please join in the protest

sneakypete

Guest JamboRobbo
Fair enough.

Has anyone on JKB ever met CB before, just out of interest?

He was at one of our meetings at diggers IIRC, and I think others on here have met him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTS FOREVER
Thanks for the suggestion but I think i will stay high and mighty for now.

How will you join the protest if you dont know where it is!?

How do you know i dont know where it is, silly?:smiley2:

Now run up my ribs.:smiley2:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Am I expected to ruin my good bed covers with slogans saying...

"I AGREE WITH HEARTS FOREVER AND SNEAKY PETE, VLAD... BOOOOO!"

I am just not sure that will be too effective.

HEARTS FOREVER
I usually think your a bit too negative when it comes to Heart of Midlothian, but you have nailed the balance bang on there.

This post should be coupled with DH's suggested questions and submitted to the Romanov team.

Dont know where you have been but this has been done 2 or three times by JKB members and it got us nowhere.

Wake up lad.

Well its been 20 pages. If you could let us know then that would be grand.

Dont know where you have been but this has been done 2 or three times by JKB members and it got us nowhere.

Wake up lad.

Apologies, must of been living my life during that period.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can I just protest about everything that annoys me? Or do I have to be protesting about the same thing as everyone else?

For example, I am not very keen on the hot-dogs... Will this be okay to be mentioned at the same time?

What are our demands?

Guest JamboRobbo
Can I just protest about everything that annoys me? Or do I have to be protesting about the same thing as everyone else?

For example, I am not very keen on the hot-dogs... Will this be okay to be mentioned at the same time?

Just you concentrate on your campain to sort out real radio. :10900::curtain:

HEARTS FOREVER
Fair enough.

Has anyone on JKB ever met CB before, just out of interest?

Yes.

Ive also met Jambo Robbo.

Both very nice guys with very different views on Hearts.

But both HEARTS FANS still the same.

Guest JamboRobbo

Correct. Complete waste of quite a few peoples time that was.

Yes.

Ive also met Jambo Robbo.

Both very nice guys with very different views on Hearts.

But both HEARTS FANS still the same.

Is there any chance that CB is a Romanov mole? If not does this mean that JR can finally drop his 2-3 year vendetta towards CB and respect his opinions even if they do seem different or deluded to him?

He isnt being funny or smug.

Answer the questions.

Hope ive cleared things up for you.

Answer the questions please. The first one, what side is the protest being performed? The nursery side? main stand? gorgie suite? How will I know where to go if i want to go and watch/take part in the protest.

Let's get one thing very straight.

Let the people protest that want to.

What must not happen is a crowd of other Hearts fans gather and berate those that are protesting.

Tabloid fodder.

HEARTS FOREVER
Am I expected to ruin my good bed covers with slogans saying...

"I AGREE WITH HEARTS FOREVER AND SNEAKY PETE, VLAD... BOOOOO!"

I am just not sure that will be too effective.

Do what comes naturally Mothy and you will be fine mate.:2thumbsup:

I repeat, where is the protest.

A protest where no one knows where to go. How will you gather support for it? Is it genuinely a secret?

The People's Chimp
Stephane Adam was great in 97-98 and indeed will always be cherished for his cup final winner - but on the back of that he got a big new contract - missed much of the next 3+ season injured and I though he'd become a bit of a wage thief by the end of his time at the club. Apologies for having an opinion you don't like or agree with.:smiley2:

I really hate that phrase "wage thief." It implies an act of stealing on the part of the player. It might be relevant to certain chancers who have strolled through our doors of late, but Adam?

Now, as any pop criminal lawyer will know, a criminal act requires both the actus reus, the act, and the mens rea, the mental element. Are you really saying that Adam knowingly kept himself on the sidelines? That he had the mental element of the act of wage thievery?

Although watching Jimmy Calderwood spew and wriggle like a fat caterpillar at 7-1 was worth it all.

:2thumbsup:

HEARTS FOREVER
Is there any chance that CB is a Romanov mole? If not does this mean that JR can finally drop his 2-3 year vendetta towards CB and respect his opinions even if they do seem different or deluded to him?

I dont really know or care.

Whats it to you Mr High and Mighty?

I really hate that phrase "wage thief." It implies an act of stealing on the part of the player. It might be relevant to certain chancers who have strolled through our doors of late, but Adam?

Now, as any pop criminal lawyer will know, a criminal act requires both the actus reus, the act, and the mens rea, the mental element. Are you really saying that Adam knowingly kept himself on the sidelines? That he had the mental element of the act of wage thievery?

:2thumbsup:

Me too.

Was Cesnauskis a wage thief when he was frozen out by Vlad for saying what a lot of us think ?

Let's get one thing very straight.

Let the people protest that want to.

What must not happen is a crowd of other Hearts fans gather and berate those that are protesting.

Tabloid fodder.

Why must this not happen? Let democracy play out. Dont suppress people's right to protest against protesters. Thats ridiculous.

HEARTS FOREVER

A protest where no one knows where to go. How will you gather support for it? Is it genuinely a secret?

Shhhhhhhh im keeping it a secret from silly folk on Kickback.

I dont really know or care.

Whats it to you Mr High and Mighty?

You dont care if there is a Romanov mole on kickback? I find it quite interesting personally.

Could you refer to me as Sir High and Mighty please.

The main stand,and it doesn't matter whereabout at the stand as you can walk from one end to the other without barriers or fences.

Guest JamboRobbo
Is there any chance that CB is a Romanov mole?

Mole? I don't think so.

But is he capable of posting stuff pretending it's coming from a Hearts fan in order to try and support Romanovs running of HMFC? Yes. Cause he's already done it.

So for me, there will always be suspicion if he posts something strange in support of Romanov. Sorry if that bothers you, but to fit in with your use of phrases today "he made his own bed"

Why must this not happen? Let democracy play out. Dont suppress people's right to protest against protesters. Thats ridiculous.

Because it signals that we are very divided.

Because it might turn nasty and that would be an embarrassment.

Geoff Kilpatrick
What is the point in getting rid of Csaba,the next manager that comes along will give us a good season then will end up down trodden like the rest.Have you saw a happy Hearts manager since the zoomer took over?

Eh? He isn't paid to be happy. He's paid to get results, which he is struggling to do.

Do what comes naturally Mothy and you will be fine mate.:2thumbsup:

I have asked 100 times but I really want to know what songs or chants you have planned for the protest? Im trying to picture the protest in my head and it is not up to much, there is no chanting or GTF signs, just angry men mingling at the back of the Main Stand. Say the chants here and you can get them started inside the ground instead.

Shhhhhhhh im keeping it a secret from silly folk on Kickback.

No your not. You just dont know.

Thanks.

As i thought, trying to take a swipe at BB when you know nout anyway.

The People's Chimp
Me too.

Was Cesnauskis a wage thief when he was frozen out by Vlad for saying what a lot of us think ?

Aye, to some idiots he was. Much like the revisionist claim that Rudi Skacel was stealing his wages for half a season, including a Cup winning goal, all based on the word of Mr V Romanov.

Eh? He isn't paid to be happy. He's paid to get results, which he is struggling to do.
could you get results with that team?

Because it signals that we are very divided.

Because it might turn nasty and that would be an embarrassment.

We are divided.

It wouldnt embarrass me. Its about time the Hearts fans views were aired for better or for worse. Theres been enough online moaning on kickback to last a lifetime.

HEARTS FOREVER
You dont care if there is a Romanov mole on kickback? I find it quite interesting personally.

Could you refer to me as Sir High and Mighty please.

I dont care really.

I have more pressing issues when it comes to Hearts.

Pity you didnt.:hat2:

HEARTS FOREVER
No your not. You just dont know.

Thanks.

As i thought, trying to take a swipe at BB when you know nout anyway.

No its you that doesnt know.

Go on admit it, you really want to join in!!

:10900:

I dont care really.

I have more pressing issues when it comes to Hearts.

Pity you didnt.:hat2:

Excuse me uber fan, you did not refer to me as Sir High and Mighty like we agreed on prevoiusly.

Dont make the same mistake again.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder if anyone will do a sideline in Russian Hats? Every self respecting protestor offer one to kick!

Stephane Adam was great in 97-98 and indeed will always be cherished for his cup final winner - but on the back of that he got a big new contract - missed much of the next 3+ season injured and I though he'd become a bit of a wage thief by the end of his time at the club. Apologies for having an opinion you don't like or agree with.:smiley2:

For the record, If were using previous thoughts as a gauge as to wether to listen to CB, this is spot on

It's simple : Romanov / UBIG / or anybody else who might want to own or control HMFC don't have any other option other than to try to make the club profitable and reduce the debt burden - Romanov & UBIG must do this if they want to get most of their money back they've ploughed in .

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious.

Of course they have no option but to do something.

But they dont have the competence to do it. Romanov does not have the ability to trade Hearts out of over ?30m debt, when he hasnt even had the ability to keep the 3rd most expensive and best supported team in the top 6 (let alone the top 3 or 4)

You do understand that businesses go bust dont you? You know businesses with big debt with no option but to try and get out of it, businesses with more competent people in control than Vlad.

As I see it our potential futures under Vlad are either

1. He stops, at some point being able to rob Peter to pay Paul and parts of his group, if not all of it go bust, us along with it.

2. He somehow manages to keep Hearts running at very low cost for long enough so that the land at Tynecastle provides his out. UBIG themselves could develop, not just sell on the land.

In this scenario even if we had a team full of 18 year olds in the 1st division our lower income would be offset by our lower wages, lower running costs. He doesnt care for or need footballing success in this scenario. He shuts down the main stand to avoid the need to spend any money on safety requirements - we dont lose any money that way at all as our crowds wont be more than 14,0000 etc. We'd bring in enough money to pay the players and service the debt payments.

This option would appear, at best, to make Hearts become some sort of franchise without a home, at worst he just liquidates it all

The only other possibility is

3. We get a new cash rich buyer

What we should have learned from the Robinson time was that if you dont ask, if you dont protest, if you dont highlight your desire to get rid of somebody and implement change you wont get it. At the start of that process there was no cash rich buyer, we didnt dream for a minute that somebody as apparently wealthy as Romanov was out there and would be interested in our club. At the start of that process our only apparent option was some sort of sale and lease back of Tynecastle, some sort of McGrail input - it was all we had.

At the start of the process to do something you rarely know how it will end - but why would that stop you doing something about it? As the process evolves it is even possible that the ultimate aims evolve and change.

To say that this will all work out ok because UBIG has no option but to make it work out is naive in the extreme.

Whether there is cash rich buyer out there - who knows? But we havent even asked the question yet, so why would they let themselves be known....

No its you that doesnt know.

Go on admit it, you really want to join in!!

:10900:

I would consider it as I believe that Romanov on the whole is not good for Hearts. But the emphasis should not be on lack of striker etc...it should be on the long term mismanagement of our club.

We are divided.

It wouldnt embarrass me. Its about time the Hearts fans views were aired for better or for worse. Theres been enough online moaning on kickback to last a lifetime.

D'you know ? I'm coming round to your way of thinking.

The protest goes ahead.

Others gather to protest that the protestors are a) going about it the wrong way B) protesting at all c) not showing undying love for our Saviour d) increasing the chances our saviour walks away.

Maybe some hat-kicking too.

Sadly, over 95% of the Hearts support will just "walk on by".

See my signature.

HEARTS FOREVER

Why is it that the people on this thread who are mocking any sort of protest really want to know so much about it.

Is it just in case you have to change your mind some time soon?

Is it because you have asked Santa for a pair of Bollocks this year?

Stop mocking your fellow fans eh. its not big.

Really its not.

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious.

Of course they have no option but to do something.

But they dont have the competence to do it. Romanov does not have the ability to trade Hearts out of over ?30m debt, when he hasnt even had the ability to keep the 3rd most expensive and best supported team in the top 6 (let alone the top 3 or 4)

You do understand that businesses go bust dont you? You know businesses with big debt with no option but to try and get out of it, businesses with more competent people in control than Vlad.

As I see it our potential futures under Vlad are either

1. He stops, at some point being able to rob Peter to pay Paul and parts of his group, if not all of it go bust, us along with it.

2. He somehow manages to keep Hearts running at very low cost for long enough so that the land at Tynecastle provides his out. UBIG themselves could develop, not just sell on the land.

In this scenario even if we had a team full of 18 year olds in the 1st division our lower income would be offset by our lower wages, lower running costs. He shuts down the main stand to avoid the need to spend any money on safety requirements - we dont lose any money that way at all as our crowds wont be more than 14,0000 etc. We'd bring in enough money to pay the players and service the debt payments.

This option would appear, at best, to make Hearts become some sort of franchise without a home, at worst he just liquidates it all

The only other possibility is

3. We get a new cash rich buyer

What we should have learned from the Robinson time was that if you dont ask, if you dont protest, if you dont highlight your desire to get rid of somebody and implement change you wont get it. At the start of that process there was no cash rich buyer, we didnt dream for a minute that somebody as apparently wealthy as Romanov was out there and would be interested in our club. At the start of that process our only apparent option was some sort of sale and lease back of Tynecastle, some sort of McGrail input - it was all we had.

At the start of the process to do something you rarely know how it will end - but why would that stop you doing something about it? As the process evolves it is even impossible that the ultimate aims evolve and change.

To say that this will all work out ok because UBIG has no option but to make it work out is naive in the extreme.

Whether there is cash rich buyer out there - who knows? But we havent even asked the question yet, so why would they let themselves be known....

Good stuff, mate.

Doing nothing is not a valid option.

The main stand,and it doesn't matter whereabout at the stand as you can walk from one end to the other without barriers or fences.

So....what is it that you hope to achieve? Genuine question. What are your aims and what outcomes do you hope for?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Why is it that the people on this thread who are mocking any sort of protest really want to know so much about it.

Really its not.

Have you read Pete's rants?

Beyond parody.

D'you know ? I'm coming round to your way of thinking.

The protest goes ahead.

Others gather to protest that the protestors are a) going about it the wrong way B) protesting at all c) not showing undying love for our Saviour d) increasing the chances our saviour walks away.

Maybe some hat-kicking too.

Sadly, over 95% of the Hearts support will just "walk on by".

See my signature.

I dont know if your being sarcastic or not but it doesnt sound to bad to me!

Im always up for a bit of organised chaos.

I thought that the council had included a clause that the land at Tynie can now only be used for football so the land can't now be sold for flats??

Wasn't this done when the council flogged the land to Vlad to let him build the stand??

Apologies if this bursts anyone's bubble about Vlad selling up and doing a runner with a back pocket full of cash.

Stop mocking your fellow fans eh. its not big.Really its not.

Right then.

I have already stated I am open to a protest. I would like details on what were protesting against as the Romanov/Hearts issue is very complex.

HEARTS FOREVER
Have you read Pete's rants?

Beyond parody.

Fair enough.

But the guy seems passionate about something he believes in.

I understand his frustration and deep down im sure you do to.

Whats the point in mocking the guy for 20 pages?

Beyond Parody.

Really its not.

I think the majority of people are mocking this 'protest' because the people organising it are for some reason refusing to answer any questions about it! Therefore, nobody is taking it seriously.

It seems to me none of you actually have a clue what you are doing, your protesting because VR is an a**e, thats about as much as you have thought about it.

I wont be changing my mind, this protest will go down as an epic fail, imo of course.

And what are you talking about bollocks for, you and your partner in crime Pete really have no idea on how to get people on side do you?

FFS, EPIC FAIL.

HEARTS FOREVER
Right then.

I have already stated I am open to a protest. I would like details on what were protesting against as the Romanov/Hearts issue is very complex.

Complex?

Crap team?

Crap management?

Wasted millions?

Debt doubled?

Complex indeed.

Archived