Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check out my liverpool team. Plenty players on transfer list.

Carragher, kuyt and Aurelio up for grabs among others

Accept my counter offer for Pato and I may take Carragher off your hands :)

Accept my counter offer for Pato and I may take Carragher off your hands :)

things are getting a bit messy malky but you have a pm. hopefully we can get this transfer wrapped up.

can teams outwith the league (computer controlled) bid for players aswell?

Yeah, Peterborough United made a bid for a villareal player. If you have players that nobody will want, a team outside the leagues will eventually make an offer.

Woo hoo, just signed Craig Gordon for Bayern, get in!

that was ages ago. im guessing you've not been on. i tried to get him aswell. you beat me to it.

The Old Tolbooth
that was ages ago. im guessing you've not been on. i tried to get him aswell. you beat me to it.

Just logged on this afternoon for the first time since Friday mate, didn't know I had him until today, quite chuffed at that scoop.

The rest of my squad seem pretty good to be honest, and I'm just extending the shorter contracts in case anyone is thinking of picking up a superstar on the cheap ;)

i think we should all try and sign at least 1 current/former jambo.

noticed cameron and mcswegan are both still up for grabs.

This is a fantastic game, made even better that you don't have to waste hours playing it. Bit frustrated that in many Hearts teams the only goalkeeper is Banksie. Is there any point having a sub goalie ? Or even 5 subs as you can only pick 3.

i think we should all try and sign at least 1 current/former jambo.

noticed cameron and mcswegan are both still up for grabs.

Just put in a bid but not saying who for :tongue:

who is olympiakos manager?

you been out to the pub this afternoon? that offer was ridiculous!

If you think I would let a first team player go and have the cheek to ask for ?9m cash along with it! you have had a few too many drinks! :mw_rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
EDIT - damn meant to press quote - FAO JohnMitchell

Accept my offer for Demechiles, you know you want to

Heh heh, sorry mate, after further consultation with my supporters groups, we decided to keep hold of Demechiles as he's far too important to let go ;)

Just put in a bid but not saying who for :tongue:

Already got Craig Gordon :tongue:

When do the results come in, and can you watch highlights or commentary anywhere?

john you're the bayern manager?

think you got a good deal there with benayoun. I was considering canceling but it won't let me now. I'm not too fussed as I'm not a fan of benayoun but I still feel you've definately got the better side of this deal.

Heh heh, sorry mate, after further consultation with my supporters groups, we decided to keep hold of Demechiles as he's far too important to let go ;)

Don't worry, got my eye on someone else, BTW if you get Santa Cruz with that offer I'd be surprised :tongue:

Already got Craig Gordon :tongue:

When do the results come in, and can you watch highlights or commentary anywhere?

Dunno, to be honest, have to wait and see

think you got a good deal there with benayoun. I was considering canceling but it won't let me now. I'm not too fussed as I'm not a fan of benayoun but I still feel you've definately got the better side of this deal.

Christ Alan, you got any players left :laugh:

Who's got CSKA by the way, looks like they spent all morning buying a load of scheidt for ?10k a pop

Who's got CSKA by the way, looks like they spent all morning buying a load of scheidt for ?10k a pop

I noticed that aswell, stuck them all in his youth squad..maybe he's played this before and knows things we don't..

I noticed that aswell, stuck them all in his youth squad..maybe he's played this before and knows things we don't..

Is there not another thread you should be doing something on chief?

The Old Tolbooth

Yeah I thought that was a very generous offer you made there too mate, which is why I almost bit your hand off lol!

Sosa was surplus to requirements and I just sold Podolski to Chelsea for 16M, and Schweinstieger for 18M.

Got my eye on a few players myself with the money I'll get ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Don't worry, got my eye on someone else, BTW if you get Santa Cruz with that offer I'd be surprised :tongue:

Ha ha!!

It was a cheeky wee bid mate :P

yes I'm hoping Ive not landed myself in the deep end as I've yet to sign anyone.

think the cska manager has definately played this before. bit unfair if he has snapped up all the prospects already, I gather younger players do progress etc? Can anyone who has played the game before shed some light on how the players develop? I may look around for some youngsters with potential if thats the case.

yes I'm hoping Ive not landed myself in the deep end as I've yet to sign anyone.

think the cska manager has definately played this before. bit unfair if he has snapped up all the prospects already, I gather younger players do progress etc? Can anyone who has played the game before shed some light on how the players develop? I may look around for some youngsters with potential if thats the case.

Players change ratings according to their progress in real-life.

Players change ratings according to their progress in real-life.

So really I want to sign players who are good in real life? So it was really pointless for the cska manager to buy all those youngsters unless they start getting a game an improving IRL?

I'm not really sure how this game works as there is no stats other than the 'real life' rating.

So really I want to sign players who are good in real life? So it was really pointless for the cska manager to buy all those youngsters unless they start getting a game an improving IRL?

I'm not really sure how this game works as there is no stats other than the 'real life' rating.

It probably was a waste of money, no offence to the manager though.

The players rating is based on who they are playing for, playing time etc. The ratings are changed every so often, depending on how they are doing in real life. I think they review certain leagues at a time e.g every player in the epl will get reviewed and changed on current form.

The CSKA boss may possibly be a genius scout, although I can't see these players getting rating changes of 15!! Some players may change in rating as they are young, but i doubt any will be good enough to play in his team.

The Old Tolbooth
Results must be running late :confused:

Man Utd must be struggling and the ref is playing the usual 34 minutes injury time to help them out :tongue:

i thought the results might come in at 21.45 if they started at 20.00..the other league that started yesterday the results where in by the time i checked at ten.

Man Utd must be struggling and the ref is playing the usual 34 minutes injury time to help them out :tongue:

I heard Ronaldo decided to sub himself and just stormed off the pitch. Imagine that happening!!

Games started, you nervous big lad? :tongue:

I'm quietly confident :cool:

Expect the results near 10pm folks.

You can watch the game sort of, once the result Is In the messages box should have options of a score center and so on. Click that. Yeah, under the messages bit click the results tab.

By the end of the season how long do you think this thread will be? I am sure some heated debates will kick off.

I hope so ;)

This thread needs stickied.

Oh, 1-1 draw with Malky's AC Milan. Bah!

I'm quietly confident :cool:

Expect the results near 10pm folks.

You can watch the game sort of, once the result Is In the messages box should have options of a score center and so on. Click that. Yeah, under the messages bit click the results tab.

1-1 Chief

You're new big money signing did scheidt though :laugh:

EDIT - Just noticed Ian Brines was the ref, probably blew up for everything

1-1 Chief

You're new big money signing did scheidt though :laugh:

EDIT - Just noticed Ian Brines was the ref, probably blew up for everything

The word is 'dropped' I believe.

Alot of draws, some evenly matched games out there.

equivalent of 60million spent on Kaka and he's out for the next two games :( an easy home match against liverpool next though so probably wont need him:mw_rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

0-0 away to PSV, dominated mose of the game too, and how come I got Dougie flippin McDonald reffin my game ffs :(

equivalent of 60million spent on Kaka and he's out for the next two games :( an easy home match against liverpool next though so probably wont need him:mw_rolleyes:

aye aye, havn't you noticed we're top of the league. ;)

Archived