***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

Ive just had a glass half full moment!!

MON THE HEARTS! GET STUCK INTO THESE ***** 2ND HAWWWFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barr was in the papers today wondering what sort of a reaction he was gonna get tonight. I'd wager a standing ovation is on the cards.

Fozzyonthefence

is it a replay or extra time if its a draw at full time

Why would this be relevant for us or are you referring to the St Johnstone v QOS game?

Sending off looked a farce, ref who had been honking did no see anything from 3yards away, begged with the lino to have seen something(he was closer) but he couldnt help, so he then run to the 4th official to plead with him to let him send a hearts man off. It had to be seen to be believed.

We are murder at back and centre midfield.

Looking on the bright side, we only have 10 but they should all be fresh because they did f@%~ all for th first 45 minutes.

Cmon Hearts !

All this pathetic "sfa gtf! What team does that linesman support!? He's a tim!" chat needs to stop. Its so sad. It was our lack of discipline that got us down to 10men.

Thompson needs to get a grip hopefully he'll learn from this (if he has actually kicked out). No use to us off the pitch. Why do we even bother with the league cup

Are we too ready ignore what happened on saturday against ICT? It was obvious to everyone we were a nightmare defensively, so really this should not be a huge surprise!

What is a surprise it is the mighty falkirk from the first division, and looking like another embarrasment for Heart of Midlothian in the cup!

The management should have had the team ready for a fight!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sending off looked a farce, ref who had been honking did no see anything from 3yards away, begged with the lino to have seen something(he was closer) but he couldnt help, so he then run to the 4th official to plead with him to let him send a hearts man off. It had to be seen to be believed.

Sounds like a total joke. When have you EVER seen a ref go to the lino and then the 4th official?

Saying that, we don't do ourselves any favours and JJ's chat about discipline was clearly a lot of shite.

Why would this be relevant for us or are you referring to the St Johnstone v QOS game?

relevant as we can still do it if JJ kicks ass during half time

Cheers

never mind....Hearts players can collect the 1k-3k in the bank this week

the Falkirk duds maybe will get ? 300- ? 500

makes you sick - are we still in the East Of Scotland this season ?

Winnipeg Willie

Sounds like a total joke. When have you EVER seen a ref go to the lino and then the 4th official?

Saying that, we don't do ourselves any favours and JJ's chat about discipline was clearly a lot of shite.

They're a team, that's what they do ....

Fozzyonthefence

relevant as we can still do it if JJ kicks ass during half time

You really believe that? Seriously?! I'll have half a pint of what you're drinking.

Carl Finnegan involved in the red card. Am sure he was involved in another red card incident against us a couple of seasons ago which was debatable.it was finnegan who pulled zal to the ground at tynie,zal got deserved red, finnegan escaped what should have been a yellow but got booked later on . john hughes accused finnegan of trying to get bamba sent off at falkirk last season.

Very much like the match in '05.

Can't quite remember who rescued us with two late goals though...

pressley grrrrrrrr

You really believe that? Seriously?! I'll have half a pint of what you're drinking.

Have to admit to having a "believe" moment at half time, but I am now back to reality & fearing 3, 4 or more God help us!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They're a team, that's what they do ....

I'd have no problems if they were consistent about it but you very rarely see that happening. Pissed off with these unique refereeing decisions that Hearts seem to constantly be on the end of.

I can,it was the same bawbag who cost us two goals....

Winnipeg Willie

I'd have no problems if they were consistent about it but you very rarely see that happening. Pissed off with these unique refereeing decisions that Hearts seem to constantly be on the end of.

I hear you .. but the 4th only gets involved if there is violent conduct that the ref or AR doesn't see.

Fozzyonthefence

But compare the team we had then to the pish on offer now. Even if we did miraculously get back to 2 - 2, we'd still have another 30 mins with 10 men after that so let's just write this off & pretend we don't care because it's the Diddy Cup.

Wasn't it Gordon who gave away the penalty?

Gordon got sent off for a professional foul on Duffy, They scored the resultant penalty.

Pressley scored an OG for the 2nd I think but seeing as he scored for Hearts twice does that mean he got a hattrick in that game :unsure:

Fozzyonthefence

i thought if the game finishes a draw we get a reply? :blink:

They stopped that about 20 years ago - where have you been?! Think we've had a few penalty shoot outs too so not like we've not had any draws.

Hearts Machine

Had never heard this open all mics rubbish until tonight.

Terrible stuff.

Agreed. It`s grim. :angry:

Archived