The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

for what i was told 2 million is the proposed bid for wallace they can have his left leg for that

I cant see them getting him for that, but until the window closes I will always be nervous for losing him or Driver.

Gregory House M.D.

Have Rangers got a spare 6m? because thats the only way Vlad would ship a player along the M8.

rossthejambo

I cant see them getting him for that, but until the window closes I will always be nervous for losing him or Driver.

I was nervous up until 6pm. I can't imagine either of them will be moving anywhere other than England tbh.

I'd be utterly stunned if Wallace went to Ibrox.

surprising could the mods clear this one up please?

he occasionally posts shite on here as well as spewing it on his show.

Drylaw Hearts

there will be 2 signings tonight 1 midfeilder and defender but bad point i heard today rangers are going to come in last min bid for lee wallace

Rangers spent all their dough on the boy from Rapid.

Gregory House M.D.

for what i was told 2 million is the proposed bid for wallace they can have his left leg for that

I wouldn't give them dead tissue off of his injured ankle for 2m.

Hope this clarifies matters.

Tommy Wiseau

:laugh:

Not as good as the original, don't you think Thommo?

You're absolutely right.

It's so much better... :cool_shades:

WeeToonJambo

Pretty sure someone said he was connected to JKB.

He used to be a regular poster on here as Jambothroughandthrough but I haven't seen his name for a while. Just checked and he was on earlier tonight so he's still lurking, probably trying to get stuff for his radio show.

he occasionally posts shite on here as well as spewing it on his show.

that's what I thought.

"wouldn't it be good if rangers and Celtic played on the epl we could all pick one to support and it would be like watching Scotland v England every week"

that was one of shamerons' contributions on his show

Guest John Meurig Thomas

You're absolutely right

It's so much better... :cool_shades:

He overindulges, imo.

Burnin' out his fuse up here, alone..

jamboinglasgow

David Tanner is pretty sure the the Velicka, Foster loan swap is going to happen. The brillant thing is that because Velicka is in Lithuania with the national team, he cant have a medical before it starts. This might be the funniest transfer of the window (as long as Velicka doesn't go on to score many goals.)

Back on topic please guys, or I will be forced to get this thread closed.

Regards.

JKB Mod helper.

It's twenty past eight. I've been checkin this thread almost constantly since 9am...

...anyone fancy popping by and feeding my kids? Oh, and I'm sure I heard my wee girl squeezing about 10 o clock, so if you could change her nappy too, cheers.

If we do sign Bryson I'm going to boo like feck on his debut for him making us wait so long.

And if he doesn't sign I'll just boo Black instead.

David Tanner is pretty sure the the Velicka, Foster loan swap is going to happen. The brillant thing is that because Velicka is in Lithuania with the national team, he cant have a medical before it starts. This might be the funniest transfer of the window (as long as Velicka doesn't go on to score many goals.)

If Velicka is out of the country, would he still be able to sign a contract in time to meet the deadline?

chester copperpot

If Velicka is out of the country, would he still be able to sign a contract in time to meet the deadline?

Faxes are a big part of Lithuanian life, didn'tcha know.

jamboinglasgow

think as its a loan it is a bit different. I may be wrong.

Drylaw Hearts

The contract can be signed at a later date or even faxed.

As long as Aberdeen have his registration papers at the SFA before the Transfer Window SLAMS shut.

Interesting that when we actually need something to happen we can't find the cash it requires but are very good at throwing money about like confetti on players who are not worth it or we don't need.

I have never mentioned throwing stupid money

Short term memory loss? ;)

Back on topic, I'd rather we kept Gary Glen and the ?500k, and used the players in the existing squad, as (should there be any truth in that particular rumour at all) we'd be paying way over the odds. Wait til January, his transfer value is likely to have dropped by then.

Hearts of Vladland

If Hearts were not planning to sign anyone they would have said like they have done in previous transfer windows, that doesn't mean we WILL sign someone just that we are trying.

If we do sign Bryson I'm going to boo like feck on his debut for him making us wait so long.

And if he doesn't sign I'll just boo Black instead.

Until Elliot gets back.....

Tommy Wiseau

He overindulges, imo.

I'm kidding of course. No one can touch Elton... unless they have big bank balances, bigger credit tabs at Interflora, and even bigger penchant for willy and bum interfaces.

Oh, what have I said?! :unsure:

Now I know that Craig and Bryson are not just pretty words to say...

While back on Jambos Kickback

Sons of bankers, sons of lawyers

Turn around and say good morning to the night

For unless they see the sky

But they can't and that is why

They know not if it's dark outside or light

Because they're hitting F5 on the Bryson thread every 23 seconds.

I think that last line needs some work.

Seymour M Hersh

He overindulges, imo.

Must be sirgay taking photos to send to new members of fudz.net of his old member.

Short term memory loss? ;)

Back on topic, I'd rather we kept Gary Glen and the ?500k, and used the players in the existing squad, as (should there be any truth in that particular rumour at all) we'd be paying way over the odds. Wait til January, his transfer value is likely to have dropped by then.

Eh ? I have never mentioned throwing stupid money to secure this player, fairly obvious what I meant. We are not in my opinion throwing silly money by adding an extra ?50k or even a hundred grand on Jefferies number one target. Handing out wages of ?13k a week and more to players like Kingston and Goncalves is throwing money about and shouldn't have happened. I'm not sure how that is difficult to understand. Both things are very very different.

For me we will do little this season with the central midfielders we have available made even worse if Jonsson is going to have to fill in here there and everywhere. Glen's loss will barely even be noticed. Would be dlighted if this deal goes ahead and Romanov will deserve great credit for getting his managers top target.

Just heard that allegdly the Hobos have bid ?500k for Leigh Griffiths and expect to sign a young Irish striker.

rossthejambo

That's it all over I believe,killie reject our offer again.

sad.gif

Michael Johnston = ******

Malinga the Swinga

if Killie reject offer, then all we can say is we tried and failed. Honestly don't think there is anything else we could do, as it is obvious that their chairman is operating out of spite, and will not sell, regardless of what we offer.

Hopefully they will have crap season, and MJ will lose more money.

Just heard that allegdly the Hobos have bid ?500k for Leigh Griffiths and expect to sign a young Irish striker.

i was expecting this move from them.

Hleb has signed a season long loan with Birmingham, Hearts will not sign anybody today and anyone who thinks KK is a better player than sandaza is a couple of cards short of a full deck.

Is Sandaza your Grandma's Auntie as well?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

If it's done then fair enough.

I reckon if JJ really wants Bryson that badly, we'd have him by now.

Do we have anyone else in mind?

Archived