The Kickback Diaries - A History of Jambos Kickback

scott_jambo

Gregory House M.D.

Its in the classics.

I should've checked :lol:

I thought it had just been linked from the wilderness in a thread.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chad Sexington

• Gregory House M.D.

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Johanes de Silentio

Creepy Lurker

If you've read that link you're not a favourite of the non-kickbackers over on P&B. One of them seems to mention you at every opportunity actually.

Alot of the good former members of here are across there. Mak rarely posts these days. Any time he's quoted his name comes up as "Mhak" don't know why. Paulo Sergio over there is Aurora Borealis/Problem Officer?

I trolled them so much for so long that they wordfiltered my name. :smuggy:

So, do you guys know each other, then? :smuggy:

here is the news. there are other people on kickback who know each other and sometimes engage in some meaningless banter.

honestly, it's true.

Johanes de Silentio

here is the news. there are other people on kickback who know each other and sometimes engage in some meaningless banter.

honestly, it's true.

You don't like being asked about this, do you? :D

Most of us are current or former Kickback members. Frankinstein Jambo is on P&B. He had a breakdown on it and wrote out a resignation post about how none of us were deserving of his genius postings :vrface:

I don't get how people can have the time to not only post all the time on JKB but on other forums too.

Not judging anyone or having a dig. Just think it must use up a hell of a lot of time which could be spent doing other things.

You don't like being asked about this, do you? :D

well aside from the discomfort of being associated with the fod, i don't mind mate. not in the least.

it just seems a bit odd for some people to be continually pulled up for bantering and lots of others to be left to their own devices. but hypocrisy exists in many areas of life so this place needn't be any different.

I don't get how people can have the time to not only post all the time on JKB but on other forums too.

Not judging anyone or having a dig. Just think it must use up a hell of a lot of time which could be spent doing other things.

True Damon. People that use it when in the company of other people as well :mellow::vrface:

Maybe they just don't watch much telly. No doubt there are more productive things to do but most people I know spend at least 5 nights out of 7 in front of the box.

Maybe they just don't watch much telly. No doubt there are more productive things to do but most people I know spend at least 5 nights out of 7 in front of the box.

Fair enough.

I suppose some people have the sort of jobs where they can browse the internet all day so that probably helps.

I know how much time I spend reading JKB so to double that up with another forum like P&B would be a huge amount of time.

Gregory House M.D.

Fair enough.

I suppose some people have the sort of jobs where they can browse the internet all day so that probably helps.

I know how much time I spend reading JKB so to double that up with another forum like P&B would be a huge amount of time.

P&B are usually very short posts when this place get's a bit dull. If it's kickbackers it's usually sheer wummery as well. There's a few that post match summary's and long winded posts though.

Guest GhostHunter

Multi-tasking.

It's not just for the women.

Brilliant thread and brought back some memories.

Badger - i joined KB at the end of the Pieman era, mostly to try and get more information about what was going on. It is fair to say that Badger became a bit of a nemesis for me (along with others), especially when the Not Fit for Purpose document came out, my god that was some fight that thread.

Personal fav's of this site for me included:-

Meeting Dex (he's a mod, i had to put it at the top) and some of the other happy train believers whistling.gif

Jumping on the PHSB to go watch Dunfermline and getting absolutely melted.

Irvine Jambo (i'll be kind IJ).

However, in terms of lost posters, i have to say i miss JamboRobbo, my signature is in dedication to him thumbsup.gif

Chad Sexington

I used to like Auld Jock. He had Keith Richards as his avater. He was a bit of a character in the real world as well. :lol:

Think he had a set to with another poster from here in a boozer and sacked kickback on the spot :(

Dusk_Till_Dawn

However, in terms of lost posters, i have to say i miss JamboRobbo, my signature is in dedication to him thumbsup.gif

Is he banned?

Creepy Lurker

I used to like Auld Jock. He had Keith Richards as his avater. He was a bit of a character in the real world as well. :lol:

Think he had a set to with another poster from here in a boozer and sacked kickback on the spot :(

Now there's a name from the past! I liked Auld Jock.

Cardiac Rucksack

The pyramid of pish, Drylaw JamboRobbo and one other whos name escapes me.

Was jamboRobbo not outed as a kitchen salesman or some pish??

Tucks?

He`s still about under a new name. Can`t remember what name but i looked up a username the other day and Tucks was in the history.

Edited by johnjl

Johanes de Silentio

He`s still about under a new name. Can`t remember what name but i looked up a username the other day and Tucks was in the history.

:thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

He had years of experience in the east of Scotland league hence why his knowledge was away above the average kickbacker .

Still I liked Jambo Robo , the POP never gave in no matter how much ridicule they took .

Got to respect that .

Far more respectable than the CHARM offensive .

The Frail season was just crazy .

He had years of experience in the east of Scotland league hence why his knowledge was away above the average kickbacker .

Still I liked Jambo Robo , the POP never gave in no matter how much ridicule they took .

Got to respect that .

Far more respectable than the CHARM offensive .

The Frail season was just crazy .

Concerned Hearts Supporters Against Romanov :lol: :lol: :lol: Dunno where the M came in but it was along those lines.

Edited by johnjl

Chris Benoit

It's much easier to keep track of posters when your on your mobile because you see their profile pic instead and that usually remains the same when their username and avatar are changed

Denny Crane

The pyramid of pish, Drylaw JamboRobbo and one other whos name escapes me.

Figoo was the third one. A right proper footballing Quisling if ever there was one.

Figoo was the third one. A right proper footballing Quisling if ever there was one.

I thought the POP was JamboRobbo, JammyTs and MagicTs?

Ray Winstone

Ahah! :thumbsup:

Hiya....:woot:

Tucks - Richard Keys - Dalton - Ray Winstone

Denny Crane

I thought the POP was JamboRobbo, JammyTs and MagicTs?

Maybe but I remember from Burley-sacking onwards, Figoo would do a convincing Lord Haw-Haw impersonation

MagicTs wasn't PoP I don't think, not original members anyway. :laugh:

Speaking of such things I do miss JamboRobbo a bit though....And Auld Jock, had some brilliant blethers with him.

More recently, the roaster who pretended to have put a grand on the X-factor winner, outed and carried on the shenanigans. Then preceeded to do the exact same thing last year!

Denny Crane

I also remember when Beslija move was first mooted. The amount of posters who claimed to be ITK as to how brilliant (don't laugh) and how fast (I said don't laugh) he was staggering considering nine out of ten of them had probably never seen him play. Then when he did play......

MagicTs wasn't PoP I don't think, not original members anyway. :laugh:

Speaking of such things I do miss JamboRobbo a bit though....And Auld Jock, had some brilliant blethers with him.

Just to clarify, were the POP totally against Romanov?

If so, pretty sure it was MagicT, JammyT and JamboRobbo.

On my phone so can't do a search back

Denny Crane

That Burley thread from Peebles Jambo was something else :lol:

Johanes de Silentio

Hiya....:woot:

Tucks - Richard Keys - Dalton - Ray Winstone

Always a pleasure, Tucks! :D

ToadKiller Dog

That Burley thread from Peebles Jambo was something else :lol:

Agree shame that never made it to the classic , certainly put Peebles postal service on the map .

I thought that the POP was JammyT's, Drylaw Hearts and JamboRobbo?

As it happens, all three are thoroughly decent blokes. thumbsup.gif

shaun.lawson

If you've read that link you're not a favourite of the non-kickbackers over on P&B. One of them seems to mention you at every opportunity actually.

So I gather. :) I know which one you mean too.

Incidentally, on Franko: he still owes me 100 quid, FFS.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88727-sparta-prague-v-liverpool-fc/page__view__findpost__p__2089568

Could someone who posts over there kindly remind of this, please? :thumbsup:

Ray Winstone

Willins? Is that you? :whistling:

That's going back a long time...to the origional KB that the Pieman closed down :sob:

That's going back a long time...to the origional KB that the Pieman closed down :sob:

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLINS?

gary-coleman-video.jpg

:rofl:

Ray Winstone

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLINS?

gary-coleman-video.jpg

:rofl:

You are about 12 years too late to start that one :vrface:

That thread was epic as was the 'ridiculous things you've done when pished' one.

I remember genuinely lolling when I read about the golf flag getting posted through a letter box. Absolute classic. Think it was D-McG.

A fine moment.

:pleasing:

Denny Crane

Portillo and Ahn are coming.

:lies:

Actually talks were held with those two but Romanov wasn't keen on the extras their respective agents were enquiring about.

• davemclaren locked this topic