• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sterling Archer

Forrester,

Now that you've got a RB3, any chance we can sort something out?

Would you do one of my QBs for Harvin?

Is Nelson available?

Would you do one of my QBs for Harvin?

Is Nelson available?

For RG3, I'd be tempted.

With Nelson, probably not at the moment.

Well if I can get Thomas that means Ridley is still on the block.

I'm gonna go for this:

Any offers on Ridley and Floyd together?

Looking for a WR1

Good deal for anyone with class at WR but struggling at RB

steve smith and someone else?

Forrester,

Now that you've got a RB3, any chance we can sort something out?

I'll need to wait till tonight to have a look. Would you interested in my nee desire to keep Bowe but trade Floyd and Ridley?

I'll need to wait till tonight to have a look. Would you interested in my nee desire to keep Bowe but trade Floyd and Ridley?

I'd rather have Tampa Mike than Floyd if possible.

Ideally Bowe though.

I'd rather have Tampa Mike than Floyd if possible.

Ideally Bowe though.

I'd rather keep TM to be honest. Make me an offer for both scenarios and I'll look it over.

I'd rather keep TM to be honest. Make me an offer for both scenarios and I'll look it over.

Cool. I'll have a think.

What about that one you said you liked?

Sterling Archer

@evansilva: Whoa. RT @TripTP Darren Sproles will not play Monday night vs. #Eagles because of broken hand that required surgery

@evansilva: Whoa. RT @TripTP Darren Sproles will not play Monday night vs. #Eagles because of broken hand that required surgery

Bad news in one dynasty, I only have 2 starting RBs. Possibly good news in kickback league, might force Saints to give more carries to Ingram.

Coup of a trade there for JT.

Yep. Good trade for him I reckon. Though It probably does give Forrester a better chance to win in the short term though, so I can see his thinking behind it.

Yep. Good trade for him I reckon. Though It probably does give Forrester a better chance to win in the short term though, so I can see his thinking behind it.

As well as Ridley has been playing I do wonder about his long term abilities, mainly because NE running backs don't have much of a shelf lifeand I wonder how he would do in another system were teams would be more geared up to stopping the run. Its why I was happy to make Ridley expendable but not Spiller.

And you're right about my motives, especially if Jennings is back before the end of the season, it'll give me a outside chance of winning this year. I just need Vick to perform much better in the seasons second half.

Dizzle, any thoughts on that email from yesterday?

Yeah, I sent you one back. You'd need to add more to him for me to be tempted to sell. Like him, but there are injury concerns so I'd need reasonable depth so I'm not ******* my WRs up.

Sterling Archer

Yeah, I sent you one back. You'd need to add more to him for me to be tempted to sell. Like him, but there are injury concerns so I'd need reasonable depth so I'm not ******* my WRs up.

I thought when we left it you were taking a look when you got home from work?

When I mentioned him it was instead of the other WR but in the same package

I thought when we left it you were taking a look when you got home from work?

When I mentioned him it was instead of the other WR but in the same package

Aye sorry, forgot about it.

I've made an offer and I think you've seen it now. Reckon that's fair price, won't be lowering it.

No, they're not dross that I thought I'd add to chance it. It's that what makes the drop down from Megatron to Nicks even a possibility in my mind. If the only depth you're willing to give is utter crap that has no chance of producing on top of Nicks then there's no chance I'd accept it.

Sterling Archer

I don't think guys like Cook Jennings and 2nd rounders are crap. It'd be good it I had something in between those two (eg lower first rounders)

A TE that's roughly the same level as the two I've got and a 2014 2nd isn't what I'd call fair compensation for Megatron.

Think I've stated in the past that I'd consider two starting players at WR and/or RB to be a fair price, maybe more depending on the quality of those players. I'll not be panic selling Megatron and accepting a negligible improvement in other areas for a downgrade at WR.

Sterling Archer

You've got Rudolph though who's a top 6 dynasty te. You'll be fine.

Also I have no interest in Brian Flatline, sorry.

Thanks to my balls up Donnie, you managed to get Jennings off the waiver wire in the ESPN. I tried and forgot Shaun Draughton was playing Thursday. Doh

All eyes on the Redskins today as they yet again decide who the President of the United States is going to be.

Indeed. Let's hope the bookies are correct on the game.

Should be good games on sky tonight. Lookkng forward to getting a close look st RG3. Liking the Redskins playing in maroon :)