**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sexton Hardcastle
9 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

30 from Murray ain't a bad return.

Certainly not but to play two bum qbs and hit a pretty high score is pleasing.

think I won all of my formats this week. About bloody time.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

10 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

No idea why he doesn't get more mentions for ROTY. He's been my standout candidate.

I'm not sure if last night was down to a terrible Bills defence but his drives were incredible.

10 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

No idea why he doesn't get more mentions for ROTY. He's been my standout candidate.

I think Watson would walk it if he was healthy but Kamara has to be the front runner now. Especially with Hunt and Fournette not having matched their early week form for a while. 

And to think the Saints also drafted Lattimore who must be a front runner for DROTY too.

1 hour ago, KineticBeat said:

I think Watson would walk it if he was healthy but Kamara has to be the front runner now. Especially with Hunt and Fournette not having matched their early week form for a while. 

And to think the Saints also drafted Lattimore who must be a front runner for DROTY too.

Hunt is still performing obviously but not to the level of the first few weeks.

Saints look good, every part of their game is on point just now. NFC looking interesting with Eagles, Saints and Rams all looking strong. Vikings up there too but can Keenum really carry them to the Super Bowl?

15 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Saints look good, every part of their game is on point just now. NFC looking interesting with Eagles, Saints and Rams all looking strong. Vikings up there too but can Keenum really carry them to the Super Bowl?

Don't think you can count them out on this seasons evidence at least. 

NFC definitely way more interesting this year than the AFC which looks like its working its way to the Patriots defeating the Steelers in the championship game.  

Sexton Hardcastle
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Would be some come back should Teddy B slot back in and take them forward. Be slightly harsh on Case should that happen. 

9 hours ago, KineticBeat said:

Don't think you can count them out on this seasons evidence at least. 

NFC definitely way more interesting this year than the AFC which looks like its working its way to the Patriots defeating the Steelers in the championship game.  

Everyone always tip the Steelers but they always falter, see no change this year. 

8 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Would be some come back should Teddy B slot back in and take them forward. Be slightly harsh on Case should that happen. 

Think it would be wise of them to ride Keenum for as long as possible, putting Bridgewater back in would be a huge gamble.

16 hours ago, KineticBeat said:

To be fair to Fournette, he’s had one quiet game but with one week injured, bye then binned for not doing the team photo, it’s had the effect of a quiet month. Him, Hunt and Kamara will all be up there though. But as you say, Watson would hose it if he hadn’t got cabbaged. 

Beating the Dolphins these days feels a bit like beating Cowdenbeath.  Sad days for the franchise of the 1972 unbeatables and Dan Marino, not to mention my old schoolmate John Avery (don't mention that to Dolphins fans, they remember him as a draft bust).

Sexton Hardcastle

Nice slate of Sunday games on sky.

patiots very tasty priced on the handicap with that awful raiders defence. Brady will throw for 300 plus. Will be having a slice of that pie.

I doubt we'll see the Dolphins much on primetime TV next year...thankfully,  I'll at least avoid late nights / early mornings watching them being humiliated

:sob:

Taylor benched by the Bills. No doubt will become a FA at the seasons end

Always seem to have been treated pretty harshly by them. It's almost like they were waiting on him to have a bad game so they could bench him. He isn't the greatest QB by any means but he certainly has his qualities. Looking at other teams QB situations I'm sure he will be picked up fairly quickly. 

2 hours ago, KineticBeat said:

Taylor benched by the Bills. No doubt will become a FA at the seasons end

Always seem to have been treated pretty harshly by them. It's almost like they were waiting on him to have a bad game so they could bench him. He isn't the greatest QB by any means but he certainly has his qualities. Looking at other teams QB situations I'm sure he will be picked up fairly quickly. 

A few analysts and scouts had Peterman as one of the top QB prospects of the draft...I drafted him in a couple dynasty leagues as a deep sleeper, hopefully coming to fruition.

Sexton Hardcastle

No getting away from bills def being awful but he hasn’t really impressed of late. Poor stats from the weekends game. However does seem strange to change while technically still in a playoff hunt. If homes out could see it being an easy choice.

Anybody with greater insight than I (i.e. anyone else reading this thread) as to what's happened the Broncos this season...or last month in particular.

Or better still, the why?

5 hours ago, Boof said:

Anybody with greater insight than I (i.e. anyone else reading this thread) as to what's happened the Broncos this season...or last month in particular.

Or better still, the why?

Brock Osweiler.

29 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Brock Osweiler.

Wasn't it beginning to go bosoms skywards when Siemian was still the regular starter?

But is Osweiler just not good enough? Or have we been spoiled over the last few QBs?

14 minutes ago, Boof said:

Wasn't it beginning to go bosoms skywards when Siemian was still the regular starter?

But is Osweiler just not good enough? Or have we been spoiled over the last few QBs?

The fact he is playing now is a symptom, rather than a cause. You are right. The Broncos were already shite before he started playing this season.

He is shite, mind. 

Sexton Hardcastle

off Work next Thursday and Friday so will be setting up camp with a pile of food for the thanksgiving day games. First two games should at least be good. Not so much the late one.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

off Work next Thursday and Friday so will be setting up camp with a pile of food for the thanksgiving day games. First two games should at least be good. Not so much the late one.

You sir are a star. I can't believe that I forgot its Thanksgiving. Just phoned my driver and swapped nights, so I'm now off, just need to get some popcorn.

Sexton Hardcastle
16 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You sir are a star. I can't believe that I forgot its Thanksgiving. Just phoned my driver and swapped nights, so I'm now off, just need to get some popcorn.

5pm until the small hours on the sofa. Bliss.

7 hours ago, Peebo said:

The fact he is playing now is a symptom, rather than a cause. You are right. The Broncos were already shite before he started playing this season.

He is shite, mind. 

And let’s face it, their D carried them to a Super Bowl win.

15 hours ago, Peebo said:

Proper Thanksgiving for me in Florida. Back to back games, turkey and bevvy will help me through the day at the in-laws. 

Im not jealous at all....

3 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Really like he Thursday night camera angle. Madden style. Let’s you see the routes so much better.

Yeah, thought the same. Some very cool angles on plays. 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The Falcons? Why so many low numbered WR. Saying that there's a few other teams.

They lost the brains behind their offence and Ryan isn’t as good as people say he is...

12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Great decision by the Bills to drop Taylor. 3 interceptions from 8 attempts by the rookie they've brought in.

A similarly great decision to start Bortles ahead of Rivers in the original Kickback Dynasty League.

Sexton Hardcastle

Raiders handed a gift with kc losing and play utter dug shit. Chargers will win this division on current form.

also having fantasy mares.

Dak scores me minus 1.2 points in Dynasty. He has been awful since Joe Thomas got injured. Effectively losing Dak and Zeke has done my season, going to have to put McCown in now.

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I had 170 odd points on my bench in the jt dynasty. Horrible picks this week.

WOW! Just had a look, that's a shocker mate!

Despite my injuries, I'm hanging on in there. Cooks, Landry and Tate have really come through for me as has picking up Keenum.

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I desperately need a qb and have some good rb options if anyone fancies a trade deal...

Peterman could be available at the right price :lol:

Horror debut from Peterman although the Bills D seems to have disappeared in recent weeks too. 

The playoff picture heating up in both the JT Dynasty although my team probably has too much do despite finally putting a run together. I thought Div 1 was the closer division but just had a look and Div 2 will have 3 teams on 7-3 after this week. 

Kickback bowl is also really interesting with 8 teams either on 5-6 or 6-5. 

Edited by KineticBeat

4 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Trump demanding lynch should be suspended for his sitting yesterday. This should be entertaining.

Lynch might wear his “Everybody vs Trump” t-shirt, again.