***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Dunno if there will be any point in one of these should the shoutbox be open - but thought I'd get the ball rolling anyways.

predict a 0-3 win for us tonight with Templeton, kyle and stevenson on the mark for us tonight.

Any team new as of yet?

Hope we line up as such:

Kello

C Thomson - Barr - Bouzid - eggy

Suso - Stevenson - Mrowiec - Temps

Kyle - Elliot

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go along with that team, maybe give Balogh a run out instead.

Is the game on the radio tonight? Can't make it, but should be able to listen to it if I get the chance.

scott herbertson

I predict the team as

Balogh

C Thomson Bouzid Barr Palazuelos

Suso Black Jonnson Novikovas

Eliott

Kyle

Subs Stevenson, McGowan, McDonald, Obua, Mrowiec

1-2 Novikvas and Jonnson

My logic being the Motherwell game is really important, Temps needs to be kept fresh, Novi had a great game in the last round, Balogh also played in the last round, Stevenson may benefit from a rest. He may start Mrowiec for Black

Perfect evening for football, looking forward to this one. I wonder if Skacel will turn up on the bench.

Just been speaking to the man himself at my work, not playing tonight but will be available for selection this weekend.

I'd go along with that team, maybe give Balogh a run out instead.

Is the game on the radio tonight? Can't make it, but should be able to listen to it if I get the chance.

Wouldn't bother giving Balogh a run out at all. More game time your number 1 gets the better.

Hope we put out a strong team tonight. I know some say that it's a Micky mouse cup but I would be delighted if we won it. Falkirk are always tough to beat at home so would settle for any kind of victory tonight.

Wouldn't bother giving Balogh a run out at all. More game time your number 1 gets the better.

Correct IMO, allows him time to gel with the defenders in front of him. Have some rep. :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

Yes - quite a bit of rep for that comment! :thumbsup:

My Team...

................. KELLO

C.THOMSON - D.BARR - I.BOUZID - PALAZUELOS

D.TEMPS - STEVENSON - E.JONSSON - R.SKACEL

.......... C.ELLIOT - K.KYLE

SUBS: BALOGH - R.McGOWAN - S.SANTANA - S.ELLIOTT - D.OBUA

Falkirk 1-4 Heart Of Midlothian

Calum "Goal Machine" Elliot x2, Kevin Kyle, and Rudi Skacel on his 2nd debut for the Famous to bag the Goals. :woot:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But anybody know if there is anywhere decent to grab a couple of pints close by before the match(walking distance).

It's my first time at the TFS and heading through myself

Frankenstein Jambo.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But anybody know if there is anywhere decent to grab a couple of pints close by before the match(walking distance).

It's my first time at the TFS and heading through myself

The nearest pub will prob be the tam bain, about ten minuets walking distance. Mary street, lauriston i think.

Hope we put out a strong team tonight. I know some say that it's a Micky mouse cup but I would be delighted if we won it. Falkirk are always tough to beat at home so would settle for any kind of victory tonight.

Totally agree

a strong side and hopfully a good result will breed a winning mentality and set the team up nicely for the Well game.

I predict the team as

Balogh

C Thomson Bouzid Barr Palazuelos

Suso Black Jonnson Novikovas

Eliott

Kyle

Subs Stevenson, McGowan, McDonald, Obua, Mrowiec

1-2 Novikvas and Jonnson

My logic being the Motherwell game is really important, Temps needs to be kept fresh, Novi had a great game in the last round, Balogh also played in the last round, Stevenson may benefit from a rest. He may start Mrowiec for Black

All games are important bud. JJ said it himself that the cups are our realistic form of achieving silverware. Its early in the season and you can recover from droppong points in the league but you can`t if you are beaten in the cup.

Not that im saying we`ll drop points on Sat, but if we were in europe tonight would we play a weak team just because we had a league game on Sat? We`ve been too slack in the domestic cups of late and i really want that to change.

Johanes de Silentio

Good looking team.

Kello

Thomson

Pala

Barr

Bouzid

Eggert

Stevo

Temps

Suso

Kyle

Elliot

Which Thomson is it?

Big_Hearts_Runner

Whats our recent record V Falkirk in cup competitions? I think we have lost last two? Will hopefully change that tonight!

Good looking team.

Kello

Thomson

Pala

Barr

Bouzid

Eggert

Stevo

Temps

Suso

Kyle

Elliot

Is that confirmed? That's our strongest team (fit) IMO.

Obviously ignoring our injured players and Skacel who isn't ready yet.

I am currently enjoying the swearing and mucking about on Hearts TV as they don't realise they are on. Did he get 15p? (if you are looking Lawrence)

Hearts world bringing new meaning to Open all mics...

I'm praying for someone to say something amusing.

"Let's not ###### about" was quite amusing

JJ interview on Hearts TV saying S. Elliot was superb in training today and will be available for Saturda but Rudi is no where near fit yet and wont feature for a couple of weeks at least.

JJ interview on Hearts TV saying S. Elliot was superb in training today and will be available for Saturda but Rudi is no where near fit yet and wont feature for a couple of weeks at least.

I have heard that the rest of the players are very impressed by S Elliot. Seems like a real find

Big_Hearts_Runner

Hearts world bringing new meaning to Open all mics...

I'm praying for someone to say something amusing.

haha Me too!

Tam McManus takes a sair one in the 1st minute :D

"PLEASE INSERT MORE MONEY FOR CREDITS"

His night is over - bet he was REALLY looking forward to tonight as well.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Seems all the stories of huge ticket sales were true as it seems our end is rammed,,,,,,,OOH err Nurse!!!!

Archived