• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chad Sexington

• Gregory House M.D.

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Johanes de Silentio

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Anyone know who SEETHING is on here? Someone had said he was Acey on another thread on P&B bt don't think it is. :lol:

I don't think it's Acey, I'm fairly sure he has a different username over there. I have a really good idea who it is but I can't post it because he hasn't posted it yet..

Edited by Alex Guttenplan

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Typical, I go offline for half an hour and I miss all the good stuff :sob:.

Always happens.

Denny Crane

This is a long shot but I don't suppose anyone can dig out the thread where Therapist was championing the rights of gays in sport & I congratulated him on disowning his previously held bigoted views on homosexuals. He then challenged me to produce such evidence that he was a rabid homophobe to which I produce an even older JKB thread where he clearly was. It sparked off a mass roasting of the Walter Mitty.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I see Mozzer has popped up on P & B as well.

It's like the Kickback glory days.

:wow:

Guest Alex Guttenplan

If you were to make a thread out of the deleted posts from this thread, how big would that resulting thread be? laugh.gif

Isaac Clarke

SEETHING was playing in goals for the Kickback team at the charity day in Dunfermline if that helps any :lol:

Got lobbed from the halfway line as well.

Chris Benoit

Got lobbed from the halfway line as well.

Cracking goal, straight from kick off

jambopompey

was a cracking goal even for a player the other side of 40

Gregory House M.D.

Yeah he took a slagging for that on P&B :lol:

we had just go back into the match then he threw it all away

Chris Benoit

we had just go back into the match then he threw it all away

Were you playing? I turned up as you guys scored and then was getting the bairn out the car as Kenny laced it, was pissing myself :lol:

Were you playing? I turned up as you guys scored and then was getting the bairn out the car as Kenny laced it, was pissing myself :lol:

i was the handsome chap playing right back in that match

Isaac Clarke

i was the handsome chap playing right back in that match

Not as handsome as the midfielder doing his best Michael Stewart impression.

:verysmug:

Edited by JamboTaylor

Chaka Demus & pliers

Not as handsome as the midfielder doing his best Michael Stewart impression.

:verysmug:

Misplacing passes and blaming it on your teammates?

Yes it did, so that the moderators could remove all the posts debating previous moderator decisions.

Members are advised not to debate moderator decisions, and not to post calls for the reversal of bans or suspensions, or they risk being banned or suspended themselves.

And a few more posts have been removed this evening. This thread is on the point of being closed, despite the fact that we've done our best to keep it open. Any more comments about the moderators or previous moderator decisions, including bans and banned members, will see the thread closed and moderator action taken against whoever posts the comments.

Tommy Wiseau

And a few more posts have been removed this evening. This thread is on the point of being closed, despite the fact that we've done our best to keep it open. Any more comments about the moderators or previous moderator decisions, including bans and banned members, will see the thread closed and moderator action taken against whoever posts the comments.

[removed by admin]

Comedy timing :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sorry :lol:

Can you get that wee sub forum back up which told you who was suspended etc? Did that really happen or am I losing my mind?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It all seems to be in good spirits, although admittedly I haven't seen every post you've removed.

Tommy Wiseau

Can you get that wee sub forum back up which told you who was suspended etc? Did that really happen or am I losing my mind?

First I have heard of it, if it was a thing :lol:

Quite like the mystique of "will they return, won't they return" when a poster goes AWOL :lol:

Yup, there used to be an administration forum on one of the previous incarnations of JKB.

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Can I not even lament a loss? laugh.gif Whatever. Sorry.

Edited by Alex Guttenplan

Roy Croppers Handbag

Therapist been gone for 18 months and there's still some amount of people obsessed by him. Shaun.Lawson being the main one as he regularly got tore a new arsehole by him :laugh:

The People's Chimp

He didn't really though did he. Terry was good at claiming a win in the face of adversity, and was a half decent troll but his patter is seriously tired.

shaun.lawson

Therapist been gone for 18 months and there's still some amount of people obsessed by him. Shaun.Lawson being the main one as he regularly got tore a new arsehole by him :laugh:

If the definition of "being torn a new arsehole" equals making him look the fool he is again and again and again, I plead guilty, m'lud. :smuggy:

I enjoyed the sport, though, and have never made any secret of that.

I remember Shaun and Therapist crossing swords a few times but can't remember it the way you describes it. Links please.

Chris Benoit

He didn't really though did he. Terry was good at claiming a win in the face of adversity, and was a half decent troll but his patter is seriously tired.

:spoton:

It's amusing how many people were taken in by him. The fact people still refer to him after 18 months shows how well he did to get people's backs up.

Johanes de Silentio

One or two of Therapist's boys have been instructed to praise him, I see. :rolleyes:

One or two of Therapist's boys have been instructed to praise him, I see. :rolleyes:

Yup, me and Therapist are BOMAs.

:rolleyes:

Johanes de Silentio

Yup, me and Therapist are BOMAs.

:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong - I think it's sweet!

Is Therapist really as small as they say?

Listen to yourself :laugh:

It's amusing how many people were taken in by him. The fact people still refer to him after 18 months shows how well he did to get people's backs up.

You know...I think the fact that people will endeavour to act the troll or keep up some sort of internet persona day in day out is infinitely more bizarre than the idea that people will succumb to wind ups or get taken in to any extent. It's just mental. You need to have some sort of odd personality/behavioural issues if you can maintain that sort of alternative existence or spend that amount of time executing wind ups for what has often been years on end. Yes it's an achievement of sorts but it's a kind of scary one.

Aside from anything else, how on earth can they be bothered with it for starters? It takes incredible effort.

And that's not a reference to Therapist specifically, there have been lots and lots of them....as this thread reminds us. There still are, I suppose. :)

Edited by redm

:D

• 6 years later...
Bridge of Djoum
On 16/01/2010 at 19:34, hughesie27 said:

Loving this thread.

I must know you, Hughesie as I know a lot of the guys in this video you posted. Fishy, Alan, Nicky, John Weir, among others.

That's right. If you knkw any of the Hughes brothers I'm both the youngest and best looking one. Regularly hold the top spot in the Hughes Views league table.

I've just realised in one form or another I have been on JKB for something like 16 years. Was

Acey the young law student. If he was he if I remember graduated and moved to London. I bet he is doing well and will smile when he reads this thread.

Bridge of Djoum
On 07/01/2019 at 19:18, hughesie27 said:

That's right. If you knkw any of the Hughes brothers I'm both the youngest and best looking one. Regularly hold the top spot in the Hughes Views league table.

There are very few lookers in that group.

Governor Tarkin
26 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

very few

Gross overestimate imo.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Gross overestimate imo.

:qqb006:

A good bunch, though.

Harry Potter
On 07/06/2012 at 19:32, Denny Crane said:

This is a long shot but I don't suppose anyone can dig out the thread where Therapist was championing the rights of gays in sport & I congratulated him on disowning his previously held bigoted views on homosexuals. He then challenged me to produce such evidence that he was a rabid homophobe to which I produce an even older JKB thread where he clearly was. It sparked off a mass roasting of the Walter Mitty.

Therapist is a good hearts fan and goes to Tynecastle, unlike some on here.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

That's alright then.

The White Cockade
4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

ah so he is one of the sad old groomers then

• davemclaren locked this topic