• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

The injuries this year have been crazy, written off a fair few of my fantasy teams.

Lost David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers in the dynasty, Greg Olsen in the redraft and how about this in a league with my mates...

David Johnson,

Dalvin Cook,

Allen Robinson,

Tyler Eifert

and now DeShaun Watson

Cursed :lol:

11 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Jets making alot of people/pundits look silly again with another solid win.

Everyone was shocked at the players they let go but not a single one of them have done anything of note this year.

Fair play to the Jets.

45 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I picked up the Bills defence this week to start in a league I'm in, as my other defence is on a bye.

:sob:

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

They wouldn’t be the first team to be shite for years then turn decent!

A disaster of a week in fantasy and it isn't even Sunday. Taylor cost me the win last week so I decided it was Desaun Watson for the rest of the season. Taylor then puts up 27 points on Thursday night and Watson does his ACL. Add to that Shady only scoring 2.5 and I'm now faced with almost certain defeat, Jacoby ****ing Brissett at QB and Taylor already dropped to Waivers which I'll have to try and claim him back from!

luckyBatistuta
29 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Aaannnnd Zeke is back.

Yaaas, from a fantasy perspective of course

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

couldnt resist 

Justified :thumb:

11 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

FS! 

Aslong as he is out for week 11!

Like that's gonna save you :P

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Justified :thumb:

Like that's gonna save you :P

Should be a cracking game tbf! 

Next two games are tough, i think if we win them then it shows real steel in the squad this year and we might go all the way to the superbowl. 

Unfortunately i cant see us winning both games. 

luckyBatistuta
22 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Should be a cracking game tbf! 

Next two games are tough, i think if we win them then it shows real steel in the squad this year and we might go all the way to the superbowl. 

Unfortunately i cant see us winning both games. 

Hopefully it is, definitely got a good chance in both

chuck berrys hairline

Thy would ban him originally after he dry humped my fantasy teams two consecutive weeks running eh :sterb032:

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline

College football really is nuts. Watching the Oklahoma - Oklahoma State derby and it's 35-31 with seven minutes till half time :rolleyes2:

Predictable defeat for the Texans. Savage took too long to get going, and weird decision making from O’Brien wasted valuable time at the end. 

9 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Despise the Seahawk’s. Huge coupon busted. Hope they fall apart.

Ravens done me for £175.

Always hated them!!

Strictly speaking about on-field play, Cam Newton's critics had a terrible weekend.

With Benjamin gone Newton bled that win out of his own veins.

The entire population of Philadelphia will probably assault me for saying this and potentially jinxing it, but is it finally the Iggles' year?

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Can’t stop watching the fumble recovery fumble by Marshall Newhouse. Hilarious.

Reminds me of one of the greatest moments in NFL history -- 300 lb defensive tackle Sam Adams intercepting Tom Brady and making the slowest ever 37-yard pick six. Roughly 2:50 on this video. I can't find the Bills' radio announcer calling it which is one of the funniest things ever. He keeps saying, "Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming? Sam Adams! A touchdown return!"

10 hours ago, Ugly American said:

Reminds me of one of the greatest moments in NFL history -- 300 lb defensive tackle Sam Adams intercepting Tom Brady and making the slowest ever 37-yard pick six. Roughly 2:50 on this video. I can't find the Bills' radio announcer calling it which is one of the funniest things ever. He keeps saying, "Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming? Sam Adams! A touchdown return!"

:lol: thanks for posting that. I watched a highlights reel of runs from ' the big guys ' I'm surprised that wasn't on there! 

Sexton Hardcastle

See with the dynasty leagues, is there a history of waivers? Hmfc broncos always seems to get no 1 pick, unless my mind is hazy. I figured once you had a no 1 you went to bottom of the pile?

45 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

See with the dynasty leagues, is there a history of waivers? Hmfc broncos always seems to get no 1 pick, unless my mind is hazy. I figured once you had a no 1 you went to bottom of the pile?

Thought it was done by priority to teams who are lower in the standings? Not exactly sure.

Personally much prefer the blind bid system. 

On 07/11/2017 at 19:58, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Depends how it's set up really but in my eyes a dynasty league should be blind bid.

luckyBatistuta
39 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Depends how it's set up really but in my eyes a dynasty league should be blind bid.

I've never set one up, but our one seems to be the fairest way you can possibly do it. Everything seems fair and above board in our league, but that's because our commissioner is such a fine upstanding chappie :wink:

10 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I've never set one up, but our one seems to be the fairest way you can possibly do it. Everything seems fair and above board in our league, but that's because our commissioner is such a fine upstanding chappie :wink:

:spoton:

On 07/11/2017 at 21:18, Peebo said:

McGloin, Yates now Josh ****ing Johnson all signed, while Kaepernick remains unemployed.

****ing mental.

I'd take him at NOLA, as a backup to Brees.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see him go without a team for a long time now.

J.T.F.Robertson

20171021_115355.thumb.jpg.d905dcdce19dd82fa57ee6cf36645170.jpg

The wife and yours truly in Pitt a few weeks ago. 

This is my first (and possibly last) attempt at copying from my vast "portfolio" of videos and pics I took whilst there, so go easy, I'm the sensitive sort. :rolleyes:

I've been farting around for ages and even if it works, have no idea how I got to this point. :(

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

15 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

20171021_115355.thumb.jpg.d905dcdce19dd82fa57ee6cf36645170.jpg

The wife and yours truly in Pitt a few weeks ago. 

This is my first (and possibly last) attempt at copying from my vast "portfolio" of videos and pics I took whilst there, so go easy, I'm the sensitive sort. :rolleyes:

I've been farting around for ages and even if it works, have no idea how I got to this point. :(

Why was it you didn't like Pittsburgh?

J.T.F.Robertson
7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Why was it you didn't like Pittsburgh?

Not sure what you mean, I loved it. It's the second time we've been for a game and both visits were great, although this one was even better as we lost the first time. :(

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Alvin Kamara is having some game.

Some season too, actually.

No idea why he doesn't get more mentions for ROTY. He's been my standout candidate.

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

If I win my matchup with Stanton and Kizer I’ll wet myself.

30 from Murray ain't a bad return.