FA Cup

DesertDawg

boag1874
13 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Got a good buddy MU st holder but due to his age and health had to leave before extra time to catch the metro,  sure he one happy chappy though.

Chuffed for Simms as well.

Yup me too, crazy to think he was only 21 when we had him here, only going to get better. 

His last semi final went well for him anyway, maybe same again :clyay:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Tazio

• John Findlay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Australis

90% of the time Klopp is all smiles, fun and laughter.

Very different when his side lose though.

Seems to be a really bad and rude loser.

RustyRightPeg

3 good watches except City and their usual pass you to death borefest. Sooner Pep hangs it up the better (for the spectacle - I appreciate what he's done).

tian447
15 hours ago, Morgan said:

People actually try to win some money on a football match?  :rofl:

You might want to send that exact comment in an email to Bet365, SkyBet, VirginBet, Ladbrokes, William Hill, PaddyPower, Betfred, 888, Betfair, bwin, Coral, Boyle Sports, Unibet, BetVictor.... 

They'll be shocked at the news. 

Mikey1874
42 minutes ago, Australis said:

90% of the time Klopp is all smiles, fun and laughter.

Very different when his side lose though.

Seems to be a really bad and rude loser.

The Danish guy was polite. But he asked a really good question. Klopp says his teams play with intensity. It's his main change bringing Liverpool success. So it's fair to ask why they didn't do that yesterday. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You might want to send that exact comment in an email to Bet365, SkyBet, VirginBet, Ladbrokes, William Hill, PaddyPower, Betfred, 888, Betfair, bwin, Coral, Boyle Sports, Unibet, BetVictor.... 

It was indeed a rather bizarre and pointless comment unless the poster is some sort of time traveller, or just lives in Peebles …….

tian447
11 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It was indeed a rather bizarre and pointless comment unless the poster is some sort of time traveller, or just lives in Peebles …….

Total head scratcher of a comment. 

It's just a thinly veiled "girfuy your bet lost" post IMO.

Imagine being oblivious to the hundreds of thousands of people who put a wee punt on at the weekend, especially given the sheer amount of advertising and sponsorship at literally every match. 

milky_26
8 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

I thought Liverpool looked like a team that are caught up in their own hype.  They had ample opportunity to kill that game in second half but instead strutted about like big time charlies.  They are maybe not quite as good as everyone thinks they are.

it looked like liverpool thought they just needed to turn up and they would win

22 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Some game fair play to both teams

the wolves coventry game was a good watch as well.

SectionDJambo

I read that a man from Edinburgh has been charged, and bailed, for allegedly having pyrotechnics and throwing objects on the field. He was also in possession of drugs.

The police in Manchester can find, and lift, a perpetrator from a crowd of 72,000, for throwing objects, but the Edinburgh police can’t manage it, as far as we know, dealing with a crowd of 20,000.

19 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Lol gives me a wee bit more interest in game where arsenal aren't involved in in England bro 🤣🤣 glad I watched it as it was a good game. Got me out of hoovering and washing the car 🤣🤣

Fair enough, Dave.

No malice was intended by my post.  👍

4 hours ago, tian447 said:

:lol: 

My post has been misinterpreted!

The new West End
8 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

3 good watches except City and their usual pass you to death borefest. Sooner Pep hangs it up the better (for the spectacle - I appreciate what he's done).

Ha ha ha 

The new West End
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Danish guy was polite. But he asked a really good question. Klopp says his teams play with intensity. It's his main change bringing Liverpool success. So it's fair to ask why they didn't do that yesterday. 

Such a bad loser but the media love in excuses him 

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I read that a man from Edinburgh has been charged, and bailed, for allegedly having pyrotechnics and throwing objects on the field. He was also in possession of drugs.

The police in Manchester can find, and lift, a perpetrator from a crowd of 72,000, for throwing objects, but the Edinburgh police can’t manage it, as far as we know, dealing with a crowd of 20,000.

Too busy arresting Christians for praying silently.

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Maybe that guy was a bit dim and was smiling for the cameras in full view.

Maybe the dick heads up here are a bit ore subtle and hide their face.

PortyBeach

Great to see Simms doing well although it’s always tinged with the regret we didn’t have the resources to make him our own player.

The MU v Liverpool game was absorbing and I think a great example of how a team of lesser technical abilities can still prevail. 
Let’s hope our boys adopt the same mindset in future games…