Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

Nobody has to listen or take account of anything. People choose to take account of what they want, and because you happen to believe these stories doesn't make them real, nor is it conclusive proof that UFO's are coming here constantly from other planets.

I've never noticed any of the major powers in the world listening to what Ecuador's airforce has to say about anything else, so why should we suddenly start to take what they say about UFO's as gospel.

I used to listen to David Icke when he appeared on Grandstand, by definition does that mean that I should now listen to everything he has to say, despite knowing the guy is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, fecking fruitcakes walking.

If you choose to believe in all this gobbledygook that is up to you, but it is getting boring and repetitive now. At this point it is 12:29 on a Sunday, I safely think there are 50,000,000 things that will happen in the world in the next 5 minutes which are of more interest than wasting time finding out if we are being targeted by invaders from far off galaxies (if we are I don't think we have too much to worry about, if they are too sh*t scared to land then I don't think they will be a threat).

Hmm Aliens playing "Hide and seek now ":10900: seriously ML They were struggling to keep a straight face.

http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/specials/aliens/alien.jpg

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions
Well that puts that subject to bed once and for all.

http://www.csicop.org/sb/2008-06/deutsch.html [/url]

Inflation-Theory Implications for Extraterrestrial Visitation.

"As a result, the ?We are alone? solution to Fermi?s paradox, based on the constraints of earlier 20th century viewpoints, appears today to be inconsistent with new developments in our best current physics and astrophysics theories.:2thumbsup: Therefore we reexamine and reevaluate the present assumption that extraterrestrials or their probes are not in the vicinity of Earth, and argue instead that some evidence of their presence might be found in certain high-quality UFO reports."

http://www.bis-spaceflight.com/sitesia.aspx/page/358/id/455/l/en#

Looks like as more new developments in astrophysics theories and new developments in the best CURRENT,( what they know off at the present), physics the possibility that there is more advanced intelligences out there and having the advanced technology's to get here is not such a impossibility as one imagined.

There will be new discoverers in physics in the years to come and especially in astro -physics just like all the other discoverers in physics and especially astro -physics in the PAST that pre- seeded them.

To the men who said the world is flat, that we will never fly let alone get men on the moon and that we could never sail a steam liner across the Atlantic it is the same paradox happening now

in the world of science.To say that there will never be so much more than we presently understand just now is non sense and so last century.:th_o:

"As a result, the ?We are alone? solution to Fermi?s paradox, based on the constraints of earlier 20th century viewpoints, appears today to be inconsistent with new developments in our best current physics and astrophysics theories.:2thumbsup: Therefore we reexamine and reevaluate the present assumption that extraterrestrials or their probes are not in the vicinity of Earth, and argue instead that some evidence of their presence might be found in certain high-quality UFO reports."

http://www.bis-spaceflight.com/sitesia.aspx/page/358/id/455/l/en#

Looks like as more new developments in astrophysics theories and new developments in the best CURRENT,( what they know off at the present), physics the possibility that there is more advanced intelligences out there and having the advanced technology's to get here is not such a impossibility as one imagined.

There will be new discoverers in physics in the years to come and especially in astro -physics just like all the other discoverers in physics and especially astro -physics in the PAST that pre- seeded them.

To the men who said the world is flat, that we will never fly let alone get men on the moon and that we could never sail a steam liner across the Atlantic it is the same paradox happening now

in the world of science.To say that there will never be so much more than we presently understand just now is non sense and so last century.:th_o:

Way above my head ML Need DeesideJambo to decipher this stuff, or spud has a got handle on this stuff.

all i ask for is a description of one of the visitors ?:wacko:

Way above my head ML Need DeesideJambo to decipher this stuff, or spud has a got handle on this stuff.

all i ask for is a description of one of the visitors ?:wacko:

I can decipher it for you - he is talking bollocks.

Nobody denies that there are further advances to be made in science, but he mistakenly equates that to the notion that aliens exist and are zipping around in flying saucers, molesting cows and making nice crop circles. That is where he is wrong. He seems to think he is a scientist and all the stuff he cuts and pastes from wacko websites is "research". That is because he is deluded and will never be able to rationalise it for himself. Ever.

Burger King on the sun ffs.

I can decipher it for you - he is talking bollocks.

Nobody denies that there are further advances to be made in science, but he mistakenly equates that to the notion that aliens exist and are zipping around in flying saucers, molesting cows and making nice crop circles. That is where he is wrong. He seems to think he is a scientist and all the stuff he cuts and pastes from wacko websites is "research". That is because he is deluded and will never be able to rationalise it for himself. Ever.

Burger King on the sun ffs.

Thanks for that, for a moment i thought he was actually onto something with all that gobledeegook, Alas he has failed to convince us that Aliens exist, how much longer can he continue with this charade, and how many more links from obscure websites can he find.

That is the question :qqb010:

in the world of science.To say that there will never be so much more than we presently understand just now is non sense and so last century.

Do you not get embarrassed posting this garbage. Do you not see that every post makes you more and more foolish and stupid. You just illustrate in every post how little you actually understand.

What is this paradox you go on about? What you seem to think is a paradox is how science progresses. There is no paradox.

The last sentence in the above quote is the ramblings of an idiot. Who would say something like this? Who would even think it? To have so little understanding is breathtaking, yet you come on here making a complete moron of yourself in the mistaken belief that you know something.

Who are these people that thought the Earth was flat? Every few weeks you trot this piece of wisdom out. It isn't wisdom; it's bollocks.

I understand now why you cut and paste. Because when you write your own stuff, it is so ill informed, so completely without substance or facts, so incomprehensible, that it is beyond laughable.

I asked you last week if you have no self respect, by writing the above you have answered my question.

Don't worry chaps - most of the people on Icke think he is a berk as well. The skyscraper on a painting of a planet 43 light-years away was his best piece of trash.

Bad news is he will always have material to post because he just resurrects old stuff that has been already debunked every few months. Wait for the famous "alien face" crop circle to resurface.

Oh and just for the record, the above quote is from an abstract of a paper written for the British Interplanetary Society (another band of whackos). The paper is NOT peer reviewed. The first author is an 81 year old retired former meteorologist called James Deardroff. He was an expert on the formation of cumulus clouds, who wrote much of his best stuff between the late 1950's and 1970's. He retired around 20 years ago.

Since his retirement, he has also written "papers" on how aliens wrote the New Testament and chronicled Jesus' visits to India. He is extremely religious but believes that all of the Bible characters were aliens.

So yet another creditable source from the deluded mind that is known as ML.

Give it up, you're a laughing stock.

Oh and just for the record, the above quote is from an abstract of a paper written for the British Interplanetary Society (another band of whackos). The paper is NOT peer reviewed. The first author is an 81 year old retired former meteorologist called James Deardroff. He was an expert on the formation of cumulus clouds, who wrote much of his best stuff between the late 1950's and 1970's. He retired around 20 years ago.

Since his retirement, he has also written "papers" on how aliens wrote the New Testament and chronicled Jesus' visits to India. He is extremely religious but believes that all of the Bible characters were aliens.

Give it up, you're a laughing stock.

After all these lame efforts by ML To convince the world that Aliens exist, he wont give up, i mean to even consider forwarding the above mentioned deranged old fool as credible says it all.

A Man who thinks the Bible Characters were Aliens :qqb017: ML Its really getting desperate now.

Can you even tell us what colour your visitor friends skin is ML ?

maroonlegions

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon (Part 1)

"In this examination into NASA's "black box" transcripts, we will look at just a few of the many interesting and revealing comments made by the astronauts throughout the Apollo program that were captured by the CSM's DSE system."

Interesting , it then goes on to describe some of the scripting protocols employed during the various TV broadcasts made from the CSM during the journey to and from the Moon and while in lunar orbit. This video is basically saying that these protocols employed during the various TV broadcasts made from the CSM were pre scripted in case anything UNKNOWN was found on the moon or any unnatural structures were observed.

Seems highly possible and logical that NASA or those who control it were making sure that IF any thing was found on these missions then the scripted protocols would be in place to prevent this information or pictures getting seen by the public.

Did these astronauts encounter or see genuine unknown/extraterrestrial artefacts or evidence of past or at that time ,present extraterrestrial bases.WATCH IT AND YOU DECIDE

The moon is a perfect location for any POSSIBLE intelligence to use as a base in observing the earth on what ever missions they are engaging about earth.We would if we had the technology to do so and were observing a species in some part of space and the species we where observing where PRIMITIVE in their technology achievements at that time,(1969/70s).

We would feel pretty safe that even if we where observed there would not be any real danger of conflict or negative out comes that would endanger us or the intelligence we where observing.ML.

ps, this has to be watched right through to see the points raised here.WATCH IT AND THEN DECIDE.:th_o:

maroonlegions
So they are having a get together of " The leading lights in the UFO/search for ET Industry "

How the heck do you become qualified in this field ? i am unaware of any university course on this subject :smiley2:

Once again ML You have trawled up some useless information about a get together/meeting of the deluded who have no credentials whatsoever.

If this sort of gathering was to be held in the UK It would be treated as a joke/comedy get together of mad people.

Now im still asking the question about what your visitor people look like, heres more from you to choose from.

Is it Option A. http://www.ufomystic.com/wp-content/uploads/disclosure-alien.jpg

Or Option B. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Alien.png

oR Option C. http://www.everwonder.com/david/aliens/alien00.jpg

does any of the above resemble your visitor friends ML :10900:

Maybee Spud or DeesideJambo can help you choose:nah:

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I HAVE PUT TO YOU ON NUMEROUS OCASSIONS ON WERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE for ETS TO VISIT US MATE.:qqb017: Easy to make fun of anything but so much harder to take the time to look deeper eh.You know saying that these credible and educated people are wrong that are organising this event.:qqb017:

It is not only about extraterrestrials in this expedition mate and you would have known that of you had read the article.You still trying to save face mate by replying in ridicule and borderline insults with character attacks as a back up and ignoring my request for your proof that the possibility of us being visited is not possible.

You really are ignorant of any thing on this subject and still do not have the courage to admit or say so don't you.That is entirety evident in your posts, your lack of any real knowledgeable constrictive responses based on the information i have provided is shocking to say the least.

You choose the easy way out mate, ridicule the information source, take bits of this information and concentrate on it to ridicule the WHOLE lot.Selective scepticism is your agenda.

Once again ML You have trawled up some useless information about a get together/meeting of the deluded who have no credentials whatsoever.:nah:

(so speaks the leading authority and all knowledgeable person who in reality would not know how to even go about deciding if a reported UFO was indeed genuine or not.Tell me please what position of knowledge on this subject are you,(again,i ask)??:qqb017:

Now are you saying these people below are deluded or have no credentials, seriously are you???Or are you just talking BS and uneducated BD at that as usauall.

"Kunming UFO Research Association?s honorary chairman, Professor Yifang Zhang of The Department of Physics,:2thumbsup: Yunnan University, will be one of the chief organisers. Hundreds of photos as well as film collected by the research association over the years will be on display for the public to scrutinise.

Also present and participating at the forum will be Wang Sichao of the Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory:2thumbsup:. Wang Sichao is regarded as one of Chinese leading authorities on UFO sightings. Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory scientists announced recently that they observed a UFO during the July solar eclipse."

Could you please show me where i have provided useless information with non credible sources AND ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CONTENDING that you are in any knowledgeable positions on this subject really KNOW what is useless information and what is not??:nah:

Can you comment on the credible sources i HAVE provided and show me were they are not to be considered creditable please.Yes that would be the credible military sources i have provided in the discloser protects list of witnesses and sources.

Are you including ALL of these sources as not credible or NOT.Now the question is can you answer this truthfully here on this forum and WITHOUT referring to ridicule or character attacks .Looks like you have gave up on your homework.

maroonlegions
Don't worry chaps - most of the people on Icke think he is a berk as well. The skyscraper on a painting of a planet 43 light-years away was his best piece of trash.

Bad news is he will always have material to post because he just resurrects old stuff that has been already debunked every few months. Wait for the famous "alien face" crop circle to resurface.

Again i will challenge you on this, no i will do it for you right here and now.

For all to know on here my user name on the Icke site is JAMESC you can visit this site and view the threads and posts o various topics,Just click on the UFO/crop formations threads and see for your self that i am not as DS says being thought of as a berk.

HERE IS THE LINK, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19&order=desc&page=2

You sir are a liar and i see there is know comments on information that contains credible sources with it, funny that you chose to ignore and say nothing.SELECTIVE SCEPTICISM is a easy way out for people who cannot be bothered or feel they so in the right to deny others their right to have different opinions or views from them.

I see you offer no sold foundation again for your claims that i am perceived in that way over on the icke site.You know very well that i cannot defend my self in posting stuff from the icke site on here because of the over spill on here but ignore that and post lies. Like on here there is debates so is there over there and not all agree on certain things so of course there will be exchanges of information.

but in now way you are trying to make out.

I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU .PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID OR HELD THE BELIFE THAT I THOUGHT THE ARTISTS CONSTRUCTION OF THE PLANET WAS A REAL PICTURE AND NOT AN ARTIST IMPRESSION . ALSO CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE AND WHAT RESURRECTED AND DEBUNKED INFORMATION I HAVE POSTED.

Again i will challenge you on this, no i will do it for you right here and now.

For all to know on here my user name on the Icke site is JAMESC you can visit this site and view the threads and posts o various topics,Just click on the UFO/crop formations threads and see for your self that i am not as DS says being thought of as a berk.

HERE IS THE LINK, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19&order=desc&page=2

You sir are a liar and i see there is know comments on information that contains credible sources with it, funny that you chose to ignore and say nothing.SELECTIVE SCEPTICISM is a easy way out for people who cannot be bothered or feel they so in the right to deny others their right to have different opinions or views from them.

I see you offer no sold foundation again for your claims that i am perceived in that way over on the icke site.You know very well that i cannot defend my self in posting stuff from the icke site on here because of the over spill on here but ignore that and post lies. Like on here there is debates so is there over there and not all agree on certain things so of course there will be exchanges of information.

but in now way you are trying to make out.

I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU .PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID OR HELD THE BELIFE THAT I THOUGHT THE ARTISTS CONSTRUCTION OF THE PLANET WAS A REAL PICTURE AND NOT AN ARTIST IMPRESSION . ALSO CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE AND WHAT RESURRECTED AND DEBUNKED INFORMATION I HAVE POSTED.

Before answering the above i would seek deesidejambo and spuds council, they have a more impartial outlook on your views than me.

After divuldging there learned response i will answer your rants, although i must say your bit about the man on the moon/aliens on the moon obseving us is one of your best yet. JAB.

maroonlegions

Please show where i agreed with his views on the following.:qqb017:

"how aliens wrote the New Testament and chronicled Jesus' visits to India. He is extremely religious but believes that all of the Bible characters were aliens."

You sir are speculating on my personal views on his beliefs and trying to label me agreeing with this personal belief of his.This is known as SELECTIVE SCEPTICISM, used in attacks on peoples characters where bits of information is deliberately taken out of context or meaning and used to discredit a persons personal view or beliefs or label it with another's view or beliefs that one DOES NOT HOLD OR BELIEVE IN. Are we clear on that point.:nah:

I merely posted that view of his in that post because i felt it summed up the present possible changes in how some physicists are view this world and the other possibilities of what we do not know of.

I will ask you again like all the other times....

WHAT IS YOUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE UFO SUBJECT.:qqb017: CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION .What is your justification claiming that ALL MY SOURCES are NOT credible or reliable,Are you saying that all my sources are NOT credible,Does that included the military witnesses ect in the list of the discloser project witnesses and sources that i have provided.If it does include them the can you prove their non credibility.Seems like you are just seeing what you want to see when and how it suits you .

Why should i believe you on this subject.Are you any more creditable than the creditable sources i have provided on this thread.Are you any more knowledgeable or experienced on this subject than those who ARE more credible or experienced on this subject and greatly differ in their views, beliefs or findings than yours??

Are you in fact in ANY credible, experienced or knowledgeable positions to reject or IGNORE the creditable witness statements from military or ex military sources?? If you can prove any of the latter please do.

You must agree that you came on this thread with very little knowledge of the bigger picture , very little real creditability than those sources i have provided, very little EXPERIENCE than the vast majority of serious UFO researchers and those involved in these kind of research organisations.

You have not once admitted ANY of the above but feel justified in claiming that NONE of my sources are credible or to be taken seriously.Is that really a level playing field, when you cannot your self CANNOT decipher or begin to understand what processes go into investigating , analysing and determining a TRUE GENUIN UFO report from a natural explanation or mistaken identity.

Given the above points is it not you that is deluded here and a bit laughable when you put all the points raised by me in this post into the truer context.I have never once tried to claim or come across as scientifically intellectual or knowledgeable.I have quoted people who are in my view credible enough too at least have the chance of being listened too or adding information that either helps or reinforces the much bigger picture of this enigma.Give up you say, is that to be taken seriously from someone who DOES not know nearly enough,have the relevant creditability, experiences and knowledge of this subject but thinks he has the the knowledge, creditability ect to condemn those that do.

Sorry you will have to work, study and go down the rabbit hole of this UFO enigma much further than that my dear chap to be in ANY position to tell me to give up.

OH AND YES,

how long have i been following this subject, how many UFO conferences or talks have i been too?? How many intelligent people have i met in my time on this subject that genially believe there is so much more to this enigma.

How many of these intelligent people have the views that the sheer number of reports and sightings, credable witness ect , that persuaded them to view SOME UFO reports as having a very real POSSIBILITY of an advanced extraterrestrial intelligence visiting us now or in the past for either scientific or curiosity purposes and not to intervene in our present evolution and understandings?? How many books or released declassified UFO documents have i taken the time and effort to read??

Now you see in reality you no nothing about me , you CANNOT answer ANY of the points raised in my last paragraph and most of all the same points raised in my last paragraph can be attributed to you on this subject You know very little about this subject never mind what you know of what i know on this subject and the credible sources you choose to label as non creditable.

Picture this, one of your students is always or out of the blue saying he knows better than you.Now you and more importantly HIM know full well that he does not know more than you on your knowledge and the sources from where you gained that knowledge in the first place but he will NOT admit it.

Would you or would you not think he was the following,

DELUDED AND A LAUGHING STOCK AS YOU SO READILY AND GLEEFULLY IN YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND RUDENESS ACCUSED ME OF BEING. :th_o:

maroonlegions

Video Analysis of an Anomalous Image Filmed

during Apollo 16

HIROSHI NAKAMURA

Takaramachi 1-3-2, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 124-0005, Japan

Abstract?Video data of NASA Film CL-862 showing a saucer-shaped object

moving in an unusual trajectory above the moon is examined. It is alleged

by Donald B. Ratsch that footage was taken by John W. Young, who was

spacecraft commander during the Apollo 16 mission.

Journal of Scienti? c Exploration, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 409?433, 2003

source link http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_17_3_nakamura.pdf

This is quite a long paper on the examinations and findings of the Apollo 16 space commander John W. Youngs footage of an unknown/UFO object.It goes into great detail and scientific pontificating on what this object was.There are lots of links to follow up on these findings and i myself are no where near checking them all out but the general thesis of this paper is that this UFO was NOT the earth, space debris or a meteorite. Very interesting indeed. Before anyone gets knicker twisting the possibility that this was indeed a genuine unknown/UFO is the findings and views of this team of experts.

Please show where i agreed with his views on the following.

"how aliens wrote the New Testament and chronicled Jesus' visits to India. He is extremely religious but believes that all of the Bible characters were aliens."

You quoted him as a credible source. You did, not me. I am just illustrating the point that he is a lunatic i.e. the person you think is a credible source also thinks that Jesus went wandering in Asia after the crucification. Your source.

I merely posted that view of his in that post because i felt it summed up the present possible changes in how some physicists are view this world and the other possibilities of what we do not know of.

But he isn't even a physicist. Don't you get it. You quote people who you say are physicists and make a big deal about the fact that they are physicists and they turn out not to be physicists. What is credible about that?

What is your justification claiming that ALL MY SOURCES are NOT credible or reliable,Are you saying that all my sources are NOT credible,Does that included the military witnesses ect in the list of the discloser project witnesses and sources that i have provided.If it does include them the can you prove their non credibility.Seems like you are just seeing what you want to see when and how it suits you.

That last statement is the most laughable you have put up. My justification for not believing your sources is that none of them are believable. You whack on about the situation being so serious that people get put in jail for revealing secrets and then quote the same people and their place of work. Give us one example of someone who has been put in jail or violently dealt with. You can't. All you can do is prattle on about threats.

Are you in fact in ANY credible, experienced or knowledgeable positions to reject or IGNORE the creditable witness statements from military or ex military sources?? If you can prove any of the latter please do.

Its not up to me to prove. Anyone can make up a story that is why witness statements are not given precedence in courts. Facts are and you have not produced one single fact.

Given the above points is it not you that is deluded here and a bit laughable when you put all the points raised by me in this post into the truer context.I have never once tried to claim or come across as scientifically intellectual or knowledgeable.

That would be very difficult in your case. You have however given ample evidence that you have no understanding of scientific progress, you have no understanding of science itself and you are perfectly willing to accept anything that affirms your views while dismissing anything to the contrary.

how long have i been following this subject, how many UFO conferences or talks have i been too?? How many intelligent people have i met in my time on this subject that genially believe there is so much more to this enigma.

Do you genuinely not remember? Sorry I can't help you. Amnesia as well as delusion. Meeting more delusional people to reaffirm your beliefs is not evidence that they are true. The length of time that you have held your delusions is not evidence that they are true. It just means that you have been delusional for a long time.

How many of these intelligent people have the views that the sheer number of reports and sightings, credable witness ect , that persuaded them to view SOME UFO reports as having a very real POSSIBILITY of an advanced extraterrestrial intelligence visiting us now or in the past for either scientific or curiosity purposes and not to intervene in our present evolution and understandings??

Again you show your delusions. A person who accepts eye witness accounts and sightings without real evidence is not intelligent. A person who thinks that "sheer numbers of eye witness reports" is in some way supportive of his hypothesis is not only unintelligent but delusional. They are either just as deluded as yourself or wish to make money out of delusional people such as yourself. I presumable all these conferences and books are not free.

Picture this, one of your students is always or out of the blue saying he knows better than you.Now you and more importantly HIM know full well that he does not know more than you on your knowledge and the sources from where you gained that knowledge in the first place but he will NOT admit it.

Would you or would you not think he was the following,

DELUDED AND A LAUGHING STOCK AS YOU SO READILY AND GLEEFULLY IN YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND RUDENESS ACCUSED ME OF BEING. :th_o:

I would first try to engage him in discussion but if, as you say, he still clings to beliefs but has no evidence to support that belief, then I would gleefully think that he was deluded. Just as deluded as yourself. It is not rudeness. My fictitious student, like yourself, shows all the clinical signs of delusion.

Why should i believe you on this subject.

The criteria for normal people believing some statement is based on whether they have facts to back up their hypothesis.

But you don?t abide by those criteria. Instead, if someone?s ideas disagree with your ideas then you question their expertise or qualifications or call them a liar.

On the other hand, if their ideas agree with your ideas then, who cares about expertise or qualifications. Not you, they?re all right in your book; they believe in alien landings so they are all your bosom buddies. They are all credible sources, you quote them, you call them intelligent, you buy their books, attend their conferences. Not once do you question their motives; after all they are ?UFO experts?. You lap it up like a kitten with a saucer of milk. And all because they agree with your world view of alien landings and cover ups.

Your lack of critical thinking is truly staggering. Your delusions are boundless.

you have been found out ML You are a frauudster the party is over Spud has found you out, for your own sanity please give it up ML its over go home.

one last chance tell us what the visitors look like :10900::10900:

Video Analysis of an Anomalous Image Filmed

during Apollo 16

HIROSHI NAKAMURA

Takaramachi 1-3-2, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 124-0005, Japan

Abstract?Video data of NASA Film CL-862 showing a saucer-shaped object

moving in an unusual trajectory above the moon is examined. It is alleged

by Donald B. Ratsch that footage was taken by John W. Young, who was

spacecraft commander during the Apollo 16 mission.

Before anyone gets knicker twisting the possibility that this was indeed a genuine unknown/UFO is the findings and views of this team of experts.

While having a spot of lunch, I thought about ML?s latest piece of evidence and thought that in the interests of fairness, someone should consider it. So what do we have? A scientific paper showing data analysis of an anomaly in a NASA video from a peer reviewed journal.

Oops, the first lie from ML. The authors are actually not a team of experts, just one person.

Oops, his ?evidence? is from the internet, from what he admits to be a 16mm video. He isn?t too sure who shot the video but some bloke alleges that an Apollo astronaut shot the film so the author will ?accept? that it is an Apollo astronaut. The resolution is pretty bad. Do we have some blurry photos on the horizon? Yep, here they come.

After about 8 pages trying to work out the lunar time, our author says

?The estimated diameter of the object, if about 3,300 to 3,400 km in distance, is approximately the same as that of some craters known to be 60 to 120 km in diameter. If the object was farther away, then it would have been even larger!?

Well that?s physics for you. Fascinating conclusion.

He goes on

?While this paper was being revised many important images from Apollo 16?s metric camera were furnished to us by Lunar and Planetary Institute. Their ID numbers are from AS16-M-3032 to AS16-M-3062 consecutively, but they do not have any descriptions of when they were taken. Unfortunately, their photographs do not have a UFO image, either. (We cannot judge the rumor that a UFO was blotted out with an air brush.)?

That is unfortunate I think that you will agree. Well if you don?t have the evidence start up the cover up conspiracy. He continues;

?Some photographs are lost, and so perhaps the destruction of the evidence was attempted.?

There you go, not too hard was it?

Nevermind, there must be a good reference section. No. A bunch of letters published on the internet and 3 articles published in a whacko UFO magazine.

But at least, the Journal of Scientific Exploration is peer reviewed. Er no. The Web of Science refuses to list it as a scientific journal. The journalist Michael Lemonick concludes that ?Pretty much anything that might show up on X-Files shows up here first.?

Have a quick look through past publications and there are articles on the science of Astrology, the reality of dowsing, the facts of ESP, there are even articles trying to justify the lax peer review process, where articles that have not passed peer review may still be published.

It?s More Bollocks From The Deluded Mind Of ML

You quoted him as a credible source. You did, not me. I am just illustrating the point that he is a lunatic i.e. the person you think is a credible source also thinks that Jesus went wandering in Asia after the crucification. Your source.

But he isn't even a physicist. Don't you get it. You quote people who you say are physicists and make a big deal about the fact that they are physicists and they turn out not to be physicists. What is credible about that?

That last statement is the most laughable you have put up. My justification for not believing your sources is that none of them are believable. You whack on about the situation being so serious that people get put in jail for revealing secrets and then quote the same people and their place of work. Give us one example of someone who has been put in jail or violently dealt with. You can't. All you can do is prattle on about threats.

Its not up to me to prove. Anyone can make up a story that is why witness statements are not given precedence in courts. Facts are and you have not produced one single fact.

That would be very difficult in your case. You have however given ample evidence that you have no understanding of scientific progress, you have no understanding of science itself and you are perfectly willing to accept anything that affirms your views while dismissing anything to the contrary.

Do you genuinely not remember? Sorry I can't help you. Amnesia as well as delusion. Meeting more delusional people to reaffirm your beliefs is not evidence that they are true. The length of time that you have held your delusions is not evidence that they are true. It just means that you have been delusional for a long time.

Again you show your delusions. A person who accepts eye witness accounts and sightings without real evidence is not intelligent. A person who thinks that "sheer numbers of eye witness reports" is in some way supportive of his hypothesis is not only unintelligent but delusional. They are either just as deluded as yourself or wish to make money out of delusional people such as yourself. I presumable all these conferences and books are not free.

I would first try to engage him in discussion but if, as you say, he still clings to beliefs but has no evidence to support that belief, then I would gleefully think that he was deluded. Just as deluded as yourself. It is not rudeness. My fictitious student, like yourself, shows all the clinical signs of delusion.

Once again ML, You have been found out, when your delusional rants are annalised in detail and broken up into sections you are found out to be on a rail track heading at the speed of sound in the one direction.

No amount of reasoning or rational explanation of your nonesense will divert you from your one way mission.

You are a space cadet though and a trier, but after all this time not one credible piece of evidence have you been able to present that cannot be torn appart, and shown that it is either false, or been presented by someone with no credibility, or as Spud says a raving lunatic.

You obviously beleive that little green men and flying disks exist, which you are welcome to do so, however until you provide solid evidence your presentation is flawed.

Nice try ML, But complete and utter failure to prove your point after all these posts, shame, still no doubt you will come back with more stuff.

So far you get a 1 out of ten for effort ML.

iTS TIME YOU BOLDLY GO AND GIVE IT UP.:10900: JAB.

Happy to oblige. Here is the link to where you argue about the skyscraper "photo".

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1087385&postcount=28

Or further in the thread -

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1087491&postcount=32

ML - you said it was a photo. Careful who you call a liar. I like the quote form the other guy on Icke to you "If you cannot tell a bull**** story and artwork knocked up on a computer from an image generated by hubble then I would avoid researching UFOs / aliens if I was you".

You have to work really hard to look stupid on Icke but even there you manage to succeed!

And btw anyone who really thinks you can photograph skyscrapers on planets 43 light-years away really has no credibility at all.

You - a researcher? rofl

Once again ML, You have been found out, when your delusional rants are annalised in detail and broken up into sections you are found out to be on a rail track heading at the speed of sound in the one direction.

No amount of reasoning or rational explanation of your nonesense will divert you from your one way mission.

You are a space cadet though and a trier, but after all this time not one credible piece of evidence have you been able to present that cannot be torn appart, and shown that it is either false, or been presented by someone with no credibility, or as Spud says a raving lunatic.

You obviously beleive that little green men and flying disks exist, which you are welcome to do so, however until you provide solid evidence your presentation is flawed.

Nice try ML, But complete and utter failure to prove your point after all these posts, shame, still no doubt you will come back with more stuff.

So far you get a 1 out of ten for effort ML.

iTS TIME YOU BOLDLY GO AND GIVE IT UP.:10900: JAB.

Heres a quote from one of his Icke pals regarding the skyscrapers on another planet thread -

"If you cannot understand what he said then you'd be better of sticking to Star Trek if you want to look at aliens."

btw - ML - Does the skyscraper have a Burger King in it? If so then the Burger King on the sun theory may be correct after all. In which case my bad.

Happy to oblige. Here is the link to where you argue about the skyscraper "photo".

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1087385&postcount=28

Or further in the thread -

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1087491&postcount=32

ML - you said it was a photo. Careful who you call a liar. I like the quote form the other guy on Icke to you "If you cannot tell a bull**** story and artwork knocked up on a computer from an image generated by hubble then I would avoid researching UFOs / aliens if I was you".

You have to work really hard to look stupid on Icke but even there you manage to succeed!

And btw anyone who really thinks you can photograph skyscrapers on planets 43 light-years away really has no credibility at all.

You - a researcher? rofl

Tut Tut Tut ML, You have not only made a complete plank of yourself on here, it appears you have been at it on other forums as well:10900:

Skyscrapers on distant planets :qqb017: its all going horribly wrong ML.

Looks like you have been rumbled.

you can clear all this up by describing one of your visitor friends that you keep going on about ?

Come on ML Tell us what they look like, Either put up or shut up ML :10900:

Why not hop on the time machine you mentioned and take some photos of little green men as you whizz through time :nah:

While having a spot of lunch, I thought about ML?s latest piece of evidence and thought that in the interests of fairness, someone should consider it. So what do we have? A scientific paper showing data analysis of an anomaly in a NASA video from a peer reviewed journal.

Oops, the first lie from ML. The authors are actually not a team of experts, just one person.

Oops, his ?evidence? is from the internet, from what he admits to be a 16mm video. He isn?t too sure who shot the video but some bloke alleges that an Apollo astronaut shot the film so the author will ?accept? that it is an Apollo astronaut. The resolution is pretty bad. Do we have some blurry photos on the horizon? Yep, here they come.

After about 8 pages trying to work out the lunar time, our author says

?The estimated diameter of the object, if about 3,300 to 3,400 km in distance, is approximately the same as that of some craters known to be 60 to 120 km in diameter. If the object was farther away, then it would have been even larger!?

Well that?s physics for you. Fascinating conclusion.

He goes on

?While this paper was being revised many important images from Apollo 16?s metric camera were furnished to us by Lunar and Planetary Institute. Their ID numbers are from AS16-M-3032 to AS16-M-3062 consecutively, but they do not have any descriptions of when they were taken. Unfortunately, their photographs do not have a UFO image, either. (We cannot judge the rumor that a UFO was blotted out with an air brush.)?

That is unfortunate I think that you will agree. Well if you don?t have the evidence start up the cover up conspiracy. He continues;

?Some photographs are lost, and so perhaps the destruction of the evidence was attempted.?

There you go, not too hard was it?

Nevermind, there must be a good reference section. No. A bunch of letters published on the internet and 3 articles published in a whacko UFO magazine.

But at least, the Journal of Scientific Exploration is peer reviewed. Er no. The Web of Science refuses to list it as a scientific journal. The journalist Michael Lemonick concludes that ?Pretty much anything that might show up on X-Files shows up here first.?

Have a quick look through past publications and there are articles on the science of Astrology, the reality of dowsing, the facts of ESP, there are even articles trying to justify the lax peer review process, where articles that have not passed peer review may still be published.

It?s More Bollocks From The Deluded Mind Of ML

A Very good post, once again a lot of tripe posted by ML, who now in his desperation for credibility is trying to confuse us with the type of rubbish you detail above.

Every single piece of evidence he has broght to the table has now been disected and proved to be either non credible, or the ravings of a mad man.

So to sum up as the judge would say to the jury, ML Has not provided one credible witness, nor a shred of proof to back up his ubsurd claim the ET Exists.:qqb017:

Any last pieces you want to offer ML Before we close the book. JAB.

Guys..

ML is very passionate about his beliefs, the same way a Christian may argue about their beliefs to people. Now, some of his evidence is not really up to scrutiny the same way as a Christians will not be.. But, please don't abuse him personally. You can ridicule his evidence but we shouldn't get personal on a board like this.

PS - I hope aliens land tonight in Times Square just to see what happens!

ML is very passionate about his beliefs, the same way a Christian may argue about their beliefs to people. Now, some of his evidence is not really up to scrutiny the same way as a Christians will not be..

I don't want to get into a religious argument but I've often thought that if you substitute aliens with a religious figure then you have ML down pat. No evidence just blind faith and refuses to see any other argument.

Maybe we should direct him to the church of the flying spaghetti monster, as you said. Its got aliens, blind faith and more importantly, evidence!

The graphic correlation between pirate numbers and global warming will be manna from heaven for him.

I don't want to get into a religious argument but I've often thought that if you substitute aliens with a religious figure then you have ML down pat. No evidence just blind faith and refuses to see any other argument.

Maybe we should direct him to the church of the flying spaghetti monster, as you said. Its got aliens, blind faith and more importantly, evidence!

The graphic correlation between pirate numbers and global warming will be manna from heaven for him.

We have to consider MLs illness, Paranoild schito is our ML, LETS BREAK IT DOWN.:qqb017:

He thinks big foot is real:nah:loch ness monster:nah: moon landings faked :nah:

aliens little green men hovering around wind farms in flying disks:10900::10900::10900:

skyscrapers with mcdonalds burger bars on distant planets:qqb017:

its over ML, Time to give it up, you have been sussed out:10900:

best to just go and be dignified about it.

you are Mr Bean:10900:

Its funny, ML has been mentioned on every post on this page, but he hasnt posted at all!

I think this is like the coppercrutch thread, where what he predicts actually comes true, and we all have to eat spurious amounts of humble pie. :smiley2:

WATCH OUT FOR THE PROBING!!!!!1111

maroonlegions

General de Brouwer wrote ,

He said: "Eye witnesses at Petit-Rosiere stated that the bright spots they were observing lost their intensity as the F-16s approached or were even extinguished completely."

The luminous objects were said to travel in "jerky movements" before stabilising.

He concluded: "At all events, the Air Force has arrived at the conclusion that a number of abnormal phenomena have occurred in Belgian airspace.:th_o:

Looks like General de Brouwer has come to these conclusions based on multiple witness reports from the police ect backed up with CONFIRMED RADAR verifications of these UFOs.Belgium has been one of the leading European country's to declassify its UFO files and this incident is just one of the many in its released documents.

How do we listen to here, very credible men like him or the slaverings of selective sceptics who really are in no real position's of credibility ,knowledge or experience in any of the fields that men like this General are in. Beggars belief that some do actually think or want people to perceive that they ARE in better creditable positions than people like this General.:2thumbsup:

The question is WHY do these people try and portray that they are in any better position of real knowledge or creditability , why do they?? Its out of a desperate attempt to save face and avoid admitting they are in fact wrong on so many things on this subject but will never admit it openly.

Iam not saying that every source that i have supplied is of military credibility but in some cases the information or witness accounts can come from ordinary sources or members of the public.

The public reports that are reported and then investigated by a credible source such as The British M.O.D.,(there are plenty of released declassified UFO documents from the MOD THAT CAN BE ACCESSED AND VIEWED), or even MUFON in the USA and Bufora in the UK and are found to be genuine unknowns are credible after serious investigation and ALL other possibilities have either been ruled out or are not thought to be applicable to the report/sighting.

If ALL the information and ALL that it contains is NOT looked at too understand the bigger picture and is constantly being IGNORED to maintain ridicule , saving face or character attacks then how is that a intelligent way or even a level playing field in ANY kind of serious and mature debate or investigation procedures???

This is what the term,"selective sceptics" relates to, only concentrate on the part or parts of the information that suites your debunking or ridiculing and IGNORE all other parts of the information that does not.When do you start listening to creditable sources and the information and findings that has been gathered over the years on this subject by them.

When do the released declassified UFO documents enter the debate and are allowed to be heard??:nah:

When do people who DO NOT look deeper and offer no real input or IGNORE ALL the information and who do NOT have the knowledge, credibility or experience start admitting it??:nah:

These questions are valid on this subject but only those with a ridiculing agenda will avoid these questions and they know why. ML. :th_o:

Link source for Belgium encounters,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6039834/UFO-files-Belgian-fighters-scrambled-to-investigate-UFOs.html

This article is very interesting considering the source that it came from and the seriousness that this source believed this to be.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6038208/Former-Armed-Forces-head-wanted-probe-into-UFO-sighting-newly-released-files-show.html

General de Brouwer wrote ,

He said: "Eye witnesses at Petit-Rosiere stated that the bright spots they were observing lost their intensity as the F-16s approached or were even extinguished completely."

The luminous objects were said to travel in "jerky movements" before stabilising.

He concluded: "At all events, the Air Force has arrived at the conclusion that a number of abnormal phenomena have occurred in Belgian airspace.:th_o:

Looks like General de Brouwer has come to these conclusions based on multiple witness reports from the police ect backed up with CONFIRMED RADAR verifications of these UFOs.Belgium has been one of the leading European country's to declassify its UFO files and this incident is just one of the many in its released documents.

How do we listen to here, very credible men like him or the slaverings of selective sceptics who really are in no real position's of credibility ,knowledge or experience in any of the fields that men like this General are in. Beggars belief that some do actually think or want people to perceive that they ARE in better creditable positions than people like this General.:2thumbsup:

The question is WHY do these people try and portray that they are in any better position of real knowledge or creditability , why do they?? Its out of a desperate attempt to save face and avoid admitting they are in fact wrong on so many things on this subject but will never admit it openly.

Iam not saying that every source that i have supplied is of military credibility but in some cases the information or witness accounts can come from ordinary sources or members of the public.

The public reports that are reported and then investigated by a credible source such as The British M.O.D.,(there are plenty of released declassified UFO documents from the MOD THAT CAN BE ACCESSED AND VIEWED), or even MUFON in the USA and Bufora in the UK and are found to be genuine unknowns are credible after serious investigation and ALL other possibilities have either been ruled out or are not thought to be applicable to the report/sighting.

If ALL the information and ALL that it contains is NOT looked at too understand the bigger picture and is constantly being IGNORED to maintain ridicule , saving face or character attacks then how is that a intelligent way or even a level playing field in ANY kind of serious and mature debate or investigation procedures???

This is what the term,"selective sceptics" relates to, only concentrate on the part or parts of the information that suites your debunking or ridiculing and IGNORE all other parts of the information that does not.When do you start listening to creditable sources and the information and findings that has been gathered over the years on this subject by them.

When do the released declassified UFO documents enter the debate and are allowed to be heard??:nah:

When do people who DO NOT look deeper and offer no real input or IGNORE ALL the information and who do NOT have the knowledge, credibility or experience start admitting it??:nah:

These questions are valid on this subject but only those with a ridiculing agenda will avoid these questions and they know why. ML. :th_o:

Link source for Belgium encounters,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6039834/UFO-files-Belgian-fighters-scrambled-to-investigate-UFOs.html

This article is very interesting considering the source that it came from and the seriousness that this source believed this to be.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6038208/Former-Armed-Forces-head-wanted-probe-into-UFO-sighting-newly-released-files-show.html

KBers - if there was clear proof of ETs existence it would be top headline news on every single media outlet and we would all have no option but to believe when presented with it. The fact that no such proof has ever appeared on any credible media or scientific outlets should be a rather strong indicator that such proof does not exist at this time.

ML- Wow! That definately proves it! Why oh why are 6 billion people not believing this? They are all stupid. Maybe these UFOs came from that skyscraper. If you look carefuly at the photo you will see little blobs on the photo - that could be UFOs departing to come this way! Wow!

maroonlegions
At last i can now close this thread down It looks like ML Has admitted defeat we can all breathe a bit easier now.:43:

Why are you continuing to link me with things i have not expressed ANY views on mate.The link you included in that post has nothing to do with me and i have never insisted that that story is either genuine or true. Admitted defeat by someone like you who has never once admitted that he really knows NOTHING about this subject.

1.Has never on any occasions offered proof that advanced extraterrestrials could NOT have the technology far greater than us to be able to visit here.

2.Has never admitted the scale of your knowledge on this subject and IGNORED ALL my requests for it.

3.Has never admitted that it was the wording and the nature of naming this thread in the way you did was not really thought out judging by your total avoidance and any LACK of any proof of NO possibility of advanced intelligences knowing more than we do.

4.Has never once commented on any of the declassified UFO files released by the British MOD AND OTHER COUNTRY'S MOD intelligences.Has never once even said that you even looked at any of them.

5. Has continually IGNORED or chose not to comment on credible sources of information and credible witness statements that would blow the myth that you actually know what you are talking about.

6.Has used riddicule and character attacks as a response to my questions on what makes you think you are or have more credibility than the creditable military sources i have provided.

7.Has always avoided to admit that you are really in no credible positions of any positions in IGNORING declassified documents from highly credible sources like the MOD.

8.Has never admitted that from day one it was me who challenged you on what proof you have of no possible way of advanced intelligence knowing more than us.

9.Has never admitted that after i challenged you on this "no possibility" mind set it was because that you could not offer real proof and to save face or admit it you choose turn the burden of proof around onto me and make this thread a focus ridicule and character attacks.

10.Has never admitted that it could be POSSIBLE for advanced intelligences knowing more than us at their own highly advanced evolutionary state.

By all means close this thread for i think it needs putting out of its misery but before you do consider this.I have on numerous occasions provided credible sources of information that have the view that advanced extraterrestrial intelligence are entirely POSSIBLE and could be responsible for SOME UFOs.

You have provided nothing that could be considered a serious challenge to these men of military back grounds and knowledge , you have never once admitted that you are in no real credible position or knowledgeable enough on this subject to be considered a serious challenger, WHY has this been your current avoidance through out this thread.

Why have you never commented on any of the declassified documents.Why have you never gave a serious answer as to why you feel justified in IGNORING this reality, that the British MOD CONSIDERS SOME OF THESE UFOs AS A POSSIBLE GENUINE UNKNOWN. Why have you never commented on these MOD findings, i will tell you why because you have NEVER attempted or bothered to look at them because that would blow your argument on the no possibility argument.

I have admitted nothing and it would certainty take someone much more mature and creditable in debate who would play a much more faire level playing field than you could possibly do.

Honesty plays a very big and important aspect in this subject and so does knowledgeable information and the ability to NOT ONLY LOOK AT BUT ALSO TO INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION possible on this and that includes the declassified documents and creditable sources.

You do know that i can start a thread of , THE POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCED ALIENS KNOWING MORE THAN US IS POSSIBLE UNTIL PROVED OTHER WISE.:2thumbsup:

Also when you say "WE can all breath easier now" are you speaking for the whole of kickback or just doing what you usually do ,guessing and speculating

on nothing more than a uneducated hope.

ML,

I'll give it one last try to hopefully point out why you are struggling not only on KB but also on Icke. I don't really expect you to accept or even understand what follows but maybe it will help others to see why you are having a hard time.

Here goes.....

Everything is possible. Civilisations other than ours are possible, indeed statistically highly likely.

Its possible for skyscrapers to exist on other planets.

Its possible that our understanding of physics is crude and that there is more yet to be discovered or understood.

Its possible that crop circles are made by aliens trying to communicate.

Its possible that aliens are amongst us and we are descendents of reptilian interbreeding over recent centuries.

It is possible that Planet Niburu is on its way back to our solar system.

It is possible that there is a Burger King on the sun.

Your problem is you can't dissociate possibility from plausibility. To do that you need two things - first you need a theoretical model which would fit the case you are discusssing. That is relatively easy in most cases (the Burger King one excepted) but secondly, and more importantly, you need evidence if you want to move a concept from fantasy into plausibility.

There is no problem at all in seeking to find evidence to support a belief. That is all part of research and inquiry. However your problem is that the evidence you find lacks credibility. You cut and paste from websites without real checking of the credibility - the planet on the other solar system being an example. You display a lack of understanding of the concepts you post about and very few of your posts actually demonstrate inquiry or reason. You (probably unwittingly) ignore debunking evidence which exists in abundance.

ML- Try this for a week or two - stop reading books and websites which push you in the same direction all the time - all you are doing is fuelling your misconceptions without providing counterpoints. It is not healthy for you to keep going the way you currently are.

Look at debunking sites like BadAstronomy.com, Apollohoax.net etc.

Consider - was Levensgood work really correct? If it was why is it not commonly accepted in the worldwide scientific community? Could he perhaps have been wrong? Was he a fraudster? Is the debunking of him that was done by Sceptical Enquirer valid? Why do many people think his work is bollocks? Are they all wrong and you are correct? You will think that everybody agrees with his work but thats only because you spend your time on websites full of wackos, like Icke, where sceptical enquiry is not welcome. Are you sure Greer is genuine? How much money is he making?

Look at yourself for a while. Be aware that the syntax of your posts is often incoherent - will that convince others of the points you are trying to make? Or will it suggest to them you are not credible? Beware that people call you deluded not to annoy you or get a laugh - they do it because that is how you appear to them.

I am trying to help you.

Why are you continuing to link me with things i have not expressed ANY views on mate.The link you included in that post has nothing to do with me and i have never insisted that that story is either genuine or true. Admitted defeat by someone like you who has never once admitted that he really knows NOTHING about this subject.

1.Has never on any occasions offered proof that advanced extraterrestrials could NOT have the technology far greater than us to be able to visit here.

2.Has never admitted the scale of your knowledge on this subject and IGNORED ALL my requests for it.

3.Has never admitted that it was the wording and the nature of naming this thread in the way you did was not really thought out judging by your total avoidance and any LACK of any proof of NO possibility of advanced intelligences knowing more than we do.

4.Has never once commented on any of the declassified UFO files released by the British MOD AND OTHER COUNTRY'S MOD intelligences.Has never once even said that you even looked at any of them.

5. Has continually IGNORED or chose not to comment on credible sources of information and credible witness statements that would blow the myth that you actually know what you are talking about.

6.Has used riddicule and character attacks as a response to my questions on what makes you think you are or have more credibility than the creditable military sources i have provided.

7.Has always avoided to admit that you are really in no credible positions of any positions in IGNORING declassified documents from highly credible sources like the MOD.

8.Has never admitted that from day one it was me who challenged you on what proof you have of no possible way of advanced intelligence knowing more than us.

9.Has never admitted that after i challenged you on this "no possibility" mind set it was because that you could not offer real proof and to save face or admit it you choose turn the burden of proof around onto me and make this thread a focus ridicule and character attacks.

10.Has never admitted that it could be POSSIBLE for advanced intelligences knowing more than us at their own highly advanced evolutionary state.

By all means close this thread for i think it needs putting out of its misery but before you do consider this.I have on numerous occasions provided credible sources of information that have the view that advanced extraterrestrial intelligence are entirely POSSIBLE and could be responsible for SOME UFOs.

You have provided nothing that could be considered a serious challenge to these men of military back grounds and knowledge , you have never once admitted that you are in no real credible position or knowledgeable enough on this subject to be considered a serious challenger, WHY has this been your current avoidance through out this thread.

Why have you never commented on any of the declassified documents.Why have you never gave a serious answer as to why you feel justified in IGNORING this reality, that the British MOD CONSIDERS SOME OF THESE UFOs AS A POSSIBLE GENUINE UNKNOWN. Why have you never commented on these MOD findings, i will tell you why because you have NEVER attempted or bothered to look at them because that would blow your argument on the no possibility argument.

I have admitted nothing and it would certainty take someone much more mature and creditable in debate who would play a much more faire level playing field than you could possibly do.

Honesty plays a very big and important aspect in this subject and so does knowledgeable information and the ability to NOT ONLY LOOK AT BUT ALSO TO INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATION possible on this and that includes the declassified documents and creditable sources.

You do know that i can start a thread of , THE POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCED ALIENS KNOWING MORE THAN US IS POSSIBLE UNTIL PROVED OTHER WISE.:2thumbsup:

Also when you say "WE can all breath easier now" are you speaking for the whole of kickback or just doing what you usually do ,guessing and speculating

So what are you trying to say ?

Well tell us what these Aliens/visitors look like ?

ML- Try this for a week or two - stop reading books and websites which push you in the same direction all the time - all you are doing is fuelling your misconceptions without providing counterpoints. It is not healthy for you to keep going the way you currently are.

Consider - was Levensgood work really correct? If it was why is it not commonly accepted in the worldwide scientific community? Could he perhaps have been wrong? Was he a fraudster? Is the debunking of him that was done by Sceptical Enquirer valid? Why do many people think his work is bollocks? Are they all wrong and you are correct? You will think that everybody agrees with his work but thats only because you spend your time on websites full of wackos, like Icke, where sceptical enquiry is not welcome. Are you sure Greer is genuine? How much money is he making?

Look at yourself for a while. Be aware that the syntax of your posts is often incoherent - will that convince others of the points you are trying to make? Or will it suggest to them you are not credible? Beware that people call you deluded not to annoy you or get a laugh - they do it because that is how you appear to them.

I am trying to help you.

What he said.

And if ML would stop dodging the question about the radio waves it would help. ;)

I?m really not going to go into every bulleted point here because basically they are repetitive and unfocussed.

I?ll just say this. Why can you not understand that there is no one on this thread who has dismissed the ?possibility? of aliens landing or being in communication. No one.

You, ML are the only one on this thread that has said that it has happened. That is why you have to provide evidence, not us. Because we have the ability to think critically, it is easy for us to pick your ?credible sources? to shreds. This isn?t our fault so don?t berate us for doing so. The ?credible sources? you have produced are simply laughable. Therefore if anything, it is the fault of your sources and it?s you who believe and produce these sources.

As I said earlier, your lack of critical thinking, enables you to accept anything that you agree with and forcibly reject anything that doesn?t. Again this is not our fault. So don't berate us if your beliefs are increasingly bizarre.

Think about Deesides advice. Your reading matter, which advocates a single view, is neither healthy nor scientific. You go on about ?digging deeper?. But that is exactly what you are against. You refuse to see anyone's view except your own. You refuse to see that 90% of your sources and their evidence" can be dismissed in 30 seconds if you analyse them critically. The other 10% can be dismissed sooner.

I am perfectly willing to completely accept your views, if you can demonstrate a single piece of credible evidence. The principal of falsifiability is how science progresses.

Try digging deeper into opposing views with an open mind.

portobellojambo1
ML,

I'll give it one last try to hopefully point out why you are struggling not only on KB but also on Icke. I don't really expect you to accept or even understand what follows but maybe it will help others to see why you are having a hard time.

Here goes.....

Everything is possible. Civilisations other than ours are possible, indeed statistically highly likely.

Its possible for skyscrapers to exist on other planets.

Its possible that our understanding of physics is crude and that there is more yet to be discovered or understood.

Its possible that crop circles are made by aliens trying to communicate.

Its possible that aliens are amongst us and we are descendents of reptilian interbreeding over recent centuries.

It is possible that Planet Niburu is on its way back to our solar system.

It is possible that there is a Burger King on the sun.

Your problem is you can't dissociate possibility from plausibility. To do that you need two things - first you need a theoretical model which would fit the case you are discusssing. That is relatively easy in most cases (the Burger King one excepted) but secondly, and more importantly, you need evidence if you want to move a concept from fantasy into plausibility.

There is no problem at all in seeking to find evidence to support a belief. That is all part of research and inquiry. However your problem is that the evidence you find lacks credibility. You cut and paste from websites without real checking of the credibility - the planet on the other solar system being an example. You display a lack of understanding of the concepts you post about and very few of your posts actually demonstrate inquiry or reason. You (probably unwittingly) ignore debunking evidence which exists in abundance.

I am trying to help you.

I think I made similar suggestions to ML way back on this thread deesidejambo, with no luck.

I think, as you say, ML has now reached a stage where he cannot carry out informed investigation which involves taking both sides into account. He has been spoon fed from one side, taking all his information from one side and appears unable, or possibly unwilling, to determine if the information on the websites he uses is correct before relaying it onto this site.

Sometimes if you believe in something wholeheartedly you have no wish to hear alternative viewpoints.

I?ll just say this. Why can you not understand that there is no one on this thread who has dismissed the ?possibility? of aliens landing or being in communication. No one.

Eek...have you checked the title of this thread. I think the thread starter would count as one person.

I?m really not going to go into every bulleted point here because basically they are repetitive and unfocussed.

You, ML are the only one on this thread that has said that it has happened. That is why you have to provide evidence, not us. Because we have the ability to think critically, it is easy for us to pick your ?credible sources? to shreds. This isn?t our fault so don?t berate us for doing so. The ?credible sources? you have produced are simply laughable. Therefore if anything, it is the fault of your sources and it?s you who believe and produce these sources.

As I said earlier, your lack of critical thinking, enables you to accept anything that you agree with and forcibly reject anything that doesn?t. Again this is not our fault. So don't berate us if your beliefs are increasingly bizarre.

Think about Deesides advice. Your reading matter, which advocates a single view, is neither healthy nor scientific. You go on about ?digging deeper?. But that is exactly what you are against. You refuse to see anyone's view except your own. You refuse to see that 90% of your sources and their evidence" can be dismissed in 30 seconds if you analyse them critically. The other 10% can be dismissed sooner.

I am perfectly willing to completely accept your views, if you can demonstrate a single piece of credible evidence. The principal of falsifiability is how science progresses.

Try digging deeper into opposing views with an open mind.

Spot on, ML Needs to look at the stuff he is posting and analise it in detail, to date everything that he has posted has been found out to be either a non credable person ( sometime a lunatic ) or dodgy camera work that can easily be explained.

I And all the others in this debate are open to the fact that " Aliens possibly exist " to date there is no proof that they do though.

It is your job to provide the evidence that they exist ML, And so far you have came up short.

Try and search for more obscure sites and dig deeper you may come up with the golden nugget yet that proves your case.

or simply answer the question that you have ignored time and time again.

" What do these visitors/Aliens you refer to look like " JAB.

maroonlegions

The Brazilian Government declassified a few weeks ago a new set of previously secret UFO documents, covering the 80s. I also informed you that we already had disclosures covering the 50s, 60s and 70s. They have been doing the releases by decade. So far over 4,000 pages and 300 photos have been disclosed. This time declassification, the 80s, is composed of some 800 pages and is very powerful.

This is the recent declassified Brazilian UFO documents in a English translated form. This high ranking Brazilian military source who was acting chief of command at the time of these UFO encounters came to the conclusions that these UFOs were genuine.

They where confirmed by radar, Brazilian jet fighters where scrambled to intercept them but could NOT get anywhere near them, 2 MILES out was all they could achieve before these UFOS accelerated out of sight.

These objects where observed doing manoeuvres not possible for conventional jet fighters.This is the conclusions reached by very credible and reliable sources and who knew what the feck they where talking about.If anyone cares to check this report out in full along with ALL the other reports on these files then do so and make your own mind up.

If anyone does then could they honestly say after reading them right through, that a certain person on here is the following and not just a ill-informed joker desperate to save face or not man enough to admit he has got it so very wrong on this reality and this POSSIBILITY.

1.His he MORE informed:nah:

2. Has MORE credibility.:nah:

3. MORE knowledgeable.:stuart:

4.Is in any position what so ever to KNOW better than these military sources.:rofl:

5,Has through out this thread looked at ALL the relevant information including the declassified UFO documents from very credible military sources such as our own MOD.:nah:

6 .Has offered comment on these files and fairly treated them with the RESPECT and credibility that they deserve.:nah:

7. Has NOT avoided questions or challenges on the above points and NOT responded by ridicule and character assertions based on lack of any real knowledge on the credible sources in these released files from military sources.:nah:

If this person or anyone can post PROOF that this person IS credible,knowledgeable and in ANY position at all to seriously challenge these military intelligences contain in these released files or any of the credible sources then please do.:2thumbsup:

If not then i digress that this individual is and has been talking from his sun dont shine and us in fact suffering from delusions of grandeur and desperation of the knowing that he is NOT and never has been a real credible or knowledgeable source to be in any positions to IGNORE any kind of information or witness evidence from sources who ARE. :qqb017:

source link, http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/night/Occurrence%20Report%20-%20Translated.pdf (have fun).:th_o:

P,S, There seems to be a very possible education programme going on just now by the powers at be from certain country's.This education programme is about the reality of some UFOs having a extraterrestrial source or origin .

The fact that not only the UK military intelligences have and are releasing more and more declassified UFO documents but that other country's such as France and Belgium are doing so also.

Some have asked that the main stream media would get wind off this ,well there are certain papers who have covered these released files and are keeping a watch on more of these freedom of information act releases.

The more sensitive aspects or highly sensitive documents CAN be with held from the public's view under the national security acts and the freedom of information act is effective when this is the case.

If one looks through these documents you will find that certain pieces of information have been blacked out.They can be names,situations or even in some cases certain words of the reports of these objects.The national security acts are indeed very powerful and highly effective in censorship.ML.

The Brazilian Government declassified a few weeks ago a new set of previously secret UFO documents, covering the 80s. I also informed you that we already had disclosures covering the 50s, 60s and 70s. They have been doing the releases by decade. So far over 4,000 pages and 300 photos have been disclosed. This time declassification, the 80s, is composed of some 800 pages and is very powerful.

This is the recent declassified Brazilian UFO documents in a English translated form. This high ranking Brazilian military source who was acting chief of command at the time of these UFO encounters came to the conclusions that these UFOs were genuine.

They where confirmed by radar, Brazilian jet fighters where scrambled to intercept them but could NOT get anywhere near them, 2 MILES out was all they could achieve before these UFOS accelerated out of sight.

These objects where observed doing manoeuvres not possible for conventional jet fighters.This is the conclusions reached by very credible and reliable sources and who knew what the feck they where talking about.If anyone cares to check this report out in full along with ALL the other reports on these files then do so and make your own mind up.

If anyone does then could they honestly say after reading them right through, that a certain person on here is the following and not just a ill-informed joker desperate to save face or not man enough to admit he has got it so very wrong on this reality and this POSSIBILITY.

1.His he MORE informed:nah:

2. Has MORE credibility.:nah:

3. MORE knowledgeable.:stuart:

4.Is in any position what so ever to KNOW better than these military sources.:rofl:

5,Has through out this thread looked at ALL the relevant information including the declassified UFO documents from very credible military sources such as our own MOD.:nah:

6 .Has offered comment on these files and fairly treated them with the RESPECT and credibility that they deserve.:nah:

7. Has NOT avoided questions or challenges on the above points and NOT responded by ridicule and character assertions based on lack of any real knowledge on the credible sources in these released files from military sources.:nah:

If this person or anyone can post PROOF that this person IS credible,knowledgeable and in ANY position at all to seriously challenge these military intelligences contain in these released files or any of the credible sources then please do.:2thumbsup:

If not then i digress that this individual is and has been talking from his sun dont shine and us in fact suffering from delusions of grandeur and desperation of the knowing that he is NOT and never has been a real credible or knowledgeable source to be in any positions to IGNORE any kind of information or witness evidence from sources who ARE. :qqb017:

source link, http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/night/Occurrence%20Report%20-%20Translated.pdf (have fun).:th_o:

P,S, There seems to be a very possible education programme going on just now by the powers at be from certain country's.This education programme is about the reality of some UFOs having a extraterrestrial source or origin .

The fact that not only the UK military intelligences have and are releasing more and more declassified UFO documents but that other country's such as France and Belgium are doing so also.

Some have asked that the main stream media would get wind off this ,well there are certain papers who have covered these released files and are keeping a watch on more of these freedom of information act releases.

The more sensitive aspects or highly sensitive documents CAN be with held from the public's view under the national security acts and the freedom of information act is effective when this is the case.

If one looks through these documents you will find that certain pieces of information have been blacked out.They can be names,situations or even in some cases certain words of the reports of these objects.The national security acts are indeed very powerful and highly effective in censorship.ML.

crikey you may be onto something with your latest stuff, il let deesidejambo or spud analise it before i comment. JAB.

portobellojambo1

These objects were observed doing manoeuvres not possible for conventional jet fighters.

Excuse my confusion ML, but if Brazilian jet fighters were unable to get anywhere near them, who exactly observed what it was they were doing.

You may also want to look through this thread and check up on the number of these claims you post which appear to emanate from Brazilian sources. Think there may be some Brazilian somewhere sitting laughing his t*ts off that people believe such things, although if he is making a few bucks out of it he'll be chuffed as hell.

The national security acts are indeed very powerful and highly effective in censorship.ML.

Did you find this out doing research? I really didn't know this.

That aside, I have read your latest source and your insightful and intelligent comments. I've also noted all the wet dreaming over on Icke and I must say that you have now convinced me. This is the piece of evidence that I have been waiting on.

I was especially convinced by the pilots seeing lights and then when they disappeared???? What was that all about? Amazing stuff really. The only logical explanation is that this was an alien spaceship which has traveled millions of miles to look at the rain forest, switch their lights on and off for a bit them bugger off home. Or did they land in Easter Road having used a cloaking device to spy on Brazilian football tactics? That's a possibility as well, don't you think? But I'll bow to your superior knowledge and research skills.

Anyway, this reminded me of an evening when I was walking home from . It was a clear night sky and I saw in the sk . What's going on here? I think I'm being censored by a national security act.

Archived