HCA

Gundermann

JudyJudyJudy
46 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Everybody hates the SG now even the commies 

Aye me quoting  a commie party rag  wasn’t on their bingo card ! 😂😂😂 as you said even they hate the S.G , time to face reality “ comrades “ 😎😂

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Pete Elliott

• doctor jambo

JudyJudyJudy

Imagine mocking someone who might not be “ working” come on , there’s a variety of reasons someone  might not be working . Dearie me . Not very sensitive of that person . , is a person in society only of value  if he /she / works? I’m sure the lefties on this can answer that . 

Spoiler

No is the answer 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Imagine mocking someone who might not be “ working” come on , there’s a variety of reasons someone  might not be working . Dearie me . Not very sensitive of that person . , is a person in society only of value  if he /she / works? I’m sure the lefties on this can answer that . 

Hide contents

No is the answer 

Similar to when you abused Smithee that used to post on here about his not working. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Tazio said:

Similar to when you abused Smithee that used to post on here about his not working. 

Oh he gives as good back . In fact initiated many a pile on, on  me . Quite ruthless at times . 

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh he gives as good back . In fact initiated many a pile on, on  me . Quite ruthless at times . 

Possibly because you launched a one man campaign against him? But whatever the history of it you posting about how awful it is to mock someone’s employment status is a bit rich. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Possibly because you launched a one man campaign against him? But whatever the history of it you posting about how awful it is to mock someone’s employment status is a bit rich. 

Like I said he gave as good as he got . Please do not saintify him . He was /is a tough cookie . “ one man campaign “? Ive  had a 100 man campaign against me on this for years ! Am I complaining ? No . It’s the forum . 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Like I said he gave as good as he got . Please do not saintify him . He was /is a tough cookie . “ one man campaign “? Ive  had a 100 man campaign against me on this for years ! Am I complaining ? No . It’s the forum . 

🤣you complain constantly about pile ons, normally imagined due to your thin skin if you’re challenged. Anyway life’s too short for bickering and I’ve got work to do. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

🤣you complain constantly about pile ons, normally imagined due to your thin skin if you’re challenged. Anyway life’s too short for bickering and I’ve got work to do. 

😂 touché 

luckydug
38 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Who mocked your employment status ?

Being in employment and actually 'working' two different things.:sleeping2:

luckydug
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Who mocked your employment status ?

Being in employment and actually 'working' two different things.:sleeping2:

Sorry Tazio quoted you by mistake.

Ulysses
11 hours ago, redjambo said:

I've just checked the dictionary and it says that it is "the way in which a machine, organization, or system operates.".

I'm still none the wiser.

I've read that a few times and it's not getting through to me either.

I mean, I have an analytical grasp of the meaning of the words, but I'm missing what you might call a "felt sense" of what it is they're describing.  :biggrin:

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Maybe he got a job and stopped posting?