***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that would achieve?

Dont get me wrong, I'm not condoning it but I remember these kind of nights in the bad old days. So I'm morally wrong but, I feel historicaly correct.

Hackney Hearts

Don't hear a peep when we win games.

Not quite true - disbelief that Brines ignored a stonewall penalty on Saturday...

Guildford_Jambo

No, I'm not at the game, but multiple people are stating that he backheeled the Falkirk player who was lying on the ground, resulting in him being sent off.

If true, then well done 4th official. Thompson should be fined for this.

Why was Elliot, our top scorer taken off - odd!

Why does just about every goal we concede involve Darren Barr making some sort of mistake. Was worried about this guy, even more worried now!

We desperately need Zal back!!

Spot on. Miss him badly at the back, particularly now that Wallace is out for ages too.

Im presuming cos Kyle plays the lone striker role better than him. then we would wait patiently for the equaliser. All gone to pit now anyway as we are 2 down, may as well make an attacking change. It was always going ot be Elliot. Right move in IMO, he struggles to hold it up as well as Kyle.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Forrester Jambo having a Darren Barr on Hearts world. 'Players don't have baths these days' 'Refs whistle must've been a birthday present'.

:laugh:

It's only 2-0 and it's only ******* Falkirk and we still have 10 (albeit pish) players. We should be hoovering this game. Still 45mins to go.

Was does JJ do at half time here.

Hopefully he will boot some arses bigtime (or should that be bigtime arses!)

FFS Hate us against Falkirk, always a risky one for some reason. Hated them since I was a kid, just too many piss poor defeats!

Winnipeg Willie

Discipline - or lack of it - will again be our problem this season. Don't start with the comments about where the ref is from or who he supports or what decisions they make or don't make - the ref didn't back heel the opponent and get sent off. We haven't shown up tonight, our discipline sucks and we're paying the price.

Hearts are dodgy as **** at the back these days.

Spot on. Many reasons...IMO Barr is a big part of this as he is murder, never a CB. Wallace being out dosn't help either but ever since JJ took over we havn't been as solid at the back. Perhaps JJ is overdoing it with the attacking style? Csaba was too defensive and JJ too attacking...typical.

Is Gowser on the bench?

No, it's the faceless cast of thousands on the bench (Novi, Balrog, Mrowiec (well he's on now), Obua & Glen)

Carl Finnegan involved in the red card. Am sure he was involved in another red card incident against us a couple of seasons ago which was debatable.

Hearts fans packing the away end and are rewarded with this!!!!Shameful. If these players cant motivate themselves in games like these then we'll get what we deserve.... nout.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Still think we can rescue this. Sort them out at half time and get on top of Falkirk from the start and we've got a chance.

Sounds like most of our decent play is coming from Suso so get him more of the ball.

It's only 2-0 and it's only ******* Falkirk and we still have 10 (albeit pish) players. We should be hoovering this game. Still 45mins to go.

Like it, stiff upper lip and remind all that we are in fact Hearts, 3-2 Hearts after a JJ boot up the "sun don't shine" at half time. :)

Still think we can rescue this. Sort them out at half time and get on top of Falkirk from the start and we've got a chance.

Sounds like most of our decent play is coming from Suso so get him more of the ball.

Agreed, still a lot of game to be played. Come on JJ, get 'em fired up!

What is it with Hearts, Falkirk and any cup.

I can honestly only think of 1 victory against them in the cup in 98.

They must be our biggest cup bogey team :angry:

Add to this Prhesssssley will be a right smug prick after the match if the score stays the same.

C'mon Hearts do us a ******* favour and put these snakelets out.

I've obviously not seen the incident with CT, BUT.... I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved. He seems to pick up a booking every game I see him and tends to stick the boot in needlessly a few times. Talented player, but very hot headed.

Archived