Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Disagree Bev. You may have bigger breasts than most of us but if you have baws......:hang:

pumpkins22.jpg

I think some are lying low because of the extended deadline...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post count is Unbelievable.. The Frenchmen will be seething...

Arnold 23

Frenchie 14

yvonnejambo 13

Lasith 12

Beverley 8

MalkyMcFrench 7

Boof 6

Geoff Kilpatrick 5

jambopompey 3

Martin 3

jam tartan 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

Csaba Wabba 1

scotland 1

jambosean75 1

kitster 1

Still say one of them is bad...... Geoff hasn't done much. He is fully awake on a Saturday morning........I'll vote somebody....

Disagree Bev. You may have bigger breasts than most of us but if you have baws......:hang:

pumpkins22.jpg

I think some are lying low because of the extended deadline...

i don't actually have boobs,

they are top bollocks!!

:2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Post count is Unbelievable.. The Frenchmen will be seething...

Arnold 23

Frenchie 14

yvonnejambo 13

Lasith 12

Beverley 8

MalkyMcFrench 7

Boof 6

Geoff Kilpatrick 5

jambopompey 3

Martin 3

jam tartan 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

Csaba Wabba 1

scotland 1

jambosean75 1

kitster 1

Still say one of them is bad...... Geoff hasn't done much. He is fully awake on a Saturday morning........I'll vote somebody....

I'm taking the kids to register for cricket! Before that, I've just enjoyed a bacon sandwich! :smiley2:

evening all, everybody having fun?

just had a very enjoyable meal out in Dunfermline but I'll be going to bed soon as unfortunately I have to go into work in the morning

Lasith, I've experienced using BS when I've been a mason a couple of times and both times it's been quite beneficial and I was sceptical about it initially too

Arnold, if one of us French boys are goonly it's not me, unfortunately the Goon Master is not coming out to play this game so I'll just be doing my bit to save the town and let them trick or treat in peace

Anyway, unless I get a second wind night peeps

Very good Bev.. I like..:smiley2:

Incidentally, only Yvonne (Mod) and Bev have replied to my 'ancient mafia' thingy. Which leaves Boof and Csaba Wabba.....maybe they're reading it together.....

Lasith can I ask why the change from 'Pugsy' to 'Lasith?' What the feck does it mean?

I went from Frazer (We're doomed) to Arnold.......

How easy would it be for me to say I'll use it then not. Also if one person says no then the whole idea is fecked.

If the cop says they'll use it...then don't...there's absolutely no Earthly reason for doing so...other than complete and utter twattitude.

Please - I'll listen to your reasoning - but there's got to be some substance to it. The cop's got to investigate someone on day one - why not use BS. Even if the cop isn't going to be here, they could tell Yvonne they'd use it so she'd know who to check.

And even if one person says no, the masons would just have to look at the result, see if the person above them said they'd use BS and make an educated assessment of their coppishness. Slightly less helpful, but still usable nonetheless. Perhaps the masons could get the cop to investigate someone they'd decided dodgy...somehow.

It really doesn't matter to me if it's used or not - I just want the cop and masons to have the best chance of acquiring and using any information that they can.

And I thought my bollocks weren't visible in that photo...:laugh:

I'm taking the kids to register for cricket! Before that, I've just enjoyed a bacon sandwich! :smiley2:

Good job I like watching cricket and TMS, bacon sarnies.....DROOL.

Now Dandyman, has popped up..... and Malky....

Interesting.... for some.

Where is Csaba Wabba?

Incidentally, only Yvonne (Mod) and Bev have replied to my 'ancient mafia' thingy. Which leaves Boof and Csaba Wabba.....maybe they're reading it together.....

Ancient mafia thingy...?

Link needed, please.

Certainly not reading owt wi t'Csabster

Ancient mafia thingy...?

Link needed, please.

they're talking about the saucy old grope me mafia game.

was VERY silly and very fun

thats what i thought but keeped thinking it would be something a bit more scientific lol

boof does try to make out its more than that, but hey ho ;)

what is BS?

Yay!! I get to explain it again :D

The Boof Stratagem (BS) (name courtesy ArmiyaRomanova) is where, on the first night, the cop investigates the person below him on the player list.

Thus, when the result of the investigation is passed to the masons they are able to determine who the cop is.

It works best if everybody agrees that they would use it if they were the cop - this allows the real cop to hide amongst everyone else so that the goons can't spot him easily.

The benefits are that from day 2 onwards there is a group of 3 people (assuming none of them get lynched/whacked) who know the identity of the cop and can work gently to protect him if he is at risk of a lynching. Of course this must be done subtly as the goons may work out if someone at risk is being protected.

To be honest I can't see any downside to it - perhaps if Yvonne reveals that a goon was investigated, that would reveal to the goons that the cop could be one out of four people but they aren't gonna target him as that could backfire on them.

The times I've tried it - actually only once when I was cop and devised it - it was a game-winner. I've yet to see how it works from the masonic side of things. And still not this game either. Or the cop side for this game.

I can't remember if, when I've been a goon, I've felt that I had to promote it and been hoist by my own petard...perhaps a team mate got nobbled.

Is my avatar scary/evil enough for Hallowe'en?

He is a nasty piece of work that sweetie-eating fiend.

Very good Bev.. I like..:smiley2:

Lasith can I ask why the change from 'Pugsy' to 'Lasith?' What the feck does it mean?

I went from Frazer (We're doomed) to Arnold.......

Pugsy was a silly name I came up with when I first registered, when I was 13.

Since then I grew out of it, after deciding it would be a great idea to get it on the back of my Hearts strip.

Lasith is the first name of my favourite cricket player, hense my normal avatar.

Hope this helps.

Bev...I so hope Commander Harris is the cop and you're a goon. :laugh:

so do i :D

i'll be cleared immediately

And Boof, I've explained my reasoning, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.:smiley2:

What? Just saying 'It's BS' isn't an explanation. Try a bit harder my sceptical friend.

what happens if csaba is the cop tho lol

I'm assuming CW is at the bottom of the heap. In that case, last on the list investigates first - who else would (a) he have to investigate or (B) get to investigate no.1?

Ancient mafia thingy...?

Link needed, please.

If you'd used the 'Search' thingy above, typed 'Mafia' you'd've had 50 threads to choose from including Star Wars when Yvonne was the Emperor...Futurama..lots of Deeks or Maximus mods..)

(Not to mention numerous Vlad GTF threads..)

Boof, your avatar is outwith the spirit of Hallowe'en, I know he's evil but.....

Crap, the Commander is playing...another to keep a beady eye on...

I see Csaba has surfaced......too...

Found my new Hallowe'en costume...it's a frightener...

IMG_9213060.jpg

Commander Harris

evening all, sorry that I've not been on so far, been busy today and not had a chance to get on much.

will have a read through and get myself up to date...

Commander Harris
Bev...I so hope Commander Harris is the cop and you're a goon. :laugh:

Commander Harris doesn't do BS. Thought you'd remember that by now, you ask me every game why I don't!

here's my costume:

225px-Luther46c.jpg

The 31 of October isn't just Hallowe'en but it's also the day when Martin Luther posted his 95 theses on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg.

Nowt else happening in the game so far, quiet start.

What? Just saying 'It's BS' isn't an explanation. Try a bit harder my sceptical friend.

Read my post again.

I trust this will help.

Interesting that I mention Boof, Csaba and Commander and they suddenly appear......

Prompted out, eh boys?

More Csaba and Commander but still....

Commander Harris
Interesting that I mention Boof, Csaba and Commander and they suddenly appear......

Prompted out, eh boys?

nah, just logged in after getting in and the thread caught my eye.

Prompted out, eh boys?

:laugh:

I like the way you think.

Prompted out, eh boys?

Arnold...you said you were pished at half 8. I've been on since 9.

What's the story? You sobering up or still slavering?

Lasith...which post?

Sorry 'Lasith', is he a cricket player?

Anyway, stick to the road...beware the moon.....

americanwerewolfinlondo.jpg

This could be an inopportune moment to say that Wolves are my favourite mammals*.....who'll use this?

*Appart from Humans...

Arnold...you said you were pished at half 8. I've been on since 9.

What's the story? You sobering up or still slavering?

Lasith...which post?

Boof, I was merely pointing out an interesting thing. I don't know if it has any meaning but it probably doesn't. There have been a lot of people not saying very much and hiding...I'm merely trying to stimulate some debate. The next day & Monday will be horrendous. First days are crap...(which was why I gave the cop a free investigation) only rarely has it resulted in a goon being caught...the Frenchmen...

No doubt a townie will be lynched even if it's a tie, I will aim to keep my vote close to dealine as much as I can...as I'll be at Uni 'til 1900 on Monday.

Eat that you cheese eating surrender monkeys....

Arnold 31

Lasith 16

Boof 14

Frenchie 14

yvonnejambo 13

Beverley 13

MalkyMcFrench 8

Dandyman 6

Geoff Kilpatrick 6

Commander Harris 3

jambopompey 3

Martin 3

jam tartan 2

Csaba Wabba 2

jambosean75 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

scotland 1

kitster 1

Boof, I was merely pointing out an interesting thing.

But you're just wrong. Your implication is that we appeared simultaneously - I appeared at just after 9, Csaba popped in and buggered off after his one-word nothingness-type post at half 11 and Harris didn't appear till after midnight.

*shakes head*

But you're just wrong. Your implication is that we appeared simultaneously - I appeared at just after 9, Csaba popped in and buggered off after his one-word nothingness-type post at half 11 and Harris didn't appear till after midnight.

*shakes head*

I know Boof...read back. Stop being so accusing thingy....the goons are most likely not around at this time. We've hardly heard from some players, many making their excuses early..

Where's my Jack Daniels? :smiley2: Where's my penguins?

penguins2.jpg

Read my post again.

I know Boof...read back.

You guys takin' the p!ss or sumpin'?

And Arnold does make a good point...where TF is everybody else?

About to go work and then onto the holy shrine that is Tynecastle so this will be my last post until tonight, then Arnold will feel the full fury of the posting power of the clan McFrench

Your BS is Bs Boof.

How easy would it be for me to say I'll use it then not. Also if one person says no then the whole idea is fecked.

Also I'm sliding down the post count, must rectify this.

This very post Mr. Boof.

And Arnold, my name refers to Lasith Malinga.

watch?v=X8mUgsnegmU

Absolutely amazing.

Morning, it's pretty dreich here at Tynecastle but it's threatening to brighten up.

You guys takin' the p!ss or sumpin'?

And Arnold does make a good point...where TF is everybody else?

I think Lasith made a 'laughing' gesture at one of my posts about certain people 'popping up.'

About to go work and then onto the holy shrine that is Tynecastle so this will be my last post until tonight, then Arnold will feel the full fury of the posting power of the clan McFrench

:stuart:

Got you now Lasith.

Anyway, need to go and buy my ticket....:smiley2:

Turn your back for a minute and it turns into a spam fest, JP will not be amused and i have to say i find it all a little pathetic :nah:

Turn your back for a minute and it turns into a spam fest, JP will not be amused and i have to say i find it all a little pathetic :nah:

pot+kettle.jpg

:laugh:

Someone had to as no one else is.... Anyway, I expect it will be busy here if we don't win.

Just got my ?12 ticket for section P where I was for half of last season, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Main Stand is the best....

Someone had to as no one else is.... Anyway, I expect it will be busy here if we don't win.

Just got my ?12 ticket for section P where I was for half of last season, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Main Stand is the best....

I'll probabaly be busy tonight, on way or another so doubt I'll be on the thread much.

And yeah, the Main Stand is the best by a massive distance.

Archived