Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

GinRummy
11 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

At around 4pm, using Joel's latest figure of 17,800 and subsequent dot counting, we know it was at least 18,350. 

After that, dot counting has become much harder, as lots of extra tickets are being released, but it's now likely to be getting on towards 18,500. 

Nice one. Thanks for clarifying. 👍

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

LondonJambo1985

Sorry if I’ve missed it, how many did we take to the league cup semi this year? 

cookieboy
8 hours ago, Ian Black 8 said:

Fantastic gesture by Big Hearts Community Trust 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 great to see spare tickets go to local kids who’s parents might no be able to afford going to games in general never mind a semi final against one of the old firm IMG_0274.thumb.jpeg.bfed05e8366434722039a43ed575ef84.jpeg

you going on Sunday Blackie ? 

hughesie27
25 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

If we've sold c.18,500 tickets so far, that is phenomenal! 👏 no other club outside the OF would get even half that.

Hibs would.

21 minutes ago, LondonJambo1985 said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it, how many did we take to the league cup semi this year? 

A relative of mine, a police officer, was on duty at Hampden that day. At the pre-match briefing, he was told just over 14,000 Hearts fans would be attending. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

How? You wantin a specific ticket? I’m off this week so would happily go and collect it for ye and meet ye somewhere Sunday? I’m taking the car through so will be sober (if that makes any difference 🤪). 

Cheers for offer but would never give anyone stress. Got a pretty decent ticket but J is as good as it gets, very good of you 

dc-jambo

Ok demand is insatiable.

Was going at 300 a day, and I always assumed it would pick up from that tomorrow/ Saturday/Sunday.

Dot-counters now in an impossible situation, as the club releases tickets in all the wee corners.

But I predict 500 sales a day from now on, leading to a total sell-out 👍

Cameronstheman
Just now, dc-jambo said:

Ok demand is insatiable.

Was going at 300 a day, and I always assumed it would pick up from that tomorrow/ Saturday/Sunday.

Dot-counters now in an impossible situation, as the club releases tickets in all the wee corners.

But I predict 500 sales a day from now on, leading to a total sell-out 👍

I admire your enthusiasm but that just aint happening  

Mr Sifter
9 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Cheers for offer but would never give anyone stress. Got a pretty decent ticket but J is as good as it gets, very good of you 

No probs at all mate. As I say, I’m off tomorrow so could nip down to Tynie to collect on your behalf if you bought online. Have a wee think about it and if you change your mind just gimme a shout on here 👍🏼

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

defo DUFC 86, quite possibly Aberdeen in 96. But that aside. 

Only around 18k v Aberdeen in a total attendance of 27,785 (Hampden was getting renovated iirc) but think we sold out.

ehcaley
9 hours ago, Ian Black 8 said:

Fantastic gesture by Big Hearts Community Trust 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 great to see spare tickets go to local kids who’s parents might no be able to afford going to games in general never mind a semi final against one of the old firm IMG_0274.thumb.jpeg.bfed05e8366434722039a43ed575ef84.jpeg

Hope your going on the Tranent Twins bus if not see you in The Arms to celebrate later♥️🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻(ha forgot you're a twin 😃)

Daveandal

Not had a chance to do a count today but it seems sales still well in the 100s. I'd be surprised if we're not over 18.5k now. 19k certainly possible come to IMO.

dc-jambo
43 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

I admire your enthusiasm but that just aint happening  

its not really enthusiasm, just statistics. We’ve been selling 300 a day, maybe 400 today, and that will continue, roughly speaking, until Sunday 

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

its not really enthusiasm, just statistics. We’ve been selling 300 a day, maybe 400 today, and that will continue, roughly speaking, until Sunday 

Don't get me wrong dc id love it to happen and i hope you are bang on the money but its a big ask as far as I'm concerned 

GBJambo
3 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Over 500 today as over 500 went to Big Hearts alone 

thegreatsd
3 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

The last league match against them we lost 5-0 😭😂 and the league cup semi, they rolled us over with little effort. Sort of like they did in the cup final a couple of seasons ago.

The players haven't done themselves justice v Rangers in recent seasons. All the more annoying when they have against Celtic on a number of occasions. 

I hope our team plays as well as they can on Sunday. Something which rangers haven't had to deal with very often when playing us.  Do that and we can definitely cause them problems. 

Oops. I forgot about that one! I was meaning the two previous to that. The one at tynecastle and the Haring blunder one. You are right though and hopefully on Sunday we come out on top. On our day we are a match for anyone. The closer it’s getting the more confident I’m feeling about things. See you there fella 👍🇱🇻

GBJambo

Won’t be far off 19k now with 2 full days of sales still to go I think we might reach 20k 

35 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Won’t be far off 19k now with 2 full days of sales still to go I think we might reach 20k 

I have predicted 20 thousand to sell out . Looking good to hit 20 thousand I reckon 

Fozzyonthefence
15 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Dundee Utd 86 & St Mirren 87 might have been similar? And the crowd v Celtic in 88 was 66k, can't remember what our allocation was.

And Falkirk in 98.  

We_are_the_Hearts
15 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Dundee Utd 86 & St Mirren 87 might have been similar? And the crowd v Celtic in 88 was 66k, can't remember what our allocation was.

https://youtu.be/rAdh83_3dFk highlights of the 88 game here, huge Hearts support in the 66k crowd, still cant bring myself to watch the last minute again, was devastated that day. 

Jambo Buckets

Hopefully all the big sections behind the goal are sold and the remaining 2,000 or whatever is left are mostly from the South stand upper and other small sections that won't be too noticeable on TV. 

theshed
1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

I think people having to go and pick tickets up might put a few last min buyers off going, hope I’m wrong 

RustyRightPeg
22 minutes ago, Jambo Buckets said:

Hopefully all the big sections behind the goal are sold and the remaining 2,000 or whatever is left are mostly from the South stand upper and other small sections that won't be too noticeable on TV. 

They sell them that way deliberately I think.

Jack Torrance

As of now, no one should care what the media or any other clubs think or say. Or how it's going to look on TV. I'll tell you how it's going to look; ****ing awesome.

The fans and the club have stepped up and totally justified the request for an even split, which as already mentioned on this thread, should be the default starting position regardless of who's playing. 

We've stepped up to make sure no one should miss out and helped those less fortunate or in a difficult moment, to join us for a great day out.

If anyone is still looking to go but doesn't have the necessary points but has someone who can vouch for them, there will be plenty on here who can help out with reference numbers and a few who will likely offer to pick up tickets if distance is an issue.

See you all Sunday. Let's make it count.

2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

As of now, no one should care what the media or any other clubs think or say. Or how it's going to look on TV. I'll tell you how it's going to look; ****ing awesome.

The fans and the club have stepped up and totally justified the request for an even split, which as already mentioned on this thread, should be the default starting position regardless of who's playing. 

We've stepped up to make sure no one should miss out and helped those less fortunate or in a difficult moment, to join us for a great day out.

If anyone is still looking to go but doesn't have the necessary points but has someone who can vouch for them, there will be plenty on here who can help out with reference numbers and a few who will likely offer to pick up tickets if distance is an issue.

Dry well said . Hear hear

Bit in bold - I think I could probably do this 

GBJambo

Hopefully see an announcement today from Hearts on the official sales and also mentioning the fantastic effort from Big Hearts along with a dig to the media for failing to report on this 

Pans Jambo
7 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

:spoton:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

No probs at all mate. As I say, I’m off tomorrow so could nip down to Tynie to collect on your behalf if you bought online. Have a wee think about it and if you change your mind just gimme a shout on here 👍🏼

You are a legend, honestly thanks very much for offer, I have a good ticket, this was me being greedy! Had I been local I would have popped into the office. Hope your sobriety is rewarded with a happy drive home :love:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Should look good on TV now the dots are pretty scattered

Anybody still worrying what our end will look like re empty spaces fear not .

Wait till the Aberdeen end comes into play tomorrow, that will definitely take the heat of us, even with their reduced allocation. 

Jack Torrance
26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dry well said . Hear hear

Bit in bold - I think I could probably do this 

Likewise, I think our numbers will be available If anyone needs and others can vouch for them.👍

Rudi Hates Hibees
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Likewise, I think our numbers will be available If anyone needs and others can vouch for them.👍

Same here, I think I can get 2 more tickets using my numbers. 

Shooter McGavin

We've cleared the shan ticket sales by a considerable margin now, only a few seats scattered around the place so wouldn't even be noticeable on TV, and still time to shift them. A lot of people who wouldn't have otherwise managed to go will be there and in fine voice, a nice middle finger straight up to the entire Glasgow media and your Keith Jackson types. The clubs decision totally justified.

Now onto small task of beating them on the park...

:sweeet:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Wait till the Aberdeen end comes into play tomorrow, that will definitely take the heat of us, even with their reduced allocation. 

"Estimated" 10,000, so less than that

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We've cleared the shan ticket sales by a considerable margin now, only a few seats scattered around the place so wouldn't even be noticeable on TV, and still time to shift them. A lot of people who wouldn't have otherwise managed to go will be there and in fine voice, a nice middle finger straight up to the entire Glasgow media and your Keith Jackson types. The clubs decision totally justified.

Now onto small task of beating them on the park...

:sweeet:

100% fcuk the sfa and the media 

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Will be like counting sheep. 🐑 

Literally. 

Mr Sifter
22 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

You are a legend, honestly thanks very much for offer, I have a good ticket, this was me being greedy! Had I been local I would have popped into the office. Hope your sobriety is rewarded with a happy drive home :love:

First time goin to Hampden sober since I was a bairn. If we beat these pricks on Sunday I’m gonnae have to go to the final sober aren’t I? 😩🤪

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

First time goin to Hampden sober since I was a bairn. If we beat these pricks on Sunday I’m gonnae have to go to the final sober aren’t I? 😩🤪

Its not the worst, you have more memories!!!

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Its not the worst, you have more memories!!!

Only one I went to sober was 1968.Not sure it helps to remember it

The Gorgie
25 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Celtic got the tickets Aberdeen couldn't sell so it won't be empty.

neilnunb
25 minutes ago, ramrod said:

You won't really see them as they handed back so much of the ground for Celtic to occupy. Might hear the odd faint 'baaa' though.

6 minutes ago, SLLP58 said:

Brilliant effort by everyone - Are the Ultras / Club doing a TIFO ?? 

Nope, not allowed in to set it up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Only one I went to sober was 1968.Not sure it helps to remember it

96 I was very drunk, not sure that helped with emotions either :(

Winning the only option regardless of sobriety?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Tour22 said:

Nope, not allowed in to set it up.

Scarves at the ready then