Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Crikey. You are on one. The mistake your making here is this is a forum where people can outline their views, in this case on a situation where i don't think any of us really understands its origins. 

Chill out, use others opinions to challenge and inform your own. 

Oh I see, the mistake i'm making is not cozying up to this guy who comes in, says i'm an entitled child, and goes on to say absolutely sweet FA about ANYTHING I said.

He's informing me about anything? Is this a joke or did I miss some nugget in there? 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Oh I see, the mistake i'm making is not cozying up to this guy who comes in, says i'm an entitled child, and goes on to say absolutely sweet FA about ANYTHING I said.

He's informing me about anything? Is this a joke or did I miss some nugget in there? 

OK. Whatever. Please feel free to put me on ignore. 

36 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Bloody hell, shut up and stay about of it because you're an attention beggar who knows FA about it. It's like saying England exists because of religion since the monarch is head of the church. In fact get into ignore where you won't waste another pixel on my screen with your attention begging.  

You have totally lost the plot, thankfully you have put me on ignore so I won't have to see anymore of your ignorant, arrogant replies. Your head is so far up your arse it's unreal.

Byyy The Light
27 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:rofl:

If this is him after a couple of pipes, I'd hate to see him after a dozen pints.

angry-dog-angry.gif

:rofl:

50 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

What Mistake am I making? One is better than the other UI think? They need to talk?. That's your answer? And I haven't grasped it? And you're some sort of advisor here?

Try not bothering me with this infantile shite in a topic you know nothing about but simply want to enter in a frankly childish solution. That sounds like a primary school teacher talking to kids. So don't bother me with it.

Question for you.

How often have you been to the Middle East?

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

with all this in the news I hope we don’t forget our empathy and passion for the Ukrainians as their thread has slipped onto the bottom half of page 2

😂

49 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

you’re right mate he is talking down to you but surely that’s standard issue when discussing things on the internet it’s almost compulsory to survive - replace actual knowledge with half-assed attitude broadly speaking

trying not to talk down to you here but hopefully your recent postings are down to nicotine withdrawal or that (false) euphoria feeling when you think you’ve given up for ever after a few weeks rather than anything more serious (not that smoking isn’t a serious matter)

being a smiley simpleton I think I’m on ignore tho ☹️

IMG_5946.jpeg

Jeffros Furios

I believe JFK is originally from Hamilton and has been probed  by aliens .

Or he's a raving lunatic .

Many reports coming through now that babies have been found beheaded. If this is true, and it seems it could be, then this will be a level of terrorism I never thought I would ever see.

The bigger picture as we've seen in the last 40 years is how much more is Iran and Russia strengthened in region. The last major invasion was in Lebanon in 1982 which basically resulted in Iran being strengthened as a major player. 

8 minutes ago, biglaff said:

Many reports coming through now that babies have been found beheaded. If this is true, and it seems it could be, then this will be a level of terrorism I never thought I would ever see.

I’ve also seen reports of children being burned alive posted in Twitter. I’ll hold off until the official new outlets report them and hope they never have to. 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Where? 

Being reported by reliable twitter accounts, soldiers and some news agencies that are seen as reputable. Obviously still waiting for  full confirmation though. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I’ve also seen reports of children being burned alive posted in Twitter. I’ll hold off until the official new outlets report them and hope they never have to. 

Yes I’m always wary of reports like this 

after all didn’t “ the hun” place babies heads on spears in WW1 ? Allegedly ! 

Just now, Tazio said:

****.  This is starting to sound like specific tactics by planners.  Maximum unspeakable atrocity to instigate maximum response.  

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes I’m always wary of reports like this 

after all didn’t “ the hun” place babies heads on spears in WW1 ? Allegedly ! 

The Myanmar junta used bayonets to remove unborn children form pregnant mothers, before throwing them onto the fire. This i know from people who saw it happen.

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Show sone respect 

Ha, i'm kinda kidding, but at the same time, how many sisters do you have? 

AlphonseCapone

Screenshot_20231010-205418.thumb.png.73a85751a6247013aaa4607c32ab274d.pngScreenshot_20231010-205459.thumb.png.488581ad868894200f946324c8414bad.pngThe BBC has two separate posts, once about babies being killed, which is obviously horrific enough, and one about victims being found beheaded. I'm not sure if this being put together as babies being beheaded or if another source is confirming that. Regardless, ****ing disgusting.

Israel does what it does. Tactics and strategy are open to discussion.

One thing that is definitely not in doubt. The current bombing of Gaza and the resultant deaths of Palestinians is creating thousands more radicals willing to die to destroy Israel. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Israel does what it does. Tactics and strategy are open to discussion.

One thing that is definitely not in doubt. The current bombing of Gaza and the resultant deaths of Palestinians is creating thousands more radicals willing to die to destroy Israel. 

Yep 

Another perspective

Gaza  news 

Today, October 10, marks the fourth day of the Palestinian uprising from Gaza. At the time that I am writing to you, the Palestinian Ministry of Health is reporting that Israeli forces have killed 788 Palestinians in Gaza and injured at least 4,100. But while resistance forces continue to maintain territorial control outside of Gaza, including Israeli military bases which have been taken over, Israeli forces annihilate captive Palestinian families in their homes in Gaza, often without warning. Airstrikes from the sky have been compounded by reports by Euro-Med Monitor and others of the use of white phosphorus yet again, a chemical weapon that causes serious injury and death when it comes in contact with the skin or is inhaled or swallowed. Israeli airstrikes have also already made 187,500 Palestinians in Gaza homeless, internally displaced by the destruction of their homes.

For many Gazans, this is a second, or third displacement, as the majority of Gaza residents are refugees from across Palestine. Most recently, the Israeli Defense Minister referred to Palestinians in Gaza as “human animals” and declared that in addition to cutting off any electricity, Israel would block access to food, water, or fuel to the more than 2 million Palestinians living there, more than half of which are children. Last night Israeli forces cut access to water going into Gaza, ensuring that this declaration was carried out. This is nothing less than a genocidal decision.

These facts apprise us of the crux of the matter: Palestinians live and die at the whim of the Israeli state, which has worked toward our elimination as early as 1947. The threat that Gazans, entrapped in a tiny enclave ¼ the size of London, will die en masse as a result of the Israeli decision to disrupt access to basic human needs, illustrates exactly the massive power difference between the Palestinian resistance fighters and the state. 

Outside of Gaza, in the West Bank and Jerusalem we are facing increased military presence, road closures, no access to checkpoints, and stifled movement between communities. Despite this, Palestinians have risen up against the colonial state and in solidarity with the Gaza uprising, marching in Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, Ramallah, and Jerusalem. Over the last three days, in suppressing Palestinian calls for decolonization, the Israeli state has killed numerous Palestinians in Nablus, Qalandiya, and Hebron. At the same time, settlers across Jerusalem and the West Bank used the opportunity to continue attacks on vulnerable Palestinian communities, and local reports indicate that state forces have armed settlers with additional weapons, rather than discourage more settler violence. Meanwhile, Israeli police have arrested Palestinian citizens in Yafa (Jaffa) and elsewhere arbitrarily. 

GSC will continue to send updates in the coming days, as things develop on the ground. In the meantime, we urge our friends to remember that we cannot analyze events as if they are happening outside of history. The uprising that began on October 7 is a response to decades of colonial violence, ethnic cleansing, genocide, and erasure. For many resistance fighters, it is likely the first time they have stepped foot outside of Gaza, for one reason only: they have been trapped in an open air prison by the Israeli state and its military. The destruction of the apartheid wall, reclaiming tools of violence weaponized against all Palestinians for decades, and the bravery to step outside of the genocidal siege — after many, many years of both nonviolent and violent attempts at resistance that have garnered no tangible victories — are all inevitable emblems of dignity.

Until liberation and return, 
Lara Kilani

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Another perspective

Gaza  news 

Today, October 10, marks the fourth day of the Palestinian uprising from Gaza. At the time that I am writing to you, the Palestinian Ministry of Health is reporting that Israeli forces have killed 788 Palestinians in Gaza and injured at least 4,100. But while resistance forces continue to maintain territorial control outside of Gaza, including Israeli military bases which have been taken over, Israeli forces annihilate captive Palestinian families in their homes in Gaza, often without warning. Airstrikes from the sky have been compounded by reports by Euro-Med Monitor and others of the use of white phosphorus yet again, a chemical weapon that causes serious injury and death when it comes in contact with the skin or is inhaled or swallowed. Israeli airstrikes have also already made 187,500 Palestinians in Gaza homeless, internally displaced by the destruction of their homes.

For many Gazans, this is a second, or third displacement, as the majority of Gaza residents are refugees from across Palestine. Most recently, the Israeli Defense Minister referred to Palestinians in Gaza as “human animals” and declared that in addition to cutting off any electricity, Israel would block access to food, water, or fuel to the more than 2 million Palestinians living there, more than half of which are children. Last night Israeli forces cut access to water going into Gaza, ensuring that this declaration was carried out. This is nothing less than a genocidal decision.

These facts apprise us of the crux of the matter: Palestinians live and die at the whim of the Israeli state, which has worked toward our elimination as early as 1947. The threat that Gazans, entrapped in a tiny enclave ¼ the size of London, will die en masse as a result of the Israeli decision to disrupt access to basic human needs, illustrates exactly the massive power difference between the Palestinian resistance fighters and the state. 

Outside of Gaza, in the West Bank and Jerusalem we are facing increased military presence, road closures, no access to checkpoints, and stifled movement between communities. Despite this, Palestinians have risen up against the colonial state and in solidarity with the Gaza uprising, marching in Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, Ramallah, and Jerusalem. Over the last three days, in suppressing Palestinian calls for decolonization, the Israeli state has killed numerous Palestinians in Nablus, Qalandiya, and Hebron. At the same time, settlers across Jerusalem and the West Bank used the opportunity to continue attacks on vulnerable Palestinian communities, and local reports indicate that state forces have armed settlers with additional weapons, rather than discourage more settler violence. Meanwhile, Israeli police have arrested Palestinian citizens in Yafa (Jaffa) and elsewhere arbitrarily. 

GSC will continue to send updates in the coming days, as things develop on the ground. In the meantime, we urge our friends to remember that we cannot analyze events as if they are happening outside of history. The uprising that began on October 7 is a response to decades of colonial violence, ethnic cleansing, genocide, and erasure. For many resistance fighters, it is likely the first time they have stepped foot outside of Gaza, for one reason only: they have been trapped in an open air prison by the Israeli state and its military. The destruction of the apartheid wall, reclaiming tools of violence weaponized against all Palestinians for decades, and the bravery to step outside of the genocidal siege — after many, many years of both nonviolent and violent attempts at resistance that have garnered no tangible victories — are all inevitable emblems of dignity.

Until liberation and return, 
Lara Kilani

Is this some kind of pissing contest?

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Question for you.

How often have you been to the Middle East?

Closest I have been to the middle east is a day in Egypt looking at pyramids. What's the relevance?

There should be no surprises over the atrocities, this is actually standard practice. I have seen them burn people alive, saw their head off with a knife while alive, dismember them alive.

That's been out there on video for years.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Closest I have been to the middle east is a day in Egypt looking at pyramids. What's the relevance?

That explains your knowledge of this current situation😃😃

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Well I lived in the UAE for a whole year so I reckon my opinions must carry 365 times more weight than yours!

(Does it matter that I was aged 2 at the time?)

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Well I lived in the UAE for a whole year so I reckon my opinions must carry 365 times more weight than yours!

(Does it matter that I was aged 2 at the time?)

You really think that's rational? See there are people who have never been to Australia or the moon even, yet they know a lot more about either place than people who have been there.

Do you understand that? Do you think everything I know about this is related to a day in Egypt? 

Dennis Denuto
12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I grew up there, but what do I know. 

Just now, Dennis Denuto said:

I grew up there, but what do I know. 

I don't know, what do you know? Do you know anything that would negate anything I have said?

Dennis Denuto
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't know, what do you know? Do you know anything that would negate anything I have said?

I posted my thoughts earlier, I have nothing to add. What I posted was how seemingly unresolvable conflicts have been resolved in my life time. 

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You really think that's rational? See there are people who have never been to Australia or the moon even, yet they know a lot more about either place than people who have been there.

Do you understand that? Do you think everything I know about this is related to a day in Egypt? 

The problem you have is that you know **** all and are making a ***** of yourself..

Plenty rockets in Gaza but we've got our own one in you .

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I posted my thoughts earlier, I have nothing to add. What I posted was how seemingly unresolvable conflicts have been resolved in my life time. 

That's fine, but it doesn't negate anything I have said.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Dude seriously, I'm commenting on a very serious and current crisis, you're rambling, addressing nothing. And I need to hit a kill switch?

Say something about it or stop bothering me with this pish. 

No, you are pissing about on a chat forum, same as the rest of us! Except you are doing it in a weird way that makes you seem a bit deranged...

Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

The problem you have is that you know **** all and are making a ***** of yourself..

Look piss off into ignore and level this to the adults. You're a moron who can negate nothing I say, so stupid you don't grasp that. So stupid you think ranting about me alters reality?

Yeah, off you go. 

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

No, you are pissing about on a chat forum, same as the rest of us! Except you are doing it in a weird way that makes you seem a bit deranged...

Really? Point out anything I have said on this topic that can be negated. You won't because you can't because you don't know enough about it.

Rather you're obsessing on me, not the topic, and you think I'm weird? 

Dennis Denuto
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That's fine, but it doesn't negate anything I have said.

Everything you have said paints a picture of Israel as superior to Palestine, you’ve done aggressively and even made a very opaque suggestion that Palestinians shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

Everything you have posted is from a position of aggression and would keep the conflict alive.

Supporting Israel’s Government policy is the same as supporting Hamas imo.  

il Duce McTarkin
11 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

"JFK-1 you are clear for takeoff", beep.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520x55xr4o3jmrcfd1e5

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Really? Point out anything I have said on this topic that can be negated. You won't because you can't because you don't know enough about it.

Rather you're obsessing on me, not the topic, and you think I'm weird? 

All I've seen from you was a few video links including one to a Hollywood movie, plus a load of abuse. 

Scroll to the top of this page and read our interaction. Read it slowly if necessary, and don't get distracted by any of the other posts by others.

Then get back to me...

I'm finding it difficult to fathom that some folk on here seem outraged by the Israeli retaliation. Families indiscriminately slaughtered. Women, children and babies killed in front of their helpless fathers. This is a different type of terrorism. This has taken it to new levels.

What would you expect the reaction to be? What would your reaction be?

We're dealing with animals. Pure evil. 

Everything you have said paints a picture of Israel as superior to Palestine, you’ve done aggressively and even made a very opaque suggestion that Palestinians shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

Everything you have posted is from a position of aggression and would keep the conflict alive.

You can't just toss this stuff around without giving detail. I haven't even taken a side at all, besides opposing Hamas. As for suggesting they shouldn't breed if you're for real on that its so vacuous I might suggest you shouldn't breed.

What policy have I supported that's objectionable? You won't come up with anything because I have supported nothing. Why do you make this shit up?

il Duce McTarkin

That James O'Brien handled it really well on his radio phone in show the other day, imo. No whattaboutery tolerated.