***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS only Hearts can come from 2 goals down with 10 men to lead with 10 minutes to go and then ******* lose :angry:

Its only the Diddy cup FFS

The only thing Diddy about the game was Hearts losing 4 goals to a first division team!

Absolute disgrace after coming back to take the lead!

Fozzyonthefence

FFS! What a fecking waste of a brilliant comeback! I suppose last season wwe would have just gone out without a fight - hard to take any positives right now though.

I can't quite believe what we've been put through tonight.

<_<

We are rubbish at the back, really are.

That is a ******* disgrace.

The defence is ******* pish.We obviously aren't going to play Zaliukas so give Mcgowan a chance in there can't be any ******* worse.

Sounds like a much improved effort in second half, excluding last goal. We played wi 10 men for a long period of time!

But still.....feckin gash.

Mickey mouse cup anyway... :down:

winston churchill

this defence will cost us this season.

we finally start scoring goal but are soft as s hit at the back.

barr and bouzid...........i don't think so :down:

Bugger.

Does this remind anyone of that League Cup game at Dens when Henry Smith ruined the penalty shootout.

How terrible is our defence? I guess this is the opposite of Csaba football, exciting games with lots of goals but probably a few games to make you sick too. By the sounds of it Suso and Temps had a good game, hope they can take that forward and keep progressing.

Crap to lose like that and it seems the league cup is very much a bogey for us. Least we don't have a Scottish Cup bogey tho, and that's just trying to look on the bright side.

Darren Barr must be dropped.

For anyone.

Either bring back Zali or bring through McGowan.

Only Hearts can do this shit :down:

Anyone who says it's only a diddy cup is kidding themselves on. Nearly 50 years since we've won the thing, that's shocking for a club of our size.

15 seconds to go and can't defend a corner, no matter what went on earlier with the ref, 4th official or tea lady if you can't do that you have nobody to blame but yourself :angry:

Sickening.

Can't fault the effort but our defence is a ****ing shambles.

Not many on here think the defence is bad. There was as distinct lack of response when i started a thread about its weakness on Saturday.

The only thing Diddy about the game was Hearts losing 4 goals to a first division team!

Absolute disgrace after coming back to take the lead!

Lost one goal. Man sent off. Lost another goal. Gave everything with ten men... We tired. Don't always take negatives from a negative!!!

this defence will cost us this season.

we finally start scoring goal but are soft as s hit at the back.

barr and bouzid...........i don't think so :down:

I recall people saying, when JJ arrived, that we'd score alot but concede alot too...seems to be the case. We have had misfortune at the back in terms of key personnel missing for whatever reason, especially wallace who can be considered our best player imo. And today we played wi 10 men.

We scored 3 goals, again. Not bad. Shore up the defence a bit, and we'll be alright. We usually are.

Chad Sexington

Not many on here think the defence is bad. There was as distinct lack of response when i started a thread about its weakness on Saturday.

Dont talk pish. :lol:

Nobody thinks the defence is up to much.

It was your gibberish about e-mailing JJ with JKB's official transfer selection that got the response it deserved.

Its not always solely down to the defences fault when a goal is conceded. You defend from the front...Im not necessarily talking about this game btw, just saying.

I think we can safely say that Barr isn't very good. Gutted not to win that after coming back like that. Get the defence sorted and we'll be fine. Diddy cup anyway.

Roll on Saturday.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Your thread was suggesting we send JJ a letter nominating a ****ing player for Hearts to sign. CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS????????????

:rofl:

Look? at your comment, now back to mine. Now back? at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped talking pish and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down,? back? up, where are you? You're scrolling through? comments, writing the? comment your comment could look like. What did?? you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you? want to hear. Look again the reply is now? diamonds. Anything is? possible when you think before you post.

Lost one goal. Man sent off. Lost another goal. Gave everything with ten men... We tired. Don't always take negatives from a negative!!!

I am happy for you to take it so well, I dont do Hearts Lite........

Barr played poor tonight of course but he played extremely well on saturday and saved us from, going further behind in my opinion. Just caught out a speed tonight.

Archived