• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Jim_Duncan

• Malinga the Swinga

Diadora Van Basten
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Cool. Nothing to do with the US user info being easily accessed by the CCP, then?

I hate to break it to you, but the entire western world isn’t actually some Jewish-led conspiracy to kill Palestinians. 

It’s just a coincidence that the bill was passed at a “must pass” bill without any debate tied to funding for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. 

Francis Albert

Personally I am appalled by our close associations with colonialist settler states. The  US, Canada. Australia. New Zealand among others. The Nats would no doubt throw in the UK.

Jim_Duncan
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Personally I am appalled by our close associations with colonialist settler states. The  US, Canada. Australia. New Zealand among others. The Nats would no doubt throw in the UK.

😄

Our lack of strategic alignment with present-day Iran and China is what’s holding us back, Frank. 

Genocide really brings out the worst in our right wing posters. Not really a subject for jokes but it seems that's all they have left

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Genocide really brings out the worst in our right wing posters. Not really a subject for jokes but it seems that's all they have left

Sadly this is what’s to be expected when losing the argument.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

😄

Our lack of strategic alignment with present-day Iran and China is what’s holding us back, Frank. 

If only we weren't so right wing, Jim. :(

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sadly this is what’s to be expected when losing the argument.

Losing what argument TRMb? 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Losing what argument TRMb? 

Any argument. 

Have a look and you'll see.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Any argument. 

Have a look and you'll see.

I'd like you to tell me please, because I don't think that you really know.

Jim_Duncan
18 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

If only we weren't so right wing, Jim. :(

It's a burden those of us on the right side of history have to bear.

Diadora Van Basten

Mhairi Black brought up the subject of the mass graves found at Gaza’s destroyed hospitals at Prime Minister’s Questions.

Oliver Dowden said we can trust Israel to investigate themselves as they are a democracy.

It was notable that the Tory front bench did not support him in the way he was expecting.

5 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Fuel at a five month high due to Israel blowing up Iranian consulate in Syria.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68881429

Tik Tok to be banned after Zionist organisation the Anti defamation League angered that they can’t control it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c87zp82247yo

Our government is supporting a country that is hitting motorists in the pocket and reducing the likelihood of interest rates being cut any time soon.

Have a day off 👍

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I'd like you to tell me please, because I don't think that you really know.

Stop being an arse and give head another wobble.

il Duce McTarkin
33 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Stop being an arse and give head another wobble.

..or, how about you tell me who the 'right wing' posters are on this thread, and what the argument is that, in your opinion, they are losing?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

..or, how about you tell me who the 'right wing' posters are on this thread, and what the argument is that, in your opinion, they are losing?

Wish they would make up their mind about what constitutes “ right wing” I am  regularly labelled as one yet Im sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians in this situation . 

Francis Albert
54 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Wish they would make up their mind about what constitutes “ right wing” I am  regularly labelled as one yet Im sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians in this situation . 

Right winger is a term now loosely applied to anyone certain people disagree with. So if you oppose the idea that there is such a thing as a woman you are like JK Rowling a right winger. If you believe in Israel's right to exist you are a supporter of a colonialist settler state. The term left and right winger has lost any useful meaning. The leader of the Labour party is now a right winger because he is not aligned to the new left.

Edited by Francis Albert

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Right winger is a term now loosely applied to anyone certain people disagree with. So if you oppose the idea that there is such a thing as a woman you are like JK Rowling a right winger. If you believe in Israel's right to exist you are a supporter of a colonialist settler state. The term left and right winger. The leader of the Labour party is now a right winger because he is not aligned to the new left.

It kinda was a rhetorical question frank but thanks for your reply which is correct ! It’s meant to be a slur but it’s not . The left are now the fascists in every conceivable way . 

In my experience, people who are termed “ right-wing “ are people who are generally arseholes. The more right you go, the bigger the arsehole you are. 
In the context of this conflict, there are many arseholes but, confusingly for some, some are on the “ left “ side of the conflict.

Simply, it’s way to complicated to use right and left. Maybe that’s what our brains are telling us so we can comprehend it in our way of thinking.

You can’t !

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Simply, it’s way to complicated to use right and left. Maybe that’s what our brains are telling us so we can comprehend it in our way of thinking.

You can’t !

Tell that to XB52 and TRMb.

Japan Jambo
5 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Tell that to XB52 and TRMb.

maybe easier with pictures 😬

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

:greggy:

Jim_Duncan
4 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Right winger is a term now loosely applied to anyone certain people disagree with. So if you oppose the idea that there is such a thing as a woman you are like JK Rowling a right winger. If you believe in Israel's right to exist you are a supporter of a colonialist settler state. The term left and right winger has lost any useful meaning. The leader of the Labour party is now a right winger because he is not aligned to the new left.

On the money there.

All that needs added is the word 'extreme' or 'far'.

Edited by Jim_Duncan

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

😂😎

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:greggy:

Is he a right winger? What argument is he losing? 

Diadora Van Basten
41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The so called war aims have been a complete failure.

Genocide and Ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian civilian population were always the real war aims and they have been partially achieved.

Diadora Van Basten

Netanyahu has been on US TV calling student protests antisemitism and asking for them to be condemned.

The US speaker of the house who like the UK appears to have been bought and paid by Israel has said The National Guard should get involved in the student protests. In the 1970 when the national guard got involved in student protests students were killed.

An iDF soldier has confirmed that they regard all Palestinians as Hamas. He also said that some commanders in the IDF are settlers from the West Bank who believe in ethnic cleansing (this was the case with the World Kitchen killings of UK citizens).

The US has refused to join the calls by the UN to investigate the mass graves found at Gaza hospitals.

David Cameron approved arm sales to Israel whilst awaiting the result of Israel’s investigation into the World Kitchen killings.

Edited by Diadora Van Basten

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Netanyahu has been on US TV calling student protests antisemitism and asking for them to be condemned.

The US speaker of the house who like the UK appears to have been bought and paid by Israel has said The National Guard should get involved in the student protests. In the 1970 when the national guard got involved in student protests students were killed.

An iDF soldier has confirmed that they regard all Palestinians as Hamas. He also said that some commanders in the IDF are settlers from the West Bank who believe in ethnic cleansing (this was the case with the World Kitchen killings of UK citizens).

The US has refused to join the calls by the UN to investigate the mass graves found at Gaza hospitals.

David Cameron approved arm sales to Israel whilst awaiting the result of Israel’s investigation into the World Kitchen killings.

Good stuff.

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

What!! No video of said IDF soldier spewing his racist hate. So disappointing. It’s why I come on here. Without video proof it’s hard to take you serious. Time to raise your game.

Diadora Van Basten
8 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

What!! No video of said IDF soldier spewing his racist hate. So disappointing. It’s why I come on here. Without video proof it’s hard to take you serious. Time to raise your game.

I know you are being facetious but here you go anyway. No racism for you unfortunately.

On 24/04/2024 at 20:13, Boab said:

In my experience, people who are termed “ right-wing “ are people who are generally arseholes. The more right you go, the bigger the arsehole you are. 
In the context of this conflict, there are many arseholes but, confusingly for some, some are on the “ left “ side of the conflict.

You can’t !

Right wingers support Israel. People with a bit of humanity tend to side with the people being massacred. I certainly wouldn't call myself left wing, just a human being

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Right wingers support Israel. People with a bit of humanity tend to side with the people being massacred. I certainly wouldn't call myself left wing, just a human being

So right wingers aren't quite the full human then. Sounds familiar.

:interehjrling:

Diadora Van Basten

I would classify right wingers into two categories. Small c conservatives and Neocons. Small c conservatives like things to change slowly while Neocons are the war mongers who support Israel.

There are people who are right wing who don’t support Israel such as Alex Jones a well known right wing commentator in the US who called it a genocide something Bernie Sanders on the left wing has refused to call it a genocide.

Gundermann
2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Christian Zionists :vrface:

😄

Diadora Van Basten
25 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Another wrong-sort-of-Jew.

:clap:

She is spot on the narrative is false. 

couple of videos I watched:

1 Claims a Jewish student was stabbed in the eye by a Palestinian flag debunked (very funny).

2 The UK passed a law in March 2023 that the United Nations was biased against Israel and that Israel is not an apartheid state. 🫣

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Another wrong-sort-of-Jew.

:clap:

6/10, would bang (as long as she didn't talk).

Jim_Duncan
16 hours ago, XB52 said:

It must be nice to have a general bogeyman you can blame all the world’s woes on. Saves having to think about things. 

Gundermann
22 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

It must be nice to have a general bogeyman you can blame all the world’s woes on. Saves having to think about things. 

He's spot on and I can't see him blaiming a bogeyman but there are many about - Russia, Syria, Iran, Saudi and for a lot of the world, inc in western Europe, the UK and the US.

And if really have to *think* about whether Israel's massacre of civilians is wrong... :facepalm:

Edited by Gundermann

36 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

He's spot on and I can't see him blaiming a bogeyman but there are many about - Russia, Syria, Iran, Saudi and for a lot of the world, inc in western Europe, the UK and the US.

And if really have to *think* about whether Israel's massacre of civilians is wrong... :facepalm:

Imagine mentioning Israel in this thread and not the other murderous regimes around the world. Damn you for sticking to the topic

Actually damn me as I just noticed he was talking about my post😀😀

Edited by XB52

il Duce McTarkin
47 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

:sob:

It's such a shitty, ****ed-up world, Gundy.

It might be better to have never been born.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Is he still going oan about “ right wingers “ ffs he’s obsessed 🤩 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

I was talking about his catch-all ‘right wingers’ mantra. Life is more complicated than splitting folk into good guys and bad guys. It appears that some folk can’t quite get past that stage. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I was talking about his catch-all ‘right wingers’ mantra. Life is more complicated than splitting folk into good guys and bad guys. It appears that some folk can’t quite get past that stage. 

Why do you have to make everything so difficult, Jim?

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Why do you have to make everything so difficult, Jim?

I used to be a real sadist, now I’m just a sad realist. 

Diadora Van Basten

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68909511

Rather than send British troops into Gaza to deliver aid. The UK should be reinstating it’s funding of UNWRA and putting sanctions on Israel if they continue to block aid.

I watched a holocaust survivor say that when the UK defunded UNRWA the main aid agency in Gaza they moved from facilitating Genocide to participating in Genocide.

He also said he was surprised when he went to Israel how racist the Jews who survived the holocaust were towards the Arab natives.