• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Trade.

Mike Wallace

for

Miles Austin

Losing a bit of long term value in this trade. But I've probably always rated Austin higher than most, and don't think the difference is actually very much at all. Austin is definitely the better option for the rest of the year.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Apologies for the post going away from the fantasy stuff but,

Does anyone know when the tickets for the two games at Wembley in 2013 go on sale? Im well keen to go to one or possibly both. Iv been checking up on the NFL UK website very frequently, and as yet, no info. I thought they would go on sale at the back of the last game. But obviously no. Anyone any idea? My other thought is that it would be after the season has finished

I though some of you may have been or may have an idea.

Anyone?

According to NFL UK, there is a 'season ticket' for the 2 games going on sale over the next few days

Trade.

Mike Wallace

for

Miles Austin

Losing a bit of long term value in this trade. But I've probably always rated Austin higher than most, and don't think the difference is actually very much at all. Austin is definitely the better option for the rest of the year.

And there goes my only reason to watch Cowboy games, Atleast now i can shout insults at Bryant without bias :10900:

Sterling Archer

Hm, don't like that one.

Trading for a player who is 31 and not even the best WR on his own team wouldn't be my first choice.

You've got a bit of a dad's army building up there Larry.

Hm, don't like that one.

Trading for a player who is 31 and not even the best WR on his own team wouldn't be my first choice.

You've got a bit of a dad's army building up there Larry.

I agree completely. And that is why I traded for a player who is 28 and imo the best WR on his team :thumbsup:

I have gotten a lot older this year. But the amount of trades I make in the off season, means I can turn that around.

Cruz/Nicks

White/Julio

Austin/Bryant

It's good to own someone who has a genuine top class receiver playing opposite him anyway I would say. So even if Austin is the number 2(i'm not convinced he is), he'll still get his, Just like Cruz and Roddy :thumbsup:

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Sterling Archer

Cruz/Nicks

White/Julio

Austin/Bryant

It's good to own someone who has a genuine top class receiver playing opposite him anyway I would say. So even if Austin is the number 2(i'm not convinced he is), he'll still get his, Just like Cruz and Roddy :thumbsup:

He's definitely the 2nd most talented, I agree he can still be productive though.

I agree completely. And that is why I traded for a player who is 28 and imo the best WR on his team :thumbsup:

I have gotten a lot older this year. But the amount of trades I make in the off season, means I can turn that around.

Apologies, don't know who I was getting him confused with :facepalm: yeah at only 2 years age gap the deal is fine, still prefer Wallace FWIW.

Bryant is definitely the more talented player. Too many ifs and buts with him though, I don't ever see him living up to his talent and being able to consistantly be that top 10WR people expected. Which puts him in the same tier as Austin for me.

Bryant has the talent/upside, Austin has the consistancy/professionalism. I'd prefer to take Austin for the next season or two over him, purely as the safe option.

Sterling Archer

Bryant is definitely the more talented player. Too many ifs and buts with him though, I don't ever see him living up to his talent and being able to consistantly be that top 10WR people expected. Which puts him in the same tier as Austin for me.

Bryant has the talent/upside, Austin has the consistancy/professionalism. I'd prefer to take Austin for the next season or two over him, purely as the safe option.

There's only 1ppg between them this year and Bryant is trending up. Bryant to me is in the 5-10 range. Austin the 17-25 range.

Fwiw here are my latest WR rankings.

1. (-) AJ Green -

2. (-) Calvin Johnson

3. (-) Julio Jones

4. (+3) Demaryius Thomas

5. (-1) Percy Harvin

6. (+2) Brandon Marshall

7. (-2) Victor Cruz

8. (-2) Hakeem Nicks

9. (+1) Roddy White

10.(-1) Larry Fitzgerald

11.(-) Jordy Nelson

12. (+5) Randall Cobb

13.(-) Mike Wallace

14. (-2) Miles Austin

15.(-) Vincent Jackson

16.(-) Dez Bryant

17.(+5) Torrey Smith

18. (+2) Eric Decker

19.(+2) Marques Colston

20.(-2) Antonio Brown

21.(+6) Denarius Moore

22.(-8) Wes Welker

23.(+2) Andre Johnson

24.(-) Jeremy Maclin

25.(n/a) Michael Crabtree

26.(-7) Dwayne Bowe

27.(-1) DeSean Jackson

28.(-5) Steve Johnson

29.(n/a) Mike Williams

30.(n/a) Golden Tate

31.(n/a) Kendall Wright

32.(n/a) James Jones

33.(n/a) Reggie Wayne

34. (-6) Kenny Britt

35.(-5) Josh Gordon

36. (-7) Greg Jennings

37.(n/a) Sidney Rice

38.(n/a) Danny Ammendola

39.(n/a) Steve Smith

40.(n/a) Malcolm Floyd

Though I do realise I'm just about the only one who has Austin that high, but he's been in my top 15 all year and ahead of Bryant all year too. He's also been pretty neck and neck with Wallace. So it's not just me trying to justify my trade, I genuinely like him :lol:

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Sterling Archer

Doing this VERY quickly and roughly but

1. AJ Green

2. Calvin

3. Harvin

4. Jones

5. DT

6. Nicks

7. Bryant

8. Cruz

9. Cobb

10. Fitz

11. Marshall

12. Britt

13. Wallace

14. Nelson

15. Maclin

16. Smith

17. Bowe

18. Brown

19. Moore

20. Jennings

21. Austin

22. White

23. Welker

24. V. Jackson

25. Decker

26. Wright

27. Gordon

28. Garcon

29. S.Johnson

30. A.Johnson

31. Colston

32. D.Jackson

33. Michael Crabtree

34. Blackmon

35. Titus Young

36. Michael Floyd

37. Jeffery

38. Vincent Brown

38. J.Baldwin

39. Reggie Wayne

40. Steve Smith

41. Hill

42. Randle

Steamers open to offers for anyone. Serious offers only, please...(I'm at work and six hours behind the UK, so don't really have time for negotiating, and certainly not via here).

Think the Wembley tickets go on sale about January time but not 100% sure. Definitely worth going to.

According to NFL UK, there is a 'season ticket' for the 2 games going on sale over the next few days

Cheers for the replies

I got an email today from NFL UK about the tickets, im unsure if i have read this right,

It?s time to start planning your trips to Wembley for the 2013 International Series games. Full ticket details will be announced over the next few weeks, but to kick things off we are rewarding those who want to attend both games by offering outstanding value on a two-game season ticket package, which will go on sale at 10am on Thursday, November 22 via Ticketmaster.

The Minnesota Vikings will face the Pittsburgh Steelers at Wembley at 6pm on Sunday, September 29, before the Jacksonville Jaguars host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, October 27, kickoff 5pm.

International Series season tickets in the Club and Premium Club sections will be on sale from 10 am on Thursday, November 22. Ticket prices in these sections have been frozen, and to reflect the loyalty of fans who attend both games we are introducing an International Series season ticket that offers you a 20% saving!

This is the best chance to guarantee the seat you want for both Wembley games in 2013.

The following International Series season tickets will be on sale next Thursday:

• Club seats for both games - ?160 (saving of ?40)

Am i reading that correct that, that is ?160 FOR EACH GAME or for the two games total?

If iys for both thats a steal IMO and i shall be taking it, if its for just the one, its a bit too steep for me

Sterling Archer

Trade deadline passed without much fanfare.

Not like last year :arry:

Is there a bigger gap anywhere in dynasty rankings than the gap between TE3 and TE4? If so I genuinely can't think of one.

Not for want of trying on my part... I think everyone has a few key players now that they're unwilling to trade away so, short of boneheaded moves, blockbuster trades may tail off a wee bit. Makes the draft all important.... my raft of 4th round picks might get me a wee gem or two.

Sterling Archer

I have a list of players and I won't trade any of them unless I get back someone else on the list.

I know some will disagree but I think i've got...

The number 1 and 2 dynasty QBs

The number 1 dynasty RB

The number 1 (and 3 other top 10) dynasty WRs

Arguably number 1 (definitely 2) dynasty TE.

There's really nothing anyone could give me for those players that would make it worthwhile.

We'll still see the occasional blockbuster as we've got a couple of trade whores in this league.

I have a list of players and I won't trade any of them unless I get back someone else on the list.

I know some will disagree but I think i've got...

The number 1 and 2 dynasty QBs

The number 1 dynasty RB

The number 1 (and 3 other top 10) dynasty WRs

Arguably number 1 (definitely 2) dynasty TE.

There's really nothing anyone could give me for those players that would make it worthwhile.

We'll still see the occasional blockbuster as we've got a couple of trade whores in this league.

When you put it that way.... let's have a reset now we're all used to playing... :lol:

I just wish Gonzalez was 5 years younger again.

If they don't get to the Superbowl, which I don't think they will. Maybe he'll think they are close enough that he'll play one more year.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Put on a wee teaser bet this morning,

Buccs, Browns and Colts 33/1

also a wee roll-up

Falcons, Texans, Bengals and Saints 3/1

Weather conditions appear to have hit the rare equilibrium here which allow them to open the roof at Reliant. Will be only the second game I've seen it open. Stadium looks completely different.

Sterling Archer

And to no one's surprise there is talk of a reduced role today for Michael Turner because of his ineffectiveness.

:rolleyes:

And to no one's surprise there is talk of a reduced role today for Michael Turner because of his ineffectiveness.

Glad I got shot of him and Fitzpatrick when I had the chance.

:verysmug:

It certainly shouldn't be a surprise. There has been similar talk for months. And he's racked up a reasonable amount of points in the meantime.