Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very quiet so far....

two things:

1) I'm heading out straight after work so won't be around tonight & liable to be majorly hung over tomoro.

2) What's wrong with hair straighteners? Being metrosexual just means you're so secure in your sexuality that you don't worry about people asking if you occasionally straighten your hair. Conversely, over-compensating by making jokes about them means you're actually so far in the closet you've entered the mystical land of Narnia

:P

got to say there is too much gay talk on this thread.

and its not the nice gay talk of girl on girl......

right im away for a quick search

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just checking in, out tonight, tomorrow and not back home til sunday morning- so should hopefully have recovered by monday deadline. Oh, and i do not own straighteners or a manbag but do own an umbrella and moisturiser and would use bs. I think that means i'm bi, eeek!

Arnold that 2nd picture is horrific :21:

Hey, it's Hallowe'en! Think I'll go with that one!

What the feck? Hair straighteners? GTF. My hair is perfectly straight. :smiley2:

Man bag? GTF! That's what pockets are for. :smiley2:

Moisturiser? GTF! Is that to make you look younger? Bollocks. I manage to look younger without any of that crap. (Scientifically proven)

Anyway, this is about Hallowe'en when ghosts and ghoulies are abound.

Hey, it's Hallowe'en! Think I'll go with that one!

What the feck? Hair straighteners? GTF. My hair is perfectly straight. :smiley2:

Man bag? GTF! That's what pockets are for. :smiley2:

Moisturiser? GTF! Is that to make you look younger? Bollocks. I manage to look younger without any of that crap. (Scientifically proven)

Anyway, this is about Hallowe'en when ghosts and ghoulies are abound.

Excellent post sir:2thumbsup:

I looked over an ancient Mafia thread from March '08 entitled 'The Goon that Groped Me.' What a hellish thread. Too much innuendo happening between males. But a bit of girl-on-girl action as well, if you use your imagination....:smiley2:

Q: Does Yvonne still have her 3 pussy cats?

Q: Does Bev still have her cat?

Boof still confuses people and is still barkeep....

Csaba Wabba hasn't changed much apart from his name....

Where did everybody go? Loads of players but hardly any take part now...:57:

i still have a pussy called muffin, yes

she's lived with my family for ages now though cos i was never home to look out for her

I only have 1 now called Happy as her little baby died couple of months ago when trapped in a shed :43: if I had 3 back then it would have been just after Happy had the kittens and I must have still had Mika and another one.

woooo

this thread almost went of topic,

im sure we where talking about girl on girl here, keep it on topic guys

gals if you wish to join in no problems, video links for the mud bikinni wrestling is much appreciated, saves us sifting through the non related google searches

Yvonne,sorry to hear that. I take it Happy is the one on JKB?

Bev, the pic of your pussy on that thread was amazing...:stuart:

Glad she's gone to someone you know.

(Sorry..)

evening all :-)

going round to my folks tonight so wont be on-line.

Straightners are gay! I once went out with a bloke who owned more clinique products than Jenners and couldn't tear himself away from the mirror. Good looking yes but he got very boring very quickly! Metrosexuality gets the thumbs down from me. Nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance but its very poncy going OTT about it!!

evening all :-)

going round to my folks tonight so wont be on-line.

Straightners are gay! I once went out with a bloke who owned more clinique products than Jenners and couldn't tear himself away from the mirror. Good looking yes but he got very boring very quickly! Metrosexuality gets the thumbs down from me. Nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance but its very poncy going OTT about it!!

END OF DEBATE ON THIS THREAD!:smiley2:

Thank Feck.

Woooooooo it's almost Hallowe'en...

My God, I'm winning!

Arnold 12

Frenchie 10

Lasith 10

yvonnejambo 8

MalkyMcFrench 7

Beverley 5

Geoff Kilpatrick 4

Boof 4

jambopompey 3

jam tartan 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

Csaba Wabba 1

scotland 1

kitster 1

Martin 1

Unprecedented.....

Yvonne,sorry to hear that. I take it Happy is the one on JKB?

Bev, the pic of your pussy on that thread was amazing...:stuart:

Glad she's gone to someone you know.

(Sorry..)

No the JKB loving cat was little Mika who is in the JKB in the sky

No the JKB loving cat was little Mika who is in the JKB in the sky

Sorry to hear that Yvonne, looked a good cat....like this

goodcat.jpg

Hope it works.....

Furthermore, whilst I do not particularly like cats, due to there killing of the bird population and possibly killing off the Wildcat population, I would not condone any cruelty towards cats or any animal..

Ok Im not going to be online after toight until Sun night at earliest, so can someone keep an eye on vote count please? I will read the full thread over when I get back but if there is much action its easier if its up to date.

I don't think there will be much voting action, unless there is something glaring. Game tomorrow, drink flowing....not going to happen.

Have you set any tasks? :-)

OK, I'm psised.....

Need to decide if I want to buy a Student ticket for tomorrow.....I probably will.

Almost 30yo and still a student........how can this be?

Am I top of the postings? Why?

I'll put this out there; I think a Frenchman is bad; Bev may be taking the...bad; and THAITB/Csaba Wabba. Oh and one other. Not accusing just thought it might make things interesting. Of course, there is always Geoff....when does he wake up again?

Drunken logic probably gets...not a goon.....

I havent set any tasks. Go on show us your pumpkin :)

I thought my avatar was rather good.....(if you google images etc!). I'm the only player to acknowledge the Hallowe'eness that is meant to be displayed on this thread.

Unfortunately, I don't really do jokes...so I'm fecked. I'll be back....

Forgot Martin was playing= dodgy list like everyone else!

I thought my avatar was rather good.....(if you google images etc!). I'm the only player to acknowledge the Hallowe'eness that is meant to be displayed on this thread.

Unfortunately, I don't really do jokes...so I'm fecked. I'll be back....

Yes well done on your avatar and getting into the sipirit of the game, once the rest get past their hair styles we will have game on :10900: Oh and i was a student in my 30s!

I would most certainly not use BS as it is BS.

Nope...not letting you get off without an explanation of that comment.

Please...explain how it is detrimental to the town for the masons to know the cop's identity.

The cop who doesn't use BS risks a lynching until the masons can work out who it is as Yvonne will be using deadlines thereby :mad: ensuring someone can get lynched with as few as 3 votes. That's just too goon-friendly for my liking.

At least if the cop's identity is known there could be a bit of an effort to save him by the mason gang if he comes under threat.

Remember BS is only for the first night - after that the cop is free to use his skill and intelligence at locating goons at his leisure. Maybe even the masons could work out some way of letting the cop know their identities...it's not impossible, just needs to be done carefully. As usual, I'll suggest methods that might work to avoid the goons working out who they are.

In fact, I believe that any cop who doesn't use BS can't see the bigger picture and isn't as good a Mafia game player as they think they are.

That should provoke some reaction when folk come in pished :D

So, on that note, I'll Vote Lasith

Plenty of time for the rest of them to be dodgy.

Oh and get your student ticket for the game tomorrow, make use of it while you can. I'm still studying and I'm nearer 30 now than 20, there's more wisdom when you get to that age anyway!

Yes well done on your avatar and getting into the sipirit of the game, once the rest get past their hair styles we will have game on :10900: Oh and i was a student in my 30s!

Maybe we should add extra spice to the game. First goon booted off is forced to change their avatar to hair straighteners :laugh:

Oh and get your student ticket for the game tomorrow, make use of it while you can. I'm still studying and I'm nearer 30 now than 20, there's more wisdom when you get to that age anyway!

Maybe we should add extra spice to the game. First goon booted off is forced to change their avatar to hair straighteners :laugh:

Im liking that idea! :10900: Right im off this, will have a quick check in the morning if have time before drive down.

Oh and get your student ticket for the game tomorrow, make use of it while you can. I'm still studying and I'm nearer 30 now than 20, there's more wisdom when you get to that age

I agree. Yvonne, I'm on a course where the age ranges from 51yo to 19yo but it's still a close knit group. I'm happy to be 30 on the 5th..... I do hope the NHS is ready for us....:smiley2:

Trip to the ticket office is needed.....in the late morning! Won't stop me posting here....

Boof, I think Lasith is going to be or was drunk.....When was that posted?

If I've missed any replies to previous comments/post I apologise.

Here's my Hallowe'en costume...well...the shops are full of Christmas stuff...

santa_likes_to_party.jpg

you're beautiful x

Birds rule....

budgie.jpg

I'll also have a 'pumpkin' pic availabl, I hope...

should it not be bursd rule?

wine is my friend :)

Nope...not letting you get off without an explanation of that comment.

Please...explain how it is detrimental to the town for the masons to know the cop's identity.

The cop who doesn't use BS risks a lynching until the masons can work out who it is as Yvonne will be using deadlines thereby :mad: ensuring someone can get lynched with as few as 3 votes. That's just too goon-friendly for my liking.

At least if the cop's identity is known there could be a bit of an effort to save him by the mason gang if he comes under threat.

Remember BS is only for the first night - after that the cop is free to use his skill and intelligence at locating goons at his leisure. Maybe even the masons could work out some way of letting the cop know their identities...it's not impossible, just needs to be done carefully. As usual, I'll suggest methods that might work to avoid the goons working out who they are.

In fact, I believe that any cop who doesn't use BS can't see the bigger picture and isn't as good a Mafia game player as they think they are.

That should provoke some reaction when folk come in pished :D

So, on that note, I'll Vote Lasith

Your BS is Bs Boof.

How easy would it be for me to say I'll use it then not. Also if one person says no then the whole idea is fecked.

Also I'm sliding down the post count, must rectify this.

Just noticed Boof's bollocks on that post Lasith.....

:laugh:

I seen it anyway, but my point still stands.

Archived