***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

Hannibal Lecter

the fourth official has seen something thats led to thomson getting sent off.

Apparently he may have kicked out after a tangle of legs... Not sure how true or not that is.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll be Thomson out for Saturday now due to violent conduct.

Ain't Smith a former Celtic season ticket holder rather than St Bribery fan? Phil O'Donnell's bruv in law if I remem right!

We should still have the players to beat this lot, and the 4th official. Need to get in at half time rip them all a new one and get some heads up.

Captain Canada

Our defence is awful - 2 guys out of position at full back and 2 slow central defenders. Combine that with a total lack of discipline and it's a recipe for disaster. Big Zal should be picked regardless of his contract situation as he's our best defender.

Presumably you saw what he did. What exactly was it for?

No, I'm not at the game, but multiple people are stating that he backheeled the Falkirk player who was lying on the ground, resulting in him being sent off.

Eddie Smith the forth official

Eddie Smith was injured all last season. He has plenty of catching up to do.

Celtic games this season refereed by him will result in them winning.

Neighbours cat died tonight n now this FFS ....

Dont really like cats but Jasper was a mean ginger tom

Puts a pishy football game in perspective , RIP Jasper.

Our defence is awful - 2 guys out of position at full back and 2 slow central defenders. Combine that with a total lack of discipline and it's a recipe for disaster. Big Zal should be picked regardless of his contract situation as he's our best defender.

Thomson is a right back.

This is exactly the kind of night which, in the eighties, would have resulted in us taking their shitty little town apart!!!

This is exactly the kind of night which, in the eighties, would have resulted in us taking their shitty little town apart!!!

And that would achieve?

Fozzyonthefence

There really needs to be a meeting between Hearts officials and the SFA/SFL refs, its getting beyond a joke.

Let's wait until we actually see it before starting all the corruption / conspiracy theories. Maybe the ref got it right and it's our usual shocking lack of discipline to blame.

Thomson is a right back.

I think he means we now have 2 full backs playing who are not full backs.

The blaming of refs, 4th officials and the SFA is embarrassing once again. Don't hear a peep when we win games. Maybe some of you should a bit closer to home for the state of out defence.

Francis Albert

No, I'm not at the game, but multiple people are stating that he backheeled the Falkirk player who was lying on the ground, resulting in him being sent off.

Thanks. Your the first "multiple person" I've heard describe it so clearly. Doesn't sound like Craig to act this way unprovoked but good to know the fourth official was on top of his job, as they so often are at Hearts games.

I cant quite work out if this is what you are hoping happens?

Archived