The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

rossthejambo

In The Loop - 6/10

Not bad, didn't really translate as well from the TV series but had some decent moments.

Ironman 2

Not as bad as I expected and reasonably enjoyable.

7/10 for the film.

9/10 for ... thumbsup.gif

iron-man-2-movie-scarlett-johansson.jpg

Watched True Romance for first time in a while last night :thumbsup: Also recently watched Exit Through The Gift Shop :thumbsup: 2 great films bot 10/10

Ironman 2

Not as bad as I expected and reasonably enjoyable.

7/10 for the film.

9/10 for ... thumbsup.gif

iron-man-2-movie-scarlett-johansson.jpg

I watched it last night, better than I thought it would be 6/10 and Scarlett was sizzlin in this scene.

dobmisterdobster

Updated Nightmare on elm street which is on sky at the mo -

turned it off after 20mins total pants. -5/10

Another one of Michael Bay's shitty horror remakes.

PsychocAndy

The Green Lantern 6.5/10

It's no bad and I found out who Blake Lively is.

I Saw The Devil 9/10 nobody does a revenge movie like the Koreans.Another top JKB recommendation.

Got, The Man From Nowhere to watch tomorrow night so hopefully that's as good.

Harry Palmer

Dirty Harry.

Do I need to rate it? OK, 18.

"When a naked man is chasing a women down an alley with a hardon, I shoot the barsteward*."

:)

* Cannot use the word, even though it is in the dictionary...

Harry Palmer

True Grit 8/10

Which one?

Incidentally, I'm bargain binning looking for Under Siege. :thumbsup:

air america - decent 7/10

the final - a film about bullied highschool students getting revenge on their tormentors i enjoyed it 7/10

Jambojohnnyboy

Breaking News - 6/10 - Ok Hong Kong action movie where the police allow media coverage of a major incident following a heist.

...a bit disco

The Woman

10/10

9/10 from me but...

:o

Creepy Lurker

Amelie - 7/10

Hadn't seen this before. Enjoyable enough, but probably wouldn't watch again.

Inception - 8/10

Entertaining, but a bit of a head****. A bit overrated, but I did enjoy it.

Red Cliff (Chi bi) - 6.5/10

First part of a 2-part story based on a battle in ancient China between 3 kingdoms. A bit cheesy and ridiculous in places, but enjoyable enough.

Edited by Ray Gin

Transformers 3 - 6/10

Same old pish and far too long.Effects are brilliant for the last hour but by the time it got to that part I really couldn't give a **** about the film.Huntington great to look at thick as mince.

Riding Giants - Stacey Peralta directed doc about the origins of big wave surfing. Brilliant, and some of the footage is jaw-dropping. Anyone who loves Point Break will be able to fully understand the references to Makaha and Waimea after watching this! 8/10

rudi must stay

Transformers 3

Used the same idea as Clash of The Titans, if your films not got much plot then that can be hidden by hiring well-known actors in cameos

5/10

Transformers 3

Used the same idea as Clash of The Titans, if your films not got much plot then that can be hidden by hiring well-known actors in cameos

5/10

Agreed.I mean John Malcovich what was the point surely he should have been the villain if your going to cast him as Dempsey was shit.

Creepy Lurker

Way of the Dragon - 8/10

Bruce Lee goes to Rome, gets a bit confused because he doesn't speak any English (which everyone speaks to each other for some reason), does the toilet a lot and batters Chuck Norris. :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

I've just got hold of a screener of Evil Things - been waiting for this for years (since 2009) so can't wait.

Also got hold of a torrent of Uninhabited - if anyone is interested let me know and I'll mail you torrent.

I've just got hold of a screener of Evil Things - been waiting for this for years (since 2009) so can't wait.

Also got hold of a torrent of Uninhabited - if anyone is interested let me know and I'll mail you torrent.

None of them really get great reviews especially Uninhabited.I always worry when I see any film compared to Paranormal Actuvity as well which is how Evil Things gets compared as a slasher version of that.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 9/10

Superb, everything the second one should have been.

Less human 'comedy', more action, more personality on the robots, great twists, babilicious content and spanking good 3D.

:thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

Evil Things - slow slow build up, manic middle half, and then let down completely by a mish mash ending. The middle half makes it, just. 6/10

rossthejambo

The Green Hornet - 7/10

Was ridiculous really, seriously stupid storyline and stupidly put together but for some reason I quite enjoyed it. Can see why it was slated though.

Randle P McMurphy

the basketball diaries. can't believe i have never watched this before now. terrific film with di caprio showing early signs of the actor he has become 9/10

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not seen it in about 5 years (hope that is okay to mention mods) but...

'Life is Beautifull'

Just one of the best bits of cinematography ever! I challenge any BIG-MAN on here not to be REALLY touched by this film. Just superb. :)

vegas-voss

Cinderella Man 9/10

One of the best boxing films ever,right up there with Raging Bull and Crowe is absolutely brilliant in it.