• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Bryant gonna go radge in a titty bar tonight.

Bitches better stay out his grill.

Edited by JamboTaylor

I need a monster game by Manning tonight to have any chance of avoiding a humiliating defeat :sweat: And Jimmy Graham to go missing.

Was looking good....Then a garbage time Touchdown by Graham :yucky:

Sterling Archer

Just catching up on the game just now. With the way Fitz has been playing I'm not exactly confident.

Davis vs Fitzgerald & 4 points.

I fancy Davis tbh. 80 yards and 2 TDs and Fitz to grab quite a few receptions but for poor yards and no TDs as 49ers def shuts the Cardinals down.

Sterling Archer

Davis vs Fitzgerald & 4 points.

I fancy Davis tbh. 80 yards and 2 TDs and Fitz to grab quite a few receptions but for poor yards and no TDs as 49ers def shuts the Cardinals down.

Ill be shocked if Davis scores that but still not confident.

Delighted with that win - looked like I was going to lose it in the late game last night. My paper-thin squad continues to eke out results :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Crabtree needs a big game to beat me so hopefully I will surpass my win total of last season. Someone needs to challenge the Nessies in our division because the Steelers won't!

Sterling Archer

Crabtree needs a big game to beat me so hopefully I will surpass my win total of last season. Someone needs to challenge the Nessies in our division because the Steelers won't!

I think you're pretty safe to be honest.

What were thoughts on my Richardson trade? I was "away" when it was agreed.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think you're pretty safe to be honest.

What were thoughts on my Richardson trade? I was "away" when it was agreed.

I was stunned but then you had the ammo to pull a deal like that off.

Sterling Archer

I was stunned but then you had the ammo to pull a deal like that off.

Stunned I got him or stunned at what I paid?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Stunned I got him or stunned at what I paid?

Stunned you got him. Plus, given you had a need at RB and the draft class at RB looks thin again I thought it was a brilliant trade.

Sterling Archer

Stunned you got him. Plus, given you had a need at RB and the draft class at RB looks thin again I thought it was a brilliant trade.

I actually offered more around draft time if I remember correctly.

I've been trying to get out the 13 class in every league I'm in. Happy to get a 14 1st and Richardson using the 3 picks I had.

Nucky Thompson

Was looking good....Then a garbage time Touchdown by Graham :yucky:

It's pish when that happens against you :rolleyes: but when they were heading to the Red Zone, I was hoping Colston was going to get it

Ill be shocked if Davis scores that but still not confident.

I expect Davis and Fitz to put up similar numbers tonight, so at least it should be close enough to keep it interesting.

Your late decision to put Trent in, looks like it could be the difference.

Sterling Archer

I expect Davis and Fitz to put up similar numbers tonight, so at least it should be close enough to keep it interesting.

Your late decision to put Trent in, looks like it could be the difference.

Yeah I expect both to disappoint to be honest.

Sterling Archer

Jared Cook looking for trade.

Foles maybe starting next week.

Was that bit more enough more?

It would be a really big help to me if DeAngelo Williams gets traded

They reckon his contract is too big for anyone to make a move for him.

Sterling Archer

They reckon his contract is too big for anyone to make a move for him.

It's ok for a rental as long as they cut him in the offseason.

It's ok for a rental as long as they cut him in the offseason.

Mostly talking about Madden 12 here :ninja: But I don't get how contracts work, when it comes to cap penalties. If I trade a guy with a big contract, how do I work out what the penalty is against my cap, if there is one?

Hoping Gore goes off on one tonight to get me my 18.5 points 100 yards 1TD and 4 for 35 yards. :thumbsup:

I need about 200yards and 3Tds from him in a different dynasty :teehee:

Sterling Archer

Mostly talking about Madden 12 here :ninja: But I don't get how contracts work, when it comes to cap penalties. If I trade a guy with a big contract, how do I work out what the penalty is against my cap, if there is one?

I'm rubbish at the cap stuff, there's a lot of smart guys over at FBGs that know that inside out.

Sterling Archer

So yeah DeAngelo is getting 5.25 this year. He'd be due an 8 million bonus in the offseason but if he was cut any new team wouldn't need to pay that.

Sterling Archer

Just saw this...

The Chiefs haven't led for a single second during regulation time through their first seven games, the first time in NFL history that's ever happened

Just saw this...

The Chiefs haven't led for a single second during regulation time through their first seven games, the first time in NFL history that's ever happened

Was reading the article on NFL.com, that Crennel didn't even know why Charles wasn't more involved in the game yesterday. Surely the head coach should be asking questions why one of his most talented players isn't on the field? Useless ***** needs to start thinking about my FF team :ninja:

Sterling Archer

Was reading the article on NFL.com, that Crennel didn't even know why Charles wasn't more involved in the game yesterday. Surely the head coach should be asking questions why one of his most talented players isn't on the field? Useless ***** needs to start thinking about my FF team :ninja:

And mine, I own Charles in two other leagues dry.gif

I think I'm in too many dynasty leagues now (3). Every week I need the same players to do well and be terrible, it's annoying. laugh.gif

And mine, I own Charles in two other leagues dry.gif

I think I'm in too many dynasty leagues now (3). Every week I need the same players to do well and be terrible, it's annoying. laugh.gif

Same here. Though I tend to just concentrate on this league on game days, and not check how my other teams are doing until the Monday. I'm not getting any better at FF though, this is the only team I have with a winning record and that's probably only going to last another few hours :angry:

6-2

:jjyay:

Was a close one JT, but shows the value of investing in a top QB.

Edited by P-Dizzle