McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Rick Grimes
I have had a long read through the thread.

My choices are either Martin or Jam Tartan.

One of them is playing a very good game.

But after the voting changes by Bev on day 1 Jam Tartan has never been off my radar. He is pals with Bev off thread and they could probably have a good old chin wag about strategy including voting for each other. The problem came when both were on three votes each.

actually, have never met Bev in the flesh. we're friends of friends, but our chats have never been more than the odd PM on here. as I'm no goon thats not happened during this game

Plus Albannach had JT on his final list of suspects along with Martin. I am pretty sure the masons investigated boof along with me, so boof is off my suspect list.

no, he had me on his early list of suspects. the one that had you, Boof & Paddy on it, all of whom we now know are innocent. hell, he was even working with me after that

But for my reasons given about voting each other on day 1.

Vote Jam Tartan

as far as I see it I've one mistake all game - I voted CH on day 2 without checking the time that Bev voted him. other than that, I've explained everything I've said & done. get rid of me & you lose the most active & vocal player. I'm not a goon.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick Grimes
with this in mind

i'll vote jan tartan

and another who has contributed little jumps on a bandwagon using someone else's argument instead of anything of their own.

and how the hell are we letting milky away with his vote on Boof when we all knew that Geoff was a goon after Alb pretty much outed himself?

unvote scotland

vote milky

Rick Grimes

oh & I realise this puts me further from safety, but seriously, why are we letting that go?

and another who has contributed little jumps on a bandwagon using someone else's argument instead of anything of their own.

and how the hell are we letting milky away with his vote on Boof when we all knew that Geoff was a goon after Alb pretty much outed himself?

unvote scotland

vote milky

Hypothetical question for Yvonne...if a roled player happened to be away from their computer and they had some duty to perform...would you allow their dead team mates to step in and do the needful?

I was never on my suspect list :laugh:

You were, until it was more or less confirmed by Albannach that you'd been checked and cleared. Alba's early perplexedness about kitster's vote-gathering alerted me to his and her roles.

Also he hinted that I'd been checked early on (i.e.first night) when I was trying to 2nd guess their activities.

He kept me on his suspect list for a wee while until things got a bit hotter then he more or less confirmed that I too have been checked and cleared.

So we know for sure (as sure as it can be) that Boof, Deek and paddy are good.

I was thinking I'd missed a day, but we had the Geoff result as well.

Don't suppose Albannach sent the result of the final investigation to anyone on a postcard did he...? (hint, hint, Yvonne...the post could get delivered tomorrow...:D)

Boof I just aint liked on here. Quite fed up to be honest of the clique who think they are in with bricks. I doubt had I been a bloke who went to the boozer with other jambos my personal life would have been attacked as it was

on here..I am fair game the same as anyone but I aint cannon fodder

Geoff Kilpatrick
Boof I just aint liked on here. Quite fed up to be honest of the clique who think they are in with bricks. I doubt had I been a bloke who went to the boozer with other jambos my personal life would have been attacked as it was

on here..I am fair game the same as anyone but I aint cannon fodder

On this thread or on the board?

Rick Grimes
Hypothetical question for Yvonne...if a roled player happened to be away from their computer and they had some duty to perform...would you allow their dead team mates to step in and do the needful?

there's a point, although I have the web on my phone so I'd hardly be surprised if Milky did too. he could even have sent a list ahead of time of hits if he knew he defo couldn't get online.

Rick Grimes
On this thread or on the board?

pretty sure she means the board. a not particular nice comment yesterday was paid back in spades....

oh & I realise this puts me further from safety, but seriously, why are we letting that go?

It's a concern for me as well and I was hoping that because we'd put discussions on the back burner to allow him to contribute, he'd give us a bit more.

Milky, time to try and help us

:sleeping:

I'm sure there was a previous hint.

Sorry, i've been up and down to my dad's all day yesterday and today.

Right, lets get back into the swing of things....

I will stick my neck out and say that i think that Albannach is innocent,

and now that CH is gone I am turning my attention towards Deek.

My biggest hope is that the doc gets it right tonight, and on the...

the rules, as it wasn't mentioned in Yvonne's rules,I think it will be...

Hardly know anything that has happened in the last two days so i...

eed to go and re-read the past few pages.

Deek and Geoff are imo two most suspicious.I trust Alba enough to go..

omment about Geoff and Deek i have already mentione about in this...

Come on townies, this is our most important night so far, so lets get this right

Rick Grimes
:sleeping:

I'm sure there was a previous hint.

lol, hadn't seen that.

oh, and in case anyone is checking statuses, Bev just sent me a PM laughing at me....... mine has been set to invisible since about 3 mafia games ago, her's probably isn't. a touch naughty.

mine is still invissy i think, but even if it wasn't it would just say pming.

edited to add - forking grasser upper btw!

Fair play Scotland, good enough defence for now and unless you are playing an incredibly smart game, that's a great post

Unvote Scotland

Vote Milky

Fair play Scotland, good enough defence for now and unless you are playing an incredibly smart game, that's a great post

Unvote Scotland

Vote Milky

thanks.

Rick Grimes

its 3-2 again then. someone jump in & save me - I want to surive for the townie win, something which is rarely possible when you've been as vocal as I have.

Rick Grimes

jam tartan - scotland, milky, deek

milky - jam tartan, martin

leaves Boof, THAITB

I'd urge you change off me, scotland. you went with THAITB's reasoning but he didn't actually vote for me & praised my rebuttal of his points. Seriously, am not a fekn goon - don't kill me so close to victory!! :(

What i'll do is..

I'll unvote you just now, and i'll decide who to vote for in a wee while. Fair?

unvote JamTartan

Fraser

Rick Grimes

that's fair enough. we're down to 3 possibles anyway (me, milky & martin) so we'll win regardless.

jam tartan - scotland, milky, deek

milky - jam tartan, martin

leaves Boof, THAITB

and paddy, who seems to have disappeared completely.

Also is THAITB completely out of the dodgy reckoning?

Rick Grimes

oh aye, completely forgot about both of them.

I wouldn't have said so, he's still on the list of three for me.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Jamtartan-2

milky-2

I think! I got to go out for a bit so again if any early lynch it will be night.

thehibsareintheirbeds

fantastic stuff doc, never noticed that i have to say, although there have been a few posts over the last few days that i think kind of hinted towards it. i've at times been very very supicious of you but there was always that feeling in the back of my mind taht while you may be roled, it was a good role.

right where are we.

good- deek, paddy, boof, scotland, me

wrong uns?- jam t, milky, martin

i'm completely at a loss, jam tartan's still my front runner, but i'm wondering if its simply the goonliest, milky, that is the goon. and i just cant read martin, have no reason to suspect him, which in itself is worrying.

jam tartan's mention of a pm from bev- hmmm. it does say in the rules to report this to yvonne rather than post on thread, just wonder if this was the ultimate double bluff.

oh and would be interested to hear the answer to boof's hypotehtical question about voting etc.....

Rick Grimes

Bev's dead, hence the report on thread rather to Yvonne. its not a break of the rules but I thought it worth mentioning in case she was trying a sneaky one with the online statuses.

I'm not a goon. I can't stress this enough, but have refuted all your accusations against me.

fantastic stuff doc, never noticed that i have to say, although there have been a few posts over the last few days that i think kind of hinted towards it. i've at times been very very supicious of you but there was always that feeling in the back of my mind taht while you may be roled, it was a good role.

right where are we.

good- deek, paddy, boof, scotland, me

wrong uns?- jam t, milky, martin

i'm completely at a loss, jam tartan's still my front runner, but i'm wondering if its simply the goonliest, milky, that is the goon. and i just cant read martin, have no reason to suspect him, which in itself is worrying.

jam tartan's mention of a pm from bev- hmmm. it does say in the rules to report this to yvonne rather than post on thread, just wonder if this was the ultimate double bluff.

oh and would be interested to hear the answer to boof's hypotehtical question about voting etc.....

If it is a double bluff he should be disqualified.

Unvote Jam Tartan for just now.

wooooooo

just an observation, when you look at someone's profile and they are reading/sending a PM, doesn't say who it is to/from

wooooooo

Rick Grimes
If it is a double bluff he should be disqualified.

I'm perfectly happy with that. that alone should tell you all you need to know.

wooooooo

just an observation' date=' when you look at someone's profile and they are reading/sending a PM, doesn't say who it is to/from

wooooooo [/quote']

wasn't sure if it did, was just covering myself

thehibsareintheirbeds
I'm perfectly happy with that. that alone should tell you all you need to know.

wasn't sure if it did, was just covering myself

ok, on that basis vote milky

thehibsareintheirbeds

just thinking over the potential worst case scenario:

At present- known good- pad, boof, deek, scotland -4

unknown- me, milky, jam t, martin - 4

tonight- townie lynch- known townie whacked- leaves 3 -3

tomorrow- townie lynch- known townie whacked - leaves 2 -2

next night- townie lynch- known townie whacked- leaves 1-1

game drawn

so all we need is the doc to protect a known goodie one night and we win, think the doc needs to have long hard think who to save- themselves?

yvonnejambo

Milky-3

jamtartan-1

5 for a lynch

Ok clear up questions;

Boof yes I would take PMs from dead goons if I had been told living 1 would not be available.

Jamtartans PM from Beverley doesn't count as rule breaking as she is dead, I dont want to encourage that though!

Jamtartans PM from Beverley doesn't count as rule breaking as she is dead, I dont want to encourage that though!

But, if Jam tartan was a goon and he was using the "Look at the PM I got from Nast Bev" to deflect attention away from himself, surely that would be wrong.

i know i look a little dodgy, but i can guarntee that i am a townie, lynch me and find out if you want

yvonnejambo

Milky-3

Jamtartan-2

5 for a lynch

Less than an hour to go

Milky - if you're still about...why the vote for me on the Geoff-lynch day?

He voted me twice out of the blue as well Boof.

thehibsareintheirbeds

god this is so tough. milky's not really helped us much there. i just cant recall in any of the games i've played or seen before, a goon being so accepting of his fate. just before geoff went he made a desperate last ditch plea to be saved, even though we all knew he was a goon. we're completely in the dark with this one, and milky's basically just said fine, whatever lynch me.

i may regret this but i'll regret it more if i don't and my instincts were right....

unvote milky

vote jam tartan

sorry bud, but yvonne's not covering us with the pm thing, and milky's response has thrown me.

there's still time left here, hopefully we can get some more input from those who have not voted/posted recently just in case we're missing something.

Rick Grimes

you're willing to vote me off just because Milky says he's innocent and nothing else!!

honestly, you deserve to get this wrong.

yvonnejambo

Jamtartan-3

Milky-2

Still to vote Deek, Boof and paddy

Think I'll be sticking with the vote for Milky, he's still not given a proper reason for a few of his votes.

One thing that might work is if all the known good guys - me, Deek, paddy and Scotland (if we believe him to be the doc and no-one else seems to be debating that) all vote for the same person.

Then, if someone jumps in to finish off the unfortunate votee we target them the next day.

It relies on the doc being good enough to second guess the goon, though as we'll still need one night save to ensure success.

And if someone doesn't jump in to vote them off, they'll still lead the way in a deadline situation.

Archived