The Kickback Diaries - A History of Jambos Kickback

scott_jambo

:shitwine:

The Ahn/Portillo are signing thread spun out some pure comedy gold, thanks to the antics of Carlisle's finest substitute.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chad Sexington

• Gregory House M.D.

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Johanes de Silentio

The clean exit thread was genius, if clarty...

Only discovered this the other day. Cracking thread. :thumbsup:

Vlad-Stupid

:rofl: no...was just me being silly. I thought he was related to BB and was asking him why he was putting pictures of his family on kickback but it's not, that's another hibs fan from Tranent :lol:

Bunter's related to Hibs fans? :vrface: explains a lot. Ban plz mods.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Got to laugh at President Romanov. Therapist's a WUM but there's nothing worse than the grovelling bagman of a WUM.

PR, if you're reading this - have a word with yourself.

Cut The Crap

Great thread this one!

My earliest Kickback memory was of a guy called Grainger Messer who started one of the very first mega-threads complaining about being stalked (or maybe he was doing the stalking, I can't quite remember). This was back in the first month or so after Scott Wilson put the board up. No registration or password control so you could change user name at will and post anything you liked. Absolute carnage. :lol:

Lots of great names from the past on the 500 Club list posted earlier. I wonder where they all are now? :ninja:

The Best And Worst Poster thread was epic viewing.

I got a suspension for that one too. Along with half the folk who posted in it.

A finer Internet rammy, you'll never see.

Naecups1902

Got to laugh at President Romanov. Therapist's a WUM but there's nothing worse than the grovelling bagman of a WUM.

what is WUM

Johanes de Silentio

So, this guy President Romanov guy - the one who cleans Therapist's pool - was he Pickybum?

So, this guy President Romanov guy - the one who cleans Therapist's pool - was he Pickybum?

yep

shaun.lawson

Spot on, Dusk_Til_Dawn. :thumbsup:

Another blast from the past!!!!

Its like a twisted version of this is your life being played out on here.

I'd completely forgotten about Boabster.

A reliable entertaining source of vitriol towards all things Hibs.

Denny Crane

Remember Therapist's catamite President Romanov well. Especially his rant which, while not the exact words, went along the lines of: "I demand the right to attend a football match and make myself look like the bigoted buffoon that I am without getting coffee thrown at me"!

Was he also the one who while holidaying in Canada, met up with some Canadian Jambos and made a right pillock of himself or am I thinking of someone else?

Edited by Denny Crane

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Remember Therapist's catamite President Romanov well. Especially his rant which, while not the exact words, went along the lines of: "I demand the right to attend a football match and make myself look like the bigoted buffoon that I am without getting coffee thrown at me"!

Was he also the one who while holidaying in Canada, met up with some Canadian Jambos and made a right pillock of himself or am I thinking of someone else?

Not sure, but I did hear that Picky took a brass on holiday :rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

He's back online :jjyay:

Had a quick look at a thread on P+B.Therapist started his Aberdeen out of business soon patter backed up by his bum licker.:)

Had a quick look at a thread on P+B.Therapist started his Aberdeen out of business soon patter backed up by his bum licker.:)

do you have a link to that?

shaun.lawson

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/51842-stewart/page__st__160

My pal went to your club for the Celtic game last season, and he say's he's never met a weirder bunch of "Hearts supporters" in his life.

I think you've got alot less common with real Hearts suppporters than you think, for a start, I've never heard one use the phrase jack **** before :stuart:

I think I remember the guy you mean. Drank round after round from the club members, but suddenly discovered he had no Canadian money when it was his turn to buy.

He eventually got obnoxious and made a couple of sectarian remarks, which is a definite no-no in Canada's secular society, and got the cold shoulder from then on. Afterwards we decided that he was a Rangers fan pretending to be a Jambo.

Would that be your pal?? He was an embarrassment to Scotland, whatever team he supports.

Doesn't sound like him in the slightest actually, a more generous person you couldn't meet, he actually said no one else was having a drink, you were all boring arseholes.

He would possibly make a sectarian remark watching a Celtic game, but if you ever went to watch Hearts in person, you'd know that's quite commonplace.

Did the person you're thinking of have a Hearts top on, if so, why would a Rangers FC supporter go to the bother, and expense of purchasing one just to pretend he was a Hearts fan?

I'm sure he did find us boring, because the two dozen or so long-term Hearts fans in our club support our team without resorting to vile sectarian remarks. I was at the Motherwell game in March, in person, and didn't hear a single sectarian remark, so your pal is clearly a bigot, and in the minority among Jambos.

Do you believe in the old saying "Birds of a feather flock together"? :smiley2:

When was the last time you were at a Hearts v Celtic game?

About four years ago. I've been attending Hearts v Celtic games, and Celtic v Hearts games, since before you were born, but that doesn't alter the fact that you have a pal who's a bigot.

You said that sectarian remarks are commonplace. Do you use them?

I've been to around 16 Hearts v Celtic , Celtic v Hearts games, since you last attended one, I'd put my house on me having attended alot more than you have over the years too, why are you more of an authority at what happens at them than me?

Stick to discussing Hearts with the rest of your kiddy on supporters, there's a good lad.

And yes, the occasional remark slips out from me, still I wouldn't over concern yourself, It's not like you're ever likely to be sitting next to me at a game :smiley2:

Thank you. :smiley2:

Now that you have admitted to making sectarian remarks, which makes you a self-confessed bigot, we can let the thread return to the topic of Stewart.

Edited by shaun.lawson

Tommy Wiseau

Good to know that Therapist has taken the last 17 months of imposed exile - thanks to whoever it was that started ABSALUTE ROASTARS and his associates ( :look: ) - honing his craft and working on new material :rofl:

Oh ma sides :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Good to know that Therapist has taken the last 17 months of imposed exile - thanks to whoever it was that started ABSALUTE ROASTARS and his associates ( :look: ) - honing his craft and working on new material :rofl:

I missed Absalute Roastars :sob:

why change the classics

Tommy Wiseau

why change the classics

Also known as the Jim Davidson Defence :lol:

shaun.lawson

He's even started referring to himself in the third person. :o

He'll be getting fired by Nottingham Forest and joining Tommy Sheridan for three in the bed romps before we know it. :geek:

Tommy Wiseau

I missed Absalute Roastars :sob:

Whereas I just missed the next month after it. B)

Gregory House M.D.

What's this HTC thing that "Gordon Gekko" has just posted? Sounds intriguing. :D

Gregory House M.D.

Been noticing DC92 floating around the Hearts threads on P&B. What happened to him on here?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Is it just me that's waiting on the first swimming pool joke over on P&B?

:lol:

Gregory House M.D.

I'm not convinced that's actually Therapist & Pickybum TBH.

What are you waiting for...

dive in! :)

Gregory House M.D.

Done.

I don't know what the joke is but it's done anyway :rofl:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Someone has put a picture of him up on a bike.

:rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

Someone has put a picture of him up on a bike.

:rofl:

Is that Therapist :rofl:

Gregory House M.D.

Anyone know who SEETHING is on here? Someone had said he was Acey on another thread on P&B bt don't think it is. :lol:

IMHO that is not The 'Therapist' posting on P&B, it reads as if it's a parody account.

Chris Benoit

Anyone know who SEETHING is on here? Someone had said he was Acey on another thread on P&B bt don't think it is. :lol:

Think it might be

Gregory House M.D.

P&B's closed us down. :sob:

scott_jambo

IMHO that is not The 'Therapist' posting on P&B, it reads as if it's a parody account.

hmm, was bothered enough to ask the mods to remove the thread. laugh.gif

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If that is true then without doubt the imposter is READING AND WRITING ON THIS THREAD AS WE SPEAK.

Own up.

Gregory House M.D.

SEETHING was playing in goals for the Kickback team at the charity day in Dunfermline if that helps any :lol:

Edited by Billy Bunter

Chris Benoit

Thought that at first but think it was, 18 months out the game he needs to build up his match fitness.

Vlad-Stupid

SEETHING was playing in goals for the Kickback team at the charity day in Dunfermline if that helps any :lol:

^^^^^^^^

Stalking Seething

Edited by Deal With It

• davemclaren locked this topic