• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Anyone watching the college football tonight? Alabama getting destroyed early.

My work is full of Aggies, who will all be soiling themselves with excitement.

College Station is one of the weirdest places I've been to.

My work is full of Aggies, who will all be soiling themselves with excitement.

College Station is one of the weirdest places I've been to.

20-0 now, A&M just missed an extra point.

Ive got A&M on my coupon to tonight as well. :pleasing:

Is nobody else watching the game of the season?

The Aggies have come to play hard tonight.

I had it on in the background but wasn't really watching, going to watch the Notre Dame game now though.

I had it on in the background but wasn't really watching, going to watch the Notre Dame game now though.

The game was a classic. Thought A&M had thrown it away.

I can see Notre Dame having a tough one tonight.

Is there any streaming channels with the college games on. One of my friends from across the water asked me a question did I think A & M could beat any NFL team, and to be honest I said I don't watch any college football. Could anyone enlighten me?

Is there any streaming channels with the college games on. One of my friends from across the water asked me a question did I think A & M could beat any NFL team, and to be honest I said I don't watch any college football. Could anyone enlighten me?

Don't know about free, but for something like ?8.99 a month you get all college sports on the ESPN website, and lots of games every week.

Contemplating ditching Sky and just subscribing to ESPN website and NFL gamepass.

And to answer your question, no chance they could beat an NFL team. College football is fantastic though. Crowd tonight was 101,000 and it was the NFL starts of the future we were watching.

Does your friend work for ESPN? :)

ESPN America (Virgin 531) has a few games every Saturday and repeats on Sunday. I'm watching more college stuff, usually one game a week, and I drift in and out of the repeats when they're on.

Boston looking good after that turnover.

Does your friend work for ESPN? :)

i take it by that response it was something said tonight on ESPN. TBH it could be the Alabama turkeys vs Washington Obamas for all I know watching college football.

i take it by that response it was something said tonight on ESPN. TBH it could be the Alabama turkeys vs Washington Obamas for all I know watching college football.

Adam Schefter posed the same question tonight...presumably as a piss take as a coach of another college team recently suggested Alabama could beat a few NFL teams.

Adam Schefter posed the same question tonight...presumably as a piss take as a coach of another college team recently suggested Alabama could beat a few NFL teams.

Ahh right

Anyone bought anything off the NFL Europe shop? thinking about getting some tops off it and was just wondering how quick they are at delivering items.

Got offered 10% off a 49ers top with my name on it for my birthday (must have said I supported them when I registered) was sorely tempted. It looked excellent :wub:

Sterling Archer

If I can somehow get a win this week ill be delighted. Doesn't matter too much in the division title race as I've got to play Boo again, I win the rest of my matchups and outscore him ill win the head to head.

I could maybe sneak a playoff place, but with my points total it's not looking likely. I will just have to be happy with beating the Steelers twice this week. :kirklol:

If I can somehow get a win this week ill be delighted. Doesn't matter too much in the division title race as I've got to play Boo again, I win the rest of my matchups and outscore him ill win the head to head.

Prob won't even be close. I know the projections are usually pretty crap, but they've got you winning by 53 points anyway.

My entire team plays in the 6pm games, always hate having to wait on someone else's scores to come in when you've already listed everyone.

Sterling Archer

Prob won't even be close. I know the projections are usually pretty crap, but they've got you winning by 53 points anyway.

Really?

They had me as a six point underdog on Wednesday!

Sterling Archer

My entire team plays in the 6pm games, always hate having to wait on someone else's scores to come in when you've already listed everyone.

Nothing worse than thinking you've built a nice lead only to see it be chipped away at over two days. :(

Really?

They had me as a six point underdog on Wednesday!

145-92

Though the projections they put up are abysmal. Apparently Felix Jones is good for 16.5 points this weekend :cheesy:

Sterling Archer

Just checked. We do. 2pts for the blocked punt and 4pts for the TD.

Maybe system just hasn't caught up yet.

Sterling Archer

It was the broncos mate, still not updated.

It's showing on ESPN as a punt return td not a punt block td.

Kick/punt Return TDs are only awarded to the individual player.

Int/fumble/block return TDs go to team D

Sterling Archer

@SigmundBloom: RT @Eric_Edholm

Rams rookies in trouble. RT @jthom1: Givens and jenkins deactivated for violating team rules

Sterling Archer

My TEs back on form, Smith and both Johnsons also clicking.

:jjyay:

Had to start Pitta in one league, glad Flacco has decided to pass to him again.