Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

OnePaulHartley

2 - 2 at home to lazio,although played for an hour with 10 men,so got to be happy with that :xmasgrin:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined as Sao Paulo. I posted in this thread when it was in the terrace, then forgot about it when it moved to the shed. Never mind, Sao P will patiently claw our way up the table. :xmashappy:

Just joined as Sao Paulo. I posted in this thread when it was in the terrace, then forgot about it when it moved to the shed. Never mind, Sao P will patiently claw our way up the table. :xmashappy:

welcome and good luck.. I see your a bit light in midfield...I have Kim KALLSTROM up for sale a few others transfer listed from my team. Have a look in div 2 LYON. might get a couple of bargains:xmashappy:

Tonights game against B Munich should be great preperation for given Inter Milan a good spanking in the JKB cup on Tuesday night.

Gav... Prepare for an early exit :xmasgrin:

The Old Tolbooth
Tonights game against B Munich should be great preperation for given Inter Milan a good spanking in the JKB cup on Tuesday night.

Heh heh, you better hope you've got some fit players left after my team get hold of yours tonight mate ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Bugger, Munich were humped 4-1 at home! :eek:

I must have got my tactics wrong because on paper I had a better side than Lyon, not much better, but still better, hmmm......

EDIT: Just looked at the stats and Lyon only had 4 shots on target and every single one of them went bloody in!!! Anyone want to buy Craig Gordon lol!!!!

Bugger, Munich were humped 4-1 at home! :eek:

I must have got my tactics wrong because on paper I had a better side than Lyon, not much better, but still better, hmmm......

EDIT: Just looked at the stats and Lyon only had 4 shots on target and every single one of them went bloody in!!! Anyone want to buy Craig Gordon lol!!!!

Ahhh! it's been a good night. Just back from the bootleg Beatles and Lyon Humped the gerrys. The beatles never belted out reveloution tonight....but it looks like ones already taken place :xmasgrin:

Mon the Lyon

Back to winning ways.

Are there cup competitions in this aswell or just the league?

!st round of JKB cup games tomorow. Im up against the mighty Inter Milan. :xmasgrin:

!st round of JKB cup games tomorow. Im up against the mighty Inter Milan. :xmasgrin:

I've been given a bye for some reason! I wanna play!

I've been given a bye for some reason! I wanna play!

Atleast you through to the next round though mate! I would swap you places if I could.

Atleast you through to the next round though mate! I would swap you places if I could.

True but I wanted to play some fringe guys in this one.

True but I wanted to play some fringe guys in this one.

Don't know if you are aware of this or not...but you can arrnage friendlies between other teams in the JKB league. The kool thing about it is injuries and red or yellow cards do not carry on to the league. Might be worth a bash for the fringe players.

Don't know if you are aware of this or not...but you can arrnage friendlies between other teams in the JKB league. The kool thing about it is injuries and red or yellow cards do not carry on to the league. Might be worth a bash for the fringe players.

Ah cool!

Well does anybody fancy a friendly?!?

Im psv and have got a bye, il give you a friendly if you want, a bye is my best result so far!

Ok mate I will invite you. When do you want it?

Im psv and have got a bye, il give you a friendly if you want, a bye is my best result so far!

haha! it's early days man. you have had a couple of close results against the top teams in the league and lost by the odd goal. against B Munich dougie macdonald was the ref, that surely never helped ;P plus you had a lot more shots than them. You were unlucky against my team, I got a goal in the last ten minutes. Villareal will be there or there abouts at the end of the season too and you were no to far behind them.

I think your lacking a qaulity midfielder and a top striker!

I got what you need if you got some spare cash.

KEITA ... plays on either wing or up front... rating 91 would be a great addition to any sqaud.

KALLSTROM ... plays CM or AM rating 91 provides plent ammo for the strikers.

DELGADO ... plays on either wing or up front... rating 91 would be a great addition to any sqaud.

these guys would put a bit of steel in the final third of any team in any divison!

Shows what I know - lost 1-0 :xmaseye:

Keeper got a 5 rating, everyone else 7 or 8 so he's definitely getting made the scapegoat.

MON THE SCHALKE!

:)

Anyone else looking for a friendly against the yellow submarine?

Im up for a friendly on the 19th if your up for it. Im Marseille btw.

MON THE SCHALKE!

Hmmm. potential championship rivals for Div 2

I look forward to drwing swords with you :xmaswoot:

Jijngle bells jingle bells

Lyon all the way :xmasgrin:

Going by my latest result, that Is more than likely. Damn Juve beat me 2-0...:xmassick:

penicuik jambo
haha! it's early days man. you have had a couple of close results against the top teams in the league and lost by the odd goal. against B Munich dougie macdonald was the ref, that surely never helped ;P plus you had a lot more shots than them. You were unlucky against my team, I got a goal in the last ten minutes. Villareal will be there or there abouts at the end of the season too and you were no to far behind them.

I think your lacking a qaulity midfielder and a top striker!

I got what you need if you got some spare cash.

KEITA ... plays on either wing or up front... rating 91 would be a great addition to any sqaud.

KALLSTROM ... plays CM or AM rating 91 provides plent ammo for the strikers.

DELGADO ... plays on either wing or up front... rating 91 would be a great addition to any sqaud.

these guys would put a bit of steel in the final third of any team in any divison!

Got two no bad strikers though have been the csaba one upfront. Would take Kallstrom, trying to punt a few bodies the now to get some cash, but he is one iv got my eye on! Used to buy him all the time in champ man!

MON THE SCHALKE!

Grr, players get sent off quite a lot I noticed.

PS, I will still win Division 2. Promotion is a minimum:D

The Old Tolbooth

Munich have a bye also, which is maybe a good job after the butt shafting we took from Lyon :(

A friendly has been arranged against Liverpool however and I'll use that to experiment, I'm a novice at this and need to learn (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol)

welcome and good luck.. I see your a bit light in midfield...I have Kim KALLSTROM up for sale a few others transfer listed from my team. Have a look in div 2 LYON. might get a couple of bargains:xmashappy:

Thanks for the welcome, I think I'll need the luck. :xmasgrin: I've patched a couple of holes, I think, but don't have the cash to splash on the quality that you have on offer there. I may be back to chat once we have a few games under our belts!

JKB cup games tonight.

Inter Milan V Lyon

Kick Off 8pm

Venue San Siro

**** win 11/10 Milan 3/1 Draw 6/4 Lyon win ****

1st Goal scorer

JUNINHO evens

IBRAHIMOVIC evens

BENZEMA evens

I got a tenner double on Lyon to win 2-1 JUNINHO score 1st :xmasgrin:

Mon the Lyon, got to go with us lower league managers! Take out a big scalp!

Well said mate!

Inter Milan boss created the leagues...it's his baby...all the more reason to beat him...everyone likes to wh00p the bossman :P Plus I had to start in League 2 :( So an early exit will be my revenge :xmastongue:

Gav has been quiet plotting my downfall. Come 9:30 tonight I may well be on the recieving end of some strong rhetoric :xmasgrin:

Well said mate!

Inter Milan boss created the leagues...it's his baby...all the more reason to beat him...everyone likes to wh00p the bossman :P Plus I had to start in League 2 :( So an early exit will be my revenge :xmastongue:

Gav has been quiet plotting my downfall. Come 9:30 tonight I may well be on the recieving end of some strong rhetoric :xmasgrin:

That's correct, on and I'll have a tenner on Zlatan!

That's correct, on and I'll have a tenner on Zlatan!

Haha! good luck mate!

may the best team win!

I could do without the distraction of the cup tbh :xmastongue:

Well done Gav. Good game mate! :xmasgrin:

Just caught the score there the now, close game where maybe you should have got something.

Just caught the score there the now, close game where maybe you should have got something.

maybe on another day....was a tough draw though and you have a good sqaud. I need another couple of players to make the step up and get a bit of depth to the sqaud. I have started saving gate receipts in attempt to strengthen lol

fire sale @ Lyon :xmasgrin:

OnePaulHartley
Who the **** bought David Weir?

lol that would be me,had hardly any cash left and wanted another cb ,hopefully wont need to play him though!!

lol that would be me,had hardly any cash left and wanted another cb ,hopefully wont need to play him though!!

Put the whinging old fart in the youth team. Oh the irony!

lol.....there have been some very dodgy purchases latley. :xmassick:

Nice attempt buddy, cannae let Nesta go though, my defence'd fall apart

Archived