McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

thehibsareintheirbeds

Sorry yvonne, I'll behave and unlucky arnold. I was assassin last game and its not easy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

When will the game restart?

Is milkys lynch holding it up? :P

yvonnejambo

The remaining unionist went out and investigated but unfortunately the info he learned will go with him to the grave. The remaining goon got his chance and minced Albannach for setting up a union and for capturing Dick McDonald.

Albannach-just in case any of you had not got it -Unionist killed

The Doc protected someone else.

It is now day

Chris Benoit

woooo

welcome along Alba kept a seat for you here with me n Malky

woooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

christ, was always going to happen though.

so we've got:

good...boof, paddy, deek

unknown....me, scotland, martin, milky, jam tartan

so my list is obviously

scotland

martin

milky

jam tartan

i'd urge everybody to have a thorough read through the thread again before we vote. as there must be some things we've missed.

so the doc must of saved alba last night....

I think, that while reading through, as THAITB has suggested, that we as well as finding the goon, we try and figure out who the doc is.

My comment about investigating more, that you have picked up on, was more about finding out the identity of the doc, than anything else.

Fraser

woooooooooooooooooooo

take a seat Alb..at least you are a hero. It could be worse..you could be me and be hated by everyone including most of KB. The razor blade or the bridge? what do you reckon folks? I'm terrible at decisions

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What a pish afternoon with what's happened here and the Hearts score. Great work though Alba, don't think you could have done any more in the game

THAITB's list is pretty much what we are left with. At least we know of two good people and one that appears to be (Boof)

So we can concentrate on the other lot of names and I'm no goon, so it's between the other four. I had previously thought JT was innocent but he has to be brought into question again, particularly as we know he wasn't investigated. Milky's vote for Boof still makes me wonder and I've not really suspected THAITB or Scotland to any huge extent so far but maybe they are playing a clever game.

Rick Grimes

shame we didn't raise the possibility of the Doc double bluff yesterday - we might have made the goon think twice.

agree with THAITB's list - swapping him for me of course.

scotland leaps to the top of my list for insistence on outing the Doc. I don't see how knowing his identity helps anyone but a goon.

What a pish afternoon with what's happened here and the Hearts score. Great work though Alba, don't think you could have done any more in the game

THAITB's list is pretty much what we are left with. At least we know of two good people and one that appears to be (Boof)

So we can concentrate on the other lot of names and I'm no goon, so it's between the other four. I had previously thought JT was innocent but he has to be brought into question again, particularly as we know he wasn't investigated. Milky's vote for Boof still makes me wonder and I've not really suspected THAITB or Scotland to any huge extent so far but maybe they are playing a clever game.

Well, I'm not the remaining goon, I can assure you that. I'll give my thoughts on the remaining players just now....

boof- definetely seems to be good

paddy- well we know

deek- also good

THAITB- not sure, but definetely leaning towards good

scotland- I am good

martin- not done anything too dodgy

milky- the most dodgy person so far, and I'd presume he'll be next to go.

Jam tartan- Thought they were good but not to certain

Feel free to question me over this, and i'll be happy to explain further

Fraser

Rick Grimes
W I had previously thought JT was innocent but he has to be brought into question again

my bad on Arnold - thought Boof's honey trap had worked. I did lead the charge tho I was willingly followed, so its not like I knew more than anyone else.

if it makes you suspsect me then fair enough, but its ropey evidence. I'd imagine that most would lean towards me being innocent regardless.

Rick Grimes
so the doc must of saved alba last night....

I think, that while reading through, as THAITB has suggested, that we as well as finding the goon, we try and figure out who the doc is.

My comment about investigating more, that you have picked up on, was more about finding out the identity of the doc, than anything else.

Fraser

actually maybe I misread that - which of you wanted to know the identity of the Doc?

shame we didn't raise the possibility of the Doc double bluff yesterday - we might have made the goon think twice.

agree with THAITB's list - swapping him for me of course.

scotland leaps to the top of my list for insistence on outing the Doc. I don't see how knowing his identity helps anyone but a goon.

I'm not saying reveal it or anything, what i'm saying, we can't afford to vote of the doc. We need to be cautious about who we vote off tonight

Hope this clears that up

Fraser

Rick Grimes
I'm not saying reveal it or anything, what i'm saying, we can't afford to vote of the doc. We need to be cautious about who we vote off tonight

Hope this clears that up

Fraser

He's in our list of 3 I reckon, so stating which would mean he might end up having to protect himself which effectively nullifies the extra good he can do for us.

Having said that I'd urge our three confirmed goodies not to drop any hints as to whether I'm right or not. The Doc has got to be next on the goon's list so as much ambiguity as possible is for the best.

my bad on Arnold - thought Boof's honey trap had worked. I did lead the charge tho I was willingly followed, so its not like I knew more than anyone else.

if it makes you suspsect me then fair enough, but its ropey evidence. I'd imagine that most would lean towards me being innocent regardless.

I wouldn't say that voting for Arnold makes you a suspect because it seemed to everyone that he was dodgy

I know that you were originally on Alba's list of doubt, so it's got to the stage now where any possible link from the unionists needs to be looked at

Rick Grimes
I wouldn't say that voting for Arnold makes you a suspect because it seemed to everyone that he was dodgy

I know that you were originally on Alba's list of doubt, so it's got to the stage now where any possible link from the unionists needs to be looked at

we've already clarified exactly who was investigated every night tho, so all you're going on then is if he had a hunch and I don't think unionist status helps with those :)

BoJack Horseman

wooooo

Ach, well that was inevitable. Good luck guys. I can't see us losing this one.

wooooo

Hope this clears that up

Fraser

Agreed, it's worth taking our time over this. Especially when we know that Milky isn't around. Don't think he's had the chance to properly explain his vote on Boof and I think with the way the game's going, we need to let everyone have their say.

Rick Grimes
Agreed, it's worth taking our time over this. Especially when we know that Milky isn't around. Don't think he's had the chance to properly explain his vote on Boof and I think with the way the game's going, we need to let everyone have their say.

defo

He's in our list of 3 I reckon, so stating which would mean he might end up having to protect himself which effectively nullifies the extra good he can do for us.

Having said that I'd urge our three confirmed goodies not to drop any hints as to whether I'm right or not. The Doc has got to be next on the goon's list so as much ambiguity as possible is for the best.

Yes, i see what you are saying. If there has been any clues so far, they have been well hidden

Fraser

we've already clarified exactly who was investigated every night tho, so all you're going on then is if he had a hunch and I don't think unionist status helps with those :)

Hunches definitely don't help. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be ruled out because outside of Milky, there's not a lot between the three remaining suspects for me.

Yup

Rick Grimes
Hunches definitely don't help. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be ruled out because outside of Milky, there's not a lot between the three remaining suspects for me.

I'd like to think I'd separated myself form the pack a wee bit, but you're right. I can't be ruled out.

thehibsareintheirbeds

right guys, i've pretty much spent the last couple of hours since the saints pumped us reading through the thing again. Nothing concrete in their that i can see, but lots of interesting bits that could hold the key.

Firstly, albannachs original goon list- as per posts 240, 247 and 361.

boof, geoff, deek, paddy, csaba and jam tartan. only one left is jam tartan.

Early on there were a few mentions of the fact players didnt know the game had started etc. Four players mentioned this and specifically noted not receiving a PM- Geoff, Jam Tartan, Bigsmak and Bev. Coincidence? or team strategy?

Bev sniggered when jam tartan, kitster and bigsmak were up for a tie- was this because no goons were involved?

Notes on individual players:

Scotland- insistance on pointing out he always voted for the player below at start of the game.

Martin- wanted to bring milky into game more , despite fact he had out posted him. again later pointed out milky for lynch

Milky- wouldn't vote geoff, even after alb's assurances. he's not been on much, would he have known alb was unionist and lynch him?

Jam Tartan- Said no to BS, unvoted last minute by bev, stated Bev was unlikely to be a goon again (backing up geoff's point from earlier), stated he'd be suprised if kitster was a goon just after she'd been lynched, started ball rolling on arnold early (goons knew he was assassin- as per geoffs post), was suspect and seems to have distanced himself from that to role of honourary goody.

This info obviously seems to be waited far more in one players direction, but i'm not saying its proof. it could simply be that he's posted far more than the rest. there's obviously lots of other things i've not noted but these are the things that seemed either strange or potentially goonlike.

your thoughts please gents..............

thehibsareintheirbeds

just a quick aside to the post, have to say was quite suprised by all that. was leaning towards scotland or martin being goons before then.

Nicely thought out, I have also changed my mind on who is a goon now.

My insistance on always voting for the person below me was because of the fact that if the BS all went wrong I have always used that 'strategy' or if the BS stank of goonliness, which it didn't, I had that to fall back on.

So pretty much, it was an excuse. I didn't want to be wrongly singled out as a goon on the first day.

Fraser

jambopompey
happy now?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes now i can torture him in the afterlife

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

been very quiet so I will put in the first vote. I have to go at 9 so if you are wanting me to unvote you, defend yourself before 9.

vote Jamtartan (THAITB convinced me)

Fraser

yvonnejambo

Yes deadline will be 9pm tomorrow as we have had the early lynch.

If we get a majority vote before then it will be night earlier again.

Rick Grimes
right guys, i've pretty much spent the last couple of hours since the saints pumped us reading through the thing again. Nothing concrete in their that i can see, but lots of interesting bits that could hold the key.

Firstly, albannachs original goon list- as per posts 240, 247 and 361.

boof, geoff, deek, paddy, csaba and jam tartan. only one left is jam tartan.

it also has Boof, Deek, Csaba & Paddy. his orginal list wasn't based on any evidence.

Early on there were a few mentions of the fact players didnt know the game had started etc. Four players mentioned this and specifically noted not receiving a PM- Geoff, Jam Tartan, Bigsmak and Bev. Coincidence? or team strategy?

but you've got two goons, one confirmed non-goon & me. that's hardly a pattern

Bev sniggered when jam tartan, kitster and bigsmak were up for a tie- was this because no goons were involved?

I'd guess so

Notes on individual players:

Scotland- insistance on pointing out he always voted for the player below at start of the game.

so basically has said & done nothing all game - surely more suspicious than getting involved & helping?

Martin- wanted to bring milky into game more , despite fact he had out posted him. again later pointed out milky for lynch

Milky- wouldn't vote geoff, even after alb's assurances. he's not been on much, would he have known alb was unionist and lynch him?

Jam Tartan- Said no to BS, which would have made me vote for you

unvoted last minute by bev, no, I unvoted her. regular players will know I pretty much always use my first vote on Bev then often unvote her

stated Bev was unlikely to be a goon again (backing up geoff's point from earlier), at the time it seemed pretty reasonable to assume that

stated he'd be suprised if kitster was a goon just after she'd been lynched, and I was right

started ball rolling on arnold early who had been the most suspicious with Boof's trap. pretty much everyone agreed. if I was a goon I would have let someone else start it

(goons knew he was assassin- as per geoffs post), if you believe Geoff. I can't see why they wouldn't have killed him if they really knew.

was suspect and seems to have distanced himself from that to role of honourary goody. I've also stated repeatedly that I should be considered so am in no way trying to hide

This info obviously seems to be waited far more in one players direction, but i'm not saying its proof. it could simply be that he's posted far more than the rest. there's obviously lots of other things i've not noted but these are the things that seemed either strange or potentially goonlike.

your thoughts please gents..............

there's my thoughts. you're definitely barking up the wrong tree. I think you have hit the nail on the head with the fact I'm this game's most active player.

but somone jumped on the bandwagon (before you even had it really rolling) and also made sure to say its your fault no doubt so when it goes wrong they can blame you. that someone has pretty much hidden all game.

vote scotland

thehibsareintheirbeds
there's my thoughts. you're definitely barking up the wrong tree. I think you have hit the nail on the head with the fact I'm this game's most active player.

but somone jumped on the bandwagon (before you even had it really rolling) and also made sure to say its your fault no doubt so when it goes wrong they can blame you. that someone has pretty much hidden all game.

vote scotland

completely reasonable and well set out response. i'll have another think about it tomorrow. they were really just thoughts and things i'd picked up on reading through the thread again. there's nothing to show you're a goon, but there's a lot more than i have on anyone else- but that really means nothing. its pretty simple, you're either a goon playing an excellent game or you genuinely are trying you're best, like me, to help us win this. i'm just really not sure of which at this stage.

interesting to see the early vote, but i'll wait to see what everyone else has to say first. see yous in the morning

Rick Grimes
you're either a goon playing an excellent game or you genuinely are trying you're best

I think for the likes of Boof & Deek that should clinch it. I'm no way that good a player and have demonstrated it before :laugh:

guys i'm back from the wilderness of the lochaber highland games.

can i point out that since the last goon lynched albannach while i was away (with no internet) so hopefully that will show people that i am just a worker

Some pretty interesting posts since I was last on. Really good evidence dug up by THAITB, as well as a pretty strong defence from JT. It's difficult at the moment because there's not a lot to choose from anyone, I can find plus and negative points about everyone.

I'll leave voting for now, I'll see what's going on when I'm back on tomorrow. Think I'll need to have a good look through the thread and see if the voting pattern gives us any clues

I think this would be a good time for the doc to reveal who he protected as the goons' target on night 2 (was it?). Unless he has already been shown to be good. Then the doc could protect himself (or pretend to the goon that he did) so that we'd at least have another protection night.

I'm scunnered that the goon didn't fall for my hint that the doc might've double-bluffed and aim for someone else.

ps doc's revelation must, of course, be within the rules.

Woooooo

how'd the derby go Boof?

Woooooo

Glumly :(

I'll try and pretend that it was meaningless and good for the charidee that we raised a few ??(well, that's not pretending that it was good), but y'all know the truth.

As long as that's the only silverware they lift this season I'll be content.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think this would be a good time for the doc to reveal who he protected as the goons' target on night 2 (was it?). Unless he has already been shown to be good. Then the doc could protect himself (or pretend to the goon that he did) so that we'd at least have another protection night.

I'm scunnered that the goon didn't fall for my hint that the doc might've double-bluffed and aim for someone else.

ps doc's revelation must, of course, be within the rules.

Wooo

You would love to know that!

Or do you already?

Wooo

Wooo

Or do you already?

Wooo

woooooooooooooooooo

yer a feckin goon did you add me on facebook to wind me up a bit more?:smash::hammer:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have had a long read through the thread.

My choices are either Martin or Jam Tartan.

One of them is playing a very good game.

But after the voting changes by Bev on day 1 Jam Tartan has never been off my radar. He is pals with Bev off thread and they could probably have a good old chin wag about strategy including voting for each other. The problem came when both were on three votes each.

Plus Albannach had JT on his final list of suspects along with Martin. I am pretty sure the masons investigated boof along with me, so boof is off my suspect list.

But for my reasons given about voting each other on day 1.

Vote Jam Tartan

yvonnejambo

Players left

Boof

Scotland

Deek

milky_26

Jam tartan

thehibsareintheirbeds

Martin

Paddy

5 for a lynch

Wooo

Or do you already?

Wooo

Maybe I do...and maybe the protectee hasn't any further part to play in he game so it doesn't matter to those remaining if that info is publicised.

So the doc doesn't need to reveal it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
woooooooooooooooooo

yer a feckin goon did you add me on facebook to wind me up a bit more?:smash::hammer:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mibbees aye, mibbees naw!

I have had a long read through the thread.

My choices are either Martin or Jam Tartan.

One of them is playing a very good game.

But after the voting changes by Bev on day 1 Jam Tartan has never been off my radar. He is pals with Bev off thread and they could probably have a good old chin wag about strategy including voting for each other. The problem came when both were on three votes each.

Plus Albannach had JT on his final list of suspects along with Martin. I am pretty sure the masons investigated boof along with me, so boof is off my suspect list.

But for my reasons given about voting each other on day 1.

with this in mind

i'll vote jan tartan

By the way, the early vote was when i didn't know when the deadline was, so just tried to squeeze it in.

Right having gone through the votes, here's some stuff that will hopefully help us.

THAITB ? voted for Kitster on day three (same day as Geoff and voted just after Geoff to put Kitster up 2-0 in the votes), refused to give casting vote to Arnold on day five but voted third to get rid of Geoff.

Scotland ? didn?t vote for Geoff on day four and carried out casting vote on Arnold. Also had votes for Harris and Kitster on day 2, which may or may not have meaning.

JT ? withdrew vote for Bev, voted fourth for Geoff. Voted for Harris on day two and then changed after the vote confusion thing involving Paddy to Deek.

Milky ? continually tried to insist that Deek was a goon due to a feeling ? voted for him in rounds two and three. Went for Boof for no reason on day four when Geoff was virtually done ? wasted vote

There's definitely black marks against everyone by looking at the voting pattern. For now I'm going to go for Scotland because of the fact he didn't go for Geoff and carried out the lynch on Arnold.

Vote Scotland

I am pretty sure the masons investigated boof along with me, so boof is off my suspect list.

I was never on my suspect list :laugh:

You were, until it was more or less confirmed by Albannach that you'd been checked and cleared. Alba's early perplexedness about kitster's vote-gathering alerted me to his and her roles.

Also he hinted that I'd been checked early on (i.e.first night) when I was trying to 2nd guess their activities.

He kept me on his suspect list for a wee while until things got a bit hotter then he more or less confirmed that I too have been checked and cleared.

So we know for sure (as sure as it can be) that Boof, Deek and paddy are good.

I was thinking I'd missed a day, but we had the Geoff result as well.

Don't suppose Albannach sent the result of the final investigation to anyone on a postcard did he...? (hint, hint, Yvonne...the post could get delivered tomorrow...:D)

Archived