Golf Game

jamborich

The Old Tolbooth

shocking behaviour

but I'll sit on the fence and not say who from.

I won't, Beats is a ****** :D

The Old Tolbooth

Well, that was rape!!!

We didn't play badly either, but ended up on the wrong end of a 6&5 gubbing :lol:

It didn't help that I clicked the wrong button on the 7th green and conceded a putt that I didn't mean to :facepalm:

The bookies have stopped taking bets on Mark and Robbo winning this now, they were unbelievable and we couldn't live with that at all, they took us (up the arse) over the Best of Hardest course, and systematically destroyed us with ease, and we were under par!!!! :wacko:

Well played lads, simply awesome! :thumbsup:

Edited by johnmitchell

good match again tonight.

plenty banter and "dry greens"

we went on a winning run on the front 9 to close the 9 4 up after bbl won the 9th

we got that back on the 10th and eventually ran out 6 & 5 ...yes 6 & 5 winners

bbl just were not firing tonight but still a very enjoyable match well played all

Well, that was rape!!!

We didn't play badly either, but ended up on the wrong end of a 6&5 gubbing :lol:

It didn't help that I clicked the wrong button on the 7th green and conceded a putt that I didn't mean to :facepalm:

The bookies have stopped taking bets on Mark and Robbo winning this now, they were unbelievable and we couldn't live with that at all, they took us (up the arse) over the Best of Hardest course, and systematically destroyed us with ease, and we were under par!!!! :wacko:

Well played lads, simply awesome! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the game. I enjoyed all the holes, but the 7th was my favourite. :D

Just for clarity, I was not bum raped at any time during this evening's match. What the guys got up to on the first while waiting for me to eat my tea is entirely between them and their therapists :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Can live with it, going to get an earful off the wife for it though!!

I can manage 9pm. As for the wife, I don't have a feckin clue where she is living these days, been about 7 years since I saw her and it is bliss.

The Old Tolbooth

Cheers for the game. I enjoyed all the holes, but the 7th was my favourite. :D

Cheers :facepalm:

Just for clarity, I was not bum raped at any time during this evening's match. What the guys got up to on the first while waiting for me to eat my tea is entirely between them and their therapists :thumbsup:

You were the first to bend over! :ninja:

I can manage 9pm. As for the wife, I don't have a feckin clue where she is living these days, been about 7 years since I saw her and it is bliss.

:laugh::laugh:

jamboinheaven

Thursday fine for me but 8.30pm looking a bit tight, i will more likely be free at 9pm but will log in earlier if possible.

This ok with everyone?

fine with me

jamboinheaven

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Plus 8s? thanks for game guys , plus 8's charged into an early 2 hole lead but slowly gbu pegged it back by half way , then turned the screw and won 4 and 3 ,cheers guys

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Plus 8s? thanks for game guys , plus 8's charged into an early 2 hole lead but slowly gbu pegged it back by half way , then turned the screw and won 4 and 3 ,cheers guys

Finally we are off the mark. A bit of distraction chat on the back 9 worked wonders :)

Thanks to Plus 8's for the game :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Finally we are off the mark. A bit of distraction chat on the back 9 worked wonders :)

Thanks to Plus 8's for the game :thumbsup:

Well played guys, you deserved your win in the end, as we fell to bits.

Every game is about tactics Andy, no matter how they are used. I really cannot concentrate on anything else just now for worrying about the future of HMFC anyway, so when we switched to that subject tonight my mind starting going into overdrive, and where the golf ball was going, and how far, went for a period.

But it wasn't all down to that, some you win, some you lose, and tonight was one of those games we lost. We didn't capitalise on the early lead we established, and were eventually caught and passed.

Good luck in the rest of your games.

Sunday at 8 is a date . . . . . :thumbsup:

162041_149923995065278_1446026_s.jpg

Something tells me Sunday at 8pm might not be so good given a recent announcement about how you can get shitfaced at Brauhaus and raise money for Hearts at the same time......

Well played guys, you deserved your win in the end, as we fell to bits.

Every game is about tactics Andy, no matter how they are used. I really cannot concentrate on anything else just now for worrying about the future of HMFC anyway, so when we switched to that subject tonight my mind starting going into overdrive, and where the golf ball was going, and how far, went for a period.

But it wasn't all down to that, some you win, some you lose, and tonight was one of those games we lost. We didn't capitalise on the early lead we established, and were eventually caught and passed.

Good luck in the rest of your games.

I was joking about the tactics :lol:.

I ain't that clever.

It was pure chance the story came on Sky when we played. It was a bit strange, for a few holes i think all our concentration went. I didnt even notice us going 2 up, only spotted it at top of screen, cant remember it happening :blink:

Something tells me Sunday at 8pm might not be so good given a recent announcement about how you can get shitfaced at Brauhaus and raise money for Hearts at the same time......

Oh crap forgot about this, I might be struggling for my game tomorrow but will try to get back from Brauhaus in time. (no really I will)

I am going to be ok for tonight now as it happens, not made it out to the boozer

ArmiyaRomanova

Sons of Seve vs Granny Bile....

graygo a no-show, but with good reason, I reckon...

And so in the circumstances (saving Hearts), we've agreed to play the tie as soon as possible this week....

JuanMilan host Swing This Way

Bethpage - 30 sec timer, some sublime shots (Boof holing second at 6th? for eagle), some ridiculous shots (Boof 17th tee - what the actual ****?), some rakers of putts (Boof, Donny), some ridiculous putts (yours truly). All in all a very close game with JuanMilan coming out on top 2&1.

Great game guys and good banter as always

ArmiyaRomanova

AS LEAGUE WEEK 5

Here's the table at the end of Week 5, with one tie still to play (special dispensation given to graygo, I bloody hope he won something at Brauhaus. This tie should be played Monday evening)

1st The Silence of the Bams - 15

2nd Swing This Way - 10

3rd Jamie and the magic Bugman - 10

4th JuanMilan - 9

5th Braw Braw Lads - 6

6th Plus 8s? - 4

7th The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - 3

8th Sons Of Seve - 3

9th Granny Bile - 2

WEEK 6 TIES

Jamie and the magic Bugman host Sons of Seve

Plus 8s? host JuanMilan

Granny Bile host The Silence of the Bams

Braw Braw Lads host The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Swing This Way sit on the sidelines this week, and could lose their current second spot as a result.

All ties to be completed by midnight on Sunday 18th November.

Good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

I start a job Wed 2-10pm!! and up with the baby in the morning so I'm only available Mon night anytime, Tues around 10 or next Sun night anytime!

I start a job Wed 2-10pm!! and up with the baby in the morning so I'm only available Mon night anytime, Tues around 10 or next Sun night anytime!

will need to be sunday then as we've got a game tonight and ten on a tuesday is no good for me as i'm up at 3.

unless we play tonight at about 6.30

assuming graygo has sobered up by then.

will need to be sunday then as we've got a game tonight and ten on a tuesday is no good for me as i'm up at 3.

Very sober thank you. :thumbsup:

6.30 would do for me. I'll message Jamie see if he can make it and Graygo you are never sober!!!!!!!!! (Except when driving to and from Liverpool)

JuanMilan host Swing This Way

A very close game with the lead swinging one way then the other until the 17th when Boof un-characteristically fluffed his tee shot into the weeds.

Armed with a dozen new balls and a six pack of beer, WeeGranty disappeared into the jungle (well it was a jungle to him coz he's so wee) re-appearing 20 mins

later, minus the beer and an auld tattie baw that he obviously found in there, which he and Boof hacked eventually 7 shots later on to the green.

JuanMilan graciously conceded their 6ft putt for a 9 and went on to wrap up the match with a par to win 2&1.

Ally and myself reckon the WGT gods were watching this game and decided to punish STW for the abuse and un-sporting behaviour dished out by them, admittedly

all from Granty, but as Boof can't keep his partner under control he's as much to blame . . . . :laugh:

For the record, there was no abuse to our opponents whatsover from JuanMilan :whistling:

Jamie can make 6.30. See you on the tee

Guys - watch out for those JuanMilan chancers.

I think Donny's hacked WGT to do some images that make the green look closer than it really is - why else would we have spent so much time in the sand, the rough (nae water, thankfully)?

As for that tee-shot on the 17th when 1-down... facepalm ^ infinity.

All I can suggest is an itchy trigger-finger resulting in, I think, the worst shot I've played in the 2 years I've been playing this &?$)%^ing game.

The Old Tolbooth

Braw Lads host The Good, Bad & Ugly, (isn't it a bit unfair that we're playing against 3 of them?) :huh:

I'm free tonight from about 9.30pm onwards, tomorrow night from around 9pm onwards, any time Wednesday night, after 9pm on Thursday night, and any time of Friday night

Over to you guys :thumbsup:

jamboinheaven

Braw Lads host The Good, Bad & Ugly, (isn't it a bit unfair that we're playing against 3 of them?) :huh:

I'm free tonight from about 9.30pm onwards, tomorrow night from around 9pm onwards, any time Wednesday night, after 9pm on Thursday night, and any time of Friday night

Over to you guys :thumbsup:

Im on night shift this week so friday night is only really night i can play as start work at 9pm,could play on sunday if any good ? ? ?

Walter Bishop

Jamie do you want to set up when Graygo appears? You choose the course

No probs, Congressional again?

Ive got to pick the wee boy from football training at 8 so hope he appears soon.