Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

il Duce McTarkin
41 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Back on topic Hamas are getting hammered and cowering like the pathetic rats they are .

:pleasing:

:sweeet:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Heaven forbid folk want a better world.

nintchdbpict000001948328.jpg?w=960

I am all for wanting a better world. However in my world you punch me in the face and you getting bloopers back. 

In your world Hamas can attack Israel and not expect retribution. That’s not how the world works. 

If Hamas attacked the UK I am not covet similar.

All you soft as Tam White folk will be the end of our country. 

Edited by spirt of 98

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Again, where did i say the vetran made it up?

Think about it. take your time. 

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

il Duce McTarkin
24 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

I am all for wanting a better world. However in my world you punch me in the face and you getting bloopers back. 

In your world Hamas can attack Israel and not expect retribution. That’s not how the world works. 

Ok, so in your world, if you punch me in the face I am cool to go and kill your family when I come round to boot you in the balls.

I'll ask them to leave the house first though, to clear the way for your gonad shoeing, but I'll have some of my boys chib them up as they're climbing in to the family car to nip round to Nan's.

Magic.

You know **** all about soft as Tam White, btw, and that's a fact. 

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Again, where did i say the vetran made it up?

Think about it. take your time. 

You said "it didn't happen", which implies the veteran was lying. Surely even for your skewed logic, that's not difficult to work out.

19 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

I'll put the same question to you seeing as you're chiming in. If Mighty Mouse infers that it didn't happen, the only possilble conclusion can be that the veteran made things up. Yes or no? It only require's a one word answer. See if you can manage it because numbnuts is clearly having difficulty.

40 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

At what point do you think Israel will get their retribution? Or will it be when Palestine no longer exists. Sounds a lot like Hamas desire to eradicate Israel.

Both parties are full of evil nut jobs and as John said earlier in the thread, this conflict is nothing new, has been going on for eons and is very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon.

It's just rinse and repeat, and a bit of a proxy war. Backing Israel's claim to self defence is nonsense, as is backing any Palestinians who support Hamas - there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

15 minutes ago, kila said:

At what point do you think Israel will get their retribution? Or will it be when Palestine no longer exists. Sounds a lot like Hamas desire to eradicate Israel.

Both parties are full of evil nut jobs and as John said earlier in the thread, this conflict is nothing new, has been going on for eons and is very unlikely to be resolved anytime soon.

It's just rinse and repeat, and a bit of a proxy war. Backing Israel's claim to self defence is nonsense, as is backing any Palestinians who support Hamas - there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Well said and at the same time heart breaking.  It's always the innocent that suffer.  If we had an ounce of humanity we'd have a UN with some balls to take down both sides and force peace in that area.   Unfortunately we've idiots and racists on all sides with big guns and bigger egos.  

What would happen if all 5 million people in Palestine simply walked peacefully to Israel and nicked their land back?  5 million peaceful walkers in this media day and age surely couldn't be shot ? 

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, JyTees said:

You said "it didn't happen", which implies the veteran was lying. Surely even for your skewed logic, that's not difficult to work out.

The police said it didn't happen mate. I just typed what they said out.

Surely you can read that and process it. Right?

Oh and by the way you also realise its British Transport Police and not Police Scotland? Right?

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I'll put the same question to you seeing as you're chiming in. If Mighty Mouse infers that it didn't happen, the only possilble conclusion can be that the veteran made things up. Yes or no? It only require's a one word answer. See if you can manage it because numbnuts is clearly having difficulty.

You're showing yourself up a bit here. Have a break. 

30 minutes ago, kila said:

It is not my concern what’s happening in the Middle East.  Am more concerned with issues closer to home. That’s the trouble everyone calling out Isreal is just an attention seeker.

52 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Ok, so in your world, if you punch me in the face I am cool to go and kill your family when I come round to boot you in the balls.

I'll ask them to leave the house first though, to clear the way for your gonad shoeing, but I'll have some of my boys chib them up as they're climbing in to the family car to nip round to Nan's.

Magic.

You know **** all about soft as Tam White, btw, and that's a fact. 

I’d like to see you try! 

So tell me what should Isreal do sit back and suck it up. Am a front foot guy! I say mess with me a get what’s coming. 

Edited by spirt of 98

4 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

It is not my concern what’s happening in the Middle East.  Am more concerned with issues closer to home. That’s the trouble everyone calling out Isreal is just an attention seeker.

Ah, I hadn't realised conflicts in the Middle East don't impact us at home and the UK aren't involved at all.

Calling out Israel's hypocrisy is not attention seeking, nor is calling out Hamas support. I guess you want the rest of the world to just stand by and watch regions destroy each other, rather than push for peaceful resolutions.

Edited by kila

I’d rather focus my energy on UK issues at home and solve all our poverty and homelessness than worry about Israel taking retribution. Which the have the right to do so without dogooders getting on the moral high ground. 

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, spirt of 98 said:

I’d like to see you try! 

You could like it all you want, but you really wouldn't have a choice, see.

image.png.e41a2546605bb463aad793d2b0a91aed.png

In your crude analogy I'm Hamas and I'm getting 'bloopers' back for digging you in the chops. Fair enough, as I'm the aggressor, aye, but switch it round and you're Hamas punching me in the pus first, then I'm the IDF, so in effect, me and my cronies can do wtf we like to you and your family in return, as long as you get your hoof in the sacks your family are collateral damage, because that's what's effectively happening in real life.

So, you can ram your macho bullshit up your arse. That's something I'd like to see you try.

I see nobody , none of the protesters have asked Hamas to lay down their arms and hand themselves in for trial.

That’s a March Id support

5 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You could like it all you want, but you really wouldn't have a choice, see.

image.png.e41a2546605bb463aad793d2b0a91aed.png

In your crude analogy I'm Hamas and I'm getting 'bloopers' back for digging you in the chops. Fair enough, as I'm the aggressor, aye, but switch it round and you're Hamas punching me in the pus first, then I'm the IDF, so in effect, me and my cronies can do wtf we like to you and your family in return, as long as you get your hoof in the sacks your family are collateral damage, because that's what's effectively happening in real life.

So, you can ram your macho bullshit up your arse. That's something I'd like to see you try.

Eh I think you’ll find Hamas killed lots of Israelites and took many as hostages. That’s the point where the gloves come off. Your comparison to a punch in the face is a joke right???

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I see nobody , none of the protesters have asked Hamas to lay down their arms and hand themselves in for trial.

Correct. 

This country is finished with all these wallopers that support all these criminals. 

2 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

Mate I get it. Their land was taken by the western powers and given to Israel. Not one of the people alive in Gaza today lived on this land. People are just finding reasons to fight they always will. If it’s not religion, it’s land or oil.

If someone took my family's land without recompense I'd probably still be quite annoyed about it, even ignoring the whole religion, partitioning, and dead relatives thing.

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Eh I think you’ll find Hamas killed lots of Israelites and took many as hostages. That’s the point where the gloves come off. Your comparison to a punch in the face is a joke right???

It was your comparison, tbf, in the post that you made that I quoted, so there's more than a fair chance that it's a bit of a joke. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

It was your comparison, tbf, in the post that you made that I quoted, so there's more than a fair chance that it's a bit of a joke. 🤷‍♂️

I don't mind people occasionally misunderstanding what other people say on the board, but they should at least try to understand their own posts. :eek:

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

If someone took my family's land without recompense I'd probably still be quite annoyed about it, even ignoring the whole religion, partitioning, and dead relatives thing.

From my limited knowledge of it all Isreal occupy the land how er it was all agreed and driven by the victorious side after the war. 

3 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:greatpost:

I don’t need to know all the history word for word to know you are a …..

Edited by spirt of 98

Diadora Van Basten
2 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

Mate I get it. Their land was taken by the western powers and given to Israel. Not one of the people alive in Gaza today lived on this land. People are just finding reasons to fight they always will. If it’s not religion, it’s land or oil.

What gets my goat is the imbeciles protesting waving Palestinian flags probably don’t back the issues we have at home. Why you ask….. because they are not trendy. Te very Celtic to support Palestine! 

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh and by the way you also realise its British Transport Police and not Police Scotland? Right?

Did they? Would like to see that quote.

"insufficient evidence" was the quote I saw...

55 minutes ago, JyTees said:

No

I've checked his quotes and that's how it was interpreted by him.

British Transport police using some of the best CCTV cameras and interviewing various witnesses have not found sufficient evidence to charge anybody.  

9 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

From my limited knowledge of it all Isreal occupy the land how er it was all agreed and driven by the victorious side after the war. 

And if someone took my family's land without recompense I'd probably still be quite annoyed about it, even ignoring the whole religion, partitioning, and dead relatives thing.

4 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

No

British Transport police using some of the best CCTV cameras and interviewing various witnesses have not found sufficient evidence to charge anybody.  

All that means is there was no corroboration, what it doesn’t mean is that it never happened. 

All that means is there was no corroboration, what it doesn’t mean is that it never happened. 

So no one knows if it happened or not. 👍

11 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

To be fair Al Jazeera is an interesting watch on many subjects, not least because they have a different perspective. As you'll note on the clip though they are also funded by the Qatari government, the same government that gives safe harbour to the Hamas leadership that committed the atrocities on the 7th October which has directly led to this round of blood letting.

There are two sides to this, you are screeching like a bot; I'm finding it hard to believe someone parked comfortably in the west could actually have such a total lack of nuance in their beliefs on this subject.

Edited by Japan Jambo

Just now, Nobreath said:

So no one knows if it happened or not. 👍

I am sure the victim knows. Is his credibility in question? 

I am sure the victim knows. Is his credibility in question? 

I believe he believes it happened. 

28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Nobody will . I watched an interesting program where palestinians from within Palestine were being interviewed and they said they were happy for Hamas to launch rockets  from within the civilian population. Even though it meant they would likely be bombed 

Edited by GBJambo

Jeffros Furios
16 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

The guy must be celtic 

Edited by Jeffros Furios

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

No

Is the correct answer.

Jeffros Furios
10 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

To be fair Al Jazeera is an interesting watch on many subjects, not least because they have a different perspective. As you'll note on the clip though they are also funded by the Qatari government, the same government that gives safe harbour to the Hamas leadership that committed the atrocities on the 7th October which has directly led to this round of blood letting.

There are two sides to this, you are screeching like a bot; I'm finding it hard to believe someone parked comfortably in the west could actually have such a total lack of nuance in their beliefs on this subject.

Or he hates Jews 

il Duce McTarkin
25 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Common ground, at last. 👍

New Town Loafer
2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Average protester right there 

Surprised they didn't mention: 

a) the patriarchy

b) white males

c) trans genocide

3 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Back on topic Hamas are getting hammered and cowering like the pathetic rats they are .

:pleasing:

Humza and Thor will be raging their team is getting beat 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Look mate, I've not read or heard anything from the police regarding the incident at Waverley. You posted earlier, with a certain amount of glee, that the police “are no longer investigating” which apparently “is police speak for it didn't happen". That’s your interpretation, not the police, not mine, yours. This to me would infer your perception of events is the veteran was telling porkies.

For me, I think it’s extremely poor form to suggest that a 78 year old veteran, doing his bit for Poppy Scotland or the RBL, is making things up. I’m not sure why he’d make it up. I'm even less sure why you'd think he made it up. Maybe he’s far right? Maybe he’s secretly a journalist working for the Daily Mail? Maybe he’s related to Tommy Robinson? Maybe a pavement dancer or one of the “lads”? Maybe though…he’s actually telling it how it happened? If it was a choice between police incompetence investigating an alleged assault, or the veteran lying, I know which version I’d go with. You’re happy with your version, I’ll stick with mine.

I’m sure if a few “lads” smacked a couple of flag waving, Hamas supporting students round the lugs you’d probably have a different view.

Our opinions differ, I’ll leave it there.

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I’m sure if a few “lads” smacked a couple of flag waving, Hamas supporting students round the lugs you’d probably have a different view.

We'll find out at the weekend.

:jj:

48 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

No

Exactly. His interpretation was the veteran made it up.

15 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Oh my God. This thread 🤐

Can we just organise a Royal Rumble round the back of the Wheatfield next home game, please?

Full of entrenched views.

It's possible to see that both Israel and the Palestinians have huge grievances.   I support Israel in wiping out Hamas who've shown themselves to be barbaric murderers, and at the same time I would like to Israel to attempt as much as possible to keep civilian casualties in Gaza to an absolute minimum. A near impossible task.