Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

Francis Albert

For some reason I can quote but not comment on SE16 3LN's post. I am not sure that recent events support the view that most of the Arab world want genocide of the Jewish people. Maybe it has happened but I have not seen much reporting of mass demonstation or violence in the "Arab Street" about the Israeli response to the Hammas atrocities. The biggest demostrations, as far as reports tell) seem to have occured in the UK and US. Maybe the Arab people have a clearer idea of the nature of Hamas, Hezbolla and their paymaster Iran than their Western fans.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

Francis Albert

Another snippet from today's papers. A kindegarten in Berlin named after Anne Frank is seeking to change its name to "something less political". So memorising the victims of the Holocaust is now "political"? 

Frghtening.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That'll be the absolute majority of people who can hold more than one thought in their heads at any given time. 

I thought it didn't happen though? These far right, Tommy Robinson, army veteran, poppy sellers are just making mischief, no?

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I thought it didn't happen though? These far right, Tommy Robinson, army veteran, poppy sellers are just making mischief, no?

How many of lads have you got lined up for Sunday Tommy

Hahahaha, you called me Tommy. Brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday like I am every year with "lads" who have served their country.

Don't forget the quotes, it makes you edgy 👍🏻

HeartsandonlyHearts
5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

So you consider Hamas as good. Not surprised but it's your own words so you cannot say you have been misunderstood or misquoted.

Always helps when me when I know the level of person I am debating with. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

The Mighty Thor
26 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Hahahaha, you called me Tommy. Brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday like I am every year with "lads" who have served their country.

Don't forget the quotes, it makes you edgy 👍🏻

Mate your poppy superiority shtick is completely wasted on me. 

You go and pay your respects with the lads and don't worry about what people who want to protest about indiscriminate killing of civilians get up to. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
15 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You go and pay your respects with the lads and don't worry about what people who want to protest about indiscriminate killing of civilians get up to. 

Did you post on here October 7th protesting about Hamas and indiscriminate killings of civilians?

I just checked, you didn't.

You did post October 8th but is was for something more important to you.

Edited by HeartsandonlyHearts

Malinga the Swinga
28 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Yep, by his own words, Diadora Van Basten stated, that in this conflict of good v evil, only Israel was evil.  By that statement, he believes Hamas are good.

That's quite something considering their record of terrorism, and not something many would consider coming out with.

Not sure being a supporter of Hamas is something I ever thought would be allowed on here, imagine reaction if someone had said they thought IRA were on side of good in 70's or 80's, but there you go, that's his opinion and he has to live with it 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Another snippet from today's papers. A kindegarten in Berlin named after Anne Frank is seeking to change its name to "something less political". So memorising the victims of the Holocaust is now "political"? 

Frghtening.

Not surprised given the rise of anti Semitic incidents. Seems it's only Palestinian children that we should be concerned about, Jewish ones fair game apparently.

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Poppy superiority 😂. You're making a right tit of yourself. If you ever left the students union or your bedroom now and again you'd know that there's a strength of feeling up and down the country against a pro terrorist organised protest being allowed to take place this weekend of all weekends.

Maybe get out for a while. Have a pint in the local, take in a Hearts game. You might enlighten yourself. Don't take everything you read on here as fact, or public opinion for that matter.

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Did you post on here October 7th protesting about Hamas and indiscriminate killings of civilians?

I just checked, you didn't.

You did post October 8th but is was for something more important to you.

Checking when I posted😂

I was in Berlin getting pissedyou melt. 

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, JyTees said:

If you ever left the students union or your bedroom now and again you'd know that there's a strength of feeling up and down the country against a pro terrorist organised protest being allowed to take place this weekend of all weekends.

Haud oan, I thought the demonstrations were against the mass slaughter of Palestinian civilians by the IDF? 

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Poppy superiority 😂. You're making a right tit of yourself. If you ever left the students union or your bedroom now and again you'd know that there's a strength of feeling up and down the country against a pro terrorist organised protest being allowed to take place this weekend of all weekends.

Maybe get out for a while. Have a pint in the local, take in a Hearts game. You might enlighten yourself. Don't take everything you read on here as fact, or public opinion for that matter.

Another one 😂

The strength of feeling outwith your facebook feed and Daily Mail pages is for a ceasefire. Overwhelming support as it goes. 

There's no terrorist organisation arranging protests. It's all made up to make you hate people who don't exist. It's culture wars 101

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Checking when I posted😂

I was in Berlin getting pissedyou melt. 

You were probably ferrying rockets down some tunnel betwen Egypt and Gaza, you shemagh wearing scumbag.

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You were probably ferrying rockets down some tunnel betwen Egypt and Gaza, you shemagh wearing scumbag.

I was with a bunch of rockets 😂

Diadora Van Basten
33 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yep, by his own words, Diadora Van Basten stated, that in this conflict of good v evil, only Israel was evil.  By that statement, he believes Hamas are good.

That's quite something considering their record of terrorism, and not something many would consider coming out with.

Not sure being a supporter of Hamas is something I ever thought would be allowed on here, imagine reaction if someone had said they thought IRA were on side of good in 70's or 80's, but there you go, that's his opinion and he has to live with it 

Netanyahu and Hamas have been on the same side neither wanted peace or a two state solution. Just to clarify the good are the Palestinians and not Hamas.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.7010035

New Town Loafer
4 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Netanyahu and Hamas have been on the same side neither wanted peace or a two state solution. Just to clarify the good are the Palestinians and not Hamas.

What makes you say the Palestinians are ‘good’, out of interest?

Firstly, many of them support Hamas.

Secondly, your average Palestinian would have views that you would, I assume, find repugnant.

27 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Haud oan, I thought the demonstrations were against the mass slaughter of Palestinian civilians by the IDF? 

That was my thinking as well.

Of course, there will be some heidbangers calling for an apocalypse or such some chicanery but, surely, there’s an irony in calls to ban it or wee Sunak having a go at the old bill, when just down the road people will commemorate people who died so….yes….people had the right to protest. As long as it’s legal.
That Braverman woman is, ironically, disrespecting that…..the witch !

Diadora Van Basten
20 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

What makes you say the Palestinians are ‘good’, out of interest?

Firstly, many of them support Hamas.

Secondly, your average Palestinian would have views that you would, I assume, find repugnant.

Half of them are children. 

il Duce McTarkin
23 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

your average Palestinian would have views that you would, I assume, find repugnant.

Welll, they give women a bit of a hard time, granted, but the stuff about the gays and hating Jews is difficult to argue with.

New Town Loafer
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Welll, they give women a bit of a hard time, granted, but the stuff about the gays and hating Jews is difficult to argue with.

Maybe I wasn’t clear in my post. Their views are class. 

:leveinproblem:

il Duce McTarkin
17 minutes ago, Boab said:

That was my thinking as well.

Of course, there will be some heidbangers calling for an apocalypse or such some chicanery but, surely, there’s an irony in calls to ban it or wee Sunak having a go at the old bill, when just down the road people will commemorate people who died so….yes….people had the right to protest. As long as it’s legal.
That Braverman woman is, ironically, disrespecting that…..the witch !

Spot on once again, Boab. 👍

Francis Albert
54 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another one 😂

The strength of feeling outwith your facebook feed and Daily Mail pages is for a ceasefire. Overwhelming support as it goes. 

There's no terrorist organisation arranging protests. It's all made up to make you hate people who don't exist. It's culture wars 101

Terroristw do not need to organise protests. There are plenty of useful idiots to do it for them.

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I’d be surprised if he had a ride in him

I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Malinga the Swinga
52 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Nope, you said the only evil was Israel. That's your words, not mine. 

Now you've shown your true nature, no pint in trying to weazle out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Diadora Van Basten
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nope, you said the only evil was Israel. That's your words, not mine. 

Now you've shown your true nature, no pint in trying to weazle out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Considering Israel were carrying out an apartheid policy and are now carrying out Ethnic cleansing and genocide, then I think it’s fair to say they are not very nice chaps and I am not particularly fond of the political consensus in the UK to enable them to commit war crimes with impunity.

Finally the word is weasel not Weazle.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Considering Israel were carrying out an apartheid policy and are now carrying out Ethnic cleansing and genocide, then I think it’s fair to say they are not very nice chaps and I am not particularly fond of the political consensus in the UK to enable them to commit war crimes with impunity.

Yep, keep going. In your words, Israel evil but Hamas aren't. No explanation required because it doesn't need explained.

Hamas recognised as terrorist group but good guys in your books. Care to explain their murderous deeds, their terrorist actions, their killing of civilians and their desire to wipe Israel off face of the earth? Nah, of course not, you think they're good guys, right behind their actions, cheering them on as they go.

Might have issue with my spelling but I won't take shit from someone who can't multiply.

Have a good night

9 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Canny stand all these tree huggers that support Palestine. Give me a good reason to support them? 

The Mighty Thor

I heard the morning that police are no longer investigating the 'assault' on the poppy seller that 'the lads' were getting extremely worked up about yesterday.

That's police speak for it didn't happen. 

Is it too late to cancel the pavement dancers?

joondalupjambo
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I heard the morning that police are no longer investigating the 'assault' on the poppy seller that 'the lads' were getting extremely worked up about yesterday.

Inside the station which you have got to assume has a lot of CCTV.  Wonder how the Daily Mail will spin it now after leading with it?

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Police speak for, "sorry there's no way we can identify them due to their balaclavas, we should've been there to protect and serve innocent members of the public at the time, but due to our incompetence, we failed the public again".

You're actually a sick wee prick, accusing an old veteran of lying just to suit your narrative. Stooping to new lows.

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

Canny stand all these tree huggers that support Palestine. Give me a good reason to support them? 

There’s a massive injustice that is not spoken about by the MSM. I think this video is very fair and balanced view of the Palestinian point of view. It is very long but even if you only watch a quarter of it I  pretty sure you will learn something you didn’t know.

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

There’s a massive injustice that is not spoken about by the MSM. I think this video is very fair and balanced view of the Palestinian point of view. It is very long but even if you only watch a quarter of it I  pretty sure you will learn something you didn’t know.

It's all lies.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

Canny stand all these tree huggers 

Heaven forbid folk want a better world.

nintchdbpict000001948328.jpg?w=960

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Police speak for, "sorry there's no way we can identify them due to their balaclavas, we should've been there to protect and serve innocent members of the public at the time, but due to our incompetence, we failed the public again".

You're actually a sick wee prick, accusing an old veteran of lying just to suit your narrative. Stooping to new lows.

No they actually said there was 'insufficient evidence'. 

I've not accused the old vetran of anything at all my good man. You feel free to show me where i have an we can contimue that conversation. 

What I have done is point out that gentlemen like your good self swallow any old shite that the papers and government put out there designed to rile you up and appeal to your sense of Britishness.

I don't think its particularly your fault that you don't have the intelligence or sense to see that they're taking the utter piss out of you.  

All i can suggest is that you perhaps take your news from a wider range of sources other than your facebook support grtoup and maybe stop for a minute and think about things. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've not accused the old vetran of anything at all my good man. You feel free to show me where i have an we can contimue that conversation. 

What I have done is point out that gentlemen like your good self swallow any old shite that the papers and government put out there designed to rile you up and appeal to your sense of Britishness.

I don't think its particularly your fault that you don't have the intelligence or sense to see that they're taking the utter piss out of you.  

All i can suggest is that you perhaps take your news from a wider range of sources other than your facebook support grtoup and maybe stop for a minute and think about things. 

You and your terrorist sympatising kind need to piss off back to Kerrydale Street. 

:seething:

🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇯🇪🇬🇧

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You and your terrorist sympatising kind need to piss off back to Kerrydale Street. 

:seething:

🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇮🇱🇬🇧🇯🇪🇬🇧

😂

26 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The fallacy of returning somewhere your ancestors lived is absurd .

it applies to both sides .

those in Gaza , many have never lived anywhere else .

a historical claim to something is pretty pointless - and that applies across the globe , to every nation

12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Insufficient evidence = it didn't happen? That would imply you believe the veteran made it up, no?

🤡

il Duce McTarkin

It was probably a Mossad agent that nobbled the old poppy seller to make the Hamas lovers look bad.

5 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It was probably a Mossad agent that nobbled the old poppy seller to make the Hamas lovers look bad.

It was actually the CIA that done it. Its 9/11 all over with the CIA and Mossad working hand in hand to bring Muslims down.

il Duce McTarkin
16 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Insufficient evidence = penalty to Rangers.

:spoton:

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

The Mighty Thor
25 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Insufficient evidence = it didn't happen? That would imply you believe the veteran made it up, no?

🤡

Again, where did i say the vetran made it up?

Think about it. take your time. 

1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Mate I get it. Their land was taken by the western powers and given to Israel. Not one of the people alive in Gaza today lived on this land. People are just finding reasons to fight they always will. If it’s not religion, it’s land or oil.

What gets my goat is the imbeciles protesting waving Palestinian flags probably don’t back the issues we have at home. Why you ask….. because they are not trendy. Te very Celtic to support Palestine! 

Jeffros Furios

Back on topic Hamas are getting hammered and cowering like the pathetic rats they are .

:pleasing: