Sporting Director ( merged )

heatonjambo

10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Correct.

Anyone thats run a small business never mind a multi million pound one has a decent handle on interview techniques.

Being held to randsome by an employee or future employee is common place, i guarantee a few dingles on here have attempted it.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out is the only response ive ever given or heard of.

Its basic stuff.

You've hit the nail on the head there.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• OTT

• heatonjambo

• Ricardo Quaresma

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, OTT said:

Yep, there is nothing wrong with project style signings. But its something that needs to be tempered. Honestly, I don't know why we signed Hof. After Grant & Kio both not working out, common sense dictates we needed someone we knew could hit the ground running. Devlin and Haring both possess the same limitations in being poor at forward balls. 

I hope we can keep pace with those in 3rd and then come the Winter window enhance the team to snatch 3rd in the 2nd half of the season. 

No offence to you, but we were making exactly the same excuses this time last year 

18 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

No offence to you, but we were making exactly the same excuses this time last year 

None taken, its a sad state of affairs when this seems to be about all we have. Going to be a long season :( 

6 hours ago, briever said:

Vargas and Tagawa don't look unsuited to the Scottish game.

What makes you say that about Vargas? He's direct, technically good and works hard. 

6 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Look at the brand of football Ange Postacoglu brought to Celtic and copy his vision. He was one for the high press and win the ball back at all costs. Never stop chasing or harassing and force their defence to make mistakes.

I agree to an extent and I absolutely want to see us try replicate that style however I think a bit too much is made of the "high press" in our league. Our best games so far this season (Partick aside) have been the 2 home European games where we have been able to press & force mistakes then hit on the break because the opposition have tried to play out a bit more. I'm not saying "we don't need to press", we do. It's more that the biggest issues we face are almost always caused when we have the ball and do nothing with it.

What we do out of possession isn't my main concern against the Killies and Motherwells, it's how lethargic we are on the ball. Ange's team were told under no illusions at every kickoff you go forward, you take quick throw ins and use a multiball system, there's no static players you're constantly moving when you're not the man in possession and trying to find space so there's fluidity, you maintain a good width to the play and give it to the unmarked man, if that means a vertical pass you go vertical. You play out from the back and create a triangle with a SINGLE defensive midfielder and the CBs, the other midfielders get forward to provide options in attack, the fullbacks invert. Most importantly though you NEED to be brave in possession and look to make yourself available and try to make passes even if you make mistakes, you can't abandon the philosophy, mistakes are forgivable because you can learn from them but hiding isn't. That also means the Tynecastle crowd needs to not freak out if a pass is misplaced, player gets caught in possession or we attempt to play out under pressure and it goes wrong.

I believe the right coach can get similar philosophies ingrained into these players. We might not have good enough players to score 100+ goals in a calendar year or win 25+ games a season but we should absolutely be able to create shots on target at home against teams that were bottom 6 last year. We also need to pick the team that gives us our best chance of making this system work and that does not include centre backs, full backs or a pairing of Haring & Devlin playing midfield.

periodictabledancer
4 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Why would a massively successful businessman interview someone for a position they have zero experience of?

Because the CEO & JS (arguably the responsible person for the footbal dept & accountable person respectively) didn't think he was the best option* so "the board" wanted a clean pair of hands to do the interview ? 

Rule out the non exec drectors and the finance/legal brains and there isn't many options . 

*CEO preference was an "experienced manager", publicly stated. 

Dennis Reynolds

So St. Mirren were going to get rid of Robinson, after getting them thier highest league position in years, to give Naismith the job?

We should have driven him to Paisley and given Robinson a lift back. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

So St. Mirren were going to get rid of Robinson, after getting them thier highest league position in years, to give Naismith the job?

We should have driven him to Paisley and given Robinson a lift back. 

NO

they were enquiring about Naismith before Robinson got the job 

5 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Its a bit unfair to class Boycie, Halliday and Haring as "not good enough" - they clearly have been good enough up till a year or so  ago, its just that they're getting older & slower (like all of us 😉)

Have we actually seen enough of Hoff to make a judgement yet ?  I've only seen him against Partick - nothing spectacular, but equally nothing to suggest he's sh1te either.   A bit like Grant.

I think the disconnect between what the manager has looked for  and what the recruitment team have delivered has been questionable for a few years.    Aaron McEneff  being a good example - JS described him as a box-to-box midfielder who would bring energy to our attacks ....... and while he was decent,  we didn't witness anything Hartley-esque  about him.   

Did Robbie ask for a Hartley and JS failed to find one and just went for McEneff as a poor substitute instead ?  Or did JS actually believe that McEneff  was  better than he turned out to be ?

McAneff had played something like 180 games in Irish football with 150 of those as a central midfielder in a midfield 2, 17 out of his 36 appearances for us were not as a central midfielder and even the games he did play in central midfield it was mostly as part of a midfield 3, any wonder we didn't see the best of him?

Also see the same with Jorge Grant, nearly 1 in 4 goals and 1 in 4 assists from left midfield, that drops to 1 in 7 from a central position 

Dennis Reynolds
5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

NO

they were enquiring about Naismith before Robinson got the job 

Robinson has been the manager since February so not really sure how the timelines are working here.

4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

McAneff had played something like 180 games in Irish football with 150 of those as a central midfielder in a midfield 2, 17 out of his 36 appearances for us were not as a central midfielder and even the games he did play in central midfield it was mostly as part of a midfield 3, any wonder we didn't see the best of him?

Also see the same with Jorge Grant, nearly 1 in 4 goals and 1 in 4 assists from left midfield, that drops to 1 in 7 from a central position 

Interesting stats on both these guys which I wasn't aware of.  👍   It does kind of back up the disconnect theory a bit. Either that or  playing someone  out of his most effective position was just shrugged off by  JS and/or RN for whatever reason.

I’m not so sure that the information contained in some posts on this thread are accurate.

I’d highly doubt that James Anderson was conducting the interviews for the new manager.  He’s openly admitted that he doesn’t know much about football.  I doubt anyone with his business acumen would conduct that interview, they’d leave that to someone with knowledge of the game.

St Mirren appointed a new manager 6 weeks before Neilson was sacked.  Why would they approach Naismith six weeks later?

7 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

I’m not so sure that the information contained in some posts on this thread are accurate.

I’d highly doubt that James Anderson was conducting the interviews for the new manager.  He’s openly admitted that he doesn’t know much about football.  I doubt anyone with his business acumen would conduct that interview, they’d leave that to someone with knowledge of the game.

St Mirren appointed a new manager 6 weeks before Neilson was sacked.  Why would they approach Naismith six weeks later?

I think the poster is insinuating that saint mirren were enquiring before they got Robinson but don’t know how that timeline matches up.

JA conducting interviews for manager is highly unlikely though.

7 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

I think the poster is insinuating that saint mirren were enquiring before they got Robinson but don’t know how that timeline matches up.

in that case, Naismith can’t be accused of holding a gun to AB’s head over a position that was already filled🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

in that case, Naismith can’t be accused of holding a gun to AB’s head over a position that was already filled🤷‍♂️

I think it’s nothing to do with a timeline

Hearts were aware that St Mirren had enquired about Naismith, and probably believed sooner or later someone would poach him, good chance he may have intimated he would be willing to move on if we wasn’t considered for Neilsons job, it was known almost as a given on here, the day Neilson left that Naismith would be the interim coach.

I think it was a case decided by someone at Hearts it was a case of use him or lose him, of course he was the cheap option, but it looks like the default option at Tynecastle will be to either promote from Within or give the job to someone they know

Edited by jbee647

For me, Savage is more culpable for the failures in the last 12 months than RN or the current management team.

The signing policy has been bewildering.

We needed a strong Centre Half after Halkett went down in Zurich. Instead we tried to muddle along until he was fit (the WC break helped in that respect). He then got injured again just before Christmas and we brought in a 21 year old into a shaky defence when we needed experience. 

We’ve needed a midfielder who can drive on since Rudi Skacel. Someone who can link with the forwards yet we’ve done nothing to bring one in. The closest was McAneff. 

Even looking at his World Cup there was not much to suggest Robles was fully deserving a 5 year extension. 

He’s like Calem, Devlin, Vargas and Atkinson. Project players. That’s alright if they are supplementing a Squad that  has quality. Problem is that some of these players are Poundland Moneyball.

This year we’ve brought in one strong centre half when we needed two and waiting on Halkett to come back (on the assumption he will come back the same as he was before injured). He’s also banked on Beni coming back as the same player which at the moment is unlikely.

At the end of last season Oda looked like a player transformed from the player we saw when he first came in because the tactics we played suited him. He now looks like the player we saw in February because we’ve gone back to the slow possession game. I suspect this is the same with Tagawa. I don’t think we’re alone with these issues as I think the Japanese players at Celtic are suffering from slow Brendaball.

The common denominator in all these failures has been Joe Savage.

This is amazing. 

A fantasist makes a few posts where loads of things just don't add up but, next thing you know, other posters jump in & try to shoehorn the inaccuracies into the narrative. 

Never change JKB. 😜😎

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

This is amazing. 

A fantasist makes a few posts where loads of things just don't add up but, next thing you know, other posters jump in & try to shoehorn the inaccuracies into the narrative. 

Never change JKB. 😜😎

Welcome to the internet. 😄

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Welcome to the internet. 😄

Exactly! 

Pte-internet, a simple "yer talking pish man" would've sufficed in any boozer around Gorgie. 

Edited by iainmac

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, NannyMaroon said:

If cost, sentiment and fomo overrules the most suitable candidate for the job (who I'd guess was Cifuentes/Wilder coaching teams) and that preferred candidate wouldn't accept Naisy in their team - then I guess we're stuck gambling that the failed B team coach becomes a decent manager as soon as possible and have to wear his inability to get our players to play to anything approaching their ability until he does. 

It's not a gamble I'm comfortable with but it's their decision. I don't think he's ready or has the skills to do that yet, but hey, he's cheap and heaven forbid he went to St Mirren and became a good coach at some point in the future. 

There's a reason the other coach was recommended and Naisy wasn't. Because they could get a lot more out these players than Naisy can. 

It's because he's been unable to this that we now seem to think Robinson, Mcinnes etc who we previously didn't want as an option now. Because they can get the best out of players. 

For me, it's a manager/coaching crisis. The players could be turned into a very good team. Naisy can't do that though. Not even at B team

level. 

Give him a few years of failure till the board are ready.

image.jpeg.06c215d5826e51607eab09d82b0ba425.jpeg

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Exactly! 

Pte-internet, a simple "yer talking pish man" would've sufficed in any boozer around Gorgie. 

I miss those days. 🤣

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

One thing about SMJs post doesn’t make sense.

Why were St Mirren looking to punt Robinson after the season he had last year with them for a complete rookie?

Makes no sense.

I thought the midden were after Naisy around a year ago, before robinson even, no?

Ricardo Quaresma
44 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

That seems the implication, yes

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

This is amazing. 

Never change JKB. 😜😎

Why are people so dismissive?

why is he a fantasist?

he may well have been told all this in good faith and is honestly relaying it as such.

but here is a question, why are we relying on such posts to try and gain any understanding of what is going on?

if our board is so professional and competent where is the communication and clarity?

we are a fan owned club (yes not run) but fan owned. 

why don’t the owners know what’s going on?

why does our sporting director (and board for that matter) view every euro trip as a jolly?

We are in such a situation, as the owners of our club, because the board are crap at communication.

3 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

why is he a fantasist?

he may well have been told all this in good faith and is honestly relaying it as such.

but here is a question, why are we relying on such posts to try and gain any understanding of what is going on?

if our board is so professional and competent where is the communication and clarity?

why does our sporting director (and board for that matter) view every euro trip as a jolly?

We are in such a situation, as the owners of our club, because the board are crap at communication.

Are you from Heaton or Hamilton? 😜

So many questions! 

Read the posts - littered with inaccuracies that have already been pointed out all over this thread. 

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Are you from Heaton or Hamilton? 😜

So many questions! 

Read the posts - littered with inaccuracies that have already been pointed out all over this thread. 

Ok you claim inaccuracies 

but why are the board allowing this to perpetuate 

Ricardo Quaresma
18 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

why is he a fantasist?

Isn't it reasonable to assume that when this works its way back to the club, a head is going to roll?

What am I missing? The numerical result of a board vote? If this is true, all persons privvy to that result are going to be looked at and most members would be eliminated instantly regarding being the blabbermouth

Every time I've seen this, the guilty party are rooted out and they're gone, lucky if they keep what happened confidential, so that they actually get another position in the future

Edit: Assuming this claim is true

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

36 minutes ago, iainmac said:

This is amazing. 

Never change JKB. 😜😎

Naismith and the players knew the job was his after his 2nd game as caretaker. I assume it got complicated with the pro-license carry on and Franky boy suddenly found himself as manager of Heart of Midlothian! I don’t believe anyone else was approached let alone interviewed. 

periodictabledancer
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Isn't it reasonable to assume that when this works its way back to the club, a head is going to roll?

Why.

None of this is "commercial in confidence " type stuff. 

I already knew some of the stuff  being alluded to and my "source" isn't on the board so there's clearly been open discussion about the situaton.  It's hardly earth shattering. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Why.

None of this is "commercial in confidence " type stuff. 

I already knew some of the stuff  being alluded to and my "source" isn't on the board so there's clearly been open discussion about the situaton.  It's hardly earth shattering. 

What did your source report? Something to do with this or other stuff?

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

What am I missing? The numerical result of a board vote? If this is true, all persons privvy to that result are going to be looked at and most members would be eliminated instantly regarding being the blabbermouth

Every time I've seen this, the guilty party are rooted out and they're gone, lucky if they keep what happened confidential, so that they actually get another position in the future

I would agree,

but I do believe the consensus from the fans is there is some form of split, schism, devision (dependent on your anx, choose which one) in the board/on field-off field management situation. 

i don’t think it is therefore beyond the realms of possibility that those involved in managing the club (within this split) let information slip to other parties, (possible then Chinese whispers) to push their own agenda.

a central point also still stands.

where is the communication form the club/board, to clear all this up for the us the owners?

for all the good that is going on (and there’s lots) we are so amateurish in so many ways - appointing a manager who actually can’t be our manager, a sporting director who spends more time on the bevy than meeting the are opponents in a professional capacity - are examples, that ruin all the good work we do.

untill the club actually speak to its owners on this issue , and injuries for that matter, speculation will continue.

it is within their gift to end it

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

What did your source report? Something to do with this or other stuff?

Same subject different details.

Alex Neil was our man but screwing up the UEFA money for a 3rd place finish meant no cash available to recruit.

The common theme seems to be a lack of money (or a lack of willingness to spend money) 

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Alex Neil was our man but screwing up the UEFA money for a 3rd place finish meant no cash available to recruit.

The common theme seems to be a lack of money (or a lack of willingness to spend money) 

NGL since the minute Joe Savage walked through the door, its felt like Alex Neil was always going to end up here. 

Hopefully circumstances allow for Joe to (finally) get his man in :D 

Do find it difficult to imagine him leaving Stoke for us though. But with how fast English clubs chew up and spit out managers, come next season, who knows what the landscape could look like. 

Saying all of this with the hope that Naisy is a roaring success. But for me, Alex Neil ticks more boxes. 

Ricardo Quaresma
5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Thanks; I have to go out, just incase anyone's waiting on reply 👍

8 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

It seems a bizarre situation, if that is the case.  If Naismith got third, he wouldn’t get the job, but if he didn’t he would, and did (in a manner).

2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

I agree to an extent and I absolutely want to see us try replicate that style however I think a bit too much is made of the "high press" in our league. Our best games so far this season (Partick aside) have been the 2 home European games where we have been able to press & force mistakes then hit on the break because the opposition have tried to play out a bit more. I'm not saying "we don't need to press", we do. It's more that the biggest issues we face are almost always caused when we have the ball and do nothing with it.

What we do out of possession isn't my main concern against the Killies and Motherwells, it's how lethargic we are on the ball. Ange's team were told under no illusions at every kickoff you go forward, you take quick throw ins and use a multiball system, there's no static players you're constantly moving when you're not the man in possession and trying to find space so there's fluidity, you maintain a good width to the play and give it to the unmarked man, if that means a vertical pass you go vertical. You play out from the back and create a triangle with a SINGLE defensive midfielder and the CBs, the other midfielders get forward to provide options in attack, the fullbacks invert. Most importantly though you NEED to be brave in possession and look to make yourself available and try to make passes even if you make mistakes, you can't abandon the philosophy, mistakes are forgivable because you can learn from them but hiding isn't. That also means the Tynecastle crowd needs to not freak out if a pass is misplaced, player gets caught in possession or we attempt to play out under pressure and it goes wrong.

I believe the right coach can get similar philosophies ingrained into these players. We might not have good enough players to score 100+ goals in a calendar year or win 25+ games a season but we should absolutely be able to create shots on target at home against teams that were bottom 6 last year. We also need to pick the team that gives us our best chance of making this system work and that does not include centre backs, full backs or a pairing of Haring & Devlin playing midfield.

Sam Allardyce said a couple of things which really stuck with me - "most goals are scored by losing the ball in your own half" & "Most goals are scored by the opposition capitalising on your mistake, they're not scored by the creativity or wonder skill of the opposition". 

Have a think for a moment about how many goals we've actually scored through wonderous football and building from the back, passing our way through midfield and getting into the final 3rd for someone to score. Its not many. Versus, set pieces and winning the ball back when the opposition are in transition to attack. 

Possession based football at our level is arrogant delusional nonsense. We don't have the quality to execute it effectively, and anyone saying otherwise needs to have a look at the previous couple of seasons under Robbie. We were absolutely brutal. Won our games by a goal more often than not and nothing else. No exciting play, just possession for possessions sake. Robbie was delusional for trying to implement it and was working with what he wish he had, instead of what he actually had. 

Even taking the Motherwell goal at the weekend - Cochrane floats the ball into a keeper that is pretty good at coming for the ball because common sense apparently doesn't exist on a football pitch (mistake 1) and Rowles ****s up the offside trap because he's a useless ***** and not paying attention (mistake 2). Motherwell did an excellent job building that attack, but it was entirely brought about by our own mistakes. I think both goals that we lost against Rosenberg came from Beni losing the ball in his own half. Goal against Dundee, losing the ball in our own half. 

This is the interview if you're interested, parts I'm quoting are from the 2 min mark onwards.

I'm almost begging us to start approaching games this cynically. Pressing creates mistakes because players at our level are not calm under pressure and if pushed will make errors. Under Robbie and into this season we've not properly pressed any teams despite having an absolute god send of a tenacious wee ******* in Devlin that could press teams all day long. The few times we have pressed - like against Celtic when we narrowly lost, or against Rosenberg at home when we were chasing the game, we've looked really good and almost natural at it. 

Slow lethargic possession based nonsense doesn't suit us and it needs to be cannoned into the sun. I'd go as far as to say, give the ball to the opponent, win it back and keep doing that until we can fashion open mistakes. We have such a good striker in Shankland that he will capitalise on mistakes IF we are pressing hard enough to create them. 

Ricardo Quaresma
36 minutes ago, Paolo said:

It seems a bizarre situation, if that is the case.  If Naismith got third, he wouldn’t get the job, but if he didn’t he would, and did (in a manner).

Aye  😁

3 hours ago, Ari Gold said:

What makes you say that about Vargas? He's direct, technically good and works hard. 

I agree, that's why I said he doesn't look unsuited.

1 hour ago, heatonjambo said:

Ok you claim inaccuracies 

but why are the board allowing this to perpetuate 

Any response?

Ricardo Quaresma
53 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

I would agree,

but I do believe the consensus from the fans is there is some form of split, schism, devision (dependent on your anx, choose which one) in the board/on field-off field management situation. 

i don’t think it is therefore beyond the realms of possibility that those involved in managing the club (within this split) let information slip to other parties, (possible then Chinese whispers) to push their own agenda.

a central point also still stands.

where is the communication form the club/board, to clear all this up for the us the owners?

for all the good that is going on (and there’s lots) we are so amateurish in so many ways - appointing a manager who actually can’t be our manager, a sporting director who spends more time on the bevy than meeting the are opponents in a professional capacity - are examples, that ruin all the good work we do.

untill the club actually speak to its owners on this issue , and injuries for that matter, speculation will continue.

it is within their gift to end it

Don't know what you mean there, Autocorrect error?

2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Don't know what you mean there, Autocorrect error?

Apologies 

spends more time letting his hair down than say meeting our opposition to create links

we have recently played fiorantina, Riga, fc Zurich, PAOK, fe n’ébauche etal.

when in Edinburgh did their sorting directors go out o the p!ss with the fans?

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

This is amazing. 

Never change JKB. 😜😎

Unbelievable even for JKB.

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Apologies 

spends more time letting his hair down than say meeting our opposition to create links

we have recently played fiorantina, Riga, fc Zurich, PAOK, fe n’ébauche etal.

when in Edinburgh did their sorting directors go out o the p!ss with the fans?

Well, that picture of him in the bar surely puts paid to the myth that he's teetotal

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

You have to laugh at the lack of willingness to spend......how much have we wasted on duffers wages over the last 5 to 10 years?!?

To all those dissing the poster who has become (somewhat) the central topic of this thread and have replied to some of my initial responses but not the rebuttals (including Mods), can I have responses to the following:-

1. Why did our super professional and experienced board appoint a manager who is not allowed to be our manager]

2. Why is the best understanding of what is going on in the club we own trying to be derived from internet conjecture rather than direction from those we employ? It’s in their gift to stop all this

3. Why do our board and those who run the club treat our euro trips as a P!iss up? Any fans see our recent euro competitors board members on the p!ss in Edinburgh 

4. Why are we still playing sh!t football?

Edited by heatonjambo

Ok I’m up for being battered here.

i have started a thread (sporting director) which has (i believe been a good topic with some excellent inputs).

there became a poster on there who provided a very robust response to our current problems.

as is always the case many thought his information was informative, others were very dismissive.

i was very receptive to the j formation he provided, wether correct or not, because it informed the current debate.

many posters where not.

in rebuttal to those posters I raised a number of questions of which there have been no replies.

these questions where:-

To all those dissing the poster who has become (somewhat) the central topic of this thread and have replied to some of my initial responses but not the rebuttals (including Mods), can I have responses to the following:-

1. Why did our super professional and experienced board appoint a manager who is not allowed to be our manager]

2. Why is the best understanding of what is going on in the club we own trying to be derived from internet conjecture rather than direction from those we employ? It’s in their gift to stop all this

3. Why do our board and those who run the club treat our euro trips as a P!iss up? Any fans see our recent euro competitors board members on the p!ss in Edinburgh 

4. Why are we buying players and not playing them

5. Why are we still playing sh!t football?

6. Why did 1 stand cost the price of 1 and a half

7. Etc

im open to be battered here, (and expect it) but can I have some responses.

i do think the questions are important 

been here before
4 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Ok I’m up for being battered here.

i have started a thread (sporting director) which has (i believe been a good topic with some excellent inputs).

there became a poster on there who provided a very robust response to our current problems.

as is always the case many thought his information was informative, others were very dismissive.

i was very receptive to the j formation he provided, wether correct or not, because it informed the current debate.

many posters where not.

in rebuttal to those posters I raised a number of questions of which there have been no replies.

these questions where:-

To all those dissing the poster who has become (somewhat) the central topic of this thread and have replied to some of my initial responses but not the rebuttals (including Mods), can I have responses to the following:-

3. Why do our board and those who run the club treat our euro trips as a P!iss up? Any fans see our recent euro competitors board members on the p!ss in Edinburgh 

4. Why are we buying players and not playing them

5. Why are we still playing sh!t football?

6. Why did 1 stand cost the price of 1 and a half

7. Etc

im open to be battered here, (and expect it) but can I have some responses.

i do think the questions are important 

I think the answer to 7 has been done to death if we're being honest.