FA Cup

DesertDawg

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Citeh are boring that was tedious and predictable every time I watch them I either nod off or start to switch off 950 passes back and forward side to side no matter opposition, very regimental and mechanical, I mean folk moan if we do that.   Yeah they have great players but tiring out your opponent wasn't cruyff way, still kdb is difference when thor is missing. Doesn't matter who they play theres keeping possession but he overcooks it, number times they make an attack stop go left go right get kyle up wing then bk to another defender or rodri bk to gk never changes and I'm not even liverpool or utd fan but least its bit more exciting watching kloppys crowd.

And Spurs just defending.

Did they not believe enough.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Tazio

• John Findlay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new West End
1 hour ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Citeh are boring that was tedious and predictable every time I watch them I either nod off or start to switch off 950 passes back and forward side to side no matter opposition, very regimental and mechanical, I mean folk moan if we do that.   Yeah they have great players but tiring out your opponent wasn't cruyff way, still kdb is difference when thor is missing. Doesn't matter who they play theres keeping possession but he overcooks it, number times they make an attack stop go left go right get kyle up wing then bk to another defender or rodri bk to gk never changes and I'm not even liverpool or utd fan but least its bit more exciting watching kloppys crowd.

Ha why watch them at all then?

There are so many games or channels to watch nowadays.

The new West End
2 hours ago, martoon said:

Enjoyed the game and thought City deserved the win.

Pity, though.

A replay would have been a game to look forward to.

That's some stadium the North London Hibs have, btw.

The stadium is amazing but infrastructure is crap

30 minutes ago, The new West End said:

The stadium is amazing but infrastructure is crap

Apart from your seat everything before that makes it the worst away day experience in the Premier league.

Shite transport links.After the game i walked for 40 mins to queue for an underground train.

Pre match checks getting in to the ground,I have been to less strict airports.

Shite concourse far to small for their shite beer.

The Spurs fans must dread playing at home going through that every game.

Have to say though once you get to your seat it is a great viewing staduim.That two tier stand behind the goals looks amazing.

6 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Folk getting laid into each other on a Heart of Midlothian forum about interchangeable millionaires playing for interchangeable billionaires' playthings :rofl:

This! 

Do people actually care that much about some random English team from hundreds of miles away from where they live and were brought up?

Gundermann
11 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Folk getting laid into each other on a Heart of Midlothian forum about interchangeable millionaires playing for interchangeable billionaires' playthings :rofl:

:spoton:

Mikey1874
10 hours ago, benny said:

Apart from your seat everything before that makes it the worst away day experience in the Premier league.

Shite transport links.After the game i walked for 40 mins to queue for an underground train.

Pre match checks getting in to the ground,I have been to less strict airports.

Shite concourse far to small for their shite beer.

The Spurs fans must dread playing at home going through that every game.

Have to say though once you get to your seat it is a great viewing staduim.That two tier stand behind the goals looks amazing.

And now Tottenham is the 8th richest club in the world thanks a lot to the stadium, holding concerts, NFL etc. 

Mikey1874
7 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

George Burley in the background, walking past the camera.

Does their hospitality I think

N Lincs Jambo

George Burley as one of the half-time pitch side pundits. Looking very well too. What might have been. 413 games as Ipswich manager 

Mikey1874

With Ipswich being near top of Championship that's one of the biggest ever FA Cup upsets. 

Maidstone United in the last 16.

Hope they get a glamour tie that will give them enough money for an entire season.

colinmorewasgash

Well done maidstone so enjoyable makes fa cup what it can be after the bore of last night.  

Hope they get decent draw not Newport.

7 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Well done maidstone so enjoyable makes fa cup what it can be after the bore of last night.  

Hope they get decent draw not Newport.

I suspect they might secretly be chuffed if they get Newport as they have a realistic 

chance of getting through that way and then still getting a "glamour" draw in the next round. 

I think they'd rather go as far as they can than be pumped 6-0 by Man City. 

The WBA fans showed what they are 10mins earlier by pelting a Wolves player with plastic water bottles.

Amusing to hear the commentators bleating about not seeing these scenes since the 70s!!

colinmorewasgash

West Brom reminding me of some other team that end up on pitch and can't take it. Lol. 

Not saw since 70s really do they not remember 80s and 90s itv. 

chubby1973

Can see this game finishing with the ball just being passed between the players. Then at full time, all hell breaking loose again!!

“This isn’t what we want to see”

Speak for yourselves, I’m not watching West Brom v Wolves on a Sunday afternoon for the quality football

hughesie27
5 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Can see this game finishing with the ball just being passed between the players. Then at full time, all hell breaking loose again!!

Well that clearly won't happen.

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, briever said:

The WBA fans showed what they are 10mins earlier by pelting a Wolves player with plastic water bottles.

Amusing to hear the commentators bleating about not seeing these scenes since the 70s!!

Sam Matterface wasn't around in the 70s

chubby1973
6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Well that clearly won't happen.

Not now by the looks of it. Can see a few fans leaving in rhe background.

Came home , thought, I will catch the end of the Black Country derby, switched on and thought they were showing old footage.:lol: FFS 22 laddies in short breeks kicking a baw about, aye let’s have a pagger.:rofl:

Edited by jamboozy

vegas-voss
8 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Plenty Stone Island on show 

They all walking sideways so they can get the badge in.

What’s that you say? Trouble at a Baggies - Wolves match with poor segregation? It doesn’t take a genius to predict that, they hate each other. I wouldn’t like to be living near the ground after the final whistle. 

🤔   Who to support?  Ex Hobo Porteous’s Watford or Little Rishi Sunak’s Southampton?

Just now, neilnunb said:

Ffs the defence 🤦‍♂️

Farting around with the ball in defence might work against their usual opposition but it’s suicidal against a team like Liverpool. 

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

They all walking sideways so they can get the badge in.

🤣🤣