Germany 2024

FWJ

On 23/11/2023 at 17:50, cazzyy said:

Me too, Berlin games on 21st and 25th June but they are either €150 or €200 per ticket 😟

Was in Germany for the world cup. They know how to run a fan zone. Don't sweat.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• periodictabledancer

• Sooperstar

• Luckies1874

• Midloth_Iain

All set up, nervous as F, for the noon release of tickets - just had email to say sale has been suspended until further notice - codes sent to wrong people.  Don’t know if it’s a UEFA or SFA c**k-up

WTF?

1 minute ago, FWJ said:

All set up, nervous as F, for the noon release of tickets - just had email to say sale has been suspended until further notice - codes sent to wrong people.  Don’t know if it’s a UEFA or SFA c**k-up

WTF?

8 minutes ago, FWJ said:

WTF?

@Chaka Demus & pliersis keeping on top of matters so should be able to answer any questions you have. 

Just now, Boyces beard said:

The SFA 🤣

Indeed. Have issued codes to those on 11 points which they weren't meant to do till tomorrow  :rofl:

On 02/12/2023 at 19:06, CMc said:

Anyone know what time of day the last 16 matches may get be?

Win the group and we play in Dortmund on Saturday 29th June at 8pm BST

Runner up we play in Berlin on Saturday 29th June at 5pm BST

More complicated if we are 3rd place finisher. Could be:

Cologne on Sunday 30th June at 8pm BST

Frankfurt on Monday 1st July at 8pm BST

Munich on Tuesday 2nd July at 5pm BST

Quite the gap in games given we are in Group A! 

21 minutes ago, kila said:

SFA can only handle printed tickets

Anything electronic is too much for them, so not surprised they've ****ed this up

Reads like they have no idea how to fix the problem. 🤓

I’ve got a UEFA account - but there seems to be an additional thing for a UEFA ticketing account where they want a passport number & address?

I’m getting too old for this….

Flights booked for me & my partner to Munich (via Amsterdam for a layover) on the Tuesday before the opening game, staying for a few days in Ingolstadt with her relatives over there, then get a hire car & make our way up towards Cologne a couple of days after the opener, cut about for a bit, then home the Tuesday after the final group stage game. Not expecting any chance of tickets but I am absolutely buzzing, bring it on!

2 hours ago, kila said:

SFA can only handle printed tickets

Anything electronic is too much for them, so not surprised they've ****ed this up

Unless its an e-mail from Tayside :whistling:

Just had email from SSC

Disregard previous email and codes

> 12 points on sale tomorrow at noon with new codes posted at 10:30

11 points on sale Friday at noon with codes posted “shortly before” (hmmmm….) noon

And so on fewer points on successive days

‘Shortly’ turned out to be 10 minutes

But got a ticket for Switzerland and it was pretty easy to sit next to my mate.

Now need to see if the others (<11 points) can get one too

I've applied for tickets to the Germany game on the UEFA website. The two cheapest options are €50 or €195! Went for the €195 option as presume everyone will go for the €50 option. Not sure if got any chance of getting a ticket that way as it did say some associations prefer to sell tickets through their own membership scheme. Not sure if our full allocation will be sold to SSC members, which is fair enough I suppose if it is. Will still be some trip just being over there and in a fan park. 

I had 3 fans first tickets in my basket yesterday but it cancelled my purchase 3 times. Managed to finally complete my purchase but ended up with category 3 tickets instead. €110 turned in to €315. Worth it to be there.

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

I had 3 fans first tickets in my basket yesterday but it cancelled my purchase 3 times. Managed to finally complete my purchase but ended up with category 3 tickets instead. €110 turned in to €315. Worth it to be there.

Ditto !

Switzerland and Hungary for me. About £900 so far for 5 days, including tickets. Just need trains from Edinburgh to Newcastle (going by boat) and Amsterdam to Cologne. 

periodictabledancer
4 hours ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I've applied for tickets to the Germany game on the UEFA website. The two cheapest options are €50 or €195! Went for the €195 option as presume everyone will go for the €50 option. Not sure if got any chance of getting a ticket that way as it did say some associations prefer to sell tickets through their own membership scheme. Not sure if our full allocation will be sold to SSC members, which is fair enough I suppose if it is. Will still be some trip just being over there and in a fan park. 

Best of luck. IIRC UEFA said they could've sold this game out 100 times , such was the demand for tickets. All corporate seats @ £1250 already gone too (and they've jacked up the corprorate prices for Scotland's other two games) . Unless someone is sending  back a ticket I doubt there will be any available. 

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

Best of luck. IIRC UEFA said they could've sold this game out 100 times , such was the demand for tickets. All corporate seats @ £1250 already gone too (and they've jacked up the corprorate prices for Scotland's other two games) . Unless someone is sending  back a ticket I doubt there will be any available. 

Yeah I'm not holding out much hope to be honest. If I get a ticket it's more a bonus then expectation. 

Major holiday for me and the mrs next June. Love Germany so decided to go all in on a 17 day tour of the country, had flights booked to Frankfurt a few months ago.

Now booked accommodation for our trip including Munich, Cologne & Stuttgart, with 2 x extended stops in both Nuremberg and the Alps (Mittenwald).

Train travel throughout. 

Fan zones in all host cities, so good option assuming no tickets in lottery.

Graeme Russell
On 08/11/2023 at 22:09, Graeme Russell said:

4 of us booked for a fortnight in Düsseldorf flying from Edinburgh on 13th June.

Hopefully get lucky with tickets, if not,sure the wives will think of something.

On a negative note we were informed that Düsseldorf authorities are implementing a 

3 euro a night per person charge. One less beer for the ladies I guess lol

We got tickets for Spain v Albania match.  Hopefully manage to get another game.

• 1 month later...
Graeme Russell
On 09/12/2023 at 10:23, Graeme Russell said:

We got tickets for Spain v Albania match.  Hopefully manage to get another game.

Just been informed we got tickets for Switzerland game in Cologne 30 euros each. Short trip from Düsseldorf for us.

Sooperstar
43 minutes ago, Graeme Russell said:

Just been informed we got tickets for Switzerland game in Cologne 30 euros each. Short trip from Düsseldorf for us.

I got a ticket for that but Cat 2 so €150.

31 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I got a ticket for that but Cat 2 so €150.

I got that but Cat 1 so €200 😬.

Sooperstar
1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

I got that but Cat 1 so €200 😬.

A bargain for what is sure to be a fantastic occasion and a memorable victory. 

Rocky jamboa

I applied for €195 tickets for the Germany game but noticed on my Uefa account this morning I'd been unsuccessful 🥲 oh well. I'm sure I'll put the €195 to good use in the fan park! 🍻🤪

By The Light..

NO joy for me

Your application was unsuccessful

Thank you for applying for tickets for UEFA EURO 2024™.

We have received a very high number of applications which significantly exceeded the number of tickets available for the UEFA EURO 2024™. Therefore, in line with the UEFA EURO 2024™ Ticketing Terms and Conditions, we conducted a random draw to select the applicants who will be allocated tickets. We regret to inform you that, as a result of the random draw, your ticket application for the UEFA EURO 2024™ has not been successful.

Best regards,
UEFA EURO 2024™ Ticketing Team

Midloth_Iain

Fan Zones for me.

Getting a ticket would have been a bonus but looking forward to an epic fortnight nonetheless  😍

39 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Fan Zones for me.

Getting a ticket would have been a bonus but looking forward to an epic fortnight nonetheless  😍

There for the beer, yer only there for the beer, there for the beeeeur, yer only there for the beeur.🍺

I’m only jealous, oh I’m only jealous………..😂

Unsuccessful 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Would love to be at any of the games but a German boozer will have to do 🍻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 09/12/2023 at 08:06, Midloth_Iain said:

Major holiday for me and the mrs next June. Love Germany so decided to go all in on a 17 day tour of the country, had flights booked to Frankfurt a few months ago.

Now booked accommodation for our trip including Munich, Cologne & Stuttgart, with 2 x extended stops in both Nuremberg and the Alps (Mittenwald).

Train travel throughout. 

Fan zones in all host cities, so good option assuming no tickets in lottery.

Are you getting the €49 monthly train pass? Was thinking about doing the same although only there for 10 days.... bit of a palava mind having to download app and set up a DD🤷

Gorgie_Rules

There was 1.2 million applications for the opener against Germany, crazy numbers.

The amount of tickets available would be much less than 30,000 once you consider whats been sold via the Scottish/German FAs and via sponsors etc. Probably less than 2% chance of a ticket per applicant. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
5 hours ago, GYL said:

Are you getting the €49 monthly train pass? Was thinking about doing the same although only there for 10 days.... bit of a palava mind having to download app and set up a DD🤷

You need to be careful with the monthly pass as it only works on certain trains so be prepared to plan ahead. I bought the Euro Fans tickets via the DB website. If you have a match ticket you can get 2 train tickets (i.e. To and from a host city). 2nd class tickets are roughly 30 euros one-way. 

Midloth_Iain
12 hours ago, GYL said:

No. Booked individual trains between cities (including IC / ICE & a couple of 1st class for the longer trips). Upgrade cost was minimal.

Got the 7 trains for just under 270 euros each.

There are also Euro / Interrail offers which might work for some but we decided against - see below

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/one-country-pass/german-rail-pass

-------------------------------------------

Interrail German Rail Pass Adult
5 days within 1 month
  • 2nd class

5 days of unlimited train travel

Travel on as many trains as you like on each of your 5 travel days – perfect for visiting 4–6 destinations.

1 month of adventure

You can use your 5 travel days any time within 1 month of your start date. Spread them out or use them back-to-back – it’s up to you.

Go mobile – No waiting for delivery

✔︎ Delivered instantly to your device

✔︎ Buy now, travel up to 11 months later*

✔︎ Change your mind? 85% refundable*

✖ Seat reservations are not included

*Conditions for promotional Passes may be different

You can only travel with an Interrail Pass if you live in Europe

1 x Adult

Total price

Including taxes, excluding seat reservation fees   € 265

Midloth_Iain
13 hours ago, jamboozy said:

There for the beer, yer only there for the beer, there for the beeeeur, yer only there for the beeur.🍺

I’m only jealous, oh I’m only jealous………..😂

Nailed it .....  😁👌

1 hour ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Nailed it .....  😁👌

Have a great time.👍🍺

Cruickie's Moustache

Lucky to get two tickets via Uefa Ballot for the Swiss game.

Hefty price but its the final piece of the jigsaw as had chosen this game and booked up for Cologne straight after the draw.

Would love to go for longer but tied up with work etc.

Starting to get into practice - Zwei Bier bitte.

Sooperstar
27 minutes ago, Cruickie&#x27;s Moustache said:

Lucky to get two tickets via Uefa Ballot for the Swiss game.

Hefty price but its the final piece of the jigsaw as had chosen this game and booked up for Cologne straight after the draw.

Would love to go for longer but tied up with work etc.

Starting to get into practice - Zwei Bier bitte.

It'll be busy, better getting a double round in I would think. 

14 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

You need to be careful with the monthly pass as it only works on certain trains so be prepared to plan ahead. I bought the Euro Fans tickets via the DB website. If you have a match ticket you can get 2 train tickets (i.e. To and from a host city). 2nd class tickets are roughly 30 euros one-way. 

Yeah I'm aware of that, they are good for all trains, trams, and buses though just not the ICE/IC trains. We're only travelling from Frankfurt-Cologne- Stuttgart-Frankfurt.  Great value👍

On 25/01/2024 at 17:30, Sooperstar said:

A bargain for what is sure to be a fantastic occasion and a memorable victory. 

Pretty glad my application for €400 tickets for the Germany game failed 😛

Sooperstar
45 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Pretty glad my application for €400 tickets for the Germany game failed 😛

Munich is too far away anyway. A fan zone in Dusseldorf for us for that one I think.