HCA

Gundermann

GlasgoJambo
10 hours ago, Bender said:

I know that JK Rowling has a reputation for hating trans people and has done for a while now, but I've never actually seen the comments that brought about this conclusion. What was it she said that started the whole thing?

I've seen her twitter comments tonight and they don't strike me as being particularly trans-phobic, but maybe someone else can shed some light on the matter.

it was this tweet motivated not by bigotry but by a show of female solidarity, that initiated the Maoist purge of the world’s most popular author.

From her obligated position to defend a fellow woman’s right to believe in an objective reality, she also indirectly revealed a non-adherence to the notion that men are women just on account of saying so.

The response was vitriolic and vicious.

On top of being a woman and hugely famous she was also a cultural traitor to a whole generation of susceptible wieners who grew up with Harry Potter as their simplistic moral guide to good v evil. 

Is she a bigot? No. Is she a transphobe who causes offence to trans people? Doesn’t really matter if she is or not, if she’s accused of it then Police Scotland will investigate. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Pete Elliott

• doctor jambo

frankblack
30 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

it was this tweet motivated not by bigotry but by a show of female solidarity, that initiated the Maoist purge of the world’s most popular author.

From her obligated position to defend a fellow woman’s right to believe in an objective reality, she also indirectly revealed a non-adherence to the notion that men are women just on account of saying so.

That is a legal fact.  The SNP got their arses handed to them in the Supreme Court on this.

On top of being a woman and hugely famous she was also a cultural traitor to a whole generation of susceptible wieners who grew up with Harry Potter as their simplistic moral guide to good v evil. 

The only people with an issue here are the nationalists and extremist trans groups.  Joanna Cherry got the same treatment.  If you disagree with these groups they will take militant action such as blockading events you may run.

Is she a bigot? No. Is she a transphobe who causes offence to trans people? Doesn’t really matter if she is or not, if she’s accused of it then Police Scotland will investigate. 

From the interview with a senior police officer he complained about not having adequate training or guidance for the force.

My take on it is the police won't intervene unless there is a serious incident.

JudyJudyJudy
54 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Yes that’s the tweet . Good posting 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That is a legal fact.  The SNP got their arses handed to them in the Supreme Court on this.

The only people with an issue here are the nationalists and extremist trans groups.  Joanna Cherry got the same treatment.  If you disagree with these groups they will take militant action such as blockading events you may run.

From the interview with a senior police officer he complained about not having adequate training or guidance for the force.

My take on it is the police won't intervene unless there is a serious incident.

Good posting 👍

Jeffros Furios

Humza is a fat greasy arrogant prick .

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Humza is a fat greasy arrogant prick .

🤣 Got off the fence!

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You know that’s it’s a problem if the darling of the “ left” wing media is severely critical of this new act . 

https://x.com/annettgordonw/status/1775067324984209712?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_7938.png

Prosecuted for insulting someone, even unintentionally.

Though you can still insult women to your hearts content, unless the woman is trans, in which case you cant.

so you can insult XX women, though not XY women, which surely shows that there is a difference between the 2.

Dawnrazor
10 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Though you can still insult women to your hearts content, unless the woman is trans, in which case you cant.

so you can insult XX women, though not XY women, which surely shows that there is a difference between the 2.

Farcical.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Abu Hamza needs to resign. Incompetent, racist arsehole.

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Yeo and still some on this supporting this act . Well ofcourse there is  difference between the two . One group are women , the other group aren’t . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Gundermann
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

This part is true, which is my beef with Rowling. I ignore her trans-issue posting usually.

It just strikes me strange that Rowling portrays herself as being motivated by defence of women after her much-publicised Twitter friendship with Brian Spanner some years back. Some politician accused her of liking abusive tweets, which she hadn't, but she is close friends with the abuser who is rumoured to be a well-kent Scottish hack. She certainly didn't call out the abusive tweets - aimed mostly at female SNP and Labour politicians. If they had come from trans-activitists, she'd be all over it.

Ironic that the infamous Wings over Scotland made much of it and yet they're probably both on the same side over the HCA and Trans rights.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/jk-rowling-is-a-litigious-bully/

Rowling herself has admitted to being thin-skinned over criticims and boasted of her island of lawyers. Now a bastion of free-speech and women's rights? Nah, I don't think so.

brianspannerabusivetweets.thumb.png.7f6a15100b5b72f61c90530b763b8861.png

Edited by Gundermann

Gundermann
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeo and still some on this supporting this act . Well ofcourse there is  difference between the two . One group are women , the other group aren’t . 

You still here? I thought you were boycotting this thread?

There must be some attention in it for you...

Damn, silly me.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Gundermann said:

Damn, silly me.

Too important to boycott . See your still getting your arse handed on a plate on this one too . Great . 

manaliveits105

The only "rising tide of hatred" in Scotland has been caused by the snp's shit  divisionary politics 

snp oot ! 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

This part is true, which is my beef with Rowling. I ignore her trans-issue posting usually.

It just strikes me strange that Rowling portrays herself as being motivated by defence of women after her much-publicised Twitter friendship with Brian Spanner some years back. Some politician accused her of liking abusive tweets, which she hadn't, but she is close friends with the abuser who is rumoured to be a well-kent Scottish hack. She certainly didn't call out the abusive tweets - aimed mostly at female SNP and Labour politicians. If they had come from trans-activitists, she'd be all over it.

Ironic that the infamous Wings over Scotland made much of it and yet they're probably both on the same side over the HCA and Trans rights.

Rowling herself has admitted to being thin-skinned over criticims and boasted of her island of lawyers. Now a bastion of free-speech and women's rights? Nah, I don't think so.

What don’t you like about unionist , female , self made billionaire JK Rowling ? 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The only "rising tide of hatred" in Scotland has been caused by the snp's shit  divisionary politics 

snp oot ! 

There is no “ rising “ tide of hatred . He’s spraffing shite as usual . 

manaliveits105
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

What don’t you like about unionist , female , self made billionaire JK Rowling ? 

:illogical:

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

There is no “ rising “ tide of hatred . He’s spraffing shite as usual . 

There's a Rising Tide of Shite coming their way 

HCA RTS if you canny spell it then here's what it says ...

John Findlay

It will be interesting to see how many Sevco supporters are lifted next Sunday.

Then how many Celtic supporters are lifted in the return fixture after the split.

Personally I'm going for zero on each occasion. 

Police Scotland will once again be all talk and no action.

Jim_Duncan
32 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Check mate.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

It will be interesting to see how many Sevco supporters are lifted next Sunday.

Then how many Celtic supporters are lifted in the return fixture after the split.

Personally I'm going for zero on each occasion. 

Police Scotland will once again be all talk and no action.

Oh, I was saying to my missus over the weekend, you can be 100 per cent certain that this ain’t getting applied to the Old Firm.

Jim_Duncan
17 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

That Margaret Curran tweet is top-level, BTW. No idea who either Margaret Curran or Brian Spanner are, however.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

There's a Rising Tide of Shite coming their way 

HCA RTS if you canny spell it then here's what it says ...

😂😂😂

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Like well-organised tantruming toddlers up past their bed time.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

That Margaret Curran tweet is top-level, BTW. No idea who either Margaret Curran or Brian Spanner are, however.

Shes like an older version of Mahri Fleming . Talks at the speed of Vicky pollard . 

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Damn, silly me.

:lol:

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Oh, I was saying to my missus over the weekend, you can be 100 per cent certain that this ain’t getting applied to the Old Firm.

Well if no arrests are made the law is fevked. I’m not advocating arrests by the way ! They can’t just pick and choose who is charged . 

luckydug
10 hours ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522075bnw913430g12v4

Oh dear.  🙈

What a complete pile of shite.  You seem to be an SNP appologist that defends the indefensible.

Dual Sex toilets?  What percentage of public places has them?  I take it you don't believe in safe spaces for women?

I only stated a fact . Lots of places have shared uni sex facilities.

Public swimming pools,trains and aircraft.

Don't see the need for such aggression.

You need to calm down.

JudyJudyJudy
29 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Like well-organised tantruming toddlers up past their bed time.

Exactly how they are . I’ve been at the sharp end of it . No where gave me much grieve though . Cause I was a man . Plenty grieve and abuse to my female friends though . 

boag1874

Just want to prefix this by saying I’m not looking to get into a debate about the wider hate crime bill, that’s more for the Shed, this is just an observation on a specific comment by Ally McCoist.

Not exactly a great look when we should be trying to stamp out sectarianism in Scottish Football for one of our most prominent media figures to essentially encourage it at Ibrox.

I generally find the guy pretty likeable especially on co-comms but this is poor imo & shows him up as a bit of a fud.

https://x.com/football_scot/status/1775088376263139463?s=46&t=SrqSNwJR3cnKo5Ytt-xW5A

jamboozy

He’s basically saying the Huns can do whatever they want and no one will do a thing about it.🤷‍♂️

Totally hate what those two clubs represent.

Bazzas right boot

Both clubs are horrible institutions based on a culture of hate.

However, Without it they wouldn't have an identity and be able to attract the types they do on the numbers that they want.

They thrive on the religious divide.

McCoist showing his true colours now, he's not a happy chappy, he's a bigoted horrible ***** who thrives on hate and divide.

These two are a cancer on Scotlands society.

Imagine being against a hate bill.

Ffs, what does it say about a person that wants to hate a certain section of people and wants to shout and sing about it.

He should be taken to task on this?

Edited by Bazzas right boot

doctor jambo
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

image.png.de368729ef32d399293f0707a68bc4b2.png

the thing is, its not about hate.

Jk doesnt hate them, she has been very clear on this issue.

the TRA brand everyone who disagrees with them as hate mongers- its a cheap smear, an attempt to discredit.

there is also no issue with trans men- nobody cares what they do, where they change etc etc as they are literally no threat to anyone apart from themselves ( an entirely separate debate)

the issue is with men, and their propensity for rape and violence, which does not appear to lessen post transition.

there are circumstances where women need protected from ALL men, that is the issue. that is JK's beef, because transwomen carry over the legacy behaviours of their sex, and those do not appear to naturalise into their new gender.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

He's a nasty piece of work. I remember him demanding to know who was on a disciplinary panel, when the Hun were being investigated.

Try to see through the cheeky chappy persona, he's a Hun.

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Just want to prefix this by saying I’m not looking to get into a debate about the wider hate crime bill, that’s more for the Shed, this is just an observation on a specific comment by Ally McCoist.

Not exactly a great look when we should be trying to stamp out sectarianism in Scottish Football for one of our most prominent media figures to essentially encourage it at Ibrox.

I generally find the guy pretty likeable especially on co-comms but this is poor imo & shows him up as a bit of a fud.

https://x.com/football_scot/status/1775088376263139463?s=46&t=SrqSNwJR3cnKo5Ytt-xW5A

It's that whole West of Scotland 'banter' that makes light of sectarianism. The guys from Only An Excuse made a career from it.

Some Weegie comedian appeared on my Instagram feed the other day and he was highlighting a guy in the crowd called 'Walter' and started riffing about it being a 'staunch' name and Protestantism etc etc and how mad he must be to come and watch a 'Tim' comedian. It's like a different world through there sometimes.

If trans-women are female, and trans-men are male...aren't they covered (or not) by existing laws, the same as everyone else?

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

It's that whole West of Scotland 'banter' that makes light of sectarianism. The guys from Only An Excuse made a career from it.

Some Weegie comedian appeared on my Instagram feed the other day and he was highlighting a guy in the crowd called 'Walter' and started riffing about it being a 'staunch' name and Protestantism etc etc and how mad he must be to come and watch a 'Tim' comedian. It's like a different world through there sometimes.

My Mums Dad was called Walter . He was a Hibs fan ……… someone should have told him at some point 

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

the thing is, its not about hate.

Jk doesnt hate them, she has been very clear on this issue.

the TRA brand everyone who disagrees with them as hate mongers- its a cheap smear, an attempt to discredit.

there is also no issue with trans men- nobody cares what they do, where they change etc etc as they are literally no threat to anyone apart from themselves ( an entirely separate debate)

the issue is with men, and their propensity for rape and violence, which does not appear to lessen post transition.

there are circumstances where women need protected from ALL men, that is the issue. that is JK's beef, because transwomen carry over the legacy behaviours of their sex, and those do not appear to naturalise into their new gender.

Fair comment.

I see at as the law getting a bit more complicated.

I can't see how this new law is in anyway enforceable at a football match. It will be hate, sectairenism and abuse as normal next week. Some of our lot won't be any different the next time we play hibs or the OF. 

Polonia Gorgie

Forget sectarianism for a second...... If its the Edinburgh derby, would I get lifted for singing "all the hibees are gay"? Would my pal next to me get lifted for calling an Aberdeen fan a sheepsh*****  

Polonia Gorgie
3 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I can't see how this new law is in anyway enforceable at a football match. It will be hate, sectairenism and abuse as normal next week. Some of our lot won't be any different the next time we play hibs or the OF. 

It won't be enforced, have a look at how old firm fans act every time they come to Tynecastle

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

There have been a few attempts to try and do something about it at government law level , but usually it gets undone by a lack of cross party support , and whataboutery over what is considered sectarian . I imagine this will just soon go the same way . Need to get the kids at primary school age and hope that it sticks more than what they get taught by the bigots at home 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

There have been a few attempts to try and do something about it at government law level , but usually it gets undone by a lack of cross party support , and whataboutery over what is considered sectarian . I imagine this will just soon go the same way . Need to get the kids at primary school age and hope that it sticks more than what they get taught by the bigots at home 

Yip.  People didn't generally get arrested for doing or saying previously illegal things so not much will change. It's Hearts and Minds that need changed. 

John Findlay

It is a law that was not required.

Existing law already had it covered.

This law will go the way of the existing law, in that Police Scotland will not apply once they get snowed under with all the trivial and frivolous accusations.

Polonia Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If trans-women are female, and trans-men are male...aren't they covered (or not) by existing laws, the same as everyone else?

Need to protect the people that identify as cats, dogs and unicorns