Eastenders Mafia

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

If either, the cop, doc , assassin or goons dont get their info in by 10.30 every night, they wont get to do whatever they planned that night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

UNVOTE : MedicoHearts

Still can't understand why anyone who's a townie would want to draw attention to another player possibly (even inadvertently) claiming to be a Mason, but the vote that followed mine was an interesting one.

VOTE : Silly Sausage

Partly self-preservation, but also to see whether someone goonly leaps in to make sure I'm ahead in the vote count.

vote borthers

we all know he will be asleep in a park with a can of special brew

thehibsareintheirbeds

Boof, a brief introduction to bs would be appreciated. Was following the futurama game but never quite got it. we should be trying anything to give us the upper hand after last time

Boof, a brief introduction to bs would be appreciated. Was following the futurama game but never quite got it. we should be trying anything to give us the upper hand after last time

don't worry about it, I've played 5/6 games at least and I still don't have a scooby what the BS is and if it works

All I do know is if he tries to use BS mk III he's a robbing ******* as that is really the McFrench strategem, but I've spent so long arguing about the principle I've forgotten what it is :err:

Morning Treacles.

I cant beleive my Ex Pat is still trolling up and down the square, or should I say waddling.

Anyway Vote Silly Sausage, I never liked the name, should have stuck to his previous.

was that my flux unvote flux previous....

Contemplating a name change anyway....

open to suggestions..

How about MilkyMcFrench?

BoJack Horseman

I've got my third year hand in on Monday and a hell of a lot of work to do, so I may be slightly quieter than last game. Will try and get stuck in as much as I can though.

Unvote AR

Vote Malky for being too good last game.

thehibsareintheirbeds

off through to glasgow for the day for a stag do, then out to a 30th tonight but will try and get back on at some point and see what sleuthing's been going on.

finding it tough to get any clues yet and see i've already had my first vote- will leave my vote where it is for now.

thehibsareintheirbeds

PS. Borthers- did you leave any special brew on that park bench? i'm getting a drouth....

At least the early deadline has brought a lot more people out, albeit if it is just random voting.

I know its early on but I think we need to be sensible about who we lynch so as not to give the goons a start again like last time. That was a disaster. We always lynch the thinkers early as they are more often than not vocal in their thoughts. By this I mean the likes of Maxi. He gets killed off early all the time, but (assuming he's good!) he usually has a good grasp of whats going on.

Not that lynching the quiet ones helped last first day either!

Either way, I think a bit of redemption on the part of the town is required.

I noticed at least two goons got stuck into the thread quicksmart in the last game. If any of the early posters can lodge a defence, I'd be delighted to hear it.

Stuck in my flat on a Friday night due to revision, and trying to avoid it at all costs.

UNVOTE : MedicoHearts

Still can't understand why anyone who's a townie would want to draw attention to another player possibly (even inadvertently) claiming to be a Mason, but the vote that followed mine was an interesting one.

VOTE : Silly Sausage

Partly self-preservation, but also to see whether someone goonly leaps in to make sure I'm ahead in the vote count.

I think we both know there's not a chance I was the only one who picked up on it. Jambopompey has played the game before and I would have thought if he was a mason he wouldn't be making himself so blatantly obvious to the goons so early on - what help could it do when he doesn't even have any information yet.

To me, by claiming that role he looks more dodgy, as it may well deter some people from voting for him just in case he is a mason. Quite a clever goon tactic if they did think of it.

I could of course be completely wrong and it was role-claiming or else as he said he just doesn't know any other characters.

Out of interest Yvonne, what are the exact rules regarding role claiming in this game? Will people be mod-killed for doing it?

Chris Benoit

vote milky there you go bud the customary 1st day vote for you, should've kept it on last game :gun_bandana:

It completely went over my head in the last game as well, so it'll be useful for me too.

It completely went over my head in the last game as well, so it'll be useful for me too.

Its essentially that the cop investigates the person above him/her on the player list in the OP. That way the masons can work out who the cop is from the investigation results.

If everyone says they'll use it, the masons know who to trust from the result.

I think. FWIW if I was the cop, and we were doing it, I would:D

The Doctor

Vote Martin

Just to get a vote in, I might not be back on before 9pm.

I would definitely use BS, even though using it got me killed off in the last game, it can't in this game because like Lofty, I'm a nonentity.

Nobody looks suspicious to me.

Its essentially that the cop investigates the person above him/her on the player list in the OP. That way the masons can work out who the cop is from the investigation results.

yeah and boof has came up with a couple of variations of it

Malky, you may have thought of the 3rd straegem, but BS3 sounds better than MS3

jambopompey
Stuck in my flat on a Friday night due to revision, and trying to avoid it at all costs.

I think we both know there's not a chance I was the only one who picked up on it. Jambopompey has played the game before and I would have thought if he was a mason he wouldn't be making himself so blatantly obvious to the goons so early on - what help could it do when he doesn't even have any information yet.

To me, by claiming that role he looks more dodgy, as it may well deter some people from voting for him just in case he is a mason. Quite a clever goon tactic if they did think of it.

I could of course be completely wrong and it was role-claiming or else as he said he just doesn't know any other characters.

Out of interest Yvonne, what are the exact rules regarding role claiming in this game? Will people be mod-killed for doing it?

i did not know that Ian Beale was a mason, i seen that the game had started and folk where posting pictures of characters, i typed eastenders cast into google images and Ian Beale was the first one i saw that i recognized it was not until it was pointed out that Ian Beale was a mason that i realized my mistake and have explained it.

Is it really the person above? I always thought it was the one below.:mw_confused:

Probably just as well I've never had to use it then.

If I was the cop I would also use it though.

Is it really the person above? I always thought it was the one below.:mw_confused:

Probably just as well I've never had to use it then.

If I was the cop I would also use it though.

May well be. I can never remember!:laugh:

Not sure I've been a cop before either tbh. Maybe a while back:)

ArmiyaRomanova

Just noticed that we've only one non-poster thus far - Roscoe1874.

Didn't he/she do this in the last game as well?

Worth getting shot of him/her today in the lynch rather than see an overnight modkill?

Not sure who to vote for so just going to go with the flow and see what happens later.

If I were the cop I'd use BS.

Just because he hasn't posted, vote Roscoe1874

Just noticed that we've only one non-poster thus far - Roscoe1874.

Didn't he/she do this in the last game as well?

Worth getting shot of him/her today in the lynch rather than see an overnight modkill?

Has he been active?

If not then maybe wait, if so then I'd probably be up for that again.

Means we dont lose potentially 3 "good" in the first day.

yvonnejambo

We have 2 non posters so far. Hibshater & Roscoe both will be modkilled if dont appear on the thread before 9pm tonight. (will just check if either have been online since game started). If they havent I may be more lenient.

BoJack Horseman

I'd say it was better to lynch someone who is due to be modkilled rather than lose more townies. Oh, and i'd use the BS.

jambopompey

vote patern so far

1- malkymcfrench voted jam tartan

2 jam tartan voted bev

3 Jambopompey no vote cast

4- Kitster no vote cast

5- bigsmak voted jambopompey

6 - Beverley no vote cast

7 - Albannach voted AR unvoted voted malky

8 - Roscoe1874 no vote cast

9 - Boof no vote cast

10- hibshater no vote cast

11- Cigaro no vote cast

12- thehibsareintheirbeds voted silly sausage

13- milky_26 voted borthers

14- Silly Sausage voted Eck unvoted voted AR

15 - Eckauskas voted silly sausage

16 - Pugsy 93 voted THAITB

17 Borthers no vote cast

18 Martin voted AR

19 The Doctor voted martin

20 JamboJen voted Roscoe

21 Deek voted silly sausage

22 Marty-French voted milky

23 ArmiyaRomanova voted medico unvoted silly sausage

24 - Medico voted milky

25 Tedp no vote cast

post count as well

Boof 13

Silly Sausage 11

MedicoHearts 10

MalkyMcFrench 9

ArmiyaRomanova 8

Beverley 8

Martin 7

Maximus 7

yvonnejambo 7

thehibsareintheirbeds 6

jambopompey 6

Albannach 6

Cigaro 5

Borthers 5

milky_26 4

Deek 3

Eckauskas 3

jam tartan 3

The Doctor 2

Marty-French 2

JamboJen 2

tedp6873 2

Bigsmak 2

Pugsy 93 1

kitster 1

ArmiyaRomanova
We have 2 non posters so far. Hibshater & Roscoe both will be modkilled if dont appear on the thread before 9pm tonight. (will just check if either have been online since game started). If they havent I may be more lenient.

Oops, I missed hibshater.

25 folk have posted on the thread so far, and since there are 25 players and 1 moderator (26 in all), I assumed that there was only one missing poster. My eye settled on Roscoe.

Eckauskas

To be fair, the first round is just pure guesswork, there really is nothing to go on.

Also, what is BS? Futurama was my first proper Mafia, I'm not entirely sure of the lingo so far.

25 folk have posted on the thread so far, and since there are 25 players and 1 moderator (26 in all), I assumed that there was only one missing poster. My eye settled on Roscoe.

I think Kitster posted for some reason:laugh:

In my view, if Roscoe's had previous we should aim there, if any, as he should know. I'm not sure if he has though.

yvonnejambo

Maxi has been posting but isnt playing.

In my view, if Roscoe's had previous we should aim there, if any, as he should know. I'm not sure if he has though.

kitster is playing

yvonnejambo

Maybe becasue she is playing?:shifty:

Maybe becasue she is playing?:shifty:

Christ woops, sorry Kitster:o

I didnt know she was, and I thought Maxi was!:D

Apologies.

so the BS is voting the person above me on the list yes?

vote bigsmak then

just in case i forget to make a vote before i go out tonight.

i shall be butterflying all over t'internet today so i'll be around

Rick Grimes

if I were the cop I'd use BS. now can you explain it Boof? :)

so the BS is voting the person above me on the list yes?

vote bigsmak then

just in case i forget to make a vote before i go out tonight.

i shall be butterflying all over t'internet today so i'll be around

Its investigating the person above you if you're the cop, not voting.

if I were the cop I'd use BS. now can you explain it Boof? :)

:batman:

vote Roscoe til he posts.

He has played before, so knows the score, hibshater's a noob.

Its investigating the person above you if you're the cop, not voting.

okies

i've never used the BS and always ignored it cos it always seemed too long winded for me to be arsed with it.

as my first vote is always a random one then i'll stick with it just now, unless anything exciting is posted later

at least i know i have an active vote in place

jambopompey

will make my vote later, will allow others to post, nothing much to go on just the now

Eckauskas

Rosscoe was a very low poster in the last game.

IIRC, he was voted off because of it.

Wrong.

Rosscoe was a victim of a pile on, he contributed quite a bit to the last thread before being killed on the 2nd night

it was rossaldinho who got lynched for non-contribution in the last game

Rosscoe was a victim of a pile on, he contributed quite a bit to the last thread before being killed on the 2nd night

it was rossaldinho who got lynched for non-contribution in the last game

Ah yes, Rosscoe wanted to lynch someone AND allow for the modkill, thats why he was lynched I think.

yvonnejambo

Vote count I make it..Please let me know if you think its wrong!

Silly sausage-4

milky-2

Armiya-2

Roscoe-2

Beverley-1

bigsmak-1

Jamtartan-1

Jambopompey-1

Malky-1

Hibsareintheirbeds-1

Martin-1

Borthers-1

Christ woops, sorry Kitster:o

I didnt know she was, and I thought Maxi was!:D

Apologies.

blonde momento there huh? sheesh you really dinnae like me do ya? :50: ach well I'm a bit like marmite I guess..no worries :wink:

Not going to be on much today going out with the family i will VOTE milky as everyone else says not much to go on but just a stab in the dark.

Archived