• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Geoff Kilpatrick

MJD carted off to the locker room after the second play.

And with that went my slim chance of a comeback :(

Can't say the Patriots and Jets don't bring the drama, been a good game to watch although I still dont know who I want to win it.

:jjyay:

Delighted by that result, all the sweeter knowing that Donnie might still have a chance if he'd taken my CJ2K offer.

Need another Monday night comeback. Matt Forte to get 13 points, should be a close one. Not a bad effort without Peyton Manning, Jamaal Charles, Roddy White or Mendenhall, and with Vernon Davis laying an egg.

If I do lose then it will mean that after next weeks game with Donnie, one of us will be 4-4 and toiling to make the play offs :unsure:

Think this schedule has thrown up a few surprises, made things a little more interesting.

I've got 17.9 points to make up with Stafford and Megatron to play tonight. Hate that the BBC have the game on red button so there's no way of recording, just going to have to survive on 3 hours sleep tomorrow I guess. :(

Think this schedule has thrown up a few surprises, made things a little more interesting.

I've got 17.9 points to make up with Stafford and Megatron to play tonight. Hate that the BBC have the game on red button so there's no way of recording, just going to have to survive on 3 hours sleep tomorrow I guess. :(

Should be comfortable for you. Although that Bears D is awesome, and could make it interesting for awhile.

I was the same last week, but then discovered that they put the games up on BBC IPlayer. So you can still get to watch it on the Tuesday online....you just have to try and avoid finding out the result and how your players did all day ;)

Think I'll just watch it live. B)

Watched Johnson's huge TD run again today. Shows how much of an all or nothing back he is, not the kind of guy that'll grind out 3 yard runs all day. Get him an opening and he'll rip through it, he made the Bills dreadful run def pay but with better blocking I think he'll do it more consistently against better teams. Like last season, I think he's over the hump with some decent match-ups in the last few weeks.

I'm playing not bad at the moment should go 4 - 3 and a good run of games to go. Prestonpans Pirates next week but he has Flacco, Arien Foster,Chandler and both his best kickers on a bye. Then week 9 the colts have Steven Jackson welker and the 49ers out. Then again I will more than likely lose both :ninja:

Scrape another win after a poor showing from Stafford and Johnson.

That first half was reaaly painful viewing, really need them to turn things around, Stafford's TD total is pathetic.

Trade pending -

Pitta, Dennis BAL TE

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def

Year 2013 Round 5 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

for

Baldwin, Doug SEA WR

Giants, New York NYG Def

Year 2014 Round 4 Draft Pick from Queensferry Falcons

Lt! That's kinda what I'd be looking for, for Fitzpatrick.

I'd probably be willing to change a few bits about though. :thumbsup:

Even if Donnie's banned I take it he'll still be able to read this thread?

He's got a trade offer! :ninja:

I wish all trade offers where public, would make things a whole lot more interesting ;)

Maybe you should post it on the Assistant coaches forum, just to make sure it's a good trade? :teehee:

Lt! That's kinda what I'd be looking for, for Fitzpatrick.

I'd probably be willing to change a few bits about though. :thumbsup:

Probably to much to give up for Fitzpatrick.

How about if we take out the RB's and my pick?

I don't think we will get a deal done our valuations are different on the QB's. I still see Romo as the better QB.

What's the trade then.

Not you Lt!

Just a boring 1-1 trade...

Edited by JamboTaylor