• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

DG_HMFC
36 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Anybody still worrying what our end will look like re empty spaces fear not .

Wait till the Aberdeen end comes into play tomorrow, that will definitely take the heat of us, even with their reduced allocation. 

One of my sheepie co-workers told me they had only sold a few thousand tickets. This was a couple of weeks ago so not sure of the numbers now.

Jack Torrance
Just now, DG_HMFC said:

One of my sheepie co-workers told me they had only sold a few thousand tickets. This was a couple of weeks ago so not sure of the numbers now.

They've been flocking in their dozens to snap them up since then, so who knows.

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

19,000 + 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Great stuff. 

Gorgie_Rules

Hopefully get up to 19.5k, very impressive sales. I assume the only empty sections will be the smaller ones in the upper tier?

GinRummy
10 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

19,000 + 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Brilliant. Well done Hearts supporters.  

We are the best fans in Scotland. 

Just now, Newton51 said:

Very impressive numbers and wouldn’t rule out last minute sales tomorrow

Surely "last minute sales" will be on Sunday morning.    😉

Rudi Hates Hibees

I know a couple of Rangers fans who got tickets last week through their additional sales. They are seated in K3 south upper. 

Newton51
10 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Haha that’s very last minute but true enough!

RustyRightPeg
20 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Was there not a report they handed back something like 10k tickets?

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

TO open until 11:30 Sunday morning. 👍

2 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

I know a couple of Rangers fans who got tickets last week through their additional sales. They are seated in K3 south upper. 

Would make sense that we have handed back a few section of the upper south that we clearly wouldn't sell. No issue with these being given to rangers since we have managed to sell tickets in the North for a Change.

Mikey1874
21 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

They've been flocking in their dozens to snap them up since then, so who knows.

This was the original allocation but Aberdeen have returned sections 

20240419_111647.jpg

DG_HMFC
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Was there not a report they handed back something like 10k tickets?

No idea.

Just had a wee look at the semi final thread on their forum, seems they've sold around 10k.

Their petty jibes towards us is fabulous reading. Absolutely dripping with envy, you can feel the rage through their fingertips as they smash their keyboards :lol:

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

TO open until 11:30 Sunday morning. 👍

For all your last minute tickets needs!

:shade:

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Would make sense that we have handed back a few section of the upper south that we clearly wouldn't sell. No issue with these being given to rangers since we have managed to sell tickets in the North for a Change.

So looking like a sell out. 

Stendelnator
4 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Believe those are debenture seats that were not taken up and Rangers were happy to take the extras 

HopeDiouf
5 minutes ago, Bainy said:

K is debenture seats.  See the aberdeen Celtic map for reference.

Jambo Buckets

Could be wrong but I'm sure the 19,000 number is only how many we've sold out of the 21,000 allocation. You would think that in the 8,000 or so seats that weren't allocated to either club, there will be a decent proportion of Hearts fans that got tickets through being sponsors or corporate guests or involved with the club in some way. 

hughesie27
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This was the original allocation but Aberdeen have returned sections 

20240419_111647.jpg

When you have pish like this you can see a very good argument from the OF to be able to take a lot more from minnows like the Dons.

Hearts also losing out on money because Aberdeen as soo humpty.

neilnunb
7 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

No idea.

Just had a wee look at the semi final thread on their forum, seems they've sold around 10k.

Their petty jibes towards us is fabulous reading. Absolutely dripping with envy, you can feel the rage through their fingertips as they smash their keyboards :lol:

Aye but come on, everything is against Aberdeen...the kickoff time, Glasgow, their form...basically the same excuses they roll out when they meet Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs and are outnumbered every time.

Daveandal

Dot count update!!!!!

Given its official we have sold over 19k thought I'd have a wee look and see what's changed since Wednesday at 4.30pm. We have sold a minimum of 270 tickets since then. The actual figure will be more as random sections of seats keep being released and sold.

There are currently only 153 tickets available to buy BUT given how this has worked over the 24/36 hours that number will change as tickets are sold and more released.

I'll try and count later today to see how sales are progressing. It's a phenomenon effort though.

Mysterion
Just now, Daveandal said:

There are currently only 153 tickets available to buy BUT given how this has worked over the 24/36 hours that number will change as tickets are sold and more released.

Was just about to post a similar figure (eyesight dependant of course). Hopefully the push to support carries on and heads towards the 20k ticket level.

Doc Rob

I suspect that if we fall short of a sell out by a couple of hundred tickets, this will still be used by the SFA as ‘you couldn’t sell your allocation last time’ as an argument not to give us 50% in future.

Mikey1874

If allowance is given for average concessions, though depending on how many missing in South Stand £40 not released yet, we might be looking at bill of around £60,000. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aberdeen up to around 10k now, earlier reports suggested they had returned 10k, they are now saying they have 10k going (from 19k allocation)

HopeDiouf
7 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

H5 now on sale. 

seems pretty mad that some of the best seats we have are only going on sale now. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Anyone got the latest map, works server denying Ticketmaster access again 🙄

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, HopeDiouf said:

seems pretty mad that some of the best seats we have are only going on sale now. 

LC semi, pretty sure these were returned to Rangers, had misfortune of being in H4 right next to them, delighted they are on sale H5 is directly above me

HopeDiouf
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

whole of H5 except 2 rows at the front has just been added.  it's only about 40 seats tbf

HopeDiouf
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

LC semi, pretty sure these were returned to Rangers, had misfortune of being in H4 right next to them, delighted they are on sale H5 is directly above me

does make sense.  just thought we weren't allowed to return any this time but I guess maybe not completely fixed position.  Suspect H6 will be next then if we sell out H5.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, HopeDiouf said:

whole of H5 except 2 rows at the front has just been added.  it's only about 40 seats tbf

SFA would have been hoping to give H5 onwards to the West to them, another triumph, disaster for the Daily Record

HopeDiouf
Just now, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

SFA would have been hoping to give H5 onwards to the West to them, another triumph, disaster for the Daily Record

👍

Newton51
10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

image.png

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Why?

Due to the previous day's game?

Yes, aberdeen and celtic were allowed.

HopeDiouf
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

South

J1 6

I6 2

I5 0

Corner

I2 3

H5 

H3 43

H3 5

H1 1

H5 now down to 41.  Someone was brave enough to wait for the good seats :)

jambo west

So seems if I buy a ticket now I can only pick up from tynecastle ticket office ie no e tickets - total pain as I am based in Glasgow 🥵

Anyone got the phone number of the ticket office? 

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, jambo west said:

So seems if I buy a ticket now I can only pick up from tynecastle ticket office ie no e tickets - total pain as I am based in Glasgow 🥵

Get me one for h5, and I'll pick them both up and meet you Sunday. 

John Findlay

E-Mail them, that way they respond quicker.

You can't call them, which is annoying, pop them a direct message on twitter if you have it or email them

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

E-Mail them, that way they respond quicker.

John, have you got any scope to get me a ticket. Been waiting for H5, as my back can't cope with standing for more than 10 mins, and it's a bit more civilised up there🤣

John Findlay
1 minute ago, hereford_hearts said:

John, have you got any scope to get me a ticket. Been waiting for H5, as my back can't cope with standing for more than 10 mins, and it's a bit more civilised up there🤣

I think so. Just the one in H5?