Scottish Cup v Morton - Mon 11/3 19:45 : Sold out ( updated )

martoon

soonbe110
3 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Yeah same issue with adult and kids. It does say general admission so wonder if seats aren't being adhered to. However, if it is why give seat and row numbers?

Probably the case.  The seats won’t be used.  It’s a stand they only use if there’s more than 5k fans at game. It’s pretty derelict by all accounts and just bench seating (from what I have been told by a Morton fan so don’t shoot the messenger if not the case)  

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• davemclaren

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• been here before

Chuck Berry
6 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Yeah same issue with adult and kids. It does say general admission so wonder if seats aren't being adhered to. However, if it is why give seat and row numbers?

I would say just sit anywhere.   For behind the goals it's basically bench seating anyway where everyone stands (terracing). The stand tickets are proper seats but again, I'd suggest just sit anywhere, nobody is going to be able to get 2 or more seats together when ordering.

Edited by Chuck Berry

8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Can't seem to buy adult and child seats together 🤷‍♀️

had to buy two adult tickets as I could not buy a pensioners ticket

6 minutes ago, Pc7072 said:

Once you have added one to the basket just go back to single tickets and add another to the basket and so on until your basket has everything in it.

Yeah that worked. 👍🏻

Cheers  

John Findlay

Two Adults, and One U16 purchased. £53.50 in total as picking up from Tynecastle. Decent price in total for this day and age 

Bob Loblaw

Having an issue with my card, saying it won't accept that type but have used it before.

Is there some sort of workaround for this, sure I've seem people have similar issues before.

ETA. Had to use a different card, no idea why it wouldn't allow it, used it on the site last week. Tried different browsers too.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Having an issue with my card, saying it won't accept that type but have used it before.

Is there some sort of workaround for this, sure I've seem people have similar issues before.

ETA. Had to use a different card, no idea why it wouldn't allow it, used it on the site last week. Tried different browsers too.

I had the same issue but managed to get it to work using a third card. 🥸

richardhateshibs
23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Here we go:

Screenshot_20240222_101100_Yahoo Mail.jpg

This would have been good if they communicated this beforehand. I've ordered 2 adults when I need 1 adult, 1 kid.

Have emailed the TO to request a partial refund. 

5 bought,  back to the future stuff standing on  open terracing , pissing rain a certainty.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

5 bought,  back to the future stuff standing on  open terracing , pissing rain a certainty.

I do hope so, it will be character building :lol:

richardhateshibs
10 minutes ago, richardhateshibs said:

This would have been good if they communicated this beforehand. I've ordered 2 adults when I need 1 adult, 1 kid.

Have emailed the TO to request a partial refund. 

Update. Lyndsay at TO got back to me within 5 minutes. Tucket updated and refund generated.

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I do hope so, it will be character building :lol:

It was when I was a young pup.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
27 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Same thing happened to me, just went back in and selected a card, similar happened to me using a company credit card this week too on another site

Bob Loblaw
13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I had the same issue but managed to get it to work using a third card. 🥸

Handy eh? 😄

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, John Findlay said:

It was when I was a young pup.

Wont be authentic if its dry and mild, I'm only going for the nostalgia of attending a shithole. QoS was great for the same reasons, wont be wearing my best shoes either for the toilets :(

John Findlay
25 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Wont be authentic if its dry and mild, I'm only going for the nostalgia of attending a shithole. QoS was great for the same reasons, wont be wearing my best shoes either for the toilets :(

Ditto.

Also from TO:

Unfortunately due to the way we have been allocated tickets for this we’ve had to request specific numbers of each concessionary price so the game has been set up in such a way to ensure we don’t oversell.

42 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

It's worse than that - open bench seating :lol:

soonbe110
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Hope so, will educate grandson re the ‘good old days’😂😂😂

soonbe110
1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Toilets at Cappielow used to be the slope at the back of the terracing. Doubt they  have been upgraded. 

When I select a ticket and press the add to basket, nothing happens! Anybody else experiencing /  experinced this and have a solution?

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Romance of the cup. Prawn sandwiches not reqd 😉

On 16/02/2024 at 16:30, Cambo said:

Beware of Cartsdyke station, especially after game. I recall getting into some fisticufs many years ago at a pre season game (Joe Jordan era maybe) and I know of a few other clubs fans who have been ambushed there.  

Having trouble completing the transaction, redirecting me to my banks app to confirm, but It won’t let me back into Hearts ticket site requesting me to start again, I’ve been using this for years without problems 

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

I would say just sit anywhere.   For behind the goals it's basically bench seating anyway where everyone stands (terracing). The stand tickets are proper seats but again, I'd suggest just sit anywhere, nobody is going to be able to get 2 or more seats together when ordering.

We got 4.

If you've ordered them on line and opted for collection from Tynecastle don't go till Sat at the earliest or maybe even leave till Tues,they've got to print them all off.

2 hours ago, bigdav said:

If you've ordered them on line and opted for collection from Tynecastle don't go till Sat at the earliest or maybe even leave till Tues,they've got to print them all off.

For the Airdrie game, they just printed them off as folk collected :thumbsup:

What’s going on with the tickets, can only buy a Kids or Concession ticket online, no adult option 😕

edit - 10mins later tried again….adult ticket now available again 

Edited by mbhmfc

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Printed them off on the pink tickets Hearts use for away teams (well the Hibs ones anyway).

1 hour ago, mbhmfc said:

What’s going on with the tickets, can only buy a Kids or Concession ticket online, no adult option 😕

edit - 10mins later tried again….adult ticket now available again 

Getting the same but still no adult tickets available 🤔

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

I know,just saying what they told me today when I went in,I presume if you're just walking up to buy one they'll print it right away.

airthjambo
12 hours ago, whyskey said:

had to buy two adult tickets as I could not buy a pensioners ticket

I was the same

davemclaren
1 hour ago, airthjambo said:

I was the same

Pensioners ticket worked for me. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup v Morton - Mon 11/3 19:45 tickets on sale ( updated )
PapaShango
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Final batch of tickets now on sale. 

Do you know how many are left? I can't go unfortunately with work. 

davemclaren
19 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Nope, don't know.  

billybalfour
52 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I have just come from the TO and the seated section is gone and there are a few hundred left for the unallocated terracing.

Looks like it will sell out.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

I have just come from the TO and the seated section is gone and there are a few hundred left for the unallocated terracing.

Always was going to, Monday night though not handy, will not stop those who want to follow the juggernaut

PapaShango
11 minutes ago, billybalfour said:

Great stuff, will be great back for the team that. I'm gutted to miss it, never been to Cappielow before and was keen to go. 

loveofthegame

Buzzing for this, first time at Cappielow. Obviously a huge dunt that it is a Monday night but will make the most of it and big Hearts support anyway is testament to our fans.

Bring it on.

Sold on a Monday night in Greenock! What a support! 🤮👏

IMG_2237.jpeg

Cameronstheman

Morton away for those of a certain age was a massive game and huge crowds turned up with a fantastic amount Hearts fans in attendances , even in midweek 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup v Morton - Mon 11/3 19:45 : Sold out ( updated )
ArcticJambo
58 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Morton away for those of a certain age was a massive game and huge crowds turned up with a fantastic amount Hearts fans in attendances , even in midweek 

Last time I remember being there was Boxing Day '87. No score draw, baltic and the car wouldn't start. Had to get towed all the way home. CAsh in hand job but still got an unexpected AA membership out of it. Cheers Mr. AAman.

Anybody know if this game is settled on the night, or are their replays at this stage>

Cameronstheman

Re the Morton games i should have mentioned this was the latter part of the 70's

been here before
10 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Last time I remember being there was Boxing Day '87. No score draw, baltic and the car wouldn't start. Had to get towed all the way home. CAsh in hand job but still got an unexpected AA membership out of it. Cheers Mr. AAman.

Anybody know if this game is settled on the night, or are their replays at this stage>

Played to a finish on the night.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

Morton away..was always...a drama 😁

• davemclaren locked this topic