A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambopompey
Wooooo

He said that you've just become active after no appearances. You were AWOL for the first few days due to alcohol abuse :).

i can manage to vote whilst being nugets, so what is the excuse, last night vote was more drink orientated that is why i revoked my vote, yes i reinstated the vote as i think martin is a goon

jambopompey
Maybe it'll end up costing me by daring to suggest that people should think outside of myself and Jam Tartan, but I know I'm no goon and I still want to do my best to help the townies win, as I've done throughout the game.

Does anyone else not find it strange that we've got six votes and people have only mentioned myself and Jam Tartan? There's been no speculation, no suggestion about anyone else, absolutely nothing is happening and it just seems a bit too easy. I find it really strange considering how important this one is. I don't know about JT, but if you vote for me, you'll end up with another townie victim and with the goons acting overnight, we could be in trouble.

For people that think I'm a goon. Ask yourself this and look at the evidence.

For Deek on day three, people started voting for him and he went past Silly. If I was on his team, why wouldn't I step in and vote for Silly, especially considering I was online when this was happening?

I voted for Harris on day four and five. Including a big discussion at the start that seemed to really rile Harris which showed he was a goon. If that doesn't show that I wasn't on his side, I don't know what does.

Look at that and look at what I've contributed to this thread. If you vote me off, you will have really harmed the chances of us winning. We cannot afford another mistake.

unvote martin

vote beverley

it is between these two that we have one of the goons, bev has just started becoming active after no appearances she admits the first night missing vote, why if she is the other family and can sit out it out and make her look good

much better thanks Bev..thank god for antibiotics really!! I'm no goon anyhoo as I said..dont ya trust anyone in these games? :stuart:

feck knows who to go for tonight as we're stuffed if we get it wrong really! ppfftttt may even watch Britain's got no Talent for some inspiration!!

Martin I don't think you are a goon..if you are you have led me a merry dance in this game!

vote jam tartan the vote hopping stuff with maxi was just random did you know he was a townie? and was that a really good goon move?

Rick Grimes
Martin I don't think you are a goon..if you are you have led me a merry dance in this game!

vote jam tartan the vote hopping stuff with maxi was just random did you know he was a townie? and was that a really good goon move?

don't understand your question tbh.... anyway, not a goon. have explained too so its wasted vote. shoulda just kept quiet by the looks of it because you lot are gonna lynch another townie!

right its nearing the deadline and i'm not closer to a decision so i'm going to vote jambopompey just cos he feels the need to post the same thing twice an hour apart without any justification other than me being too quiet which is pish. i'm one of the highest posters in the game

Kitster, promise you am not a goon in this game. Definitely no dancing from me!

Who is still around now? For Jam Tartan, I'm still not convinced. As I said earlier, I tend to think both Bev and Kitster are townies on the basis that they could have stuck the boot into either me or JT when we both had three votes.

Jambopompey's been a bit all over the place, especially with the voting for me. Could have been a case of trying to stir things up to get people to vote for me, especially when there seemed no reason for the first unvote and then vote again. He also posted the part about either me or Bev being goons twice which was strange.

Pugsy and Paddy are still a possibility as well.

vote count with 30 mins to go

jam tartan 3

martin 2

beverley 1

paddy 1

Only Bev to vote

Updated Vote Count

jam tartan 3

martin 2

beverley 1

paddy 1

pompey 1

everyone now voted

Rick Grimes

pfft..... no other way to convince you other that I wasn't really playing early doors, pretty much till yesterday. am no goon. switching my vote back to Martin might save me but he seems fairly convincing in his indignation at being voted.

will chuck my lot in with Bev & hope someone saves my neck.

unvote Paddy

vote JamboPompey

do keep up malky

:P

easy, don't forget I am lord and master, I can kill people and bring them back or not as I choose

ask Borthers :10900:

oh i do like a strong, dominant man malky

i'm coming over all uneccesary now :stuart:

I may regret this but I feel that based on what's happened today, a few things have emerged.

Jambopompey has acted very strange. The second vote for me seemed to be based on nothing, considering I'd already explained the first time. He claimed that it was definitely me or Bev that was a goon, complaining that Bev was being quiet deliberately, despite the fact the post count says otherwise.

JT may have been bored early on and not played. In some ways that's fair enough but Jambopompey has posted every day and got his vote in every day but really hasn't done an awful lot in the game.

Unvote Jam Tartan

Vote Jambopompey

oh i do like a strong, dominant man malky

i'm coming over

Phew settle Beverley.

:jiggy:

And JP takes the lead

jambopompey 3

jam tartan 2

martin 2

beverley 1

5 mins to go

Rick Grimes
I may regret this but I feel that based on what's happened today, a few things have emerged.

Jambopompey has acted very strange. The second vote for me seemed to be based on nothing, considering I'd already explained the first time. He claimed that it was definitely me or Bev that was a goon, complaining that Bev was being quiet deliberately, despite the fact the post count says otherwise.

JT may have been bored early on and not played. In some ways that's fair enough but Jambopompey has posted every day and got his vote in every day but really hasn't done an awful lot in the game.

Unvote Jam Tartan

Vote Jambopompey

cheers for that. have another window open where i was gonna switch to you last minute purely because i know for certain i'm not a goon, even tho i think i trust you. this saves me having to do that.

And night came again to the people of Verona, after the trials and tribulations of the past 24 hours they needed something to help inspire them towards victory and Susan Boyle on Britains got Talent just wasn't doing it for them :smiley2:.

Their search brought them to the centre of town to the Veronan Colloseum where they chased JP into the centre ring, and in the spirit of the old Roman Empire a pack of lions were released in to tear him apart.

You could argue it was the least he deserved............

00017476.jpg

JamboPompey - Montague would threaten Verona no more

As the last remaining Montague was killed it defaults onto the last Capulet to kill, you have until 11pm to get your PM in

ya dancer!!!!!

1 goon left and we are still in charge of the game.

Wonder if the last goon voted for poor old JP?

i say quite probably to be honest, but its night so we can speculate more if we survive the night.

So the town celebrated another victory but a sharp chill entered the night air, only Lady Capulet remained, and she wanted victory

There had been one person trying to lead the town to victory but raising your head above the parapet can make you a target, with a dagger to the heart he would be leading no more

Martin - Veronan is no more

It is now day, there is 6 remaining and next deadline is 9pm on Sunday, 4 votes for the kill

Wooooooo

Well done gutless goon. You don't even want a challenge do you? Knew that was coming because it was too simple. Pleased though that at least the goon knew I was going to outsmart them. :2thumbsup:

If I had to go, I'm pleased to go here after casting the crucial goon vote for the Montagues and at least it wasn't because you lot voted me out.

My final words from beyond is that you should go back and look at this http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/1020052-post781.html

Look at who voted for Harris on specific days and who didn't. Also look at time of their votes or non votes. That's the key.

Go get them townies!

Wooooooo

martin, sorry to see you go

looks to me like you either touched someones nerve or its been a random kill in the night as there is only the 1 goon left, either way its bloody shame cos at least you were contributing to the game

Rick Grimes

the last goon surely didn't vote for Martin & is hoping we think they did & it was some kind of grudge. might as well take our time with this one tho.

Martin hey you know I love ya in a Falkirk Jambo way!!! Could never vote for ya unless it was that obvious!!

Rubbish you're gone now :43:

Wooooooo

No worries, I was only doing my job to help the town and at least for the first time was reasonably successful at it! Am just pleased that all remaining players in the game gave me the chance to lynch someone rather than get lynched myself which looked like happening last night. I'd really like to say more, especially as I think I know who the other goon is, but alas I can't.

I'll come back to life for the townie party when we win though ;)

Wooooooo

yvonnejambo

Yay no more Montagues:10900: ;Mon the Capult not long to go now till victory wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yvonne, I think you've got just a bit to go yet, so don't go holding your breath on your lot winning :2thumbsup:

Beating the Montagues will be your only success, which is probably like the equivalent of winning the CIS Cup!

What a feckin result overall.

Just home.

Seems to strike me as a feckin goof noght.#

Hopefully kee it up

What a feckin result overall.

Just home.

Seems to strike me as am a feckin goon.

Hopefully keel me

is that what you were trying to say dear??

is that what you were trying to say dear??

Beverley,you have been playing long enough to know that is against the rules

Behave!

Beverley,you have been playing long enough to know that is against the rules

Behave!

apologies my liege, i make amends as the sun doth shine

Sexton Hardcastle

Sorry just back online. Decent result in the end folks.

Back to my original vote for now as im still not 100% sure

Vote Beverley

i wondered who would be the first to stick a vote in. you're wrong about me paddy though

Rick Grimes

Bev - missed the start but has been active since. very much like me so I tend to trust her. I guess she's plain townie.

Kitster - ?

Pugsy - ?

Paddy - ?

Borthers - townie

jam tartan - townie

so looks like we have a townie, a mason & the last goon from those 3 with question marks.

am gonna vote Paddy. the remaining goon is gonna have to be aggressive, so maybe that's why its the first vote. open to suggestions tho...

Woooooo

Eh, is the remaining goon not likely to hold off so as not to draw attention?

woooooooooooooooo

possibly maxi, but we're too close to the end of the game and getting the final goon, so i think we're all a little edgy and want to get this right.

i'm heading out for some ***** drinking in the park with my mate though so i'm gonna get a vote in now in case it gets messy (definite possibility!)

i'm gonna vote paddy, as i have done in the past. his keeness to get a vote in is the only clue i have to anything, all i know is that i ain't a goon and i trust borthers

Sexton Hardcastle

Its pretty obvious i cant be the last goon with not being online when the goon last struck. So im guessign Jam Tartan or more likely Beverley are the is the remaining one.

Hope you fellow townies dont fall for their last gasp plan. Were so close to winning.

Have since recovered from last night.

Still very hard toi judge who is who. All I know is I am a townie and Borthers is a townie.

Pretty convinced that Bev is a townie but still unsure about Paddy and Kitster.

Jamtartan I also think is a townie.

So Inlight of this.

Vote : Kitster

Will probably understand if you don't believe me but I'm away out now to join the gym and may not be back before the deadline.

vote paddy I know I'm a townie..we know Borthers is I'm pretty sure Bev is as well and Yvonne's post about loving all things smurf has singled him out ..I only started to think I was barking up the wrong tree as other folk seemed to trust him

Rick Grimes

unvote Paddy

wanted to draw a few out there. think I may have done.

Archived