• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• Luckies1874

• PapaShango

• Wee Mikey

2 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Hey cheers lad...any chance of an update today...we must be over 16k by now

I've absolutely no idea. I know we sold 13k and had to get more tickets. So 15k was just a guess.

Nah. There have been a few dozen sold since they dropped it to the additional ticket for those with 5+ loyalty points. The suggestion that there would be a lot of people waiting till pay day seems to not have materialised. Be 15k max the way things are looking. 

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Nah. There have been a few dozen sold since they dropped it to the additional ticket for those with 5+ loyalty points. The suggestion that there would be a lot of people waiting till pay day seems to not have materialised. Be 15k max the way things are looking. 

Most season ticket holders I know aren't going.  Its a foregone conclusion.

Getting this message while trying to get u16 tickets.

"Unfortunately, you are trying to purchase tickets for an age restricted price class."

Any ideas of a way around this shit on the website?? Trying to purchase tickets for my kids

22 minutes ago, Chong said:

Getting this message while trying to get u16 tickets.

"Unfortunately, you are trying to purchase tickets for an age restricted price class."

Any ideas of a way around this shit on the website?? Trying to purchase tickets for my kids

Concessions are only available in certain sections. Maybe you're trying to buy concessions in a restricted (full oruce) section? 

Due to circumstances can only get to a couple of games per season.  Down to 2 points - I think I was at 20 odd about 2 years ago but been culled.  My sister and dad live down south and have buying history but would also go - at the moment that's 3 that can't buy a ticket.  Just need to watch it on the box instead which is a shame - I'm sure there are a few in the same boat that would go but being restricted.

5 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

The East stand holds 12,800, bud, which we haven’t sold out and I don’t know how much of the South Stand we have sold? ( I’ve not paid attention but I know I’m in the South upper at least  😁)

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Concessions are only available in certain sections. Maybe you're trying to buy concessions in a restricted (full oruce) section? 

Possible that Iain thanks sir. I'll try again in a bit. 

1 hour ago, dukebox said:

Due to circumstances can only get to a couple of games per season.  Down to 2 points - I think I was at 20 odd about 2 years ago but been culled.  My sister and dad live down south and have buying history but would also go - at the moment that's 3 that can't buy a ticket.  Just need to watch it on the box instead which is a shame - I'm sure there are a few in the same boat that would go but being restricted.

Similar situation, and can’t get a ticket.

In the past the club have opened up tickets to people registered by a certain date to stop people opening accounts to buy tickets - so to reduce the risk of Rangers Fans getting tickets through Hearts. 

But seems like they have no plans to do that and instead hand tickets back. 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Worse.  Team is rudderless with a manager who can't affect a game.

Also no :rudiyas: probably the most talismanic footballer our club has seen since the 50’s. 

11 hours ago, jamie1874 said:

Similar situation, and can’t get a ticket.

In the past the club have opened up tickets to people registered by a certain date to stop people opening accounts to buy tickets - so to reduce the risk of Rangers Fans getting tickets through Hearts. 

But seems like they have no plans to do that and instead hand tickets back. 

I’ve got 3 accounts I can get tickets on if anyone needs help getting any.

It's sad that today you need to be registered to buy a ticket...its no wonder people can't be bothered...we are ran by monkeys...all this loyalty point crap still....its should now be open to anyone that wants a ticket..

Scottish football is so far behind the world. Were just over the border you can get in a couple of hours before kick off and enjoy a beer and hotdog.   At the celtic game last weekend they where actually late opening the turnstiles...wtaf...the earlier you open the more you will sell...so much I don't agree with at the club.....however I will always be there as I'm a supporter and live in the hope that one day they will get everything right and not just the design of the new curtains. 

55 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

It's sad that today you need to be registered to buy a ticket...its no wonder people can't be bothered...we are ran by monkeys...all this loyalty point crap still....its should now be open to anyone that wants a ticket..

Scottish football is so far behind the world. Were just over the border you can get in a couple of hours before kick off and enjoy a beer and hotdog.   At the celtic game last weekend they where actually late opening the turnstiles...wtaf...the earlier you open the more you will sell...so much I don't agree with at the club.....however I will always be there as I'm a supporter and live in the hope that one day they will get everything right and not just the design of the new curtains. 

Its to try and stop rangers fans getting tickets in our end. Personally I think they should now allow ST holders unlimited amount of tickets. That way it's easy for people to sort tickets for mates who don't get to a lot of games.

been here before

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

Its to try and stop rangers fans getting tickets in our end. Personally I think they should now allow ST holders unlimited amount of tickets. That way it's easy for people to sort tickets for mates who don't get to a lot of games.

Exactly that. Considering how poorly the team is playing, the opposition, likely outcome and venue, 15,000 will be an outstanding turnout. It's tricky opening up tickets to a wider market without risking huns in our end, which no-one wants. We could probably safely go down to 3lps and discount past tickets bought v Rangers.

By The Light..

I'm only going as we missed the cup Beattie goal game due to attending a golden wedding dinner, no sure who is going to be our Beattie this time, live in hope though!

16 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Also no :rudiyas: probably the most talismanic footballer our club has seen since the 50’s. 

hearts legend...🏆🏆🫶🙌🙌🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wonder how ticket sales are looking ? 

F3 is open but barely touched, probably sold around 15k, sell out F it would be 18k

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

F3 is open but barely touched, probably sold around 15k, sell out F it would be 18k

Cheers buddy 

On 27/10/2023 at 19:15, dukebox said:

Are people thinking their won’t be a public sale then?

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

welcome-to-peebles-signpost-scottish-borders-town-scotland-KW0N3E.thumb.jpg.7ee30e8b2707319452b3f859b09008cb.jpg

🤣 Haven’t been on the thread yet, only jumped in today to see what was happening and couldn’t be bothered going through it all.

been here before
18 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

🤣 Haven’t been on the thread yet, only jumped in today to see what was happening and couldn’t be bothered going through it all.

To sum it up there's no public sale.

@chrisyboy7 will be along soom to tell us all yet again that he cant believe it.

been here before
12 minutes ago, The new West End said:

Going tomorrow to get another two tickets for pals

What's the best areas available view wise?

Its Hampden Chief its the least shit views you want.

Someones posted earlier whats available just now.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Its Hampden Chief its the least shit views you want.

Someones posted earlier whats available just now.

F3

image.thumb.jpeg.e6a7b787763c0895eb2f29db749cb3f5.jpeg

Ricardo Quaresma
12 hours ago, Ivan Drago said:

Are people thinking their won’t be a public sale then?

I don't see any LP requirement, is there still a minimum in place?

I have my ticket thru other channels, still have my account ticket available. If anyones desperately looking for one and can prove they aren't a hun chancing it you can use it. Just pm me. 

53 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

I have my ticket thru other channels, still have my account ticket available. If anyones desperately looking for one and can prove they aren't a hun chancing it you can use it. Just pm me. 

Just DMd you mate 

Coming by train to Glasgow and hoping to meet a mate in a pub in town before the game somewhere which won't be absolutely stacked with that lot and ideally might have some of our lot in it. Any ideas?

35 minutes ago, Piper1874 said:

Coming by train to Glasgow and hoping to meet a mate in a pub in town before the game somewhere which won't be absolutely stacked with that lot and ideally might have some of our lot in it. Any ideas?

I think most pubs in town will be fine mate. They tend to drink in Govan or at Mount Florida.

Ah well so much bumping of gums regarding 50/50 split and here we are not so much painting it Maroon but more like giving it a little touch up here and there.

40 plus years watching Hearts and never take semi-finals as a given. Not too hopeful but wasn't when we beat Celtic a few year back so who knows.

9 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I think most pubs in town will be fine mate. They tend to drink in Govan or at Mount Florida.

Sorry, worst bit of advice ever ! 😂

As at any Semi or Final involving the OF, the town will be busy, esp with KO time.

29 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

No offence, mate, but that's not true. There are next to no pubs in Govan that Rangers fans frequent, and Mount Florida is pretty much the same. They'll be drinking in and around Central Station, same as the Hearts fans who are travelling by train.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Piper1874 said:

There's a a couple of bars around Central Station - one's a big Witherspoon's, next to Radisson Blue.