Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

PapaShango

Do we know if the GU's have anything planned for Sunday - tifo etc.? 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Join the dots competition. Here's my effort whilst on a moving tram. 👇

Screenshot_20240418_114823_Chrome.jpg

:lol: 

novoman
45 minutes ago, Fake Persona said:

I went back in to try reason with them. It's you guys and your shocked reaction that's made me try again. I left my daughter in the car this time as I didn't fancy the same as before.

I asked them could they please check my customer reference number. She did so. She's said she never refused to check my details before but I stormed off before she could offer to check my details. Ho hum, I dunno, I've agreed to put it behind me then as maybe it was misunderstanding. 

I have purchased tickets for myself and my three kids. Yaaas. 

Walk out of the TO onto the plaza, and there's my saviour zooming down the hill on his racer bike. Thanks novoman, nice to meet you and sorry to dick you about. 

You’re welcome, also nice to meet you buddy. 
To all the doubters, he’s a genuine Jambo, who has brought up his kids to support our wonderful club.

Enjoy the day and thanks for your offer of money, 

but like many others on this site just to happy to help a fellow Jambo and glad that after all the confusion you and the Kids are going to Hampden. 

have a great day 🇱🇻👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I hope the acts of human kindness are rewarded on Sunday :love:

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Donald Ford said:

Some of us are knobs on good days.

Beat me to it 👍🏽👏🏾

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, novoman said:

To all the doubters, he’s a genuine Jambo, who has brought up his kids to support our wonderful club.

but like many others on this site just to happy to help a fellow Jambo and glad that after all the confusion you and the Kids are going to Hampden. 

have a great day 🇱🇻👍

Good lad 👍🏽👏🏾

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Fake Persona said:

Freelance chef work weekends. Have 4 kids. Mum sadly passed. Full time dad all week. If it's not money it's time 

Sorry to hear about that, glad you got the tickets sorted and hopefully we will all enjoy ourselves on Sunday. 

Bob Loblaw

If there's only a handful remaining available on the map, you'd think they'd open up one of the sections being held back to maybe offer anyone still looking to buy a choice of options. The remaining 100 or so will go at some point anyway.

Daveandal

That was like an episode of Eastenders.....

Great outcome though. Hope FakeP and family enjoy the day.

Alot of clubs and support do good things in the community. I won't name them but they put lots of work in with local people and during covid they really stepped up. Clubs and supporters. Other clubs claim to have the best supporters in the world or a history of humble beginnings etc. 

I genuinely don't think there is a club in Scotland that comes close to Hearts in terms of how it operates in the community, coupled with its charity partnership work and its supporters.

Looks what's happened in the last 48 hours. It's just unreal. The fact one supporter who didn't know another one from Adam travelled down to Tyne to help them out is just kind of treated as normal. Believe me that kind of thing just doesn't happen in other supports.

Valois No1

For the simpletons amongst us like me do we know how many tickets we have sold now?

Cheers fellow Jambos

SandyClark
39 minutes ago, novoman said:

have a great day 🇱🇻👍

Great effort novoman 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Valois No1 said:

For the simpletons amongst us like me do we know how many tickets we have sold now?

Cheers fellow Jambos

More than Celtic took to Seville I believe

Valois No1
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Impossible. The earth tilted on its axle under the weight of them all in one place. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Valois No1 said:

Impossible. The earth tilted on its axle under the weight of them all in one place. 

Brian Cox looking into it as we speak. May explain flash floods in Dubai 🤷‍♂️

Mr Sifter

Strange one. I’ve just renewed my ST, currently sat on 48 loyalty points, and thought I’d pop onto e-tickets to see what’s left for Sunday. I’m met with this though? 🤔🤔🤔

IMG_6367.jpeg

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Always looks a bit naff on the tele when the Old Firm have the majority of the national stadium for a cup game, fuels the narrative outside of Scotland that Scottish football exists for the sole purpose of the Old Firm.

Having half the stadium Hearts fans is tremendous and something no other club outside the Old Firm could achieve as proven by Aberdeen’s pitiful 10k sales and previous Hibs crowds at Hampden.

Club vindicated in taking up half the allocation and fans have done well to sell as many, with the cherry on top being the donations to Big Hearts to help those out who could otherwise not make it.

Great effort by all and proof that we are comfortably the third biggest club in the country :thumbsup:

I'm in total agreement.

But ... methinks, as regards 'stepping up', your last two paragraphs demonstrate that Hearts fans place us as the #1 club in the country.

Different circumstances, but Hearts fans went above and beyond to help out ICT during lockdown to acheive a 'virtual' sell-out. I can confidently say that no other club's fans would do such a thing.

"Wha's like us?

Damn few, an' their a' deid."

❤️❤️G❤️

Valois No1
5 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Brian Cox looking into it as we speak. May explain flash floods in Dubai 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Newton51
1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Strange one. I’ve just renewed my ST, currently sat on 48 loyalty points, and thought I’d pop onto e-tickets to see what’s left for Sunday. I’m met with this though? 🤔🤔🤔

IMG_6367.jpeg

Are you logged in as that’s the default page for tickets

Mr Sifter
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Are you logged in as that’s the default page for tickets

Aye mate, logged in. Going straight from “account info” which confirms my 48 LPs, into the “find tickets” part of the site. Strange like. No too fussed, I’ve already got my ticket for Sunday, just fancied a wee neb. 

Dunno if somethings amiss though, as I notice my laddie (who’s part of my “network”) is sittin on zero loyalty points despite renewing his ST about a fortnight ago? 🤔

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Aye mate, logged in. Going straight from “account info” which confirms my 48 LPs, into the “find tickets” part of the site. Strange like. No too fussed, I’ve already got my ticket for Sunday, just fancied a wee neb. 

Dunno if somethings amiss though, as I notice my laddie (who’s part of my “network”) is sittin on zero loyalty points despite renewing his ST about a fortnight ago? 🤔

Getting updated...

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I'm in total agreement.

But ... methinks, as regards 'stepping up', your last two paragraphs demonstrate that Hearts fans place us as the #1 club in the country.

Different circumstances, but Hearts fans went above and beyond to help out ICT during lockdown to acheive a 'virtual' sell-out. I can confidently say that no other club's fans would do such a thing.

"Wha's like us?

Damn few, an' their a' deid."

❤️❤️G❤️

👍

davemclaren
57 minutes ago, novoman said:

have a great day 🇱🇻👍

Well done Novoman!!  👍

Mr Sifter
3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Getting updated...

Sound mate cheers. Thought the loyalty points were added automatically. Still, given my laddie has had a ST for about ten year now, still find it odd he’s on zero points? Ach well, it’s a problem for another day. Roll on Sunday 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Rudi Hates Hibees
Just now, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

IMG_5695.jpeg

Few singles dotted about the other sections, 
except G3 has a pair together. 

IMG_5694.jpeg

Ricardo Quaresma

Sound mate cheers. Thought the loyalty points were added automatically. Still, given my laddie has had a ST for about ten year now, still find it odd he’s on zero points? Ach well, it’s a problem for another day. Roll on Sunday 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Might work with another browser or clear cookies and log back in 👍

Rudi Hates Hibees

132 left? 

I make it 143 between all available sections. 

richardhateshibs

Looks about 140 blue dots on online tickets. If there's 2,000 left in sections currently unavailable it seems as if we are about to break through the 19,000 

innerjambo
17 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

132 left? 

Yep, that's what I got

Edited by innerjambo

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, novoman said:

have a great day 🇱🇻👍

Nice work, Novoman, and glad @Fake Persona got sorted!

Heart of Darkness
44 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

😂😂😂😂

Newton51
4 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Another couple of rows at back of F7 just appeared. 

They are the seats under the big screen so restricted viewing.  Moved up there during one of our early exits from the stadium 

Hackney Hearts

So we've sold 550+ since Joel Sked said we'd sold 17,800 - so we've sold a minimum of 18,350?

Something like 2,500 left to release? 

Felix Lighter
33 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Interesting, something similar happened to me a couple of years back, it turned out I had dual accounts.

I bought a season ticket for the lock down season having not had one for a few years. I had been buying single tickets on an ad hoc basis so had a long buying history. When I bought the ST the LP's weren't added which I thought was odd, although it didn't bother me much as we weren't going to games anyway.

The following season after lockdown when I tried to renew I was getting the same "incorrect privileges" message. I didn't chase it up and ended up losing my ST. Bummer.

So yeah it might be that.

55 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

ST points for next season haven't been added yet (was 30th May last year when they were added), doesn't explain why he's on zero if it was a renewal as he should at least have this season's 20 points

SectionN

Some more tickets appearing in numerous sections.

Dot counters will be fizzing

Newton51
2 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Some more tickets appearing in numerous sections.

Dot counters will be fizzing

Lots of random rows appearing 

kingantti1874

Looks like the club are releasing some that haven’t been released previously 

gnasher75
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Looks like the club are releasing some that haven’t been released previously 

Still not very many though.  Would love to know why they don't just show all remaining seats.

highlandjambo3

Not seen it posted anywhere but, is there any sort of display we’re putting on?  Or are we saving that for the final 😏

Big twirly will def be on 👍

This is My Story Podcast
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Not seen it posted anywhere but, is there any sort of display we’re putting on?  Or are we saving that for the final 😏

Big twirly will def be on 👍

The SFA denied us and Rangers the opportunity to do a display. Aberdeen and Celtic have been granted the opportunity for a display because they can get access on the Friday before their game. 

highlandjambo3
Just now, This is My Story Podcast said:

The SFA denied us and Rangers the opportunity to do a display. Aberdeen and Celtic have been granted the opportunity for a display because they can get access on the Friday before their game. 

Ah ok….wasn't aware….big twirly it is then.

Stroll on the final then.

PapaShango

Big chunks disappearing at one time, maybe these are the tickets allocated to Big Hearts being put on then marked as sold. 

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Canny wait for Aberdeen’s display 

“EN FC” across 4 sections

youd think they wouldn’t want to draw attention to themselves. Jokers