• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• King prawn

• neilnunb

10 minutes ago, DS98 said:

The office is pretty quiet today but still 2 Hibbys hanging around. One supremely confident and the other (more sensible one who actually goes to games) thinks they’re in for a doing. Seems to be the general consensus on .net too. Quite a lot of them saying they would take a draw right now. In a derby. At home. 

Pathetic. 

they love a draw. It’s literally a win for them. Never have I seen a team and their fans celebrate a fekin draw in a derby as wildly as they do ( and I’m not talking last minute comebacks either ). It’s one of the many reasons that they are the wee team 

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, maroon said:

Anyone know how easy it is to get into bottom tier with a top tier ticket? 

You can't unless you swap with someone 

32 minutes ago, maroon said:

It’s going to be pissing with rain. Stay where you are - you can still go mental when shanks scores!! 

Naisy needs 2 get the boys playing how they have been in previous games with confidence.. pressing high n being aggressive. Play 2 your own strengths n the game will be won in the midfield tonight 👍🏼 Said it before think that Hibs team is a bit lightweight but everyone needs 2 step up can’t just rely on Shanks 2 do the business tonight

Opinionated Jambo

I feel we are definitely the favourites going into this game, based on form. Not only that but with Shankland being on top form just now aswell. I think him being on the pitch tonight will cause the Hibs players a bit of anxiety. They will definitely have someone on him at all times, but we just need to play our own game tonight and win our individual battles and I think we will come out on top

1-2 Hearts I feel.

Edited by Opinionated Jambo

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Given that there should be no empty seats, how?

No offence 😂 But I do wonder when folk make comments like this as to how often they have been to ER, as they will know fine well there will be tonnes of space on the bottom tier.

45 minutes ago, maroon said:

As soon as you go through your turnstile there's a door directly in front of you before you head up the staircase, it's usually open when I've tried and successfully ventured into the bottom tier. 

Just now, dannymack said:

As soon as you go through your turnstile there's a door directly in front of you before you head up the staircase, it's usually open when I've tried and successfully ventured into the bottom tier. 

Topman thankyou

51 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

One of the lads from our supporters bus tried it last time and was refused 

33 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I'm no saying you should do it. I'm saying you can do it. Into top tier, down fire exit to bottom tier. It's been done before by many. 

25 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

No offence 😂 But I do wonder when folk make comments like this as to how often they have been to ER, as they will know fine well there will be tonnes of space on the bottom tier.

It’s hard to tell if they’re being sarcastic or not honestly, the bottom tier is over capacity every time, do they really think that the extra folks are accessing it in the proper above board fashion? That would be very naive

7 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

I'm no saying you should do it. I'm saying you can do it. Into top tier, down fire exit to bottom tier. It's been done before by many. 

Yes.  My mate lost our tickets prior to the Olly Lee winner game. I found one after a search and a workmate I phoned got me another. One was for the upper and one for the lower(our originals).

He simply entered the ground and followed me as if he still had a lower section ticket. He could’ve easily transferred himself to the top section if he wanted.  

42 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

nobody really sits there. Standing the norm especially bottom tier 

1 minute ago, Andyp1874 said:

What’s weather like in Edinburgh? Seriously bad in Perth 

The games in no doubt whatsoever. Incase that's what you are getting at!

4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This wind could result in Martin Boyle remaining upright for minutes at a time.

Might blow his wig off though

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

There are always too many people in the bottom tier. Last time I was there, my brother had to stand on the steps as there were was no space left in the row he had a ticket for.

26 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

It’s hard to tell if they’re being sarcastic or not honestly, the bottom tier is over capacity every time, do they really think that the extra folks are accessing it in the proper above board fashion? That would be very naive

The bottom tier is always empty on the wings, I’ve sat on the left side on the back row many times as there’s plenty room.

Disser Pointon
2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Anyone in Edinburgh care to speculate on the chances of the game being canceled before I buy a Sky gamepass?

None

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Anyone in Edinburgh care to speculate on the chances of the game being canceled before I buy a Sky gamepass?

Just came from Waverley. The weather is just windy and drizzling as of right now, i certainly wouldn't call it canceling weather

6 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

It's rain, not acid. 

Hahaha I’m picturing folk walking about Dundee melting like the guy from the original Robocop 😂

If our defence does its job to the letter as it has been of late, we'll deal with their hoofs and Youans heedless chicken runs.

Ref needs to do his job on thugs like Newell.

14 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I’m sat in traffic in drumochter with a blizzard laying snow we’ll need dug out!

Snow gates are shut. My son has just turned round and is heading north

Walter Bishop
32 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

🤦🏼🤦🏼

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

If our defence does its job to the letter as it has been of late, we'll deal with their hoofs and Youans heedless chicken runs.

Ref needs to do his job on thugs like Newell.

We didn’t exactly deal with the hoofs at Aberdeen or at the weekend, hopefully they’ve ironed out the issues.