**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

JT has scored 4th most points in the league and is 3-5 :lol:

I've had over 220 bench points more than the second placed team in that measure :)

And since we're through week 8 already. Here's your first draft order for 2013 (obviously playoff teams picks will be decided by their results in those games):

1. Jambo Broncos (through Corstorphine Cowboys)

2. Dunedin Bucs

3. Dunedin Bucs (through Cleveland Steamers)

4. Goldenacre Giants

5. Prestonpans Pirates (through Corstorphine Steelers)

6. Melbourne Pats

7. Jambo Broncos (through Queensferry Falcons)

8. Jambo Broncos

9. Prestonpans Pirates

10. Corstorphine Cowboys (through Craigentinny Chargers)

11. Dunedin Bucs (through Forrester Thunder)

12. Prestonpans Pirates (through Darth Ewing Colts)

13. Darth Ewing Colts (through Kaunas Buckeyes)

14. Darth Ewing Colts (through Saughton Seahawks)

15. InverNessies

16. Booboys Bengals

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sterling Archer

:sob:

Squeaky bum time. Need to win 4 out of the next 5 to make the playoffs :unsure:

No you don't. You're top of your division on points and only one game behind. You'll be fine.

I'm still waiting for a Boo slip up to nip in the door to the #1 seed.

Edited by Donald.

Doing better than expected this year - could be on for my second Divisional title & third play-off appearance in a row. Which is nice.

Interesting offer Dizzle - could well help this year, most likely screws me after that. I'll ponder...

Doing better than expected this year - could be on for my second Divisional title & third play-off appearance in a row. Which is nice.

Interesting offer Dizzle - could well help this year, most likely screws me after that. I'll ponder...

Thought it was a good 'Win now' offer for you, immediate value definitely in your favour. :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer

If you're looking to improve for this year I might have some players available. Would depend on the position you're looking to improve though.

Offer's for WR & RB. Feel free to put something to me around that.

My squad is very thin so realistically one or two injuries could blow the entire season. Leaves me needing to get a bit more depth but, if done at too high a cost to my youth players, it could screw me into the ground for a long time to come.

My early thinking on Dizzle's offer is that it would probably improve me short term but neither of the players involved are stick on guarantees to be good enough to make the difference for me if I get the aforementioned injuries. I tend to be fairly conservative with trades though... Will run a few scenarios this evening then decide.

Beaten by two points in the ESPN league feck you Crabtree. Also wrong week to give away my giants defense. I would have won my game :down:

Sterling Archer

Beaten by two points in the ESPN league feck you Crabtree. Also wrong week to give away my giants defense. I would have won my game :down:

Won 4 in a row now :jjyay:

JT, any thoughts on that offer?

I'm probably not be too keen now since it looks like another year of playoff free football!

Anyone interested in Bowe?

Aye!

Sterling Archer

@ChrisWesseling: Out of the blue. RT @RapSheet: Source: #Jaguars WR Mike Thomas has been traded to the #Lions. No news yet on the terms.

Lions must feel Broyles isn't ready to step up.

Another WR for Stafford to throw the ball to, and hopefully help draw some coverage from Calvin.

Looking for a receiver who'll do more than him this year because of the state of Kansas City's offence. But at the same time I have to be cautious that I don't give up his long term value for only a short term gain, because his contract expires at the end of this year and it's very likely, if not certain, he'll be leaving KC.

Looking for a receiver who'll do more than him this year because of the state of Kansas City's offence..

I may be able to ablige.

I retract every previous statement about Wayne, he's way past it, lucky if he sees out the season IMO.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Looking for a receiver who'll do more than him this year because of the state of Kansas City's offence. But at the same time I have to be cautious that I don't give up his long term value for only a short term gain, because his contract expires at the end of this year and it's very likely, if not certain, he'll be leaving KC.

Boldin?

Forrester,

Thoughts on that trade I sent?

I'd change some bits about if necessary. :thumbsup:

I'm intrigued, but I'm concerned about Wayne's age and I don't want to lose Witten.

What would you give for Ridley and Bowe?

I'd need a back-up RB (RB3) in the deal as well.

Edited by ForresterJambo

Sterling Archer

JT, what do I need to add to that offer I sent a few days ago to get it done.

One of the 14 1sts?

I'm intrigued, but I'm concerned about Wayne's age and I don't want to lose Witten.

What would you give for Ridley and Bowe?

I'd need a back-up RB (RB3) in the deal as well.

I've sent a couple so you have an idea of what I'm thinking. :thumbsup:

JT, what do I need to add to that offer I sent a few days ago to get it done.

One of the 14 1sts?

I'm not sure really, I probably rate Harvin just below Megatron, Green and Julio..

It would probably take a lot to convince me tbh.

That's a fine offer (the last one) and I would be inclined to accept but I'm just too concerned about the RB aspect.

If there is anyway I could get a RB3 off somebody then I'd be willing to make that trade. Anybody with any going?

Edited by ForresterJambo

Sterling Archer

What do you consider Rashad Jennings at this point? If our valuations are close he makes a great rental till the end of the season and he's actually a FA next year.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's a fine offer (the last one) and I would be inclined to accept but I'm just too concerned about the RB aspect.

If there is anyway I could get a RB3 off somebody then I'd be willing to make that trade. Anybody with any going?

I have loads of RB3's! Make me an offer.

Sterling Archer

I've sent a couple so you have an idea of what I'm thinking. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure really, I probably rate Harvin just below Megatron, Green and Julio..

It would probably take a lot to convince me tbh.

Fair enough. I'm only interested in moving upwards so ill try another target.

Is Nelson available?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fitz officially on the block if anyone wants him.

You as pissed off as me then about how bad the QB's are in Arizona?

How big a deal would it take to get Fitz. Also Forrester I have Bush, Blount and Gore (clearly he's worth a allot more). Also willing to give up on S.Smith (though as soon as I give him up his TD's will return).

Sterling Archer

You as pissed off as me then about how bad the QB's are in Arizona?

A little. I don't need to trade him, he makes a great WR4 but there might be a team out there that ranks him differently to me.

There's a very short list of players I'd deal him for. Any deal would need to atleast include a top 10 dynasty WR.

A little. I don't need to trade him, he makes a great WR4 but there might be a team out there that ranks him differently to me.

There's a very short list of players I'd deal him for. Any deal would need to atleast include a top 10 dynasty WR.

Lol That's me out then.

Sterling Archer

Anything you'd want from me for Rodgers?

Sorry it would need to be Julio, Calvin, DT or Harvin for me to consider.

Sterling Archer

Larry, If I need to keep him I might need a bit more. I'm looking to see if I can do a deal to move him on first and if I get that agreed ill do the trade with you.

Boldin and Thomas for Bowe and a pick?

There problem is I want to get better at WR this season, and it's a bit of stretch to say that Boldin will be better than Bowe for the remainder of this year.

What about Thomas straight up for a pick?

Sterling Archer

I wouldn't be giving up hope on Bowe. He'll be fine and he's got a pretty decent playoff schedule.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There problem is I want to get better at WR this season, and it's a bit of stretch to say that Boldin will be better than Bowe for the remainder of this year.

What about Thomas straight up for a pick?

I would want a 2nd rounder.

I wouldn't be giving up hope on Bowe. He'll be fine and he's got a pretty decent playoff schedule.

Well if I can get Thomas that means Ridley is still on the block.

I'm gonna go for this:

Any offers on Ridley and Floyd together?

Looking for a WR1

Good deal for anyone with class at WR but struggling at RB

Edited by ForresterJambo