Stevie Banks (merged threads)

siegementality

john brownlee
Martin - the bit in bold.

Banks was pointing out to Hearts that if he wanted to stop playing (he doesn't) he could have signed for Rangers in Jan as effectively he would have ended his playing career there and then with McGregor being 1st choice. He was pointing out the irony of the situation which was lost on Vlad.

what I cant get my head round is if all this is true then surely Bankie as he is no longer a player could excersise his contract and leave Hearts as If we are lead to belieive he will be in demand, why has he excepted the role of coach when he if reported still wants to play.(heard that theres a wee team looking for a goalie)Also this story in different form has been going round since Rocky arrived. He has said on more than one occation that hes not happy with the goalie?coach situation, which we all agree and as for your irony maybe it was a form of black mail and we all know by now that does not work with Mr Romanov.Players come and go, live with it. I only complain when we lose quailty that cannot be replaced in this case we have that as bankies was always only a stop gap. He done his job and thats it. run of the mill goalie and I will always thank him for his time in a Hearts top Thank you steve

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JamboRossi79
Thats the point - you didnt, conveniently ignore what this post has been about, whether Vlad did or didnt interfere in 1st team matters with regard to the sudden removal of Banks and demotion of Banks to youth team coach, instead you just say - well we've still got the choice of two keepers, again you've missed the point

I've missed the point ? I don't think so. Try reading a post and the responding accordingly.

:hobofish:

Martin - the bit in bold.

Banks was pointing out to Hearts that if he wanted to stop playing (he doesn't) he could have signed for Rangers in Jan as effectively he would have ended his playing career there and then with McGregor being 1st choice. He was pointing out the irony of the situation which was lost on Vlad.

Didn't Banks say after the Ranagers bid that he wasn't even consulted about going to Rangers. Hearts wanted him to stay and he was okay with that?

Francis Albert
Yes i did, obvious typo that can't be edited now. :rolleyes:

Who said I or anyone else can't handle ridicule or abuse ? I think most on here are pretty capable of handling any dirt thrown at them. What I can't handle is the hypocrisy of the cowards who will happily believe a unconfirmed "positive" story at the same time take pops at members who believe unconfirmed "negative" story.

I assumed your reference to ridicule and abuse was somewhat in the nature of a complaint. If not what was it?

And the hypocrisy of the cowards (???) who will happily believe an unconfirmed "negative" story and at the same time take pops at members who believe unconfirmed "positive" stories is presumably acceptable?

siegementality
I received the following earlier on from a respected member of the forum.

I post it as I got, make nor offer any opinion on the contents being factual or not, however I will reiterate it came from a respected member of the board. The PM will be forwarded to the rest of the Admin Team for transparency.

Why have you posted this when the "respected member of the forum" could have posted it himself/herself?

Who is the "respected member of the forum"?

Who is the horses mouth (source)?

The best transparency would be for that individual to post it themselves and reveal their source no?

In it's current form that information in no more the truth than any other version of events put forward it just happens to be a tidier bundle with everyone being a wee bit to blame.

Ryan Gosling
Why have you posted this when the "respected member of the forum" could have posted it himself/herself?

Who is the "respected member of the forum"?

Who is the horses mouth (source)?

The best transparency would be for that individual to post it themselves and reveal their source no?

In it's current form that information in no more the truth than any other version of events put forward it just happens to be a tidier bundle with everyone being a wee bit to blame.

Or

The person doesn't want the forum to know who they are, and has told the admin team who they are, and who their source is, since they can be trusted with it.

Or would you rather people just offered no new insight if they're not willing to spill the beans to everyone thereby compromising their relationships with other people?

siegementality
As usual you appear to not be bothering to read and take in anything that has already been said over and over again.

Banks was never intended as our No:1 goal-keeper, so why should he not be replaced when there is an opportunity to do so?

Csaba said in a direct quote last week: "Banks is not the real keeper", so your question is answered, Csaba didn't want him as No:1 - is this still not clear enough for you?

How can Banks have been "demoted" as he never had an official first team goalkeeping coach job anyway?

You strike me as being one of those children who just stick your fingers in your ears and make noises to avoid hearing what you don't want to hear.

You and a few others are trying to make something out of what is a pretty easy to understand footballing decision. Banks probably wants to keep playing, but he will just have to accept that he has no playing future at Hearts. He looked shaky at times against Hull and Motherwell, so the timing is probably good, perhaps only Kaunas' tie against Rangers stopped this decision being made before the season started. It happens to other players all the time, they can't play for ever!

What a lot of pure and utter nonsense.

You have a different of opinion from me so I don't take read things, take it in, can't understand, walk about with my fingers in my ears, oh fecking really? Says the man who promptly uses the words "probably" and "perhaps" to explain his rock solid version of events.

Take this in, Csaba was quoted in the paper only last Sunday saying "Steve Banks is steady at number 1 and Jamie is a bit behind". What fecking part of that quote do you not understand?

As for the petty little insults, fecking behave yourself, don't accuse other of acting like children when you attempt to act like the school fecking bully.

Jam Tarts 1874
Thats the point - you didnt, conveniently ignore what this post has been about, whether Vlad did or didnt interfere in 1st team matters with regard to the sudden removal of Banks and demotion of Banks to youth team coach, instead you just say - well we've still got the choice of two keepers, again you've missed the point

This was not about interference, it was about whether or not Banks had a future playing at Hearts, it is also about whether or not Banks (36) is in a position to coach first team goalkeepers.

Csaba made it very clear that he was not happy with the ambiguity that existed with regard to Banks, it has now been sorted. Banks has a future with Hearts if he wants it. But maybe he still wants to play, fair enough but one can see how Romanov would have felt "slighted" by Banks.

siegementality
Or

The person doesn't want the forum to know who they are, and has told the admin team who they are, and who their source is, since they can be trusted with it.

Or would you rather people just offered no new insight if they're not willing to spill the beans to everyone thereby compromising their relationships with other people?

Chris, you know as well as I do that the only thing on this board that gives any story/rumour crediblity is a source. How many times have you posted that one word alone when replying to a story/rumour?

Not revealing a source is one thing, not revealing yourself (oh er!) is quite another. TBH it actually has less credibilty as at least the other people who offered new insights into this situation, positive or negative, did so without hiding behind someone else.

The information is no more credible than any other on here that doesn't name a source. This one just happens to fit a bit better with everyone taking a share of the blame.

siegementality
I would agree that it's best for him to leave if there is bad blood.

Never impressed me as a goalie and if he doesn't know when to come off his line then how the feck can he be expected to coach others on it.

He may be a great guy but he aint that great a loss.

That didn't stop Craig Gordon being sold for ?9 million.

Jam Tarts 1874
What a lot of pure and utter nonsense.

You have a different of opinion from me so I don't take read things, take it in, can't understand, walk about with my fingers in my ears, oh fecking really? Says the man who promptly uses the words "probably" and "perhaps" to explain his rock solid version of events.

Take this in, Csaba was quoted in the paper only last Sunday saying "Steve Banks is steady at number 1 and Jamie is a bit behind". What fecking part of that quote do you not understand?

As for the petty little insults, fecking behave yourself, don't accuse other of acting like children when you attempt to act like the school fecking bully.

You are the one using the abusive language by the way, go and read what you have just written, you sound like a child.

You may have noticed that events changed since the quote you mentioned from last Sunday, go and read again all Csaba's quotes since then you moron!

I have not given a "rock solid" version of events by using the words "probably" and "perhaps". It is (or should be) clear to anyone with the mental age of 5 and above that I have used these words in relation to my opion on events which is clearly what the last paragraph of that particular post is.

You really need to try a bit harder!

siegementality
You are the one using the abusive language by the way, go and read what you have just written, you sound like a child.

You may have noticed that events changed since the quote you mentioned from last Sunday, go and read again all Csaba's quotes since then you moron!

I have not given a "rock solid" version of events by using the words "probably" and "perhaps". It is (or should be) clear to anyone with the mental age of 5 and above that I have used these words in relation to my opion on events which is clearly what the last paragraph of that particular post is.

You really need to try a bit harder!

I sound like a child (second child like reference) really? So not a "moron" then?

Do you practice at being a condescending ***** or does it come naturally?

I don't need to read what I've written, according to you I won't be able to take it in anyway.

As for Csabas quotes the timeline is aready in this thread.

As for your last paragraph, absolutely hilarious! I stated my opinion on the matter, you stated your opinion, so we both have an opinion, right that's sorted. At which point did your opinion become right and mine wrong?

Where is the evidence to prove you correct?

Where is the evidence to prove me correct?

Where is the evidence that proves you incorrect?

Where is the evidence that proves me incorrect?

Strangely there is none. That is what an opinion is all about. If there was fact it wouldn't be an opinion any longer it would be a fact.

Now, is there a part of that you didn't understand?

If you want to have a pop at me carry on, but at least do it when you are factually correct and I am factually wrong, otherwise wind your neck in.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Some people on this thread are in danger of spontaneously combusting! :eek:

Correct. Is there anything left to discuss here?

Sheriff Fatman
IWhere is the evidence to prove you correct?

Where is the evidence to prove me correct?

Strangely there is none.

This is what I love about JKB, the miriad of aguements and diatribes based on nothing more than rumour and conjecture, with zero evidence to back up either side. Whilst at the same time posters calling other posters playground names like 'hatkicker' or 'vladsheep' for not instantly agreeing with their one sided version of what is usually nothing more than tabloid style garbage.

The Real Maroonblood
Correct. Is there anything left to discuss here?

Probably not.

At least we all agree that "The Puppet Master" should stop interfering in team selection.

Is this the longest thread ever posted on JK, London Hearts will know ? I thought Banksy was a pretty good keeper, maybe a tad small, and possibly not as quick as he was when he first arrived at the club.

I guess we will have too see what the new keeper is like, hopefully he is a good one, i cant go through another Kurkis moment again.

He has got too be better than the dross they have at fester land.:thumbs_up:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Is this the longest thread ever posted on JK, London Hearts will know ? I thought Banksy was a pretty good keeper, maybe a tad small, and possibly not as quick as he was when he first arrived at the club.

I guess we will have too see what the new keeper is like, hopefully he is a good one, i cant go through another Kurkis moment again.

He has got too be better than the dross they have at fester land.:thumbs_up:

McGhee beats it.

Also, the old-timers on here might remember Please Ignore This Thread (PITT).

McGhee beats it.

Also, the old-timers on here might remember Please Ignore This Thread (PITT).

This one still has legs, do you think it will end up being the biggest thread yet ?

I CANT SEE IT, its all a storm in a tea cup, this was more than likely his last season anyway.:sterb119:

hearts_crazy

Barry Anderson must be reading this with his mouse in one hand and tadger in the other.

34 pages of argument based upon pure conjecture.

The main reason I no longer read any papers is that at best they exagerrate at worst they make stuff up.

Drylaw Hearts
Barry Anderson must be reading this with his mouse in one hand and tadger in the other.

34 pages of argument based upon pure conjecture.

The main reason I no longer read any papers is that at best they exagerrate at worst they make stuff up.

If it was garbage then Hearts would have said so.

They have been quick to dismiss any untrue stories from Barry over the past few weeks.

There has been no official quotes from Steve Banks ANYWHERE which leads me to believe that he's been advise to keep quiet until his situation is resolved by the Players Union and his agent.

Any form of speaking out would probably be a breach of contract.

I think ANYONE who thinks that there is no more to this than Banks being innocently shifted from No.1 choice Goalie to Youth Goalkeeping Coach overnight because Csaba said so is deluded.

Pedro Lopez is probably putting together an agreement as I type which will effectively cancel Steve Banks current contract and will include the standard Confidentialty Clause.

Walter Payton

They have been quick to dismiss any untrue stories from Barry over the past few weeks.

There has been no official quotes from Steve Banks ANYWHERE which leads me to believe that he's been advise to keep quiet until his situation is resolved by the Players Union and his agent.

I think ANYONE who thinks that there is no more to this than Banks being innocently shifted from No.1 choice Goalie to Youth Goalkeeping Coach overnight because Csaba said so is deluded.

Pedro Lopez is probably putting together an agreement as I type which will effectively cancel Steve Banks current contract and will include the standard Confidentialty Clause.

When have Hearts come out and denied anything in the press recently?

1st choice goalie AND goalkeeping coach to youth coach

1,300 replies. 1,287 of them by trawling hobo's. ;D

With the goalkeepers they have on there books youd think they would be busy on there own poxy site they really are in a mess.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

That sounds bang on to me

Drylaw Hearts
When have Hearts come out and denied anything in the press recently?

IIRC, they've denied a couple of BA's stories on the website.

One being the move for Csaba's former Assistant at Uganda.

Hearts are refusing to comment any further on the Banks situation and there is a reason for that.

Drylaw Hearts
1st choice goalie AND goalkeeping coach to youth coach

One week he had to decide which job he wanted and the next he had neither.

All coinciding with the signing of FBK Goalie Kello and VR visiting Ibrox.

hearts_crazy

I didn't say it was garbage. But I am self-disciplined enough not to go straight into outrage mode at everything I read. There are two sides to every story, to date we have only heard one side of this story 'officially' and until I hear the other side from the horses mouth I reserve judgement.

My beef is that there are an inordinate amount of 'kill the beast' posts on this thread, and we don't even know if the story is true, partly true or pure fiction.

You know what, maybe i'll make up a story about how Vlad ate my hamster, sell it to the papers and see if it will spawn a 35 pager on Kickback. Not saying the story is made up BTW, just that we don't know, until we do can we at least remain calm.

Sorry, but your post was headed up with your claim of being "sourced" and on this critical point all you have is a second hand quote from Anderson. As for "no smoke without fire", as this thread proves the smoke often simply obscures the source and nature of the fire.

Where did I mention Barry Anderson was my source? Don't know him, never spoke with him, don't really care if I ever do.

This whole (well, the vast majority of it) freakin thread is basically a reaction to something written by Barry Anderson in the EEN, just as my post was. I simply put up a post that suggested none of it made any sense due to what I have discussed with a friend of Banks, who I chose to reveal since nobody else on this board has the balls to reveal their sources, do they? Christ, even the mystery poster won't come forward. It's like the X-Files FFS!

My source is Tony Bullock of Ross County, who has known Banks for years and remains good friends with him. I'm basically telling you that he said (after speaking with Banks) that Banks was delighted with what Hearts offered him in order for him not to even listen to what Rangers had to say. I did state that this discussion took place in February.

Of course it is entirely feasible that Vlad has went off on one because he thinks Banks tried recently to stab Csaba in the back but Banks' intentions don't sound that sinister to me. It sounds like Vlad has rubber stamped a deal with Banks that he's gone back on. Sounds like Banks decided if the deal was falling through he'd rather remain a player than a youth GK coach but for Vlad it is better to discredit Banks than admit he made a mistake. It's like deja vu all over again. I think Vlad's refusal to admit an error or listen to players has cost us before has it not? Just another lesson in "don't try back stabbing with the master back-stabber!"

What Tony said actually ties in with Dexter's mystery poster and his/her assertion that Banks was happy in January and is quite rightly p155ed off at what is happening now.

Maybe he made a mistake in going straight to Vlad, but with the signing of Kello it became clear again who actually IS pulling the strings. While the mystery poster's words do make a lot of sense the bit about Csaba being in COMPLETE control is IMHO (not fact just IMHO) total and utter bollox. I'd also like to know if the "horse's mouth" is Vlad or Banks?

Dr. Bapswent
I didn't say it was garbage. But I am self-disciplined enough not to go straight into outrage mode at everything I read. There are two sides to every story, to date we have only heard one side of this story 'officially' and until I hear the other side from the horses mouth I reserve judgement.

My beef is that there are an inordinate amount of 'kill the beast' posts on this thread, and we don't even know if the story is true, partly true or pure fiction.

You know what, maybe i'll make up a story about how Vlad ate my hamster, sell it to the papers and see if it will spawn a 35 pager on Kickback. Not saying the story is made up BTW, just that we don't know, until we do can we at least remain calm.

Very true.

What still amazes me, is that even though NEITHER side seems to know anythign 100%, they still post like they do, even if there isn't anythign more than circumstantial evidence and supposition supporting the case.

That doesn't make much sense.

So it comes across as some people want or hope it to be the way they are writing about it , even if this is not good for the club, simply to be the ones who are proved right.

Drylaw Hearts

There will be a good reason why we've only heard one side of the story !!

To you not find it bizarre that we've not heard a peep from Banks on his new role ?

We had more coverage on the Garden Knomes being back in stock than we've had about Banks retiring.

If you are expecting an 'official' explanation as to actually why Banks has been made the Youth Goalkeeping Coach then it will probably be sometime after we get an 'official' explanatinon why George Burley was sacked.

marshallschunkychicken
IIRC, they've denied a couple of BA's stories on the website.

One being the move for Csaba's former Assistant at Uganda.

Hearts are refusing to comment any further on the Banks situation and there is a reason for that.

For the record, I DO think that something is dodgy here, but as regards the highlighted bit, I would suggest that internal disciplinary situations (it there is one here), especially unresolved disciplinary situations, would be confidential, therefore Hearts would not be allowed to comment.

Drylaw Hearts
Very true.

What still amazes me, is that even though NEITHER side seems to know anythign 100%, they still post like they do, even if there isn't anythign more than circumstantial evidence and supposition supporting the case.

That doesn't make much sense.

So it comes across as some people want or hope it to be the way they are writing about it , even if this is not good for the club, simply to be the ones who are proved right.

There are many people found guilty of crimes on the basis of Circumstantial Evidence.

Occassionaly the courts get it wrong of course - but I would suggest not very often.

Hearts and Steve Banks could very easily put the fans and the media straight with what has happened but the reluctance to do so speaks volumes.

The majority of Hearts fans will agree that the sacking of George Burley was a disgrace yet we still don't know 100% why it happened because there has never been anything 'official'.

Most folk gathered what info they could, put it together and made a judgement.

Are they right to think what happened to GB was a disgrace ?

Absofrickinlutely.

Guest GhostHunter

They cant denounce it, given IMO, the basic premise of the story looks to have been true, as I said before, it was more the rabid zealouness of Anderson's fluffed out content that is "off the mark".

Also, were the article to be 100% correct, surely A N Other player from the 1st team, would have leaked out somehow, that the story was indeed 100% accurate ?

Dr. Bapswent
There are many people found guilty of crimes on the basis of Circumstantial Evidence.

Occassionaly the courts get it wrong of course - but I would suggest not very often.

Hearts and Steve Banks could very easily put the fans and the media straight with what has happened but the reluctance to do so speaks volumes.

The majority of Hearts fans will agree that the sacking of George Burley was a disgrace yet we still don't know 100% why it happened because there has never been anything 'official'.

Most folk gathered what info they could, put it together and made a judgement.

Are they right to think what happened to GB was a disgrace ?

Absofrickinlutely.

I didn't mention anything about whether I thought the treatment was good or bad.

Not sure why your trying so hard to convince me of thinking one way or the other, when I didn't mention what I think.

Drylaw Hearts
For the record, I DO think that something is dodgy here, but as regards the highlighted bit, I would suggest that internal disciplinary situations (it there is one here), especially unresolved disciplinary situations, would be confidential, therefore Hearts would not be allowed to comment.

I would suggest it is more than likely Banks has been advised to say nothing by the Players Union and his Agent.

This will probably make his inevitable exit from Hearts easier and quicker.

Drylaw Hearts
I didn't mention anything about whether I thought the treatment was good or bad.

Not sure why your trying so hard to convince me of thinking one way or the other, when I didn't mention what I think.

I'm not trying to convince you.

I think your sitting on the fence though !!

What is your opinion on the subject ?

Where did I mention Barry Anderson was my source? Don't know him, never spoke with him, don't really care if I ever do.

This whole (well, the vast majority of it) freakin thread is basically a reaction to something written by Barry Anderson in the EEN, just as my post was. I simply put up a post that suggested none of it made any sense due to what I have discussed with a friend of Banks, who I chose to reveal since nobody else on this board has the balls to reveal their sources, do they? Christ, even the mystery poster won't come forward. It's like the X-Files FFS!

My source is Tony Bullock of Ross County, who has known Banks for years and remains good friends with him. I'm basically telling you that he said (after speaking with Banks) that Banks was delighted with what Hearts offered him in order for him not to even listen to what Rangers had to say. I did state that this discussion took place in February.

Of course it is entirely feasible that Vlad has went off on one because he thinks Banks tried recently to stab Csaba in the back but Banks' intentions don't sound that sinister to me. It sounds like Vlad has rubber stamped a deal with Banks that he's gone back on. Sounds like Banks decided if the deal was falling through he'd rather remain a player than a youth GK coach but for Vlad it is better to discredit Banks than admit he made a mistake. It's like deja vu all over again. I think Vlad's refusal to admit an error or listen to players has cost us before has it not? Just another lesson in "don't try back stabbing with the master back-stabber!"

What Tony said actually ties in with Dexter's mystery poster and his/her assertion that Banks was happy in January and is quite rightly p155ed off at what is happening now.

Maybe he made a mistake in going straight to Vlad, but with the signing of Kello it became clear again who actually IS pulling the strings. While the mystery poster's words do make a lot of sense the bit about Csaba being in COMPLETE control is IMHO (not fact just IMHO) total and utter bollox. I'd also like to know if the "horse's mouth" is Vlad or Banks?

All sounds plausible. Possible also that Csaba decided he couldn't get on with Banks as one of his coaches, asked for him to be made a player only and Banks refused. Csaba asked Vlad to do something about it and Vlad said "If you want to coach GTF and coach the kids".

This is as likely Csaba's decision as it is Vlads. No-one knows for sure.

hearts_crazy
There will be a good reason why we've only heard one side of the story !!

To you not find it bizarre that we've not heard a peep from Banks on his new role ?

We had more coverage on the Garden Knomes being back in stock than we've had about Banks retiring.

If you are expecting an 'official' explanation as to actually why Banks has been made the Youth Goalkeeping Coach then it will probably be sometime after we get an 'official' explanatinon why George Burley was sacked.

The thing is that if they say nothing then the story is obviously true, if they come out and say it's crap, then it's obviously true and they are trying to cover it up, if they come out and say the press are monkeys out the Zoo then the story is obviously true, if the come out and say yup, it's all true then it's obviously true.

Right then, to illiustrate my point let's kid on i'm a journo, it's a slow day at the office, I think to myself I think i'll write a story about Hearts that'll be a laugh. Then all I have to do is start writing:

A stunned Groundsman at Tynecastle told today of his shock when he was painting the white lines on the pitch and Vladimir Romanov popped out from under the turf. The Groundsman, who cannot be named for legal reasons said "Mr Romanov looked up at me from the penalty spot and said i'm looking for SFA spies, they're all around us, you can't trust anybody anymore". The Groundsman, who is recovering from the shock in an unnamed hospital somewhere in Scotland also said that mad Vlad had interrogated him at length in a secret dungeon deep under Tynecastle. "He almost had me convinced that I actually was a spy". The Evening Hobo understands that Vladimir Romanov has now gone into hiding.

The club say nothing = story must be true, phew what a looney Vlad is, let's discuss on Kickback ad nauseam.

Dr. Bapswent
I'm not trying to convince you.

I think your sitting on the fence though !!

What is your opinion on the subject ?

My opinion on the matter, is that its unfortunate that banks has been demoted, because personally, i like him. But If the gaffer has deemed him not good enough as a goalkeeper coach for the first team, then so be it, thats the gaffers job. Unfortunate, but thats the way it goes.

I think there is a catalyst to the events, and its not simply the favouritism of the owner for Kaunas players over Hearts players. If that were the case, banks would simply not play, but be backup to the first team.

Therefore the most likely explanation is the Koslovski scenario, as this also explains his being removed from the club.

This meant that action needed to be taken, and therefore meaning Banks demotion to the youth team.

It is not a surprise in any circumstance that Csaba didn't want a player/coach.

Vlads actions may have been swift and harsh, but this is his technique.

After the ball started rolling, Banks was always going to be unhappy. But not because he has been treated with spite.

The reason the club or Banks have not come out and talked about it, is, that it is essentially an internal matter, particularly when it covers staff going behind others backs and the dismissal of one.

Banks also would sound like a greeting bairn who didnt get what he wanted. He got demoted, but not for anything other than it was always going to be offered this way. Circumstances simply accelerated this process. He also hasn't spoken out as he is a proper professional and he realizes that his demotion is not a personal attack, but simply he is not deemed good enough at the moment to be first team coach. Therefore there is not much to go to the press about.

I see no reason Banks cannot improve as a coach and be the first team coach in the future.

Barry Andersons role in this, is to take the parts he is aware off...Banks being demoted....Vlads involvement in explaining this to the players (a good thing for him to do, tell them personally, showing his responsibility for his role, not a power trip or such like) and making it clear Csaba is the gaffer, who decides.

And BA has come up with, what is a reasonable story given the information he has, and the past experience with Pressley etc. A story so reasonable in ,light of those events, that many others buy into it.

The problem is, too many WANT to believe that Vlad is the devil, that they are disposed to believing this story (and because it is reasonable) and they go as far as to try and convince others, with every waking breath, that this scenario is correct.

Its nothing more than that, and if he wants to go, he can go. A shame, yes, but as Ive said, thats life.

Thats is my take on events so far. I do not suggest I am 100%, and wont try and ram it down others throats. But as far as I can see it, that is the story that best explains everything that I have heard coming out of the club, or the papers.

loveofthegame

Jeezo...

I've been up North for the week and not had any access to the TV or internet and i come back to this...

I got about 12 pages in before i gave up, especially as I'd confidently made up my mind from early on of the situation:

It seems to me that from the very start the decision to drop Banks wreaked(sp?) of Vlad interference.

It appears Vlad called Banksy in on Friday to tell him to take the youth team coaching role(imo and i STRESS only imo to replaced with a) Kello in goal and B) the Kaunas goalkeeping coach- only time will tell but im prepared to wager ill be proved right on both.

Understandably Banksy would have been furious at this, why the hell would a guy still more than capable of playing SPL or League 1/lower league Championship football want to suddenly all but retire to coach kids. Absolutely ****ing ludicrous.

The offer will have been rejected by Banks, much like Elvis rejected a new role offered to him. As we know, Vlad doesn't respond kindly to rejection and it is this that will have led to what happened on Saturday.

I'm gutted, and i mean literally gutted, about this. Whether or not Kello proves to be any good i don't know. But the interference, so early in the season, is devastating. Obviously much of my post is down to my interpretation of all the events but i don't think i'm far wrong- again time will tell.

Sorry but 'Vlad GTF.' You've just about had your last chance with me.

[Despite all this i still fully expect, and demand, 3 points on Sat]

Dr. Bapswent
Jeezo...

I've been up North for the week and not had any access to the TV or internet and i come back to this...

I got about 12 pages in before i gave up, especially as I'd confidently made up my mind from early on of the situation:

It seems to me that from the very start the decision to drop Banks wreaked(sp?) of Vlad interference.

It appears Vlad called Banksy in on Friday to tell him to take the youth team coaching role(imo and i STRESS only imo to replaced with a) Kello in goal and B) the Kaunas goalkeeping coach- only time will tell but im prepared to wager ill be proved right on both.

Understandably Banksy would have been furious at this, why the hell would a guy still more than capable of playing SPL or League 1/lower league Championship football want to suddenly all but retire to coach kids. Absolutely ****ing ludicrous.

The offer will have been rejected by Banks, much like Elvis rejected a new role offered to him. As we know, Vlad doesn't respond kindly to rejection and it is this that will have led to what happened on Saturday.

I'm gutted, and i mean literally gutted, about this. Whether or not Kello proves to be any good i don't know. But the interference, so early in the season, is devastating. Obviously much of my post is down to my interpretation of all the events but i don't think i'm far wrong- again time will tell.

Sorry but 'Vlad GTF.' You've just about had your last chance with me.

[Despite all this i still fully expect, and demand, 3 points on Sat]

Youv not read it all, but youv made your mind up, and are convinced you know exactly whats going on?

Eh?

Ryan Gosling
Jeezo...

:rolleyes:

It was at this point I stopped reading your post.

Youv not read it all, but youv made your mind up, and are convinced you know exactly whats going on?

Eh?

Its all a bit of a mystery will we ever get too the bottom off this.

loveofthegame

Eh?

I made up my mind early on yes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Sorry for not taking the time on my lunch break to read all 1300 odd posts, 95% of which are from the same JKB 'big shots' who refuse to listen to anyone but themselves and their 'cyber cronies.'

I've given my opinion. I'm confident I'm not far off. We'll see.

This reply goes out to Peanut too.

Archived