• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sterling Archer

was that when the picture of RG3 was wheeled out again.

Yeah, for the second straight week ill probably regret not starting him.

"Garcon probably won't play because of the hard turf in Dallas."

**** you Mike Shanahan, **** you!

At least it's good to see I didn't trade to get a complete dud.

Edited by ForresterJambo

Sterling Archer

"Garcon probably won't play because of the hard turf in Dallas."

**** you Mike Shanahan, **** you!

At least it's good to see I didn't trade to get a complete dud.

That trade seems to have worked out well for you and the Bucs.

You gave Delone Carter and a 1st for Garcon (good deal for you with that being a later first).

He gave Carter and Felix Jones (both pretty much duds) for Mikel Leshoure and Vincent Brown (both good players for a rebuilding team).

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Some tough match-ups this week betting wise, only 3 games on handicaps are 3.5 or over.

So i'm just gonna do a straight up treble. Broncos, Rams and Panthers @ 31/10

I've had a shocking run lately so I'm hoping it changes today. But as you said pretty tight games today.

Steelers to beat the browns

Falcons to beat the buccs both non handicap both 4/5

and colts -3

Sterling Archer

Just a terrible week all round for me, if I'd gone with RG3 I'd be comfortable.

Ah well, my divisional troubles continue

Edited by Robert Griffin III

Nucky Thompson

Just a terrible week all round for me, if I'd gone with RG3 I'd be comfortable.

Ah well, my divisional troubles continue

Dropping Brady for Dalton at the last minute and losing 11 points might come back to haunt me this week

*Exhales*

Good to get the win on such a shit week, am I right in thinking barring a disaster next week I could be already in the playoffs with points total in the tiebreaker, or is it head to head?

Not to happy about my lack of momentum going into the playoffs now. With Garcon and Alexander being surprise contributors, I'm somewhat regretting trading Ridley.

Nucky Thompson

Surely Smith will get me 5.5 points. Will probably get beat next week and still get knocked out the play offs.

If you win tonight and I'm pretty sure you will, that will be you in the playoffs

Nucky Thompson

Is it not points scored if tied.

I think so but you will be 8-4 going into next week and even if I miraculously win tonight, I will be tied 7-5 with Donnie who I play next week. Looking at the other divisions, even if you finish 2nd in the our division I think you will be OK

I think so but you will be 8-4 going into next week and even if I miraculously win tonight, I will be tied 7-5 with Donnie who I play next week. Looking at the other divisions, even if you finish 2nd in the our division I think you will be OK

Hope so as this is my last year with most of this team, need to start rebuilding next year. Just noticed the buccs still have Jackson to play, so if he wins I think that's me there. Not bad for a team thought would finish bottom 3.

Nucky Thompson

It's really tight for playoff places going into the final week, a win for the Bengals will eliminate the Buckeyes or vice versa

Lucky win for me this week. Coupled with the Seahawks and the Buckeyes losing, it's put me in pole position to be the 2nd seed and get that week 14 bye :woot:

Bengals/Buckeyes game next week, is essentially a play off to the play offs.

If I've got it right, and assuming tie breakers are points first?

Nessies are already in.

Seahawks, Chargers and Thunder are essentially in due to the points advantage they have over certain teams.

The winner of Buckeyes/Bengals will be in and the loser out.

Falcons win and they make it, if they lose then the Broncos can get in with a win.

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Sterling Archer

That looks to be right Larry, it would appear Aaron Rodgers has cost me the playoffs.

That's a few weeks now where if I'd had any other QB I'd have started RG3 instead. Sometimes having two good players like that is a problem.

Looks like I'll finally need to find the right lineup, I've got as many bench points as some teams have points scored.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's really tight for playoff places going into the final week, a win for the Bengals will eliminate the Buckeyes or vice versa

Pwoud of my schedule, very pwoud!

Sterling Archer

You say that Geoff but with the exception of Nessies (the first placed team) all my losses have been to teams in my division, 1-4 this year

Would be crazy, given the strength of your squad and the fact your top scorer by quite a bit, if you didn't make it.

Your top of the points scored list by 50. Possible points by 100. And if you combined Points scored+Bench points to get an idea of total squad strength, your ahead of the nearest team by nearly 400 points :blink:

Geoff Kilpatrick

You say that Geoff but with the exception of Nessies (the first placed team) all my losses have been to teams in my division, 1-4 this year

How many of your losses could have been avoided if you could pick your line-up properly?

::troll:::'>

Sterling Archer

Before I start yes I know life isn't fair and you don't always get the luck, however:

In only one week have I had a score lower than league average (week 7 loss to Nessies)

Lost to the league high score in week 1

Lost to 139.34 in week 2 (high was 140.04)

Lost to high score in week 7 though I was poor

Lost to 4th highest score in week 11, I had the 5 th.

Lost to 6 th highest score in week 12, I had the 7th.

Rodgers has let me down

Week 1 - 26.82

Week 2 - 12.76

Week 11 - 19.74

Week 12 - 12.96

Avg rest of year - 26.56

In those weeks rg3 has scored

1 - 29.00

2 - 32.44

11 - 40.40

12 - 37.34

With the exception of week 1 making one change in my lineup would see me 10-2

You have far the strongest team Donnie, but fantasy football would be pretty boring if the strongest team won simply for that fact. In fact there would be no point playing. If I didn't sh t the bed at the draft I would be sitting here with RG3. And I still regret it.

Sterling Archer

I've added 4 weeks to the waivers (they weren't set right).

That should see us through till the end of the season but any issues let me know.