Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

This described as one of the best and informative UFO documentarys every made,This is part one but all of the other parts can be seen on "you tube". Gordon Cooper the Apollo astronaut is on these documentary's.

Also the above video is just one of Coopers testimonies on his view that some UFOs are or could be extraterrestrial in origins.One other astronaut James McDivitt also testified on his views of a possible real reality that some UFOs could possibly be unknown/extraterrestrial.

Can deesidejambo post his thoughts on all this stuff posted by ML Please, a balanced inpartial view is required, and DJ Always provides this view.:smiley2:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you provide proof of all of this.Why have you not provided a link source for your claims.Greer is not a fake mate if so then WHY DID ALL THOSE WITNESSES AND CREDIBLE SOURCES JOIN THIS PROTECT.

You saying that ALL the other Apollo astronautics are suffering from mind related illnesses too and are nit to be trusted???? The money DR Steven Greer makes is pumped right back into the protect.Usuall debunking tactic cannot dismiss or deny the credible witnesses or sources then attack or imply that its a fraud because they make money.:qqb017:

Yes they make money but like all organisations that are serious like this one they need to be able to PROVIDE and afford all the lectures ,talk shows and ect. They are deadly serious and have amassed thousands of documents and lots of witness reports and testimony's over the years.

Can you name ONE document from the discloser project that you have read?? CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOF THAT DR GREER and ALL the witnesses and sources of information and testimony's are FAKE???

Can you provide proof that the radar technicians and operators are fake or suffring from mental illnesses .Can you proved proof that ALL of these credible witnesses and sources view Dr Greer as a fake and just in it for the money??

Could you also explain WHY all of these people involved with this project would risk their reputations and creditability to join a protect that was run by a fake and more importantly how they could not suss out a fake giving the lines of expertise they are or were involved in with their line of work.

Scientists, military intelligence, NASA radar operators and one other Apollo astronaut involved in this project could not or can not TELL IF SOMEONE IS TAKING THE PESH.Are you seriously contending this is the case???

Why are you NOT attacking ALL the other sources of creditability and witness who are involved with this protect.Do you really consider Greer and all the other sources of information would include Mitchell if they thought he was not of sound mind.There could be quite valid reasons why Mitchell has taken a back seat, one is because he has bee told or forced to by higher agencies??

I seriously thought that this thread would be history by now. Why are people arguing with this screwball? He can't be told.

What is a protect anyway?

He was told ages ago that it is him that needs to provide proof? But here he is demanding that we prove stuff. He was told ages ago that whether he has one eye witness account or hundreds the quantity doesn't matter. So what's his evidence now

"They are deadly serious and have amassed thousands of documents and lots of witness reports and testimony's over the years". As ML says himself they "are nit to be trusted".

Its the same rubbish that he was coming out with last week, last year. Now he's grabbed on to another organisation who no doubt, see people like ML and think about all the goods and books etc (notice this ML? not ect) that he is willing to pay for in order to validate his own delusions.

He is utterly and completely deluded and nothing will convince him. He has not one scrap of evidence to support his views of government cover ups, alien landings. Does that deflect him? Not at all. Not even close.

I seriously thought that this thread would be history by now. Why are people arguing with this screwball? He can't be told.

What is a protect anyway?

He was told ages ago that it is him that needs to provide proof? But here he is demanding that we prove stuff. He was told ages ago that whether he has one eye witness account or hundreds the quantity doesn't matter. So what's his evidence now

"They are deadly serious and have amassed thousands of documents and lots of witness reports and testimony's over the years". As ML says himself they "are nit to be trusted".

Its the same rubbish that he was coming out with last week, last year. Now he's grabbed on to another organization who no doubt, see people like ML and think about all the goods and books etc (notice this ML? not etc) that he is willing to pay for in order to validate his own delusions.

He is utterly and completely deluded and nothing will convince him. He has not one scrap of evidence to support his views of government cover ups, alien landings. Does that deflect him? Not at all. Not even close.

Yip i could not agree more, the party is over ML, Give it up, you are just a joke character on here a kind of Mr bean type.

Not one shred of solid proof in nie on 600 attempts, its over mate stop it , seek medical help.

ET Is not phoning home from this forum :10900:

maroonlegions

Here is the link for the video of the RECORDING of live feed on NASAS LCROSS Lunar impactor module. http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/on_demand_video.html?param=http://mfile.akamai.com/18566/wmv/etouchsyst2.download.akamai.com/18355/wm.nasa-global/LCROSS/LCROSS_Lunar_Impact.asx&_id=208440&_title=NASA%20TV%20Coverage%20of%20LCROSS%20Impact&_tnimage=392836main_lcross_nasatv_100.jpg

Did not live up to the hype that NASA was depicting about the firework display this module would create on impact.:th_o:

October 9, 2009

Cloud of confusion over success of Nasa moon 'bombing'

Times Online

It promised dramatic fireworks, but the mission to smash two spacecraft into the Moon at more then 5,000mph today may not have created quite the bang that scientists were hoping for.

Looks like the lunar surface did not live up to the scientific expectations???

source link. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article6868167.ece

Here is the link for the video of the RECORDING of live feed on NASAS LCROSS Lunar impactor module. http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/on_demand_video.html?param=http://mfile.akamai.com/18566/wmv/etouchsyst2.download.akamai.com/18355/wm.nasa-global/LCROSS/LCROSS_Lunar_Impact.asx&_id=208440&_title=NASA%20TV%20Coverage%20of%20LCROSS%20Impact&_tnimage=392836main_lcross_nasatv_100.jpg

Did not live up to the hype that NASA was depicting about the firework display this module would create on impact.:th_o:

October 9, 2009

Cloud of confusion over success of Nasa moon 'bombing'

Times Online

It promised dramatic fireworks, but the mission to smash two spacecraft into the Moon at more then 5,000mph today may not have created quite the bang that scientists were hoping for.

Looks like the lunar surface did not live up to the scientific expectations???

source link. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article6868167.ece

Must have cost a few bob to crash the spaceship into the moon as well, you dont think the whole thing was faked like the 69 moon landing was do you ?

maroonlegions

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/4569/Lcross_impact_anomaly/

Apparently there have been some anomalies found when NASAS live feed of the Lunar Module impact changed to infra-red, a crater on the top left was seen to be flashing multiple times.Transmission artefacts??

They are,(NASA), saying it was a it was a transmission artefact but these flashes were seen to be anomalous, covering the whole crater and it occurred THREE TIMES. Interesting and no they are not camp fires.:10900:

The link provided above is for the NASA live feed of this impact when it changes to infra-red, check the top left corner of the craters ,this is where these flashes happen.NASA quickly changed back from infra-red to normal when these flashes were observed.:th_o:

Bellow are a few quotes from Dr. E.Mitchell.He is NOT the only Apollo astronaut to come out with this kind of information.There WAS one other and i will post his revelations later.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison:

"This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said:

'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour:10900: but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.

Above are a few quotes from Dr. E.Mitchell.He is NOT the only Apollo astronaut to come out with this kind of information there is one other and i will post what he said later.He in fact said he was "privileged to have been briefed on some of it".

Now this is important here, he was briefed by military and intelligence circles , not just some random person with no clearnesses. He was in fact given this information by credible military and intelligence circles , not just some random person with no clearnesses.Now the realities of this coming from these sources have to be taken into account and cannot labelled as non credible in its origins. ML.

Hmmm.

Take a look at this ML, It may help you to understand why you beleive in ET, Little green men, flying disks, big foot, nessie, ghosts, and every other conspiracy from JFK, to fake moon landings.

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/simplepsych/paranoia.html

This one applies to ML, What do you think deeside ?

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/simplepsych/persecute.html

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/4569/Lcross_impact_anomaly/

Apparently there have been some anomalies found when NASAS live feed of the Lunar Module impact changed to infra-red, a crater on the top left was seen to be flashing multiple times.Transmission artefacts??

They are,(NASA), saying it was a it was a transmission artefact but these flashes were seen to be anomalous, covering the whole crater and it occurred THREE TIMES. Interesting and no they are not camp fires.:10900:

The link provided above is for the NASA live feed of this impact when it changes to infra-red, check the top left corner of the craters ,this is where these flashes happen.NASA quickly changed back from infra-red to normal when these flashes were observed.:th_o:

OOH, ooh look, it changed from infra red to normal. That must mean something. Its a coverup. They found something. Its the military. Its a NASA coverup and everybody will be put in jail if they say why they changed.

You really are a very sad little person, aren't you? Could you actually tell us what infra-red is? Please just give up. You know nothing about science, absolutely nothing.

OOH, ooh look, it changed from infra red to normal. That must mean something. Its a coverup. They found something. Its the military. Its a NASA coverup and everybody will be put in jail if they say why they changed.

You really are a very sad little person, aren't you? Could you actually tell us what infra-red is? Please just give up. You know nothing about science, absolutely nothing.

He is a tryer though lets see what new stuff he comes up with next :10900:

maroonlegions

Firstly i will point you to this fact about what made it possible and the reasons that more of these military and other credible sources came and are coming forward with their testimonies.This is the act that is used now to protect these sources from, as you say ,"going to jail".There have been testimony's from creditable sources that they were indeed told or warned to keep it buttoned and they were read the nation security acts and informed on what the consequence's would be for revealing anything too sensitive.

US Military Commissions Act 2006?Unchecked Powers?

Author And Page Information

by Anup ShahThis Page Created Saturday, September 30, 2006.

link,http://www.globalissues.org/article/684/us-military-commissions-act-2006-unchecked-powers

Now lets deal with the "sad little man" comment.

Now lets say for arguments sake a lecture is taking place with the following theory or desired topic, it is named this. " THE POSSIBILITY OF POSSIBLE EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCES HAVING THE TECHNOLOGY AND UNDERSTANDING OFF THIS TECHNOLOGY TO VISIT EARTH AND OVER COMING OUR PRESENT UNDERSTANDING OFF PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY".

Now the above lecture is completely based on this and the symposium is clearly related to this lecture and ALL parties agree and fully understand the reason for this lecture.I attend this lecture over several days and listen to ALL the information based on the witness statements, information from credible military sources,MUFON,BUFORA AND SOME OF THE THOUSANDS OF DECLASSIFIED UFO DOCUMENTS.

Included in this are the pages of documents from the British military intelligences and other country's declassified UFO documents.Also produced are the hundreds of UFO pictures and some videos of UFOs/unknown objects that have been tested or passed off after these tests showing UFOs of unknown origins displaying advanced technology capabilities.

These genuine unexplained UFOs have also bee verified on radar by radar operates who have included their accounts in the disclosure protects,MUFON,BUFORA AND OTHER SERIOUS UFO INVESTIGATION ORGANISATIONS REPORTS.Now after i have had digested this information its now the turn of YOU to present your information.:qqb017:

The question is do you really contend that i would do any of the following.

1, Completely REJECT ALL the previous information ,witnesses and testimonies given by the credible sources such as the military,radar and other sources and GIVE UP.:nah:

2. Completely accept your opinions based on no knowledge or reall understanding of the sheer scale of ALL UFO reports credible sources.:nah:

3.Accept your character assassinations on me based on the avoidance of answering my previous questions i put to you on your knowledge,.positions of expertise that can be MATCHED to the military sources that have came forward with information.:nar

Can you tell me that after i listened to the information and reasons put forward in this lecture that included the credible organisations and sources and then from you,WHO has the much better case,understanding, experience and positions to be believed here.Simple question, YOU or the serious organisations.:2thumbsup:

On your point of me not knowing nothing on science i admit i am no scientific buff but there are those who do know enough to suggest that some UFOs warrant further scientific study.These are the people that i listen too.I NEVER CLAIMED TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT SCIENCE MATE.

It is you who is trying to make out i am implying this not me, can you show me were i ever implied this?

Also i never claimed to be a infra-red expert so why did you try to imply or make out i was implying this??

I do know one thing and a lot of people will know also is that one of the capabilities or functions of infra-red technology is the ability to detect heat sources on the frequency range it uses.Now given this fact WHY did the LCROSS lunar impact images that were shown on the LIVE feed on NASAs tv coverage show 3 serrate points of possible heat sources and a serious of flashes from them when this camera changed to the infra-red frequency range.

Can you really seriously and justifiably contend and imply that you in your complete lack of knowledge, real understanding of a very high percentage of UFO cases , witness testimonies , credible sources and the impact these sources have given to the credibility of this enigma that i would want me to take you seriously. If you can also provided me with the following ANSWERS AND REASONS WITH REAL JUSTIFICATIONS from the following questions.

1. WHY the declassified UFO reports are not worth including in any of your posts,

2.WHY you feel you could ever be in a in a knowledgeable position enough to IGNORE credible sources of information and witness accounts.

3 WHY you will not admit that its rather not very intelligent in any kind of debate to NOT LOOK AT ALL THE RELEVANT evidence,information from real credible sources.

4.What is your current or past understandings or research on various different UFO cases and findings.

5.Do you or do you not accept that you in reality DO NOT KNOW nearly enough or come anywhere close to what the serious UFO organisations, credible sources ect actually know?? You in fact are in no real position at all to even comprehend the implications of all this intelligence gathering over the years on UFOs never mind conveniently IGNORE real information from credible sources and testimonies are you.???.

I have admitted i do know that much about science but i do listen and include people THAT DO know enough on science who are involved in this subject to form a view based on their understandings. Lke you said i no nothing or not that much on science but the same can be said of you on this subject.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OR ANYWHERE NEAR ENOUGH TO BE IN A POSITION TO JUSTIFY YOUR RUDENESS OR IGNORANCE ON THESE MATTERS and especially ignore or conveniently dismiss or play down credible sources and witnesses that you know woyld make you out to be the real sad and ignorant little man.

Given my points raised through out this post i hope you now will see were the real fair level playing field is. It cannot or never can be through ignorance or no real knowledge of this subject a level and fair playing field.ML

maroonlegions
He is a tryer though lets see what new stuff he comes up with next :10900:

The fact that you sir have in all come up with no real proof or evidence to suggest that there is no POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCED CIVILISATIONS OVERCOMING OR KNOWING FAR MUCH MORE THAN WE CURRENTLY KNOW JUST NOW ON TECHNOLOGY'S THAT WOULD HAVE THE MEANS TO VISIT US.

You are constantly hiding behind the switching of the burden of proof that was on you when i challenged you very early on in this thread to produce evidence or proof that advanced civilisations could not possibly know more than us.:qqb017:

That technological understanding never mind the advancements in other areas of scientific advancements fro these civilisations is no to be even considered is by definition and logical terms absurd.You still feel like you are in a qualified postilion,maybe even more than the credible sources i have provided to justify your complete lack of real understanding on this.

So lets see what you can come up with to prove that this possibility of possible advanced civilisations is not possible.:2thumbsup:

maroonlegions

UFO Sightings by Astronauts

with

Major Gordon Cooper

Donald Slayton

Major Robert White

Joseph A. Walker

Commander Eugene Cernan

Ed White & James McDivitt

James Lovell and Frank Borman

Neil Armstrong & Edwin Aldrin

Maurice Chatelain

Scott Carpenter

Just one account.ML

During James Lovell's flight on Gemini 7:

Lovell: BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: This is Houston. Say again 7.

Lovell: SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: Gemini 7, is that the booster or is that an actual sighting?

Lovell: WE HAVE SEVERAL...ACTUAL SIGHTING.

Capcom: ...Estimated distance or size?

Lovell: WE ALSO HAVE THE BOOSTER IN SIGHT...

Now this is interesting and i am sure the sceptics will provide quotes that dismiss all of this but its been said by them.ML

http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

....loads and loads and loads and loads...

That's the spirit, ML - short and to the point. :laugh:

How are you getting on with that radio waves question you've been dodging for ages?

3 WHY you will not admit that its rather not very intelligent in any kind of debate to NOT LOOK AT ALL THE RELEVANT evidence,information from real credible sources

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY EVIDENCE. Why do we have to shout this. Why do you continually rant on about evidence? Can't you understand? There is not one single piece of evidence to support your claims. Nearly 700 posts and there is still not even a suggestion of evidence. Yet you still claim that there is? What can't you understand?

You prattle on about digging deeper and yet you dismiss out of hand anything that does not support you world view. You go on about open minds yet your mind is totally closed to any suggestion that you may be wrong. Apart from witness accounts from equally deluded people, you produce physics papers from utter charlatans, 1 to 10 scales on alien landing security and of course Robbie Williams.

Can't you understand that if aliens land that they either do or don't, there isn't a 10 point scale of knowing about landings. Even a 10 year old could work this out but you gaily produce this as more "evidence" about a cover up.

Do you have no self esteem? Do you take some perverse pleasure in this public display of stupidity and ignorance? If you could show one piece of evidence that stands up to 30 seconds of analysis, then you would be famous and not on here making a fool of yourself.

maroonlegions

Insight: Incredible Brazilian UFOs

08-Oct-2009

Newly released & declassified We have just posted an exciting new Insight from Brazilian UFO researcher A.J.Gaevard. Brazil is one of the countries in the world with the MOST UFO activity, and like the UK, France and other developed countries (but UNlike the US), Brazil has released a large number of previously secret UFO documents. Why is so much UFO information hidden in the shadows?

link source http://www.unknowncountry.com/mindframe/opinion/?id=244

Brazil is now releasing MORE classified UFO documents , their military is admitting that from these reports and sightings that some of these UFOs are genuine and possible unknown objects displaying advanced technology.Yet again this is coming out and from credible sources like the Brazilian military intelligences.These kind of documents and the sources they originate from have to be taken into account and information like this and the very nature of the credible source of these findings cannot be easily dismissed.ML.

link for Brazilian military declassified UFO documents, http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos

Just proving the authenticity that Brazil and other country's like it are engaging in a much more open policy of discloser towards their admittance of the reality of this enigma.Hopefully these documents will be translated into English soon.

That's the spirit, ML - short and to the point. :laugh:

How are you getting on with that radio waves question you've been dodging for ages?

Funny i was just thinking the same thought, If ML Was getting a report card the comments at the bottom would be " MUST TRY HARDER "

ML you need to beef up your answers more in depth information is required to validate your very shaky case.

ET Phone home.

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY EVIDENCE. Why do we have to shout this. Why do you continually rant on about evidence? Can't you understand? There is not one single piece of evidence to support your claims. Nearly 700 posts and there is still not even a suggestion of evidence. Yet you still claim that there is? What can't you understand?

You prattle on about digging deeper and yet you dismiss out of hand anything that does not support you world view. You go on about open minds yet your mind is totally closed to any suggestion that you may be wrong. Apart from witness accounts from equally deluded people, you produce physics papers from utter charlatans, 1 to 10 scales on alien landing security and of course Robbie Williams.

Can't you understand that if aliens land that they either do or don't, there isn't a 10 point scale of knowing about landings. Even a 10 year old could work this out but you gaily produce this as more "evidence" about a cover up.

Do you have no self esteem? Do you take some perverse pleasure in this public display of stupidity and ignorance? If you could show one piece of evidence that stands up to 30 seconds of analysis, then you would be famous and not on here making a fool of yourself.

Good points you raise in this answer.:10900:

Jam Tarts 1874

The "evidence" is simply what people have seen, described, recorded, taken photographs of and documented etc etc because what they witenessed was apparently unusual.

However judging by your comments on this thread, I have to assume that you can account for every single image, video, recording and witness report posted on this thread and elsewhere on the internet?

Jam Tarts 1874
Good points you raise in this answer.:10900:

I think the same question applies to you too.

The "evidence" is simply what people have seen, described, recorded, taken photographs of and documented etc etc because what they witenessed was apparently unusual.

However judging by your comments on this thread, I have to assume that you can account for every single image, video, recording and witness report posted on this thread and elsewhere on the internet?

With the emphasis (mine) on the word "apparently". Someone sees something that's "apparently" unusual. Then he gets told what it is. Then he carries on spouting about how "apparently" unusual it is.

When we eliminate all the rational explanations for "apparently" unusual phenomena, we are left with a very small number of things that are "unaccounted for". Some of them represent no more than the delusions of their beholders. Some of them are simply fakes, put in place by chancers, wind up merchants, and charlatans. Others are things that are very real, and of very terrestrial origin, that governments don't want people to know about. So what? Keeping secrets - especially military secrets - is what governments do. None of them are evidence of an "extra-terrestrial" presence.

I for one happen to believe that it is unlikely that humans are the only "intelligent" species in the universe. But the universe is very very very big, and has been around for a very very very long time. So I'm also sensible enough to realise that the probability of two "smart" species from different planets ever encountering each other is so small as to be almost nil. What that means is that the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence will be neither romantic nor thrilling. Instead, it will be plodding and monotonous. We won't find it by geeks with no mates pointing their home video cameras at lights in the sky. If we find it at all, it will be by millions upon millions of person-hours spent scanning the deepest and furthest reaches of the cosmos, a tiny fraction of a degree at a time, reading electromagnetic waves, plotting them, and running them through almost endless arrays of astronomical analyses and statistical algorithms. We aren't searching for something dramatic or pretty. In fact, we aren't searching for something we can see. All we can search for are radio waves that show signs of a deliberate artificial pattern.

And if we ever do find them, there won't be one dramatic moment when we will all say "Wow, it's true". Instead, it will take years of examination before we can conclude that we have found a radio wave of intelligent origin. And even then, all we will have found is the muffled and incomprehensible call of ghosts - because the civilisation that created the wave will be long, long dead.

It's hardly Star Trek or Star Wars - but that's the way it will play out, if it plays out at all.

With the emphasis (mine) on the word "apparently". Someone sees something that's "apparently" unusual. Then he gets told what it is. Then he carries on spouting about how "apparently" unusual it is.

When we eliminate all the rational explanations for "apparently" unusual phenomena, we are left with a very small number of things that are "unaccounted for". Some of them represent no more than the delusions of their beholders. Some of them are simply fakes, put in place by chancers, wind up merchants, and charlatans. Others are things that are very real, and of very terrestrial origin, that governments don't want people to know about. So what? Keeping secrets - especially military secrets - is what governments do. None of them are evidence of an "extra-terrestrial" presence.

I for one happen to believe that it is unlikely that humans are the only "intelligent" species in the universe. But the universe is very very very big, and has been around for a very very very long time. So I'm also sensible enough to realise that the probability of two "smart" species from different planets ever encountering each other is so small as to be almost nil. What that means is that the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence will be neither romantic nor thrilling. Instead, it will be plodding and monotonous. We won't find it by geeks with no mates pointing their home video cameras at lights in the sky. If we find it at all, it will be by millions upon millions of person-hours spent scanning the deepest and furthest reaches of the cosmos, a tiny fraction of a degree at a time, reading electromagnetic waves, plotting them, and running them through almost endless arrays of astronomical analyses and statistical algorithms. We aren't searching for something dramatic or pretty. In fact, we aren't searching for something we can see. All we can search for are radio waves that show signs of a deliberate artificial pattern.

And if we ever do find them, there won't be one dramatic moment when we will all say "Wow, it's true". Instead, it will take years of examination before we can conclude that we have found a radio wave of intelligent origin. And even then, all we will have found is the muffled and incomprehensible call of ghosts - because the civilisation that created the wave will be long, long dead.

It's hardly Star Trek or Star Wars - but that's the way it will play out, if it plays out at all.

Sanity breaks out. Astoundingly well put.

Yip spot on with this one, so why does ML Continue with his charade of trying to convince us of so called cover ups, and trying to prove the shaky pictures and scammed films posted on obscure web sites on the net are for real ?

maroonlegions

"However, there is another problem, which has two levels. First, a culture of denial has emerged among those most able to think in our society. The best minds still believe that the visitors don't exist, very much as they once scorned anybody who believed that meteors came from the sky,:10900: or that fossils were something other than fish bones discarded by travelers, or the remains of mythical beasts.":2thumbsup:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=341

Very good summery on the intellectual problems stemming from those who have the best minds in even contemplating the possibility of open contact.Not all of these "best minds" deny the possibility of advance extraterrestrial intelligences existing but a lot do.If this contact ever happens then the primary obstacle of understanding this contact starts with the intellectual community. ML.

"However, there is another problem, which has two levels. First, a culture of denial has emerged among those most able to think in our society. The best minds still believe that the visitors don't exist, very much as they once scorned anybody who believed that meteors came from the sky,:10900: or that fossils were something other than fish bones discarded by travelers, or the remains of mythical beasts.":2thumbsup:

Very good summery on the intellectual problems stemming from those who have the best minds in even contemplating the possibility of open contact.Not all of these "best minds" deny the possibility of advance extraterrestrial intelligences existing but a lot do.If this contact ever happens then the primary obstacle of understanding this contact starts with the intellectual community. ML.

Hmm these " VISITORS " you refer too, okay im giving you a break here, can you even just describe one what do these visitors look like ?

Right last time. Why is it a very good summary? Because you say so? Because it comes from one of your whacko sites? Because it fits in with your beliefs? Name one, just one, single society who have ever believed that meteors did not come from the sky. Red Indians, Incas, Greeks, Romans, even religions; all of them had a different explanation but all of them agreed that they came from the sky. Far from being a very good summary, it is in fact misleading and actually designed to mislead the gullible.

This is your problem. You read anything that agrees with your delusions and you believe it. Imagination and reality have merged in your mind into a fantasy land. You are unable to tell them apart now.

Please do the absolute minimum and check your facts.

Right last time. Why is it a very good summary? Because you say so? Because it comes from one of your whacko sites? Because it fits in with your beliefs? Name one, just one, single society who have ever believed that meteors did not come from the sky. Red Indians, Incas, Greeks, Romans, even religions; all of them had a different explanation but all of them agreed that they came from the sky. Far from being a very good summary, it is in fact misleading and actually designed to mislead the gullible.

This is your problem. You read anything that agrees with your delusions and you believe it. Imagination and reality have merged in your mind into a fantasy land. You are unable to tell them apart now.

Please do the absolute minimum and check your facts.

I Could not have put it better, ML I repeat the question what do these visitors look like ?

are they small green in colour, have large heads and big eyes perhaps :10900::10900::10900:

go on give us a clue ?:10900:

Sanity breaks out. Astoundingly well put.

Thanks for the kind words. The problem, of course, is that real science is monumentally boring to people who prefer science fiction. But I suppose that can't be helped.

Thanks for the kind words. The problem, of course, is that real science is monumentally boring to people who prefer science fiction. But I suppose that can't be helped.

If ML Cannot answer the straight to the point simple question, which i asked him to simply describe one of these visitors as he refers to them, then sanity will at last be restored to this thread.

The silence is deafening:smiley2:

maroonlegions

The first series of flashes viewable in infrared (the ones at the top left) were occurring before any impact had taken place.:th_o:

The second group of flashes are viewable after the first impact, but are not anywhere NEAR the impact area. And given that we also have flashes occurring BEFORE any impact had taken place, I have reason to believe that the impact had nothing to do with causing this second group of flashes.So what was the real source of these heat and flash sources??Strange this is,this video is the original one from the live feed from NASA on the LCROSS mission. :th_o:

The first series of flashes viewable in infrared (the ones at the top left) were occurring before any impact had taken place.:th_o:

The second group of flashes are viewable after the first impact, but are not anywhere NEAR the impact area. And given that we also have flashes occurring BEFORE any impact had taken place, I have reason to believe that the impact had nothing to do with causing this second group of flashes.So what was the real source of these heat and flash sources??Strange this is,this video is the original one from the live feed from NASA on the LCROSS mission. :th_o:

Some flashes eh, could it be a malfunction in the engine causing a flash, you think its a conspiracy or something ?

need deesidejambos slant on this one

Because I suffer from delusions and have great difficulty separating fiction from fact, I have reason to believe that the impact had nothing to do with causing this second group of flashes.So what was the real source of these heat and flash sources??

Sorted. No charge

The first series of flashes viewable in infrared (the ones at the top left) were occurring before any impact had taken plac

The second group of flashes are viewable after the first impact, but are not anywhere NEAR the impact area. And given that we also have flashes occurring BEFORE any impact had taken place, I have reason to believe that the impact had nothing to do with causing this second group of flashes.So what was the real source of these heat and flash sources??

After watching the link, it was obvious that there was something going on, so after digging deeper, I found this documentary on an obscure web site. I think that you will agree that it explains the flashing lights and much much more.

After watching the link, it was obvious that there was something going on, so after digging deeper, I found this documentary on an obscure web site. I think that you will agree that it explains the flashing lights and much much more.

Sanity provails why does ML Try to con us with this deluded nonesence can someone please provide an answer:nah:

maroonlegions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp4-VSdj36A

These 2 militry jet pilots speak openely about what they where chasing.These unknown objects where confirmed on radar.This is from yet again declassified UFO documents, this time from Ecuador's military intelligences.This the kind of credible sources i take into account and we have to listen to these kind of sources.These pilots should know what is in the sky and are trained for hat very reason to also,plus here superiors felt it was that serious and highly strange that no other civilian aircraft or military was in the vicinity at that time.They scramble these jet fighters to try and find out WHAT these objects where.

These 2 militry jet pilots speak openely about what they where chasing.These unknown objects where confirmed on radar.This is from yet again declassified UFO documents, this time from Ecuador's military intelligences.This the kind of credible sources i take into account and we have to listen to these kind of sources.These pilots should know what is in the sky and are trained for hat very reason to also,plus here superiors felt it was that serious and highly strange that no other civilian aircraft or military was in the vicinity at that time.They scramble these jet fighters to try and find out WHAT these objects where.

A 2 Out of 10 for this one ML.

maroonlegions

Aircraft encounters.

A number of reports of UFOs sighted by pilots and air crews, along with near-misses between UFOs and airliners, are included in these files.:th_o:

. DEFE 24/1960 (p294) ? a ?black lozenge-shaped UFO? passed close to an aircraft over Berkshire in August 1994.

DEFE 24/1970 (p86-87), DEFE 24/1960 (p320-324) ? UFOs seen by Belgian Air Force F-16 fighter pilots in March 1990.

DEFE 24/1960 (p424-425) ? An air crew flying from Moscow to Tokyo in March 1994 reported seeing a huge object was seen entering the Earth‟s atmosphere over the Arctic that created a shockwave 200 miles long. The crew reported that the UFO came in over the [North] pole at an estimated speed of 10-15,000mph.:hat2::21:

Just a sample of declassified reports that the MOD received from experienced pilots and air crews.The British MOD filed them for a reason and classified them under the national security acts. WHY did they feel the need to do so.?? WHY, if we are to believe that these objects and the technology they have and display are IMPOSSIBLE then WHY did our MOD, (by classifying these reports they confirmed that they DID take these reports very seriously), have a very different view??

They in fact by admitting that they DO take these reports by CREDIBLE witnesses and sources seriously are openly admitting that there is a POSSIBILITY of some of these objects having a unknown/advanced extraterrestrial origin or source. Ok they,(MOD), do not openly SAY its extraterrestrial but never the less "unknown or "unexplained" can have many possibilities and the possibility of Advanced Extraterrestrial Intelligences being the origins of some UFOs has to be considered and why not, for do we know every thing there is to perceivably know?? do we really think we are the be all and end all of everything.:nah:

Like so many other credible and respected sources including now our own British Ministry of Defence and other country's defence intelligences it is looking like they could be admitting with gritted teeth :10900:that SOME and especially those reports from very credible sources like RAF fighter pilots, commercial air line crew and pilots ect are reporting real unknown objects that defy our currant UNDERSTANDING of technology.

That is the smoking gun here. When these reports or sightings or witness statements are coming from such credible sources then who are we to judge or dismiss this evidence.

In what positions of experience and knowledge are we to laugh at such reports and findings from credible sources of evaluations, reports and above all witness statements and sightings from these military intelligences.

The study or looking at these classified documents with an open mind and keeping in mind that these were filed away and classified is recommended to understand and see the much bigger realities and possibilities of this enigmas.ML.

Source link for declassified UFO documents, http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/documents/aug-2009-highlights-guide.pdf

source link for previously released UFO files, http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/existing-files.htm

131331.jpg

The one in the bottom left hand corner is the one ML Refers to the most, these flying disks have been hovering around since the 50s:nah:

Can deesidejambo post his thoughts on all this stuff posted by ML Please, a balanced inpartial view is required, and DJ Always provides this view.:smiley2:

Sorry I've been away golfing for a week. Either that or I was abducted and anal-probed then reprogrammed to think I was golfing. Those pesky aliens.

Anyway, you are getting close to blowing MLs cover as you can see he his posts are getting desperate. He displays the behaviours that all the deluded have - he just cannot accept the truth. Once you debunk his posts he will just mov eonto another one without acceptrance he is wrong. Even worse, he will repost the original one a few months later, starting the whole discussion again.

You may want to check out the Icke forum.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19

That is where he copies and pastes a lot of his stuff from, and he posts himself.

Even there you often get other Icke-ists posting what a spanner he is. There is a great thread about the skyscraper on another planet that highlights MLs inability to seperate facts from fakes and more importantly, possibility from plausibility.

Psychiatrists use this loss of cognitive ability as an indication of mental illness if it goes to far.

Sorry I've been away golfing for a week. Either that or I was abducted and anal-probed then reprogrammed to think I was golfing. Those pesky aliens.

Anyway, you are getting close to blowing MLs cover as you can see he his posts are getting desperate. He displays the behaviors that all the deluded have - he just cannot accept the truth. Once you debunk his posts he will just move onto another one without acceptance he is wrong. Even worse, he will repost the original one a few months later, starting the whole discussion again.

You may want to check out the Icke forum.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19

That is where he copies and pastes a lot of his stuff from, and he posts himself.

Even there you often get other Icke-ists posting what a spanner he is. There is a great thread about the skyscraper on another planet that highlights MLs inability to separate facts from fakes and more importantly, possibility from plausibility.

Psychiatrists use this loss of cognitive ability as an indication of mental illness if it goes to far.

jeepers i have just looked at that forum, every crackpot on the planet must log in there, ML Will be well at home on that place.

I Have asked him to answer one simple question which he has ignored, my question was "what do these visitors look like "

he refers to visitors in many of his posts, some of the links are repeated from earlier posts in the thread, so the same old stuff gets regurgitated over and over.

I Suspect he now knows he cannot prove that Aliens/visitors exist but he will keep on trying:stuart:

maroonlegions

allsky_500.jpg

Above: IBEX's all-sky map of energetic neutral atom emission reveals a bright filament of unknown origin. V1 and V2 indicate the positions of the Voyager spacecraft. [more]

"This is a shocking new result," says IBEX principal investigator Dave McComas of the Southwest Research Institute. "We had no idea this ribbon existed--or what has created it. Our previous ideas about the outer heliosphere are going to have to be revised.":10900: :2thumbsup:

Like i have hinted before we DO NOT know every thing there is to know and NASA have confirmed it in this discovery by NASA's IBEX (Interstellar Boundary Explorer) spacecraft.

NASAs physicists theorists:10900: are working like mad to work it out.:2thumbsup: they have confirmed this "ribbon as of of unknown origin.Wonder if any POSSIBLE intelligences out there have already sussed this unknown origin out and understood its function and even its uses.Not every thing is black and white and not every thing is completely understood and these NASA physicists theorists have admitted that.

The point i am making is its entirely possible that what the physicists currently now about physics is NOT ALL there is to now as of now.

New discoveries in the understandings of possible advanced physics is still evolving and as of now this "ribbon" of unknown origins could be just ONE OF MANY of these.:th_o: ML.

Source link, http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/15oct_ibex.htm?list1287824

Perhaps the giant ribbon fell out of the hair of a giant alien female?

Classic :10900::10900::10900:

The point i am making is its entirely possible that what the physicists currently now about physics is NOT ALL there is to now as of now.

700 posts and its got to this; utter gibberish from the deluded.

Just ignore him and he'll eventually have a big argument with himself and explode.

700 posts and its got to this; utter gibberish from the deluded.

Just ignore him and he'll eventually have a big argument with himself and explode.

I Am actually very dissapointed in Ml, i assumed he spent days and weeks trawling the net looking at obscure websites and collecting his snippits that he posts in his threads.:nah:

To now find out he gets it all from the David Ike web site only one site ( an obscure and deluded one ) ill grant him that, but all he does is post the latest rants from it on here:qqb017:

Once again can you please describe the visitors ML Tell us what they look like.

could this be one :10900::10900::10900:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__XBw8cqgq1A/SXi2Z5AbsrI/AAAAAAAABqw/ckJ2YIkYH6s/s1600-h/alien_on_hill.jpg

oh and on your ribbon thingy could it be a yellow ribbon ?

Like i have hinted before we DO NOT know every thing there is to know......

New discoveries in the understandings of possible advanced physics is still evolving and as of now this "ribbon" of unknown origins could be just ONE OF MANY of these.:th_o: ML.

This really is fabulously interesting, ML. Do you think that that is why scientific research continues? Or why people are employed as scientific researchers or publish in scientific journals? Of course we all know that you have hinted about new scientific discoveries but do you really think that this is possible?

I mean "possible advanced physics"? Surely not. I really never knew that there were physicists, astronomers, chemists, biologists, geologists etc actively researching new horizons in their research fields until I read your fascinating post.

Thanks for the info, ML. I will certainly be waiting for your next bit of breaking news about the wonderful world of scientific enquiry.

maroonlegions

Well done the Chinese, more country's should have much more open information for the public to digest. Interesting to note that Professor Yifang Zhang of The Department of Physics,:10900: Yunnan University, will be one of the chief organisers.:2thumbsup:

At least their public and those who are interested in this enigma are getting the chance to see the bigger picture. Nothing more ignorant or arrogant in like condemning or ridiculing something you have no real knowledge off.Taking the trouble to listen to credible people or sources and the information they have based on their studies and findings IS FAR HARDER THAN ridiculing or ignoring information that is presented in this way.

When people start to get access to this kind of information through public information out lets like this in China and the fact that it is coming from reliable and creditable sources then its a very different ball game and reality that is slowly being revealed.

source link, http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9199594.php

?The Astronomy and UFO expo: Mysteries of nature and life?. A forum enticingly labelled: ?2009, year of astronomy??and extraterrestrial life?? will also be held where the public will have the chance to pick the brains of leading lights in UFO and ET research.

Well done the Chinese, more country's should have much more open information for the public to digest. Interesting to note that Professor Yifang Zhang of The Department of Physics,:10900: Yunnan University, will be one of the chief organisers.:2thumbsup:

At least their public and those who are interested in this enigma are getting the chance to see the bigger picture. Nothing more ignorant or arrogant in like condemning or ridiculing something you have no real knowledge off.Taking the trouble to listen to credible people or sources and the information they have based on their studies and findings IS FAR HARDER THAN ridiculing or ignoring information that is presented in this way.

When people start to get access to this kind of information through public information out lets like this in China and the fact that it is coming from reliable and creditable sources then its a very different ball game and reality that is slowly being revealed.

source link, http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9199594.php

?The Astronomy and UFO expo: Mysteries of nature and life?. A forum enticingly labelled: ?2009, year of astronomy??and extraterrestrial life?? will also be held where the public will have the chance to pick the brains of leading lights in UFO and ET research.

So they are having a get together of " The leading lights in the UFO/search for ET Industry "

How the heck do you become qualified in this field ? i am unaware of any university course on this subject :smiley2:

Once again ML You have trawled up some useless information about a get together/meeting of the deluded who have no credentials whatsoever.

If this sort of gathering was to be held in the UK It would be treated as a joke/comedy get together of mad people.

Now im still asking the question about what your visitor people look like, heres more from you to choose from.

Is it Option A. http://www.ufomystic.com/wp-content/uploads/disclosure-alien.jpg

Or Option B. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Alien.png

oR Option C. http://www.everwonder.com/david/aliens/alien00.jpg

does any of the above resemble your visitor friends ML :10900:

Maybee Spud or DeesideJambo can help you choose:nah:

portobellojambo1

Nobody has to listen or take account of anything. People choose to take account of what they want, and because you happen to believe these stories doesn't make them real, nor is it conclusive proof that UFO's are coming here constantly from other planets.

I've never noticed any of the major powers in the world listening to what Ecuador's airforce has to say about anything else, so why should we suddenly start to take what they say about UFO's as gospel.

I used to listen to David Icke when he appeared on Grandstand, by definition does that mean that I should now listen to everything he has to say, despite knowing the guy is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, fecking fruitcakes walking.

If you choose to believe in all this gobbledygook that is up to you, but it is getting boring and repetitive now. At this point it is 12:29 on a Sunday, I safely think there are 50,000,000 things that will happen in the world in the next 5 minutes which are of more interest than wasting time finding out if we are being targeted by invaders from far off galaxies (if we are I don't think we have too much to worry about, if they are too sh*t scared to land then I don't think they will be a threat).

Archived