We're going to Hampden! - Semi final : Hearts v Rangers - tickets on sale

tartofmidlothian

Clark

Kingsley Kent Rowles 

Forrest Devlin Beni Hof Cochrane

Shanks Vargas

That’s how I’d line is up.

Feel we definitely need a Vargas / Oda up with Shanks as an outlet to go in behind. 

Means we have the likes of Boyce, Grant and one of Vargas / Oda to come on in the second half. 

Alternatively you could start Grant over one of Devlin / Nieuwenhof. Have him and Shanks behind Vargas.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• Luckies1874

• PapaShango

• Wee Mikey

Dagger Is Back
On 03/11/2023 at 16:20, dontkillbill said:

Weirdly they seem to suggesting that Hearts and Rangers fans are going to queue together in Central so not sure if they are just directing all fans out to Mount Florida. Kings Park is the right side of the stadium for our end but it is a bit further away.

That's what happened for the SCF last year. We had to get off at MF and hoof it from there. 

It was OK but you just need one twat.

6 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

The 17k there tomorrow will be treated like the 12k were in 2012 - one of the best Hearts games in recent history. 

It would certainly be up there alongside 2012. 2012 semi is probably my favourite match in terms of shock at winning and the emotion from the late winner. We have an absolutely abysmal record against Rangers in semis and finals (1 win in 17) so I'll certainly be going there in hope rather than expectation but I remember most people expecting us to get hammered against Celtic in 2012 so you never know. 

Fxxx the SPFL
51 minutes ago, been here before said:

How the **** can all these folks "desperate to go" not have garnered 5 pts over the last 2 years?

Totally agree anyone who wanted a ticket could have got one even folk with five LP’s can get one plus another too many lame excuses on here let’s get behind the lads and get stuck into them 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

You left it to the last minute why?

I didn’t me and 41 others were all sorted! 
Got a message asking for 3 tickets. However all sorted so thanks for your input 😘

Think it’s nearer 15000 tomorrow which is ok considering the time, opponent and how unnecessarily difficult 

HMFC made it to buy additional tickets 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

How the **** can all these folks "desperate to go" not have garnered 5 pts over the last 2 years?

It doesn't matter when their last game was. I'd rather have a Hearts fan on those seats tomorrow than a Rangers fan. But because of this ridiculous LP rule, that won't be the case.

7 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Be best turning up at Hampden and asking at the gate if you can get in lol 

Sold a spare outside at the 5-1 Final. Sold for face value, boy was delighted.

It’s never too late.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ticket office is closed tomorrow. 

If you are keen go to game and see if there are spares. 

Sure ticket office open in the morning for couple hours ?

19 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

So if we've sold between 15-17k then remind me again why every Hearts fan and their dug were greetin about it not being a 50/50 split??

I remember Hearts complaining about it, not the fans. Everyone knew we had no chance of selling out with a 50/50 split against Rangers.

Edited by Stanley_

luckyBatistuta
25 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

So if we've sold between 15-17k then remind me again why every Hearts fan and their dug were greetin about it not being a 50/50 split??

Tbf, most were only moaning that we weren’t being given the opportunity to sell them. Drip fed what they were giving us too

been here before
43 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

It doesn't matter when their last game was. I'd rather have a Hearts fan on those seats tomorrow than a Rangers fan. But because of this ridiculous LP rule, that won't be the case.

Ach Im sure whoever you've got next to you you can bore the arse of them about this very subject.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ach Im sure whoever you've got next to you you can bore the arse of them about this very subject.

Where are you sitting?

Just so that I can give you a twirlie.

😀

Social media was awash with every hearts outlet moaning about 50 50. We were never ever gonna sell over 20k no matter how much the club advertised it or made it more accessible. The simple fact is that the organisers called it spot on in terms of allocation. So many hearts fans are so quick to spit the dummy, blame old firm bias etc etc. Our fan base are habitual moaners. Even when, evidently, there's nothing to moan about. 

38 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Hearts are to blame for Hearts not selling more tickets, nobody else. 

I’m sure our board will make a statement holding their hands up to this.

43 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Hearts are to blame for Hearts not selling more tickets, nobody else. 

How? 5 loyalty points now needed and anyone with 5 or over can have an additional one. We were never selling out for this. 

Hahahahagahaga so the board are to blame... haha. Pathetic.if you wanted a ticket you'd get one. The reason we haven't sold more is down to us. The fans. The fact that so many of our fans (morons who Diss the league cup) don't want to go. Sunday afternoon, hassle to get to Glasgow, playing shite, general apathy are the reasons 

17 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Hahahahagahaga so the board are to blame... haha. Pathetic.if you wanted a ticket you'd get one. The reason we haven't sold more is down to us. The fans. The fact that so many of our fans (morons who Diss the league cup) don't want to go. Sunday afternoon, hassle to get to Glasgow, playing shite, general apathy are the reasons 

I still say , if we take over 15,000 it will be tremendous support for a Sunday game, live on TV, in Glasgow and against the favourites by a country mile! 👏 Well done everyone who is travelling through to Glasgow with everything crossed! 🤞Tomorrow is the final!!    

I agree, it is still a great support. I've never said its not. Sunday in Glasgow, playing shite. It's not ideal so to take 16k is terrific. My point is that all our social media outlets/social people cried out for 50 50 when we would never sell out that many. It just looks total cry baby shite which gives us rational fans a bad look 

I have a spare adult ticket in the South Stand Lower. If anyone reads this and wants to go but for whatever reason can’t afford to then it’s theirs. Just send me a PM and I can arrange to pass it on tomorrow morning. Leaving for Glasgow at 10am so will need to be early. 

Semi finals are played at a neutral ground to ensure neither team has 'home advantage'. If a team gets more than 50% of the tickets then they get closer to having 'home advantage' and the neutrality of the ground/fixture is diminished. Should be a 50/50 split regardless of how many each team does or could sell!

6 hours ago, been here before said:

As long as it's not you. You'd have an insomniac nodding off in no time.

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

No highlights of the game tomorrow on coonsul telly? 😏

No but viaplay usually make highlights available online. They did for yesterday's game.

been here before
2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

As long as it's not you. You'd have an insomniac nodding off in no time.

Boom, what a comeback...

1 minute ago, Independence said:

There was only 20,000 at last nights Aberdeen 1 H1b5 0 game! Mind you a Saturday evening for such a game? 

Wrong.

1 minute ago, Independence said:

There was only 20,000 at last nights Aberdeen 1 H1b5 0 game! Mind you a Saturday evening for such a game? 

Was 28k. Which is piss poor tbf

2 minutes ago, Independence said:

28 thousand, probably about 45k today

57 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

28 thousand, probably about 45k today

Yes.  2 sections in East Stand empty. Strange not to give at least one to Rangers. Common entrance with North Stand could have been used and there is line of stewards in way.

20231105_142403.jpg

2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Wrong.

Apologies , the Sunday Times states, 20,000. It must be wrong. If it was 28,000 that’s not bad for a game between two teams having to travel some distance and take in a live game. 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Did we sell our allocation? There seems to be loads of empty seats

I don’t see ‘loads’ of empty seats? Why are so interested? We have shifted about 16000 which is brilliant considering we are playing the huge favourites, it’s in Glasgow, live on TV and those going have to listen the ridiculous sectarian singing from Sevco fans for over 90 minutes.

Come on Hearts we can do this!   B

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Combined semi final attendance 73,092, with payments split 4 ways

We should get about £360,000 gate receipts

Money-spinner type fixture? 🤭

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes.  2 sections in East Stand empty. Strange not to give at least one to Rangers. Common entrance with North Stand could have been used and there is line of stewards in way.

20231105_142403.jpg

I was sitting close to the segregation. North stand doesn’t join with east stand. Probably not easy to close off the gap for such a small area