Sparta Prague v Liverpool FC

Harry Palmer

Who? Frankie? :lol:

Alright then Arnie, before I get a rap as a Liverpool hater on here, I'll level with you. I don't hate Liverpool; in fact, I'd even quite like you to be successful.

But here's the thing. Remember that thread on the Chelsea game? I just checked - and after it had finished, you bumped it no fewer than seven times, on each occasion saying the exact same thing. All because, just for once, Liverpool won an important game of football!

And this is Liverpool we're talking about: not some middle of the road top flight club. Liverpool are a ******* monster club - but they are failing completely, and on the park, have somehow been more boring than one of my posts for as long as anyone can remember. Boring under Houllier. Boring under Benitez. Boring under Hodgson. And - would you just look at that! - boring under Dalglish too.

Tonight's performance - admittedly in a tournament no-one gives a toss about anyway - was straight out of the 1980s. "Play for a 0-0 away, then batter them back at home". But European football's changed hugely since then: it's about being positive, and especially about scoring away goals. Does Dalglish realise this?

Beyond that: Liverpool's history demands that they are judged by the highest of standards. Celebrating a handful of wins in the EPL which still left you adrift in 6th is like when Hibs fans celebrated winning the First Division: in short, who cares? When Liverpool are successful - that is to say, when they actually win the league title or European Cup again - I'll be the first to congratulate you. But at the moment, whoever the manager is, it's just garbage. Suck it up, accept it, and GIRU me when you're finally back where you should be. It's just that that day seems some way off.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Shaun Lawson acting like an utter tool. FFS we had a severely weakend team out todays and never really got out of first gear. It was always going to a be a tough game against a good team.

Never the less, we will turn them over at home in our inevidable run towards EUROPA league glory

AND Mr lawson, I'll wager you that Liverpool WILL win the league next year. We are a sleeping giant and we have been awoken by a giant of the game - KING KENNY.

Shaun Lawson acting like an utter tool. FFS we had a severely weakend squad and never really got out of first gear. It was always going to a be a tough game against a good team.

Never the less, we will turn them over at home in our inevidable run towards EUROPA league glory

Imagine I substituted any of the following clubs in place of "we" into your post above:

Manchester United

Arsenal

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City

Would anyone on here use the same excuse if they'd just drawn 0-0 away to a poor side in the Euro Vase, and were 6th in the table? I very much doubt it.

AND Mr lawson, I'll wager you that Liverpool WILL win the league next year. We are a sleeping giant and we have been awoken by a giant of the game - KING KENNY.

I'm taking that bet. ?100 says you don't. :thumbsup:

Shaun Lawson acting like an utter tool. FFS we had a severely weakend team out todays and never really got out of first gear. It was always going to a be a tough game against a good team.

If Shaun doesn't fancy this bet, I'll take you on.

Lolverpool winning the league :laugh:

Frankenstein Jambo.

Imagine I substituted any of the following clubs in place of "we" into your post above:

Manchester United

Arsenal

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City

Would anyone on here use the same excuse if they'd just drawn 0-0 away to a poor side in the Euro Vase, and were 6th in the table? I very much doubt it.

You are comparing those three clubs to the like of us? Liverpool dwarth those clubs in terms of greatness and class.

And i accept 100 pound bet. You shall pay me in person - want to see your absoloute and utter grief when liverpool bring back the trophy to where it belongs.

Alright then Arnie, before I get a rap as a Liverpool hater on here, I'll level with you. I don't hate Liverpool; in fact, I'd even quite like you to be successful.

But here's the thing. Remember that thread on the Chelsea game? I just checked - and after it had finished, you bumped it no fewer than seven times, on each occasion saying the exact same thing. All because, just for once, Liverpool won an important game of football!

And this is Liverpool we're talking about: not some middle of the road top flight club. Liverpool are a ******* monster club - but they are failing completely, and on the park, have somehow been more boring than one of my posts for as long as anyone can remember. Boring under Houllier. Boring under Benitez. Boring under Hodgson. And - would you just look at that! - boring under Dalglish too.

Tonight's performance - admittedly in a tournament no-one gives a toss about anyway - was straight out of the 1980s. "Play for a 0-0 away, then batter them back at home". But European football's changed hugely since then: it's about being positive, and especially about scoring away goals. Does Dalglish realise this?

Beyond that: Liverpool's history demands that they are judged by the highest of standards. Celebrating a handful of wins in the EPL which still left you adrift in 6th is like when Hibs fans celebrated winning the First Division: in short, who cares? When Liverpool are successful - that is to say, when they actually win the league title or European Cup again - I'll be the first to congratulate you. But at the moment, whoever the manager is, it's just garbage. Suck it up, accept it, and GIRU me when you're finally back where you should be. It's just that that day seems some way off.

Fortunately for you Bawson, I don't keep dossiers...I might review threads months after such as the England V Germany World Cup thread.

Would you mind if I check?

Although Bawson....it was great stuff! :thumbsup:

You are comparing those three clubs to the like of us? Liverpool dwarth those clubs in terms of greatness and class.

And i accept 100 pound bet. You shall pay me in person - want to see your absoloute and utter grief when liverpool bring back the trophy to where it belongs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:vrface: Congratulations on completely proving my point. :thumbsup:

Anyway, to business: :woot:

This is to confirm that...

The Jambos Kickback poster known as shaun.lawson will receive 100 pounds from the Jambos Kickback poster known as Frankenstein Jambo if Liverpool Football Club do not win the Barclays Premier League in season 2011/12.

The Jambos Kickback poster known as Frankenstein Jambo will receive 100 pounds from the Jambos Kickback poster known as shaun.lawson if Liverpool Football Club win the Barclays Premier League in season 2011/12.

The money shall be paid within 3 months of the outcome becoming known, preferably earlier.

This is not illegal gambling.

Signed: shaun.lawson

Signed:

Fortunately for you Bawson, I don't keep dossiers...I might review threads months after such as the England V Germany World Cup thread.

Would you mind if I check?

Although Bawson....it was great stuff! :thumbsup:

:lol: And the laughs at my expense were fully warranted - precisely as they are in Liverpool's case here. :thumbsup:

The Jambos Kickback poster known as shaun.lawson will receive 100 pounds from the Jambos Kickback poster known as Frankenstein Jambo if Liverpool Football Club do not win the Barclays Premier League in season 2011/12.

The JambosKickback poster known as Frankenstein Jambo will receive 100 pounds from the JambosKickback poster known as shaun.lawson if Liverpool Football Club win the Barclays Premier League in season 2011/12.

The money shall be paid within 3 months of the outcome becoming known, preferably earlier.

Signed:

:munny:

:munny:

I need to be careful though. My suspicion is I'm dealing with a sleekit type here, who might do a runner when the inevitable happens. :ninja:

I need to be careful though. My suspicion is I'm dealing with a sleekit type here, who might do a runner when the inevitable happens. :ninja:

I'd be flabbergasted if this bet is settled.

Right Bawson, I've checked that thread and at no time did I say Liverpool would be winning the league next year...I think you'll find I was merely gloating. A lot....

:verysmug:

The Old Tolbooth

If Shaun doesn't fancy this bet, I'll take you on.

Lolverpool winning the league :laugh:

I'll take that bet too ffs :lol:

In fact, double it and I'm interested Frankie, Liverpool wont win the league next season.

I'll take that bet too ffs :lol:

In fact, double it and I'm interested Frankie, Liverpool wont win the league next season.

Frankie's done a runner already. :whistling:

Frankie's done a runner already. :whistling:

I don't think "I should not drink and bake" is a Liverpool fan.

He just likes getting ripped. Constantly.

Seymour M Hersh

Liverpool FC yet again showing their penchant for flair, entertainment and all round excitement. Move over Arsenal and Spurs: you just can't compete with this lot... :rolleyes:

You're such a bellend snoreson.

Seymour M Hersh

Dalglish has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know snoreson.

Frankenstein Jambo.

The Jambos Kickback poster known as Frankenstein Jambo will receive 100 pounds from the Jambos Kickback poster known as shaun.lawson if Liverpool Football Club win the Barclays Premier League in season 2011/12.

Signed: Franko

Frankie - that is the single worst bet I've ever seen.

You are betting ?100 at evens on a bet which is probably about 15/1.

Frankie - that is the single worst bet I've ever seen.

You are betting ?100 at evens on a bet which is probably about 15/1.

I just find it funny that he's made the bet...He must know something...

Frankenstein- Liverpool will not win the league next season.

I hope the above helps.

I just find it funny that he's made the bet...He must know something...

Frankenstein- Liverpool will not win the league next season.

I hope the above helps.

There should be a disclaimer that should either party renege on the bet, then they should be issued with a ban from JKB.

There should be a disclaimer that should either party renege on the bet, then they should be issued with a ban from JKB.

Well, Bawson is safe. :lol:

Seconded. :Agree:

Archived